Devon ke Dev Mahadev

India-Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev
Devon ke Dev Mahadev

\|/ :: Devon Ke Dev Mahadev- Article Archive :: \|/ (Page 90)

OtakuGirl-Debo IF-Sizzlerz
OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Lightsaber of CC

Posted: 02 April 2014 at 6:31am | IP Logged

Tarun Khanna in Savdhaan India's Maha Movie

With his royal good looks, Tarun Khanna yet again bags a role where he is a part of royalty and is enjoying shooting at a palace in Madhya Pradesh.

Wednesday, April 02, 2014 | 3:24:52 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-forums.com/TellyBuzz  |  Comments 6 Comments  |  647 Views

His character in Rangrasiya is on a break andTarun Khanna is making the most of this by shooting for episodics since the talented handsome actor is very much in demand. Recently he was seen in Star Plus's volatile crime thriller Ishq Kills where he played a step father, and now he is busy shooting for Savdhaan India's Maha movie where once again he dons a negative avatar.

Telling us about the same, Tarun who is shooting in Rewa, Madhya Pradesh is mingling amidst royalty these days. Sitting with his Highness Maharajadhiraj Pushpraj Singh in his palace in the princely state of Rewa, Madhya Pradesh Tarun talks about his character, "I am playing a character who is not a prince but is royal blood and one of the royalties. The story titled Daayan is about how my character wants to avenge his father's loss of property from his relatives and at the same time he tries to siphon off some money too. And of course there is a mystery element involved..." trails off Tarun who has the company of actors like Mamik SinghAnkur Nayyar and the pretty Neetha Shetty who plays the title role of Daayan.

So, Tarun is yet again playing a negative role and that too one that is related to royalty. Is it his looks or his demeanor that he has been bagging such kind of roles these days, "See, I am okay with whatever kind of work comes my way - whether positive or negative as long as it is substantial work and good money I am fine." His looks have made him a patent in playing royalty isn't it? "Yes, I guess because of my looks I bag such roles. Thus, I have done shows like Chandragupta Maurya, Shobha Somnath KiEk Veer Stree ki Kahaani Jhansi Ki Rani,Veer Shivaji, Devon ke Dev. Mahadev, Rangrasiya and now this!" laughs Tarun who is obviously enjoying the treatment he is getting at the palace.

"I am here for more than a week and I am enjoying myself with the shoot and the company. I have met the Maharaj and he is not new to entertainment too. In fact his daughter Mohena Singh was one of the finalists of DID couple of years back and was also the choreographer on Jhalak Dikhla Jaa Season 6 last year. Overall, it is a nice experience shooting with these people," reveals Tarun who is enjoying himself to the hilt as he looks forward to spending some quality time with his wife Smriti Khanna and his newborn baby after this shoot.

Buzz is that Tarun has been offered a big role in a big budget film to be produced by a noted film production house. When asked about this Tarun doesn't deny but doesn't want to reveal anything either and says, "It's too early to talk about all this. At present after this shoot, I am looking forward to going to Delhi to spend time with my family who are eager to see my son. I have been shooting continuously since November last year and even when he was born I was shooting in Gujarat and had to rush back to Mumbai. So I am really looking forward to this one week break when I will just chill with my family."

Seema Khot Mattoo

OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Lightsaber of CC

Posted: 02 April 2014 at 6:36am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Proud-India

OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Lightsaber of CC

Posted: 02 April 2014 at 6:38am | IP Logged

"I don't believe in size zero figure" : Rishina Kandari

Fitness freak Rishina Kandhari goes to the gym regularly to stay in shape and likes to healthy food.

Wednesday, April 02, 2014 | 5:23:16 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-Forums.com / TellyBuzz  |  Comments 1 Comments  |  120 Views

Rishina Kandhari who was recently seen in Zee TV's Buddha and Khelti Hai Zindagi Aankh Micholi, is a fitness freak and  meditates daily to remain fit. 

Let's see what Rishina has to share with us.

What does fitness means to you?

Fitness is everything; it's a way of living life.

What efforts do you take to stay in shape?

I go to the gym every day. I wake up at 5:30 in the morning, finish my workout by 7:30, I come back, get ready and then I leave for my shoot.

Are you conscious about your food choices?

Earlier I wasn't but now I am. I have started taking more proteins and I have stopped eating carbohydrates.

Three things you do every day to remain fit.

1.      Early to bed and early to rise.

2.      Meditation.

3.      Going to the gym.

A celebrity's body you admire?

Shilpa Shetty and Bipasha Basu.

Do you believe in size zero figure?

I don't believe in size zero figure. I believe in keeping oneself healthy and proportionate. You should look nice and proportionate.

