Devon ke Dev Mahadev

India-Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev
Devon ke Dev Mahadev

\|/ :: Devon Ke Dev Mahadev- Article Archive :: \|/ (Page 79)

Proud-India IF-Sizzlerz
Proud-India
Proud-India

Posted: 20 December 2013 at 12:07am | IP Logged

Bollywood actors who turned to small screen in 2013

Bollywood actors who turned to small screen in 2013
Ruslaan Mumtaz

After Amitabh Bachchan and Salman Khan anchored shows like KBC and Bigg Boss respectively, the importance of the small screen has grown manifold. This year, we saw many Bollywood actors making their foray into TV shows or making a comeback on the small screen as they seem to have realised its potential and reach. Here's checking out who made their presence felt.

Ruslaan Mumtaz The actor, who did a few Bollywood films that failed to make a mark at the BO, decided to turn around and try his hand at playing a younger guy falling in love with an older woman on the show Jee Le Zara. He feels one has to sign big banners to be known in Bollywood. Also, he says, TV has a wider reach and is a more powerful medium to connect with masses.

Ashish Chowdhry Long time back, the actor did a show Hum Pardesi Ho Gaye and then, after doing a few more shows, he quit TV to become an actor in films. But he has also realised that if he wants to do diverse roles, it would have to be the small screen. He returned on Ek Mutthi Aasmaan as the show's romantic lead.

Shilpa Shirodkar Shilpa had 'been there and done-it-all' in Bollywood films. She disappeared to live a happy married life, only to return in the show Ek Mutthi Aasmaan, to play the role of a domestic help. The actress felt that it was time for her to get back to work again and do something different from just being a wall flower in films.

Rahul Dev After doing villain roles in films, Rahul Dev decided to turn demon for the mythological show Devon Ke Dev...Mahadev. Rahul, who has only done films earlier, decided to take the plunge as the role required him to look different.

Jugal Hansraj The actor, who turned director in Bollywood, did appear in a fiction show on TV some years back. Having done many Bollywood films, Jugal also appeared in an episode of telly show Yeh Hai Aashiqui, as a badminton coach.
Anita Raaj The actress, who had a successful stint during her career as a Bollywood actress almost two decades back, made a comeback on the series 24 playing a politician's mother. People were just delighted to see the actress who has grown much thinner than what she was in her younger days.

Will Armaan and Tanisha also act in Fiction shows?

Armaan Kohli and Tanishaa Mukherjee, who have acted as lead actors in Bollywood films but could not really enjoy the kind of success they would have dreamt of, forayed into reality TV this year. They are also in news because of their romance on the show. It remains to be seen if the pair will be interested in doing more of TV in the future.

Proud-India IF-Sizzlerz
Proud-India
Proud-India

Posted: 20 December 2013 at 12:53am | IP Logged

When Mahadev introduced Hatim

When Mahadev introduced Hatim
Life OK turned 2
Hindi general entertainment channel Life OK celebrated its second anniversary with the launch of its new show "The Adventures of Hatim".

The channel completed two successful years Wednesday. It also marked the second anniversary of popular mythological show "Devon Ke Dev Mahadev", read a statement.
READ: Mohit Raina clears his marraige rumours
On the occasion, actor Mohit Raina, who rose to fame as Mahadev in the mythological show "Mahadev", introduced actor Rajbir Singh, who will be seen as Hatim in the channel's new show, and welcomed him to the family.

Also present on the occasion were Ajit Thakur, general manager, Life OK and Aniruddh Pathak, creative director, Life OK. The second anniversary of the channel was celebrated with a cake-cutting ceremony.
Proud-India IF-Sizzlerz
Proud-India
Proud-India

Posted: 21 December 2013 at 12:45am | IP Logged

Mohit Raina credits 'Mahadev' for success

Tongue
Mohit Raina
Small screen actor Mohit Raina credits mythological show " Devon Ke Dev Mahadev" for the fame he got. He portrays Lord Shiva in the hit show on the telly.

The show, which is about Lord Shiva's life, first went on air Dec 18, 2011, on Life OK and completed two successful years Wednesday. Mohit thanks his fans for their support.

READ: Mohit Raina clears marriage rumours

"I have thoroughly enjoyed these two years. Whatever I am today is because of 'Mahadev'. The journey began on Dec 18, 2011, and we have now successfully completed two years.

"Even Life OK celebrates two years of its existence. When we started out we had no idea that we would get so much adulation and love from audiences. We are definitely more than happy with the kind of support the audience has lent," Mohit said in a statement.

READ: Mohit Raina and Mouni Roy set to marry?

