\|/ :: Devon Ke Dev Mahadev- Article Archive :: \|/ - Page 72

Posted: 9 years ago

Favorite beaches of TV stars!

Actors share their favorite and memorable beach in Mumbai.

Tuesday, June 10, 2014 | 2:20:42 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-forums.com/TellyBuzz  |   166 Comments  |  6522 Views

Mumbai is famous for beaches and busy lifestyle. In this busy life style of Mumbai beaches are the only place where you can relax and calm yourself from all the problems. It is one stress buster where all Mumbaikars go to chill out. We all have one of the favorite beaches in Mumbai. However, it is difficult to choose one beach because the city is filled with beautiful beaches around like Juhu beach, Versova beach, Aksa, Girgaum etc. Our TV stars have many memories related to the beaches and also like to spned some peaceful time on the beach.

Mouni Roy who was last seen in Life OK's Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev - I don't like any beach in Mumbai but if you tell me to pick one I would pick Girgaum Chowpati because it's nice there ,  it is clean than other beaches, you get a good view from there. I feel sad that we don't have any nature loved places in Mumbai to hangout.

Shivin Narang who is seen in Star Plus show Veera - I like Juhu beach in Mumbai. You get a different experience there. The atmosphere over there is very pleasant, peaceful. I go with my friends at night either at 1 AM or 2 AM for a walk. I like to eat Pav Bhaji and a South Indian dish Pongal over there. However, I have been to many beaches like Versova, Madh Island for shoots but I go to Juhu to spend my personal time. You feel very lively there.

Karan Sharma who is seen in Sony TV's show Ek Nayi Pehchaan - I like Aksa beach in Mumbai because it is less crowded, you get a peaceful environment there. I like to spend private time with my friends on Aksa beach. 

Kanchi Singh who is seen in Zee TV's show Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya - I like Versova beach because first of all it is close to my house and I feel it is the cleanest beach in Mumbai. You can chill out there. It is a very calm and quiet place.

Nakkul Mehta who is seen in star Plus show' Pyaar Ka Dard Hai...Meetha Meetha Pyaara Pyaara... - I have spent many evening running the length and breath on this Silver beach, brain storming with myself, questioning myself, visualizing my future. I like going there because it is close to my house and I have some amazing memories associated with it.

Sukriti Kandpal who is seen in Life OK's show Kaisa Ye Ishq Hai... Ajab Sa Risk Hai - I don't like beaches in Mumbai but if you tell me to pick one I would pick Girgaum Chowpati.

Shakti Arora who will be seen in Colors' show' Meri Aashiqui Tumse Hi - I like silver beach , I think it is the cleanest of the other beaches. I have been to silver beach many times. During my childhood days I used to go to silver beach with my parents, we used to go with a proper preparation by carrying sandwich and breakfast with us.

Preetika Rao who is seen in Colors show Beintehaa - I like Girgaum chowpati because its quite clean and well maintained.  It also has a tight security so yes I feel safe there. You get an overall beautiful view of Mumbai from Girgaon so I love that place. When my cousin comes from USA I go with them to marine drives.

Sana Amin Sheikh who is seen in Life OK's Gustakh Dil - During my childhood days I used to stay in row house near Mahim beach so you can ask me anything about the beach, about the sand, when does high tide or low tide occur, actually you can call me Machvara (Fisher woman). Now I like Carter and Worli sea face, though they are not beaches I like the view and environment of these places. It is clean there.

Suhasi Dhami to play Parvati in Mahadev!

Actress Suhasi Dhami will be seen as the new Parvati in Life OK's Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev.

Tuesday, June 10, 2014 | 6:27:31 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: india-forums.com/tellybuzz  |   29 Comments  |  7072 Views

Beautiful Suhasi Dhami has done various popular shows like Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli and Housewife Hai...Sab Jaanti Hai. In all the shows she has showcased her acting ability and was being loved by her audience. 

Suhasi's fans would be happy to see her back on the small screen after a long time in Life OK's popular mythological show Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev.

Pretty Puja Bose who was seen as Parvati in the show was in the news for quite sometime now for quitting the show Mahadev long back due to health problems, but she decided to stay back. Now as she is seen in the dance reality show Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 7, she has decided to call it quits and focus on her dancing skills. She has her co-star Mouni Roy dancing on the same stage of Jhalak, she was seen as playing Sati in Mahadev.

