Devon ke Dev Mahadev

India-Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev
Devon ke Dev Mahadev

\|/ :: Devon Ke Dev Mahadev- Article Archive :: \|/ (Page 88)

OtakuGirl-Debo IF-Sizzlerz
OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Lightsaber of CC

Posted: 09 March 2014 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Content Removed

Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 10 March 2014 at 2:37am | IP Logged
New pics i got today which i shared via my twitter FC...Big smileBig smile...These r actually screenshots of HT Cafe articles..Big smileBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kaatayani

OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Lightsaber of CC

Posted: 11 March 2014 at 12:10am | IP Logged

Meet the moolah makers of television industry

By Bharati Dubey|Posted 10-Mar-2014

Mohit Raina
Rs 1.5 lakh per day
Mohit Raina

Claim to fame: He plays Lord Shiva in the show, Devon Ke Dev Mahadev, which is one of the highest rated shows on television. 
Currently acting in: 'Devon Ke Dev Mahadev'
Work and play: Mohit shoots for more than 25 days in a month. He started his television career with the sci-fi serial, Antariksh. He tried his hand at films and starred in a 2008 film, titled Don Muthu Swami, which also starred Mithun Chakraborty. He has been getting offers 
for films but hasn't signed any Bollywood film so 
far. He owns a Honda City and recently bought a Ford Endeavour.

OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Lightsaber of CC

Posted: 12 March 2014 at 9:38pm | IP Logged

Why did Mohit Raina skip special Holi party?

Mohit Raina, the star of Life OK's flagship show "Devon Ke Dev Mahadev", skipped a special Holi celebration party organised by the channel recently. His absence from the event raised many questions.

Wednesday, March 12, 2014 | 4:50:04 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: IANS  |  Comments 56 Comments  |  2636 Views

Mohit Raina, the star of Life OK's flagship showDevon Ke Dev. Mahadev, skipped a special Holi celebration party organised by the channel recently. His absence from the event raised many questions.

If a source is to be believed, the reason could lie in the fact that his off-screen lady love Mouni Roy's performance was scrapped from "Holi Hain...Life OK Hain", due to monetary issues.

Held in Saina Resort here, the event saw several TV actors in attendance. However, Mohit's absence was not expected.

Despite Mohit's absence, the party witnessed some crazy moments as Sushant Singh,Pratyusha BanerjeeVibhav RoyParvati Sehgal,Gaurav S Bajaj and Sukirti Kandpal walked the 'carpet of color'.

The hosts of the event were comedian Bharti Singh and actor Karan Kundra. The showstopper was popular rapper Yo Yo Honey Singh.

The show will be aired on Life OK soon.

OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Lightsaber of CC

Posted: 13 March 2014 at 2:29am | IP Logged

"It feels great..." - Rakshanda Khan

The wedding celebrations of Rakshandha Khan and Sachin Tyagi have started with their near and dear ones putting in all efforts to make it the best moment for them.

Thursday, March 13, 2014 | 12:50:55 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-forums.com/TellyBuzz  |  Comments 1 Comments  |  905 Views

After almost a decade of togetherness the much in love couple Sachin Tyagi and Rakshandha Khan are all set to take their wedding vows on March 15th. The couple has planned for a cosy yet elaborate wedding with their close friends looking forward to the Sangeet and Mehendi functions. The celebrations have already started and we have heard that friends and family are all excitedly putting up interesting acts to keep everyone entertained.

When we called Rakshanda she was unable to talk much as she was busy applying mehendi, "It feels great but I cannot talk at the moment. In fact, 15th is the wedding and I am totally busy till the 17th. Even now as we talk someone is applying mehendi and I cannot hold the phone even... I am also down with a little cold so let's talk after the 17th" she requested.

Rakshanda who hit the headlines with the popular show Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahi was later seen in shows like Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu ThiKasamh Se, etc., while the recent shows where her work has been appreciated have been Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev and Bade Acche Lagte Hai amongst others. She is also a model and well known anchor for hosting live shows.

Sachin Tyagi is known to be intense and serious as an actor and as a person too. Not one to pick up any role that comes his way, Sachin had earlier said that he wanted to be a good father and give more time to his kids. He is also a singer who has won the Sahara One's musical reality show Jjhoom India and has been seen shows like Family Business, Kuch Apne Kuch Paraye while his recent acting stints include playing Raavan in Ramayan and King Huba in The Adventures of Hatim. He was earlier married to Pallavi and his two daughters Pari (12) and Saadhvi (11) from his first marriage have always stayed with him after the couple divorced when the kids were just babies.

All these years both Rakshanda and Sachin who were seen around town had always maintained that they were nothing than good friends and that marriage never crossed their minds. However, now that the couple has decided to take the relationship to a next level we wish them all the very best!