He believes that when 150-200 people work day and night to achieve that one goal, success is bound to come their way.

"That is what 'Devon Ke Dev Mahadev' proved to everyone. At the cost of sounding modest, it is the character that has made the show what it is. This was a big platform given to Mohit as a actor and I have done just what I was asked to do," he added.
OtakuGirl-Debo IF-Sizzlerz
OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Lightsaber of CC

Posted: 21 December 2013 at 3:55am | IP Logged

Small screen actor Mohit Raina credits mythological show 'Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev' for the fame he got. He portrays Lord Shiva in the hit show on the telly.

Friday, December 20, 2013 | 7:24:04 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: IANS  |  Comments 4 Comments  |  802 Views

Small screen actor Mohit Raina credits mythological show 'Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev' for the fame he got. He portrays Lord Shiva in the hit show on the telly.

The show, which is about Lord Shiva's life, first went on air Dec 18, 2011, on Life OK and completed two successful years on Wednesday. Mohit thanks his fans for their support.

"I have thoroughly enjoyed these two years. Whatever I am today is because of 'Mahadev'. The journey began on December 18, 2011, and we have now successfully completed two years.

"Even Life OK celebrates two years of its existence. When we started out we had no idea that we would get so much adulation and love from audiences. We are definitely more than happy with the kind of support the audience has lent," Mohit said in a statement.

He believes that when 150-200 people work day and night to achieve that one goal, success is bound to come their way.

"That is what 'Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev' proved to everyone. At the cost of sounding modest, it is the character that has made the show what it is. This was a big platform given to Mohit as a actor and I have done just what I was asked to do," he added.

OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Lightsaber of CC

Posted: 21 December 2013 at 4:54am | IP Logged

"I want to do dance reality shows to showcase my talent" - Sonarika Bhadoria

The gorgeous actress Sonarika Bhadoria who is better knonwn as Parvati from Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev talks about her future plans and why she does not want to do TV soaps anymore...

Ads by Google
Post Free Ads Now
Create & Post Your Own Ad for Free Go Now. Sign up at Quikr100% Free
www.quikr.com/Post-Ad

Saturday, December 21, 2013 | 1:23:49 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-Forums.com / TellyBuzz  |  Comments 5 Comments  |  434 Views

Talented and beautiful Sonarika Bhadoria who rose to fame with the popular television showDevon Ke Dev. Mahadev does not want to act in daily soaps currently.

Sonarika is very happy about the appreciation that she has got from this show and for her character of Parvati which was being loved by the masses but now she does not want to be known for that role only as she says, "I am very happy that I was so well appreciated for my character but now I want to move out from that image and I want to do reality shows such as Jhalak Dikhla Ja , Nach Baliye etc.  I am not looking out for doing daily soaps currently."

Aarat from acting Sonarika's other interests are dancing and she is very fond of dancing. So when we asked her about the same she says, "I have always been fond of dancing and also I have recently learned Belly dancing and I really want to do some show related to dance and showcase my talent.

Well Sonarika, TellyBuzz wishes you all the best for your future endeavors.  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Proud-India

OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Lightsaber of CC

Posted: 22 December 2013 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Credit: Mohit FC at twitter

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Proud-India

Proud-India IF-Sizzlerz
Proud-India
Proud-India

Posted: 25 December 2013 at 11:00pm | IP Logged

Popular actors who went unnoticed in their debut shows

1/5
http://www.mumbaimirror.com/thumb/msid-20341485,width-300,resizemode-4/Y1.jpg

Fans rejoice when they see their favourite and popular TV stars on the screen. However, there are a few actors who though enjoying the taste of success now, once went unnoticed. Though luck plays a vital role in making an actor popular, the character will always be considered bigger than the actor. Mohit Raina: Over the last 2 years Mohit Raina has ruled the hearts of millions and has created a niche for himself in the industry. All thanks to his character Mahadev. The actor though had acted in shows like Chehra, Ganga Ki Dheej and he debuted on the small screen with Star Plus'Antariksh which failed to claim fame and went unnoticed by the audience. Viewers questioned Mohit who was a fresh face when they saw him on Mahadev.

http://updateox.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Sonarika-Bhadoria-close-up.jpg
Sonarika Bhadoria: Sonarika who claimed fame through Devon Ke Dev... Mahadev went unnoticed with her debut show Tum Dena Saath Mera which aired on the same channel. She was never appreciated for her beauty but audiences' perception changed towards the actress and they found her beautiful & talented only after they saw her as Parvati in Mahadev.  