What is you fitness secret?

Eating healthy, drinking lots of water and exercise daily.

A fitness tips for your fans?

Eat healthy and don't go for diet as you might fall weak.

Anwesha Kamal

Proud-India

OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Lightsaber of CC

Posted: 03 April 2014 at 9:40pm | IP Logged

Vikramjeet Virk roped in for Life OK's Mahadev

The good-looking Vikramjeet Virk, who has earlier made his presence felt in Zee TV's Shobha Somnath Ki and Sagar Art's produced Durga on Colors, will now be seen in DKDMHaving forayed into south cinema, the handsome man will essay the role of Banasur in the above show.

The track will portray him as Lord Shiva's biggest devotee who will request the latter to grant him the power of a 1000 elephants. The interesting part will unfold when he will not find someone to use his power on.

When contacted Vikramjeet on bagging the role, he commented, "Currently I am not shooting for south films for the time being due to elections. I am a part of BCL representing Jaipur and so is the Producer of the show, Nikhil Sinha. When we met, he offered me the role and I agreed instantly as Banasur is a very strong character. I had been offered roles prior to this, but I did not take it up as the characters did not impress me."

"This character stands out as Shiva will never go against Banasur unlike the other demons which were portrayed on the show."

Keep tuned in as the track begins on 7 April!!!

Proud-India

OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Lightsaber of CC

Posted: 06 April 2014 at 3:57am | IP Logged

Mohit Raina to do voice over for Tarzan?

Mohit RainaRNA Research & Archives

Close on the heels of Imran Khan and Sonakshi Sinha doing the voice overs for the animated film Rio 2, comes news that Mohit Raina aka Shiva has been approached to do a voice over for Tarzan. The 3D adventure film Tarzan set to release in India by mid-April stars Kellan Lutz. Sources say that Mohit has asked for a special screening of the animated film, after which he will take a call.

OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Lightsaber of CC

Posted: 08 April 2014 at 11:12pm | IP Logged

Mohit Raina in talks to lend voice to 'Tarzan 3D'

ANI | Apr 8, 2014, 05.34 PM IST

Mohit Raina in talks to lend voice to 'Tarzan 3D'
Mohit Raina

Television actor Mohit Raina has reportedly been approached to lend his voice to the Hindi version of adventure film 'Tarzan 3D'.

Raina, who shot to fame with mythological show, 'Devon ka Dev... Mahadev', has apparently asked PVR for a special screening of the movie after he was given the script of the film, PVR Pictures reported.

The movie starring Kellan Lutz and Spencer Locke in the lead also stars, Anton Zetterholm and Jaime Ray Newman and is directed and produced by German film-maker Reinhard Klooss.

The family entertainer will hit Indian theatres on April 18, 2014 in English and Hindi. 

OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Lightsaber of CC

Posted: 09 April 2014 at 5:36am | IP Logged

Proud-India

OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Lightsaber of CC

Posted: 09 April 2014 at 9:32pm | IP Logged

Who is the most adorable kid of TV?

Take this exciting quiz to choose your favorite Telly kid.

Wednesday, April 09, 2014 | 6:23:27 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: india-forums.com/tellybuzz  |  Comments 126 Comments  |  7370 Views

Divyam Dama who is seen as the mischievous Ayaan in Life OK's popular show Tumhari Paakhi is always up to some or the other prank. He is a very adorable kid who is loved by the audience. His innocence and naughty acts make the audience love his character a lot.   

The naive Ruhanika Dhawan better known as Ruhi in Star Plus' Ye Hai Mohabbatein is a sweet and adorable kid who loves her step mother Ishita (Divyanka Tripathy) more than her real mother in the show all because of Ishita's caring attitude towards Ruhi.

Little girl Harshita Ojha who stole the hearts of the audience with her excellent Punjabi accent in Star PlusVeera, has been appreciated and remembered for her cuteness. She has set a perfect example for brother sister bond.

Glamorous but innocent Palak Dey who is seen in Zee TV's popular show Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se is not just yet another talented kid on TV. This chubby girl impressed the audience with her acting inPunar Vivah.

Shivansh Kotia who plays Naksh in Star PlusYeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai is the most popular kid of TV who has not worked only in Television but also in Bollywood films. With his understanding and obedient behavior in the show, Shivansh leaves no stone unturned to impress the audience.

Famous mythology child artist Sadhil Kapoor who played Bal Ganesh in Life OK's Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev, is riding high these days as he is also hosting his own show Captain Tiao wherein he chats with TV as well Bollywood celebs on the show.

So whom will you vote for?

And to vote on our Facebook page, click here!

Proud-India

Go to top