Seema Khot Mattoo

OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Lightsaber of CC

Posted: 13 March 2014 at 2:44am | IP Logged

Nobody can imagine anyone else as Mahadev other than Mohit Raina

Vijaya Tiwari,TNN | Mar 12, 2014, 07.45 PM IST

TV actress Rajshree Thakur, who became a household name as Saloni in Saat Phere and is currently seen in historical show Maharana Pratap loves watching mythological saga 'Devon Ke Dev Mahadev' and is all praises for small screen's Mahadev Mohit Raina.

READ: Why did Mohit Raina skip special Holi party?

"Though I have been a part of TV industry, I hardly watch TV but whenever I get time I watch Devon Ke Dev Mahadev. Its one of my favourite TV shows. I think it is a well made show with a perfect balance of everything. Whether it is the cast, costume or direction everything is good," says the actress.

Rajshree, feels that nobody can imagine anyone else as Shiva other than Mohit, "I think it's a fabulous show and the actor who is playing Mahadev is amazing. I think nobody can imagine anyone else as Mahadev other than Mohit Raina. It is not very often that we see that a actor is made for a role and I feel the role of Mahadev is made for Mohit and he is made for the role," said the actress.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/tv/news-interviews/Nobody-can-imagine-anyone-else-as-Mahadev-other-than-Mohit-Raina/articleshow/31902127.cms

Edited by deboleena.manna - 13 March 2014 at 2:42am
OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Lightsaber of CC

Posted: 13 March 2014 at 2:46am | IP Logged

Why did Mohit Raina skip special Holi party?

IANS | Mar 12, 2014, 05.32 PM IST

Mohit Raina, the star of Life OK's flagship show "Devon Ke Dev Mahadev", skipped a special Holi celebration party organised by the channel recently. His absence from the event raised many questions. 

If a source is to be believed, the reason could lie in the fact that his off-screen lady love Mouni Roy's performance was scrapped from "Holi Hain...Life OK Hain", due to monetary issues. 

Held in Saina Resort here, the event saw several TV actors in attendance. However, Mohit's absence was not expected. 

Despite Mohit's absence, the party witnessed some crazy moments as Sushant Singh, Pratyusha Banerjee, Vibhav Roy, Parvati Sehgal, Gaurav Bajaj and Sukirti Kandpal walked the 'carpet of colour'. 

The hosts of the event were comedian Bharti Singh and actor Karan Kundra. The showstopper was popular rapper Yo Yo Honey Singh. 

The show will be aired on Life OK soon.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/tv/news-interviews/Why-did-Mohit-Raina-skip-special-Holi-party/articleshow/31898418.cms
OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Lightsaber of CC

Posted: 14 March 2014 at 9:30pm | IP Logged

"Playing Nahush is going to be exciting and a difficult experience for me" : Rishi Khurana

Known for his stints in various shows actor Rishi Khurana talks about his character of Nahush in Life OK's Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev.

Friday, March 14, 2014 | 4:21:57 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-Forums.com / TellyBuzz  |  Comments 2 Comments  |  2305 Views

Talented actor Rishi Khurana, who was last seen in Zee TV's Badalte Rishton Ki Daastan, will be soon seen as Nahush in Nikhil Sinha's popular mythological series Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev on Life OK. The actor is quite excited to  play this role. 

TellyBuzz spoke to Rishi to know more about his character, costumes, preparations and much more.

Sounding excited about playing Nahush in the show, Rishi tells us, "It's a very interesting character as Nahush is Mahadev's son in law. Initially he will be positive but it would be interesting to see how things turn and then he will be shown as negative. So, I have lots of scope to perform. I am quite excited about entering the show and playing this character. It's going to be a very unique and a difficult experience as well."

When it comes to acting, Rishi says that he acts with simplicity but Nahush's character is little loud and has been a tough experience for him, "I am a natural actor and here everything is so loud and I have to wear lots of jewellery and a heavy costume. Acting so loud is very difficult for me. So, it's little difficult experience for me."

When asked about the preparations done by Rishi for playing this character, he added, "I belong to the theatre and have a Hindi background so it's not a big deal for me to play this character. Being a theater actor, I have a good command over Hindi language and now I have got a chance to speak pure Hindi with this show. I am quite confident that I can do it. Initially, I thought that I might not be able to do it and I was little uncomfortable on the first day of my shoot. The production people and everyone here are good to work with."

Rishi is finding it difficult to shoot with heavy costumes and jewellery as he says, "The costumes and jewellery are so heavy that I am not enjoying it. We can't even change in between the shots because it takes a lot of time to dress up in the same costumes and apply the same make up again."

We asked Rishi whether he has followed the show earlier or not he says, "Not really! I have seen few episodes before as few of my friends are acting in the show and producer Nikhil is also my good friend so I have seen few episodes. It's a good experience while shooting for the show."

We wish you all the very best Rishi!

Anwesha Kamal

Go to top