Devon ke Dev Mahadev

India-Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev
Devon ke Dev Mahadev

\|/ :: Devon Ke Dev Mahadev- Article Archive :: \|/ (Page 91)

Proud-India IF-Sizzlerz
Proud-India
Proud-India

Posted: 16 April 2014 at 1:43am | IP Logged

Krystle Dsouza and Mahadev's Parvati approached for Jhalak

Krystle Dsouza and Mahadev's Parvati approached for Jhalak
We at TOI have been reporting exclusively about the upcoming season of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa.

It is here you first read about actors Sanaya Irani, Roopal Tyagi, Rajniesh Duggall, VJ Andy and Sana Khan of Arjun fame being approached to showcase their dancing prowess. We had also reported how Drashti Dhami is busy convincing her best friend Sanaya Irani to participate this season. Now, we are back to update you that television actresses Krystle Dsouza, currently seen in Ekk Nayi Pehchaan, and Pooja Bose of Devon Ke Dev Mahadev fame, have been approached.

READ: Kapil Sharma's Palak in Jhalak?

Says a source, "Both Krystle and Pooja are talented dancers and it would be great to have them on the show." Another update is that Roopal may miss the buss this time around. Says a source, "The officials at Zee TV on which Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke airs are of the opinion that the actress may not be able to give the required time and attention to the show. The schedule of the reality show is quite demanding and Roopal, being the lead, won't be able to devote the required time. An outdoor shoot is also being planned."

Both Krystle and Pooja didn't revert to our text message.

Proud-India IF-Sizzlerz
Proud-India
Proud-India

Posted: 16 April 2014 at 1:44am | IP Logged

Kiku, Rajneesh Duggal, Mouni Roy to participate in 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa

Mumbai: Popular actors Kiku Sharda, Rajneesh Duggal, Mouni Roy and others are likely to participate in the upcoming season of celebrity dance show 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa'.

The seventh season of 'JDJ' will be launched after a couple of months but names of several celebrities are already doing the rounds for the hit reality show. There are rumours that Kiku, who plays Palak in 'Comedy Nights with Kapil', popular TV actors Mouni, Sanaya Irani, Roopal Tyagi of 'Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke', Kunal Karan Kapoor of 'Naa Bole Tum fame', actors Purab Kohli, Rajneesh and V J Andy will be taking part in the show this time.

"I have been approached for the show. Talks are on. The negotiations are going on but nothing is confirmed yet," Kiku told PTI. Kiku had also participated in the recently concluded season of couple-based dance reality show 'Nach Baliye'. Rajneesh said, "I can't tell you anything now. If things are confirmed will let you know." Actress Mouni Roy, Kunal Karan Kapoor and V J Andy neither denied nor confirmed this development. The trio maintained a 'No comments' stand and said they shall talk later on this. Grapevine has it that cricketer Shikhar Dhawan as well has been approached for the show.

Kiku, Rajneesh Duggal, Mouni Roy to participate in 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 7'?

The seventh season of 'JDJ' will be launched after a couple of months.

The show is judged by filmmaker Karan Johar, actress Madhuri Dixit and choreographer-director Remo D'Souza. Popular TV actress Drashti Dhami had won the sixth season of 'Jhalak Dikhla Jaa'.

OtakuGirl-Debo IF-Sizzlerz
OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Lightsaber of CC

Posted: 18 April 2014 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Sakshi Tanwar to enter Devon Ke Dev Mahadev?
The makers of Life OK's 'Devon Ke Dev Mahadev' (Triangle Film Company) never miss to amuse its fans. The show has been witnessing some of the known names of the entertainment industry making an entry on the show since its launch.

And looks like the makers have yet again pulled off a casting coup of sorts as they have approached popular TV actress Sakshi Tanwar aka Priya of Bade Acche Lagte Hain for a meaty role.

Sources inform that the producers of the show and channel are in talks with Sakshi to bring her in a powerful role on Devon Ke Dev Mahadev and if everything falls in place the actress will be seen shooting for the show by next month.