According to the sources, "Suhasi Dhami will be the new face and will playing the role of Parvati opposite Mohit Raina. Suhasi will replace Puja Bose in Mahadev."

On contacting Suhasi she confirmed and says, "I will be entering the show as Bheelni. Bheelni is one of the avatars of Parvati. I will start shooting for the show in a couple of days. I am very excited to do this as it will be my first mythological show and I feel it will be very challenging as playing such a divine character is not easy.

Talking about her character she says, "I will have a totally different character with having long hair, divine clothes, my character is more of anger."

Mahadev will have its third Parvati in the show after Sonarika Bhadoria and Puja Bose. It will be interesting to see whether Suhasi Dhami can stick to the show for long or like previous actors she too will leave the show in between. Till then keep reading this space for more updates. 

All the best Suhasi for Mahadev!!

Beautiful and talented actress Kratika Sengar is soon going to make an entry in Life Ok's popular show Devon ke Dev Mahadev. She will be seen as a grown up Mansaa.

We have seen Kratika's acting profess in shows like Jhansi Ki Rani and Punar Vivaah. Now, we will see her as the daughter of Mahadev, Mansaa Devi. She has already begin shooting for her role. Mahadev is known to rope in several known faces of TV to play cameos, this time it's Krartika who is all set to woo the audiences by her character.

Since, Kratika is busy in her wedding preparations, she didn't want to take any long projects. She will soon be tying knot with Nikitan Dheer who was recently seen in Khatron ke Khiladi. The role of Mansaa Devi only requires a month's time hence she agreed to do the role.

Mansaa devi has super natural powers, she doesn't realize her true power and does some miracles unknowingly which scares people.

Our little birdie informed us that Mohit Raina aka Mahadev will shoot his scenes with Kratika and will take a small break from the show for some personal reasons. He will be back soon to rock the audiences again.

Let's see how Kratika will portray this role. We wish her all the best!

Mohit is on a break because he is currently in the USA for the Oak Tree festival today and tomorrow.

Yahaan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli and Nach Baliye fame, Suhasi Dhami has finally replaced Pooja Bose as Parvati in serial Mahadev. She will be entering the show as Bheelni, another avatar of Parvati.

Suhasi confirmed the news of her entry. She said, "Yes, I am entering the show as Parvati. Today (13th June) is the first day of the shoot. I am very excited as this is my first mythological show. Till now, audiences have seen me as Suhasi and this is the first time, they will see me as a mythological character. Hope they love me too in this role."

According to sources, "After signing Jhalak Dikhla Jaa, Pooja Bose was not keen in Mahadev. First of all, the set of Mahadev is too far from Jhalak house. It was not easy for her to travel so much. Also, last year she had put down her papers, but the makers had convinced her to stay back, but now finally she decided to move on making the way for Suhasi as new parvati in the show."

Before Pooja Bose, Sonarika Bhadoria was playing the role of Parvati in Mahadev, so now Suhasi Dhami is the third parvati of the show. Above is the first look of Suhasi Dhami as Bheelni.

Zarina Wahab, Pankaj Dheer and Angad Hasija to feature in Savdhaan India's new series!

Savdhaan India - India Fights Back is coming up with a new series and will showcase the actors from Television as well as Bollywood industry.

Saturday, June 21, 2014 | 5:52:51 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-forums.com/TellyBuzz  |   6 Comments  |  1499 Views

Life OK's popular show Savdhaan India - India Fights Back which is based on the real life incidents is soon  coming up with a new series. The show projects the real life incidents which are enacted by the theater artist but in the new series the audience will witness the popular actors from Bollywood and Television.

Thus in the first episode of the new series actors like Angad Hasija who was last seen inAmrit ManthanZarina Wahab last seen inMadhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon and Pankaj Dheer last seen in Devon Ke Dev. Mahadevhave been roped in to play pivotal roles.

As per our sources, "Angad will play the character of a young boy whereas Zarina and Pankaj will be essaying the role of his parents. Basically the story is about how children ill-treat their parents who are in their old age. The story will revolve around Angad who is the only child of Zarina and Pankaj and like other parents they will give their best for his good upbringing. But after he grows up and start earning he will start misbehaving with his parent and will ill treat them.

The source further adds, "The shooting for the episode has already commenced."

