Devon ke Dev Mahadev

India-Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev
Devon ke Dev Mahadev

\|/ :: Devon Ke Dev Mahadev- Article Archive :: \|/ (Page 80)

Proud-India IF-Sizzlerz
Proud-India
Proud-India

Posted: 27 December 2013 at 12:04am | IP Logged

Replacements continue on prime time TV

Ano Patel,TNN | Dec 27, 2013, 12.00 AM IST
Share More
A
A
Replacements continue on prime time TV
Toral Rasputra

RELATED

Somethings don't change in the soapy world. Even as news of Karan Singh Grover being replaced from Qubool Hai does the rounds, he joins the list of actors/anchors who were routinely replaced from their respective TV shows at regular intervals through the year 2013. In shows like Balika Vadhu, Qubool Hai and Bade Achche Laggte Hain more than two characters were replaced! Even reality/reality fiction shows saw hosts being replaced. The end result, even the loyal audiences had a very tough time trying to keep track of which star finally clinched the 'replacement' role in this game of Russian roulette.

Who: Toral Rasputra replaced Pratyusha Banerjee as Anandi in Balika Vadhu
Total Run: Pratyusha was Anandi from July 2010-February 2013 and then Toral took over
Reason: Tired of playing the ideal bahu and due to health reasons, Pratyusha had wanted to leave the show for some time. The producers who were allegedly miff with her tantrums replaced her almost overnight!

Who: Rithvik Dhanjani replaced Vikrant Massey in October 2013 as the host in Yeh Hai Aashiqui
Total Run: Vikrant anchored the show from August-November 2013
Reason: Vikrant had a tough time straddling two shows " he was the second lead in Qubool Hai when he was approached to host Yeh Hai Aashiqui. Vikrant who wanted to pursue a career in Bollywood after Lootera quit the show.

Who: Puja Bose (Banerjee) replaced Sonarika Bhadoria and has been replaced by Sonarika again as Parvati in Devon Ke Dev Mahadev
Total Run: Sonarika played Parvati from July 2012-June 2013 and Puja played it between July-November 2013
Reason: Sonarika's starry tantrums saw her hasty exit from the show. But when her replacement Puja wanted to do Bengali films, Sonarika was wooed back with a fat pay cheque.

Who: Vikrant Massey replaced Rishabh Sinha as Ayaan in Qubool Hai
Total run: Rishabh played Ayan from October 2012-April 2013 and was replaced by Vikrant in May 2013
Reason: The curly-haired newbie actor has reportedly bagged the antagonist's role in a Subhash Ghai film. Rishabh's highhanded behaviour landed him a legal suit from the broadcaster and his exit from the show was a really nasty one!

Who: Sargun Mehta replaced Sriti Jha in November 2013 as Ganga in Balika Vadhu Total Run: Sriti played Ganga from January-November 2013 Reason: Sriti was rumoured to be "unhappy with the way" her character was shaping up as it was not apparently what was promised by the showmakers. Sriti had hoped her character would become the main lead after Pratyusha quit the show!

Who: Ravi Dubey replaced Mohit Malhotra as the host of India's Dancing Superstar Total Run: Mohit anchored the show between April-May 2013 after which Ravi took over and anchored the show from May-August 2013 Reason: Despite a huge female fan following, Mohit Malhotra was unable to strike a connect as an anchor of a reality show and had to be replaced by Ravi Dubey.

Who: Vrushika Mehta replaced Sneha Kapoor as Sharon in Dil Dosti Dance Total Run: Sneha played Sharon from April 2011-October 2012 Reason: The spunky Sneha Kapoor shot to fame as Sharon in Dil Dosti Dance, but was reportedly uncomfortable with her costumes and the intimate scenes she had to do and finally decided to quit the show.

Who: Dheeraj Dhoopar replaced Shoaib Ibrahim as Prem in Sasural Simar Ka Total Run: Shoaib played Prem between September 2011-March 2013 Reason: Shoaib stepped out of the popular saas-bahu saga after a fairly long stint with the show because he expressed his unhappiness with the track which didn't offer any prominence to the male leads.