Despite repeated attempts Sakshi Tanwar remained unavailable for comment.

Proud-India IF-Sizzlerz
Proud-India
Proud-India

Posted: 21 April 2014 at 6:43am | IP Logged

I am always asking questions to people: Sadhil

I am always asking questions to people: Sadhil
Sadhil Kapoor
He shot to fame and earned millions of fans when he played the role of Bal Ganesh in the popular mythological show - Devon Ke Dev Mahadev. Eight-year old Sadhil Kapoor is now all set to interview stars and celebrities as Captain Tiao on an entertaining show for meant for the young ones. With actors like Vivek Oberoi, Kapil Sharma, Jaaved Jaffrey and celebrities like Mahesh Bhupathi and Navjot Singh Sidhu, the young host is on a roll. In a chat, Sadhil spoke about why he loves to be in front of the camera!

Talking about his new show, he says, "This is the first time when I am doing a reality show. I will be interviewing actors. We will play games and do a lot of masti. When I was approached for the show, I was really excited as this is something very new for me. I am always asking questions so this was a perfect show for me."
READ: Kapil Sharma sees himself in Sadhil Kapoor
Talking about how his previous show and his current outing has made him famous not just in school but also outside, Sadhil says, "When I was at the airport right now, an uncle and his children asked me to get a picture clicked with them. My friends are also very happy to see me on screen and they also aim to do the same. I help them and tell them about the audition procedures. I feel very happy when so many people love me."

And the young one too has a busy schedule! Sadhil says, "I go to the school in the morning. I come back home and play with my sister. I shoot in the evening and at night I do my homework before going to sleep! I love being in front of the camera!"

Sadhil, who also loves playing cricket, is a foodie and loves eating pav bhaji!
OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Lightsaber of CC

Posted: 23 April 2014 at 12:01am | IP Logged

Mohit Raina urges people to exercise their right

Everyone should exercise their democratic right to vote and not let it go because you are getting this chance after five years. One has to be careful about it though. Vote for whoever is the best option or the best party for you. Check the credentials of the person you want to vote or see what has been his/her contribution in the past. That will give you an idea. But definitely vote because as cheeky as it may sound, every vote counts. If you think nobody deserves your vote use the NOTA option. That way your vote won't go to a wrong person and at the same time affect the chances of a wrong candidate from getting a majority!

For a long time people have been taking it easy when it comes to voting, but this year we have reached a saturation point. The common man is fed up of everything happening around him. Also, the younger generation is smart and is aware of how things have changed. If the father wants to sit at home and read newspapers instead of going out to vote, the children will persuade him. I would urge women to go out in large numbers and vote. Women safety is the top priority in the country and they should use their right. I hope it shows in the voting pattern. Last but not the least, DNA VoteGuru is a good initiative in encouraging people to vote. We tend to be cynical about it, but it's necessary at this point.

http://www.dnaindia.com/entertainment/report-every-vote-counts-mohit-raina-1981009 

OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Lightsaber of CC

Posted: 23 April 2014 at 12:02am | IP Logged

Bhavna Khatri in Life Ok's Devon Ke Dev Mahadev!

Life Ok's popular mythological show Devon Ke Dev Mahadev has always managed to rope in versatile actors from the small screen. Now we hear the talented actress Bhavna Khatri of Pardes Mei Mila Koi Apna Sa fame has been roped in to play a pivotal role of Chitralekha.

Our source informed us, "There is this track of Banasur which is going on right now. Bhavna will be portraying the character of Chitralekha who is the best friend of Banasur daughter Usha."

We also spoke to Bhavna who confirmed that she will be a part of Mahadev. We asked the talented actress more about her character, to which she replied, "Chitralekha as the name suggests is an artist who has been given this vardaan by goddess Parvati that you will be the most famous and biggest artist all over. It's her dream, she paints and how through Chitralekha's paintings Usha will find her true love and how it will lead to a war between Banasur and the Dev's is all about my character."