Proud-India IF-Sizzlerz
Proud-India
Proud-India

Posted: 27 December 2013 at 12:02am | IP Logged

6 days to go!! Telly Trend of Leap/Season 2/Replacements in 2013

iCouch-Ad-for-blog17

Let's do something interesting today... let's create a supposed conversation between the Producer, the Channel and the Writer of the show.

• Channel: the TRP's of the show has been continuously dripping, we might have to axe it if nothing is done.
  • Producer: No!!!!!!! the show has been one of the highest TRP garner, you just can't do this.
  • Writer: Yes!! Not fair... I have grown the character into everyday life of audience with all the brain that I could use. You just can't axe their favorite show.
  • Channel: Clearly the show is not anymore the favorite or else we wouldn't have had been having this conversation.
  • Producer: agreed!! But you have to give the show one more chance... it has brought so much to the channel.
  • Channel: then you have your chance... tell me what are you planning.
  • Producer: what do you suggest Mr. Writer??
  • Writer: let me think for a while.
  • Channel: why don't we replace the 'Y' character... she has throwing unnecessary tantrums anyway, the controversy might give something new to the show.
  • Writer: hmmm!!! Must say, controversial idea!! It can lead to great TRP. I can also bring in some twist in the story that the character Y', definitely won't agree and might quit the show herself... and may be get a better actor
  • Producer: never!!! The show is running because of her fan following, it could possibly deteriorate the TRP.
  • Channel: hmm!! So what shall we do??
  • Writer: Sir, I have an amazing Idea!!! Let's break this season and introduce the season 2... A fresh start might look amazing.
  • Producer: hmmm!!! Nice!!!

(some days later after the script of season 2 is working upon) 

• Channel:  well!! We are not enjoying the script, there is nothing new. Bring me something new or else I have some really good show offers.
  • Writer: Sir ji!!! I just got a great idea!!! We should introduce a 10 year leap in the show... add new characters new romantic chemistry between them with new twists..
  • Producer: wow Mr. writer your brain really has some great thoughts
  • Channel: the idea sounds good, start working over it...

The end!!!

The writer, producer and the channel feels they have so intelligently introduced a super amazing idea that nobody has ever used in the industry... but the truth: Well every second show on ever other channel is facing this conversation and is feeling brilliant by choosing any one of these few trademark TRP revival tricks. Although the conversation might not be as simple as I have portrayed, but the essence I guess would have remained same forever.

Since 2013, is a part of forever... The shows definitely have used these old school techniques to make it to the next year. For some it worked and some are thinking if any other might have worked better...

unnamed

These tricked are used so often, that they have somehow become Telly Trends... Even in 2013, this trend has maintained a steady speed over the year.  So, obviously in our journey down the memory lane, we ought to remember the show it was. let's look at which show did what???

Telly Trend - Leap

Leap Blog

• Bade Acche Lagte Hain - officially the leap king for 2013, after five year leap the show boldly went ahead and took a 7 years leap again
  • Devon Ke Dev Mahadev- while Bade Acche lagte hain can be crowned as leap king... this show can definitely have the title for the Prince of leap. The show jumps into new stories of the God and thus jumps into various leaps on and off.
  •  Dil Ki Nazar Se Khoobsurat: Leap period: Five-six years. This was the effort of a dying show; unfortunately it could not save the show for long and had to face the axe.
  • Ek Veer Ki Ardaas Veera: Leap period: 15 years, A perfect example of fan power, the story was originally supposed to take a 10 year leap within three months of its launch. But the popularity of kid forced the makers to continue with the track.
  • Pavitra Rishta: Leap period: 15 - 20 years. Ankita Lokhande is playing her own grand-daughter after the leap.
  • Ek Mutthi Aasmaan: The show was about a maid's struggle to educate her daughter, which the leap has made simple. As usual the show is determined to be side tracked from the main concept and as always end up into a love triangle.

Telly Trend: Season 2

This is definitely a new emerging Trend in the television industry... While international television shows usually gets divided into season to keep audiences hooked and booked for long.

seson2

But in India... it was either extend the story like a chewing gum or just axe once it for all. But not now, the show is made after a break with either with the same story and characterization continued or a different story is introduced all together. But one thing is for sure, the trend that caught sparks last year has converted into a flaming fire this year.

• Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon...Ek Baar Phir - The show IPKKND made demi-Gods out of Sanaya Irani and Barun Sobti and hence the channel decided to bring back the brand, but in a different avatar.
  • Lapataganj- Ek Baar Phir- The second season of this SAB TV show has taken a six year leap and now the villagers are enjoying a little better lifestyle.
  • Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha 2 - Well, this show on Colors gained immense popularity with the pair Mohan (Kunal Karan Kapoor) and Megha (Akansha Singh) becoming the darlings of the viewers.