Who: Sonia Balani replaced Fenil Umrigar as Pihu in Bade Acche Laggte Hain Total Run: Fenil played Pihu in September 2013 after which she was replaced by Sonia Reason: Barely a month after the much awaited leap of the show, newbie Fenil Umrigar who was essaying the role of the grown up Pihu was shown the door by Ekta Kapoor, because Fenil reportedly had reservations about playing a negative role so early in her career!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sa_siwon

Proud-India IF-Sizzlerz
Proud-India
Proud-India

Posted: 27 December 2013 at 12:06am | IP Logged

2013's TV News makers

4/7
http://updateox.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Sonarika-Bhadoria-close-up.jpg
Sonarika Bhadoria, even the goddesses couldn't stay away from controversies: Sonarika Bhadoria struck gold with the portrayal of Parvati in Nikhil Sinha's mythological saga Devon Ke Dev Mahadev. The actress enacted the role of Parvati beautifully and has reached to a level from where she could see nothing else but soaring TRPs and the love of fans. However, owing to her continuous tantrums and unprofessional attitude, Sonarika was shown the door. Sonarika often complained about the star treatment that her co-star Mohit Raina (Lord Shiva) received. The production house did their bit to keep Sonarika happy however her growing tantrums left the production house with no other option but to replace her. 
OtakuGirl-Debo IF-Sizzlerz
OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Lightsaber of CC

Posted: 27 December 2013 at 3:27am | IP Logged

"Rajbeer Singh seems to be very talented" - Mohit Raina

The handsome hunk Mohit Raina wishes luck to Rajbeer Singh on his upcoming show The Adventures of Hatim on Life OK.

Friday, December 27, 2013 | 3:36:08 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: india-forums.com/TellyBuzz  |  Comments 1 Comments  |  115 Views

The very popular Mohit Raina who has won the hearts of masses with his character inDevon Ke Dev. Mahadev feels that Rajbeer Singh has a lot of potential in him. He was impressed with Rajbeer's acting skills while watching the promo of the show The Adventures of Hatim.

Mohit says that Rajbeer looks promising on screen and is very talented, "Rajbeer seems to be very talented.  I have seen his work through the promos of The Adventures of Hatim and I feel he is doing very well."

Further he adds, "Two years back I was on the same stage and it's all because of the Mahadev team I have reached to this success. And I just want to say that Rajbeer is in very safe hands and he just has to be with them and follow them and he will reach the path towards success and glory."

Well Mohit, TellyBuzz wishes you all the very best for all your future endeavors.

Proud-India

Proud-India IF-Sizzlerz
Proud-India
Proud-India

Posted: 27 December 2013 at 7:22am | IP Logged
http://imageshack.com/a/img20/5916/6qr9.jpg
Proud-India IF-Sizzlerz
Proud-India
Proud-India

Posted: 29 December 2013 at 12:32am | IP Logged

2013 HAS BEEN FANTASTIC'

Sunday, 29 December 2013 | Sangeeta Yadav

Mohit Raina who plays Mahadev on Like OK's show talks to SANGEETA YADAV about how this year has been for him and his show Devon Ke Dev Mahadev

How has 2013 been?

The year has been really good for me. This year, I played a lot of avatars in ...Mahadev. My favourite was Jallandhar where I got to play a negative character. It was quite challenging to play two characters " Mahadev and Jallandhar at the same time. I also received an award for Best Negative for Jallandhar. So, this year has been quite promising.

Has the show changed you as an actor?

Yes, definitely. Because I have played so many avatars, some Godly some human, in Devon ke Dev Mahadev, I have evolved as an actor. And because of that I have grown as a person as well.

Your reaction to your fame?

Honestly, I did not think about it. I was given a serious and responsible role to play. All I knew I had to put more than my 100 per cent for this. I shoot almost all seven days a week and try to give my best every single day. I will not say I am a big fan of the show, but I am a big fan of Lord Shiv.

