Devon ke Dev Mahadev

India-Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev
Devon ke Dev Mahadev

\|/ :: Devon Ke Dev Mahadev- Article Archive :: \|/ (Page 74)

OtakuGirl-Debo IF-Sizzlerz
OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Lightsaber of CC

Posted: 04 November 2013 at 11:31pm | IP Logged

Jaya Bhattacharya as Diti in Mahadev!

Playing the role of mother of the Asurs, Jaya Bhattacharya makes an entry in Mahadev.

Monday, November 04, 2013 | 5:54:27 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: india-forums.com/tellybuzz  |  Comments 8 Comments  |  2554 Views

Jaya Bhattacharya who is playing the role of Mahamanga in Sony TV's popular showBharat Ka Veer Putra - Maharana Pratap is all set to enter Life OK's Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev

She will play Diti, mother to the Asuras. Talking about her role, Jaya says, "Diti and Aditi are daughters of Daksh. Both are married to Rishi Kashyap. While Diti is the mother of Asurs, Aditi is mother to the Devs. Diti is filled with remorse as she feels that she has been dealt a shorthand by fate. She thinks that she should have been given more in all aspects of life, be it respect or position as the Asurs are considered lowly. She creates a big ruckus due to this feeling and even degrades Indra with her words till Mahadev imparts gyan to her."

Jaya feels that doing two shows will not be as difficult,"There is not much work in Maharana Pratap these days so it is easily managable. This is a cameo but a powerful individual character so I took it up. Also I wanted to be a part of this brilliant show."

Jaya who has already shot for couple of days may shoot with Mahadev (Mohit Raina) today and her entry will go on air any time now. 

We are sure despite this being a cameo for a month or two only, Jaya is sure to make an impact!

Seema Khot Mattoo

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Proud-India

Proud-India IF-Sizzlerz
Proud-India
Proud-India

Posted: 08 November 2013 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Rubina Dilak [ Sita ] is now Jeannie in Sab TV'S show

Shivshakti too young to play Juju's Jeannie?

http://i.imgur.com/4PP8Pel.jpg
The almost finalised actress was apparently replaced at the last minute and Rubina Dilaik has been brought in

Actress Shivshakti Sachdeva, who was all set to step into Giaa Manek's shoes " as Jeannie in telly show Jeannie Aur Juju " is no longer a part of it. Rubina Dilaik, last seen in Punarvivaah and Devon Ke Dev... Mahadev, has been finalised for the role instead.

Says a source from the set of the show, "Shivshakti was perfect for the role, but we realised that she looked younger in front of Ali Asgar, the male lead of the show. Rubina, who was the first one to be approached to replace Giaa, has been roped in finally."

However, another source from the production house maintains, "That's not the reason why Shivshakti was replaced. Rubina was our first choice and we decided to go ahead with her."

It is to be remembered that Rubina had quit Punarvivaah and the makers had roped in Parul Chauhan to replace her. With Rubina replacing Giaa, all we can say is, history is repeating itself.

Rubina remained unavailable for comment.

Proud-India IF-Sizzlerz
Proud-India
Proud-India

Posted: 09 November 2013 at 2:48am | IP Logged

Tarun Khanna to play the anti-lead in Colors' Rang Rasiya

Saurabh Tewari's upcoming show on Colors, Rang Rasiya is slated to be the next big fiction launch on Colors. After roping in Ashish Sharma and Sanaya Irani as leads, the hunt is on for experienced faces to play pivotal roles. As reported by us, talented actress Barkha Bisht is also mostly finalized to play the third angle in the show.

The latest to join the show with the grand Rajasthani backdrop of Nautanki Telefilms happens to be Tarun Khanna. The versatile actor who has so far done challenging roles on television has been roped in to play the anti-lead on the show. Tarun was last seen giving a powerful performance in Life OK's Devon Ke Dev... Mahadev as Raavan.

A reliable source tells us that Tarun will be playing an interesting and strong character in Rang Rasiya. His role will be that of a landlord who has all the powers, and people look up to him for help. His antagonist role in the show has all the meat required to catch the audiences' attraction, conveys our source.

Proud-India IF-Sizzlerz
Proud-India
Proud-India

Posted: 11 November 2013 at 2:48am | IP Logged
Summary

After Color's Rang Rasiya, Tarun Khanna now bags the role of Balram in Star Plus' Mahabharat

The actor has bagged his dream role' in Balram for Swastik Productions' Mahabharat for Star Plus.

A reliable source tells us that Tarun is presently in talks for the role and is almost finalized to play the powerful character of Balram, Krishna's elder brother. Tarun's will be a cameo appearance in Mahabharat.

http://i2.minus.com/j3TYrHUR58C0m.jpg

His recent one being the role of Raavan in Devon Ke Dev.. Mahadev.

OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Lightsaber of CC

Posted: 11 November 2013 at 2:59am | IP Logged

"I have been approached to play Jeannie, talks are on for the same"

says Rubina Dilaik who has been approached to play the role of Jeannie in the show Jeannie Aur Juju on SAB TV.

Saturday, November 09, 2013 | 1:08:21 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-Forums.com/TellyBuzz  |  Comments 88 Comments  |  8210 Views

The gorgeous actress Rubina Dilaik who is very well known as Choti Bahu and was last seen as Sita in the mythological show Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev, has not only entertained the audience with her acting skills but has also been praised for her performance in various shows. 

Well, according to the latest buzz she might be seen playing the lead role in the ongoing show Jeannie Aur Juju on SAB TV. After the exit of Giaa Manek from the show who played the role if Jeannie, we might get to see Rubina Dilaik playing Jeannie.