When the show went off, the fans were hopping mad and their constant yearning to get the show back led to Na Bole season 2. With a leap in the plot, the viewers did like the show, but somewhere the magic of the first part was missing and thus axe came over the second season as well.

• Punar Vivah - Ek Nayi Umeed - Retaining the show's title, the makers brought out the second season with the same theme of re-marriage. Although it had a great cast but the show never managed to do well in the number game, and soon had to be wrapped up in haste. Well, this is a season 2 gone wrong completely.
  • Sanskaar Dharohar Apnon Ki - Although the show never did well, fans of its lead hero Jai Soni pleaded requested and commanded for a second season, and voila! It did come back. Well dear fans!!! You could have demanded for your hero's original show... might have worked better for all.
  • The Buddy Project- Now in College -This was an evident move when the buddies moved from school to college in this Channel V's popular show. The fans were eager to see their favourite young actors out of their school uniform and dressed in fashionable casuals as they entered a media college. This is one show that is still doing in season 2.
  • Har yug me aayega ek Arjun -  Season 2: Karan Arjun Entire ETF team, except Arjun, is killed in a bomb explosion. This makes way for a new character Karan who will now be an ally of Arjun. He has a nature that is completely opposite to Arjun's nature. In addition to this there is a techno savvy kid and a female police officer will enter
  • FIR - in third season... When Chandramukhi thought of quitting the show for Tota weds Maina, the show had to end.  A second season with different lead came, but neither the Tota worked nor this... so Laut ke buddhu ghar ko aya' and the show got it's Miss. Chautala back.

Telly Trend - Replacement

Although in my mini script above the replacement is an act of creating buzz... and at time it may be, but the production house, channel and stars have various professional and personal reason to take this step.

Replacement

• Toral Rasputra replaces Pratyusha Banerjee ( Balika Vadhu - Kacchi Umar Ke Pakke Rishte)
    After a rocky start, Toral Rasputra seems to be settling in the show and the TRPs are back on track.
  • Dheeraj Dhoopar replaces Shoaib Ibrahim (Sasural Simar Ka)
    Shoaib Ibrahim decided to step out of Sasural Simar Ka after one and half years because he was not happy with his track and the way the show's entire focus was on the female leads and turns out he was lost... no body really missed him in the show.
  • Laad Singh Maan and Dilkhush replaced Gurcharan Singh and Jennifer Mistry (Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah)
  •  Rishabh Sharma replaces Raj Bhanushali ( Jai Jai Bajrangbali)
  • Tarun Khanna replaces Manish Wadhwa (Devon Ke Dev... Mahadev)
  • Barkha Bisht Sengupta replaces Rupali Ganguly (Parvarrish - Kuchh Khatti Kuchh Meethi)
  • Anuj Sachdeva replaces Farhan Khan (Chhanchan)

Model Farhan Khan became the most talked about debutant when he landed the lead role opposite Sanaya Irani but unfortunately he was unable to create any chemistry with Sanaya and the TRPs hit new lows each week.

• Vikrant Massey replaces Rishabh Sinha (Qubool Hai)
  • Yash Gera replaces Ather Habib (Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai) 
  • Ulka Gupta replaces Hally Shah (Khelti Hai Zindagi Aankh Micholi)
  • Rubina Dilaik replaces Giaa Manek (Jeannie Aur Juju)
  • Sargun Mehta replaces Sriti Jha (Balika Vadhu)
  • Sonia Balani replaces Fenil Umrigar (Bade Acche lagte hain)
  • Ankit Narang replaces Aditya Kapadia (Bade Acche lagte hain)
  • Puja Banerjee replaces Sonarika Bhadoria (Devon Ke Dev... Mahadev)

A little birdie told us that now even Puja is planning to quit after just 4 months.

• Kadambari Kadam replaces Shamin Mannan (Sanskaar - Dharohar Apnon Ki)

Uff!!! This has definitely been the longest post of our countdown this year... so, may be now you will agree that the sudo - conversation in the start of post holds ground in our Industry. There are only a handful of tricks that our makers use to give that final push to the show. If it works, its great; if it didn't work, at least they tried all they could do.

Well although we would definitely suggest some new types of twist in our daily soaps, but these are not too bad either.  If done properly and correctly it suits the show and receives audiences love again.

So, better old school than innovative!!!! While you ponder about it and the shows above... we bid adieu, only to come back tomorrow for the next edition of our countdown post. till then Keep Watching, Keep Enjoying and Keep Reading!!! And yup don't forget to send across your Views, Reviews, Suggestions and Remarks.

Go to top