What about fan following?

There are lots. Some have really surprised me a lot. I have realised people expect a lot from me. They have seen Shiva inside me. I have had people come to my door steps, my gym, on my sets seeking my blessings. These things surprise me. Once I was in Varanasi, a man in his mid 40s came to meet me from Jalandhar. He touched my feet and asked for blessings. I was stunned. I picked him and hugged him. He said he is blessed now. I think that was the most memorable moment in my life.    

What are you looking forward to in 2014?

I am looking forward to better in my character of Mahadev. I hope I receive the same amount of love and respect from my audience in the coming year as well.

Link:

http://www.dailypioneer.com/show-time/2013-has-been-fantastic.html

Proud-India IF-Sizzlerz
Proud-India
Proud-India

Posted: 29 December 2013 at 11:53pm | IP Logged

Telly's Best Jodis of 2013

iCouch-Ad-for-blog17

Okay!!!  So we are going down the memory lane one by one... but what is the need to recall the Best Couple?? Aren't most of them making to the New Year?

Well!!! yes off course they are tagging along with us, but it would be a total waste of going down the memory lane and not remembering what these couples have taught us.

Print

Taught us???? Excuse me... What have these couple who are so much in love that everybody enjoys taking them apart and thus plot against them to teach us?

Think of it!! There is tons!!!

• How to fall in love at the first sight
  • Escape your feeling and love secretly but fight openly
  • How to stick together in thick and thin
  • How to fight like cats and dogs
  • How to forgive each other after a fight
  • How to walk in rain with a emotional song in the background when hurt by the other.

This is just the start of it... each couple teaches you almost same things in a different setup, so that the Permutation and combinations of your learning chances becomes large.

So, if you feel you have learned something just tag along to remember those learning and thank them for it. If you have missed the chance this year, remember to keep an eye on them for the next for a chance to have some romantic tips from them.

Aditya-Pankhuri (Pyaar Ka Dard Hai) - She was a blind believer in love and relationships, he hardly believes in anything. A perfect start for the opposite to attract... And attract they did and made a space directly into your hearts and our list.

Akbar-Jodha (Jodha-Akbar) - this blast from the past is no different from present. Two individuals are that busy hating each other and they don't realize when the hatred is converted into love.

Amit-Amita (Amita Ka Amit) - A chubby girl and a serious boy opting for an arranged marriage and finding love in it made a very sweet story and Chandni and Nishad looked really cute on-screen with their chirpy romance.

Arjun-Purvi (Pavitra Rishta) - They have taken the love from reel life to real life... not only sizzling the screens with their chemistry on the show, but also grooving on Nach Baliye's dance floor.

Asad-Zoya (Qubool Hai) - Same story... fell in love while fighting, these opposite attracted trouble for each other but amazing on screen chemistry for us.

Dhruv-Saanchi (Kehta Hai Dil..Jee Le Zara) - we wondered how this elder woman-young boy love story would blossom, but the way the two have made their entrance in the viewers' heart, we give them full points.

Jagya-Ganga (Balika Vadhu) - Shashank Vyas is one happy man who got to romance multiple girls on-screen and due to this habit... it took barely any time for him to set the tuning with Sargun on Sriti's replacement as ganga.

Jetha-Daya (Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah) - They might not be the usual lovey-dovey couple on TV, but they are the epitome of married couples who stand by their partner forgoing their negative sides and accepting and loving them till death do them apart.

Juju-Jeannie (Jeannie Aur Juju) - This is a cute fairy tale that is more of a friendly one that mushy affair.

Mahadev-Parvati (Mahadev) - They are a pair made by the Gods. Mohit Raina and Pooja Bose looked heavenly portraying these characters.

Naitik-Akshara (Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai) - They have been here for five years and are still one of the best pairs on-screen. Karan Mehra and Hina Khan epitomized the bonding of an arranged married couple happily married with a kid in the soap, the couple has stood by each other through thick and thin.