Our relaible source informed us, "Rubina Dilaik has been approached to play the role Jeannie in the show. She has directly got a call from the Channel itself for the show and we might see her in the show soon."

On the same we got in touch with the talented actress Rubina itself to know the whole story, and she says, "Yes, it is true that I have been approached to play the role of Jeannie. Talks are on but nothing has been finalized as yet."

We have also got to know that she has been approached for another show too besides the show Jeannie Aur Juju too. 

So when do we get to see Rubina Dilaik back on Indian Television? To know more keep reading TellyBuzz.

Krishma Solanki

Proud-India

Proud-India IF-Sizzlerz
Proud-India
Proud-India

Posted: 12 November 2013 at 9:54pm | IP Logged

Piyush replaces Nikkhil in 'Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke [ Ram in Mahadev ]

Piyush replaces Nikkhil in 'Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke'

Nikkhil Chaddha (Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke's Vihaan) is the latest actor to quit a television show over creative differences. However, what accelerated his decision is the makers planning to put his character on the backburner.

SSLK's ratings have been dipping of late and with the introduction of a love triangle between Vihaan, Rachana (Mahima Makwana) and Piyush Sahdev, who will soon enter the show, efforts are being made to inspire fresh interest in the show.

Moreover, time will be needed to establish an equation between Rachana and Piyush. Nikkhil, whose character has already been shifted to London, was not willing to sit at home as there is uncertainty looming over his track. He conveyed to the makers that he would prefer signing on a new show.

Only time will tell if Mahima and Piyush's romance warms the audiences' hearts. The actor declined to comment.
OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Lightsaber of CC

Posted: 13 November 2013 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Danny Denzongpa to play villain in Devon Ke Dev Mahadev?
Kavita Awaasthi , Hindustan Times
Mumbai, November 13, 2013

After Anil Kapoor's 24 and Amitabh Bachchan's Anurag Kashyap-directed upcoming television show, it seems yet another movie star will be seen on the small screen soon. Veteran actor Danny Denzongpa has been approached by producer Nikhil Sinha's team to play a pivotal role in Devon Ke Dev... Mahadev.

A source close to the production house says, "Danny has been approached for the role of the demon Arunasur. They wanted a powerhouse performer since the part is important to the upcoming track. Danny's personality and look will add an edge to the show. The character will be on air for three months." Nikhil had cast Sudesh Berry in an earlier track about the demon twins Malla-Mani, which was a highlight on the show and was received well by viewers. Because of this response, the makers are eager to get the casting of this upcoming track right.

The source adds, "Currently, Danny is in Gangtok where he lives, and he has asked for the script, which the producers have sent over. He will revert on the same soon. The creative directors of the show thought that he fit the character well and hope that he comes on board."

http://www.hindustantimes.com/entertainment/television/danny-denzongpa-to-play-villain-in-devon-ke-dev-mahadev/article1-1150615.aspx

Proud-India

OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Lightsaber of CC

Posted: 13 November 2013 at 11:32pm | IP Logged

Telly kids take up our Children's Day quiz!

TellyBuzz in talks with our Telly kids to know whether they know about the significance of children's day and also about their plans of celebrating the day...

Thursday, November 14, 2013 | 11:05:08 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-Forums.com / TellyBuzz  |  Comments 3 Comments  |  288 Views

Children are full of life and innocence. Their innocent talks and naughty acts make us smile. 14th November is the day which is celebrated as children's day. Children's day marks the birthday of our first prime minister Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru who used to love kids. 

Wishing a very happy children's day to all our cute and talented Telly kids, TellyBuzz asked 3 questions to each kid related to children's day. We got some of the innocent and funny replies from them.

Read on to know what they said:

Palak Dey, currently seen in Zee TV's Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se -

Why is children's day celebrated - Children's day is celebrated because it's a day for children. It's celebrated because of Gandhi Jayanti. Children's day is celebrated on 14th November.

Who was Chacha Nehru - I don't know.

How are you celebrating children's day - I feel very special on children's day. Santa Claus comes to our school. Today is our holiday and I am enjoying today by playing with my elder sister at home.  

Divyam Dama, last seen as Ansh in Zee TV's Punar Vivah -

Why is children's day celebrated - I don't know.

How are you celebrating children's day - I have no school today so I will be playing football with my friends. I will be enjoying today a lot with my friends.

Dhriti Mehta, last seen as Payal in Zee TV's Punar Vivah -

Why is children's day  celebrated - It's the birthday of Chacha Nehru.

How are you celebrating children's day - We enjoy a lot. I am having a holiday today so I play some games and enjoy the day.

Yash Ghanekar, last seen as Krish in Life OK's Dil se di dua.Saubhagyavati Bhava? -

Why is children's day celebrated - Children's day is celebrated on 14thNovember because it's Chacha Nehru's birthday. He used to love kids and flowers very much that's why we celebrate children's day on his birthday.

Who was Chacha Nehru - First prime minister of India.

How are you celebrating children's day - I feel very special on children's day. I haven't planned what I will be doing today yet but I will be distributing chocolates amongst my friends and enjoy with them.

Sadhil Kapoor, currently seen as Ganesha in Life OK's Katha Mahadev Putra Bal Ganesh Ki -

Why is children's day celebrated - Children's day is celebrated because it's the birthday of Jawaharlal Nehru.

Who was Chacha Nehru - He was the first prime minister of India.

How are you celebrating children's day - I tie friendship band on the wrist of my friends on children's day and we share sweets and chocolates with our friends. 

TellyBuzz wishes all the kids a very Happy Children's Day! 

Anwesha Kamal

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

xxserenaxxProud-India

Go to top