When asked how it feels to be a part of this show and how was it to shoot with Mahadev aka Mohit Raina she replied, "This is the first time that I am working on something like this. Its overwhelming and its very different. For a very long time I was very quiet and I was just observing things. We all think about God and Goddesses and you start shooting with them, how weird it feels to actually see them laughing on the sets, goofing up, cracking jokes and all. It was very funny to actually watch Mahadev cracking jokes. When I saw Mahadev cracking jokes I was literally like Oh my god Mahadev is cracking jokes. He looks very serious but trust me he is full of humour. It really looks like comedy happening on the sets. I am just enjoying myself and I am very happy to be a part of this show."

Well looks like team Mahadev actually have fun on the sets but amidst all the fun and masti the characters of this show have always impressed us with their acting. We wish Bhavna all the best for her role and also for her future projects.Bhavna has already started shooting for the show.

http://www.the tellytimes.com/bhavna-khatri-life-oks-devon-ke-dev-mahadev/

remove space between The and Tellytimes...

Edited by deboleena.manna - 22 April 2014 at 11:59pm
OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Lightsaber of CC

Posted: 25 April 2014 at 10:48am | IP Logged

Which is your favorite mythological hero?

Take this exciting quiz to choose your favorite mythological hero!

Friday, April 25, 2014 | 3:52:25 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-forums.com/TellyBuzz  |  Comments 113 Comments  |  2804 Views

TV has always been a medium to inform, educate and persuade the masses. But TV also showcases some of the informative shows which are apt and which can help us gauge knowledge from these shows. One such genre is mythology which is well addressed to the masses these days. Our mythological shows have indeed created an impact on the audiences. The characters like Ram, Lord Shiv and Lord Krishna are very much liked by the viewers. So we featured some of the favorite mythological heroes.

Gurmeet Choudhary - This charismatic actor played Ram inImagine's Ramayan. Gurmeet who debuted on TV with this show acted with precision and people actually loved his deity avatar.

Mohit Raina - One of the finest actors who fit the bill to play Lord Shiv is none other than Mohit Raina. Being associated to the show Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev on Life OK since its inception made him popular and till today people actually preach his religious avatar.

Neil Bhatt - This cute looking actor played suave Lakshman inZee TV's Ramayan. Though the show used to air on Sundays, but it still managed to capture the attention of the audiences and the viewers praised his acting skills.

Piyush Sahdev - The talented actor perfectly portrayed the character of Ram in Mahadev's Ramayan story with an ease. He is appreciated for his acting as Ram. He managed to pull off his character very well.

Saurabh Raaj Jain - While he plays the character of Lord Krishna in Star PlusMahabharat, he is very much liked by the audience for his aura. The show seems to be incomplete without Lord Krishna's character and makes us realize his prominence in the show.

So whom will you vote for? 

Proud-India IF-Sizzlerz
Proud-India
Proud-India

Posted: 27 April 2014 at 1:16am | IP Logged

Gurdeep Kohli, Esha Kansara, Sonarika Bhadoria in contention for Simar's role

Tuesday, 22 April 2014 - 7:50am IST | Place: Mumbai | Agency: DNA

Tongue

Dipika Samson who plays Simar in Sasural Simar Ka has decided to call it quits. There were reports about her having creative differences with the makers and that she was not happy about the way her role was shaping up. However, sources say that there's more to it than what is being portrayed. Says a source from the sets, "The serial revovles around her. After all, it is named after her character Simar and she is there in every second frame. What creative differences is she talking about? The fact is she is being misled by people around her. She is probably being instigated as Dipika has been demanding an unreasonable hike, owing to the popularity of the show and her character. In a few months the serial will be completing 1000 episodes, but she is not willing to budge from her stance." We tried to get in touch with Dipika but she was not available for comments.

Meanwhile, the makers have started looking for her replacement and have auditioned actresses like Gurdeep Kohli, Isha Kansara (last seen in Meri Bhabhi) and Sonarika Bhadoria (she played Parvati earlier in Devon Ke Dev Mahadev) for the role.

Go to top