Ram-Priya (Bade Achhe Lagte Hain) - They are talented and have been around for quite some time now and with a show focused on their love story, their chemistry came forward really well. This aged couple has now got teenager kids on-screen but their love story still is one to look forward to.

Best Couple

RK-Madhu (Madhubala) - One superstar, the other a common girl. Both the actors took the characters to a different level with their awesome performance and a very spicy chemistry.

Saras-Kumud (Saraswatichandra) - They both are so good looking together that you will want them to be together forever and ever.

Shiv-Anandi (Balika Vadhu) - Their relationship is a mature one with both of them not just accepting each other as partners but also the families making them the perfect Indian man and woman.

Sooraj-Sandhya (Diya Aur Baati Hum) -An uneducated husband fighting against his family and the society to help his wife become an IPS officer has made Anas Rashid and Deepika Singh the most sought out couple in the TV shows. Their clean and pure love story has evolved and now the viewers are getting to see some mushiness in them too (Thankfully!).

Swayam-Sharon (Dil Dosti Dance) - They have a love-hate relation that has become strong with them bonding over their only identical passion-dance.

Well!!! Off course this is not the end. With every story somehow revolving around a couple... there are more couples worth learning from, but we have compiled a small list for your ease.

OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Lightsaber of CC

Posted: 31 December 2013 at 8:42pm | IP Logged

Bollywood Stars who bedazzled the small screen in 2013!

Anil Kapoor has paved the way for Bollywood actors to act in fiction shows on television thus blurring the lines between films and TV even further...

Tuesday, December 31, 2013 | 3:04:33 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: india-forums.com/TellyBuzz  |  Comments 13 Comments  |  2208 Views

When Amitabh Bachchan made his debut on the small screen in 2000 with Kaun Banega Crorepati, television stopped being the poor country cousin of Bollywood. Since then, other biggies like Shah Rukh KhanSalman KhanAamir KhanPriyanka Chopra and many more have hosted many shows but they have still avoided fiction and participating in reality shows with a barge pole. But that changed in 2013 with Bollywoodians, big and small, making their debuts in television in fiction and reality shows. Here's a list...

Anil Kapoor seems to have done for fiction withColors' 24 what AB did 13 years ago with KBC. The reprise of the international show by the same name had Anil himself playing the role of Jack Bauer but also saw other Bollywood actors likeShabana Azmi, Rahul KhannaRicha Chadda andAnita Raaj acting in the same show.

Mallika Sherawat went hunting for a beau in Life OK's The Bachelorette India - Mere Khayalon Ki Mallika the adaptation of The Bachelorette and had young hopefuls making a beeline to be the one' for her.

Shilpa Shirodkar was quite the hot property in Bollywood in the 1990s, after which she chose matrimonial bliss over a career and moved to London. Now 13 years later, she is back as Kamla Bai in Zee TV's Ek Mutthi Aasmaan.

Ruslaan Mumtaz gave fame a shot on the big screen with films like MP3: Mera Pehla Pehla Pyaar, Dangerous Ishq, I Don't Luv U, etc. And now he is wowing the audiences as Dhruv Goel in Sony TV's Kehta Hai Dil... Jee Le Zara oppositeSangeeta Ghosh.

Rahul Dev played a demon in Life OK's Devon Ke Dev Mahadev while Jugal Hansraj was seen in an episode of UTV Bindaas's Yeh Hai AashiquiEkta Kapoor's Ek Thhi Naayka on Life OK had Konkona Sen Sharma and Huma Qureshi making guest appearances for the promotional show for Ekta's film Ek Thi Daayan. Actress Amrita Rao's sister, Preetika Rao, though not a Bollywood actor but a name to reckon with in the South Indian film industry has debuted with Colors' Beintehaan. From the looks of it, 2014 will also continue having Bollywood stars dazzling on the small screen with Amitabh Bachchan and wife Jaya Bachchan giving a nod to separate fictions shows. 

Dhaval Roy

Proud-India

OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Lightsaber of CC

Posted: 31 December 2013 at 8:45pm | IP Logged

Newsmakers of 2013

Who says drama is only for on screen? These celebrities kept the gossip mills churning with their antics this year...

Tuesday, December 31, 2013 | 5:44:20 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: india-forums.com/TellyBuzz  |  Comments 75 Comments  |  8519 Views

The controversial year so far saw much of masala, entertainment, fights and gossips. The one amongst them was the reality show Bigg Boss Saath 7 though now has ended, but viewers have always got entertainment through such show. Hence we decided to list down few shows which have created much hype in the TV industry...

Bigg Boss, bigger controversies

The indomitable and controversy's kid host of the showSalman Khan himself said exasperatedly that this may be the last time he was hosting Bigg Boss. What is bringing the infallible Khan down? All the fights and controversies in the house. Not that this was anything new but this year took the cake along with the icing and the cherry for the fights. 

The temper tantrums of Armaan Kohli, the row betweenKushal Tandon and Andy when the former was accused of assault, Kushal walking out and his alleged girlfriend Gauahar Khan following him after a ranting and fainting spell... Kushal's fight with Tanisha Mukherjee. Kushal re-entering and being evicted midweek. Armaan Kohli's fight with Sofia Hayat after which she came out to the house and filed a case on him for physical assault. Armaan was arrested from the house, released on bail and returned. Just the tip of the iceberg, this list!

Gutthi went katti with Comedy Nights with Kapil

The duo of Gutthi-Palak lost its charm with Gutthi (Sunil Grover) walking out of the show. No one knows the real reason still and everything is just a conjecture. Whether it is being blamed on Sunil becoming too big for his boots, asking for a bigger remuneration, or starting his own show on another channel, all possible reasons one could think of have been named. The character is patented and cannot be used on any other channel, so the Colors' legal notice says. Apparently, Sunil will be doing his own show on Star Plus soon.

Karan Singh Grover's Qubool kaboom

Always the rockstar, Karan Singh Grover! But this time it didn't go down well with producer Gul Khan of Qubool Hai, which Karan plays Asad. There were reports of his unprofessional behavior, late arrivals for the shoot, and even in inebriated state. The channel and makers had had enough and showed him the door. There are talks of defamation lawsuit from Karan who claims he couldn't be there for shoots because of health issues and because was meant to be on the show for just a year. Karan has now been replaced by Raqesh Vashisht.

Sonarika Bhadoria bids adieu to Devon Ke Dev Mahadev

The ethereal beauty Sonarika Bhadoria won everyone's heart as Parvati in the Life OK show. A year later, it came as a shocker when she left the show apparently because she was unhappy with the remuneration revision she got on the show after which she started throwing tantrums. Sonarika was replaced by Pooja Bose, who has also left the show now!

Pratyusha Banerjee bails on Balika Vadhu

The ever loved Anandi was all grown up and Pratyusha Banerjee stepped into the shoes of Avika Gor after the five year leap and became an instant hit. And then after three years of playing Anandi and seeing many high points in the show came the news of her walkout from the show like a bolt from the blue. Supposedly the hectic schedules took a toll on Pratyusha's health and she was tired of playing the ideal bahu too. But another theory is that she quit for a career in Bollywood and that the production house was fed up of her starry tantrums. She was seen in Bigg Boss Saath 7recently.

The Saraswatichandra sad saga

Everyone was quite curious about Sanjay Leela Bhansali's television venture Saraswatichandra, which was touted to be a big show because of its grandiose. First the lack of chemistry between Jennifer Singh Grover and Gautam Rode made the headlines as the reason for the show not doing well. Reportedly, Jennifer didn't want to do intimate scenes with Gautam because it would miff her husband Karan Singh Grover.

Then Sanjay gave the show up after there was news of plugs being pulled on the show because of low ratings. Balika Vadhu fame Sunjoy Wadhwa has now taken over the reign and things are said to be better! 

Dhaval Roy

Go to top