We got in touch with Angad to know about his experience for which he said, "It is really a great and very different experience and I am looking forward for the episode."

TellyBuzz wishes Angad  Hasija, Zarina Wahab and Pankaj Dheer all the best for the show.

Neha Jain

Mohits of Television!

Let's find out which is your favorite Mohit!

Tuesday, June 24, 2014 | 4:52:28 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-forums.com/TellyBuzz  |   242 Comments  |  8234 Views

We bring to you the 4 Fantastic Mohits of television industry. Though all the 4 have their names same but character wise all differ from each other. Let's show you the difference between the 4 famous Mohits of our television..!!

Mohit Raina who is seen in Life OK's Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev
 - The stunning and dashing actor Mohit who plays a mythological character of Mahadev is very well appreciated for his character. The actor was seen playing a business tycoon in a suspense show Chehra on Star Plus. Mohit has been associated with the show Devon Ke Dev. Mahadevsince the beginning and to get into the skin of the character this versatile actor learnt Kathak.
2) Mohit Malik who is seen as Samrat Singh Rathore in Zee TV's Doli Armaanon Ki - Is known for his male chauvinistic and selfish attitude in the show Doli Armaanon Ki. Though he is simple and quite down to earth person in real life, his character of Samrat has made such an impact on the audiences that it looks perfect on screen but off screen he is quite criticized  for his look. 

3) Mohit Sehgal who was last seen in Zee TV's Qubool Hai as Haider - The smart, fair and adorable Mohit Sehgal is best known for his role of Samrat Shergil in Miley Jab Hum Tum on Star One. While he played the character of mastikhor and always used to play pranks on his college buddies but in the show Qubool Hai he played the character which was that of a suave and  straight forward person. His chemistry with Sanaya Iraniin Miley Jab Hum Tum was liked by the audiences a lot.

4) Mohit Malhotra who is seen in Colors' Beintehaa as Zubair - Chocolate boy of television Mohit Malhotra shot to fame after participating in MTV's Splitsvilla. Later he moved to TV and was seen giving commendable performances in the shows like Mitwaand Bade Acche Lagte Hai. He is applauded for his stint in the show Beintehaa currently. 

"I do meditation to remain fit" - Sonarika Badoria

Pretty actress Sonarika Bhadoria is a fitness freak and likes to do Power Yoga to remain in shape. She shares her fitness mantra with TellyBuzz.

Wednesday, June 25, 2014 | 11:02:15 AM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-forums.com/TellyBuzz  |   2 Comments  |  352 Views

The good looking Sonarika Bhadoria who is remembered as Parvati in Life OK's Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev is a fitness freak and she does meditation to remain fit.

Let's see what Sonarika has to share with us regarding her fitness secret.

What does fitness means to you?

Fitness means being pain free, a person should be tension free physically and mentally then only that person is fit.

What is your idea of fitness?

Power yoga and Meditation.

What efforts do you take to stay in shape?

I don't take any efforts to stay in shape, I am happy with the way I am.

Are you conscious about your food choices?

Not at all, I eat all fatty food.

Do you take protein supplements?

No never, I don't even take multivitamins.

Is there any sport you are skilled at?

Badminton, Swimming etc.  I am even a good runner.

A celebrity's body you admire?

No one, I am a celebrity and I love myself.

What is your fitness secret?

Meditation. I am doing it from past 12 years.

A fitness tips for your fans? 

Eat whatever you want, but at least walk for 45 minutes, best exercise is walking it will keep you fit.

"I'm doing a film with Govinda" : Puja Banerjee

Puja Banerjee is all set to share the screen space on the big screen with the evergreen romantic hero of the Bollywood Govinda soon.

Thursday, June 26, 2014 | 7:52:33 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-forums.com/TellyBuzz  |   2 Comments  |  4174 Views

Puja Banerjee who is busy balancing her professional life between Jhalak Dikhla Jaa 7 and Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev seems to be very excited for her Bollywood dream with Chi Chi aka Govinda (Arun) Ahuja.

"Yes I'm doing a film with Govinda but things are on very initial stages. As I'm busy with my fiction and reality show, so I couldn't get time to know about the development on the movie. Though all I can say is that it will only happen after Jhalak," says Puja.

The bong beauty was recently seen in an album with Govinda (Gori Tere Naina...). Chi Chi has written the lyrics as well as sung the song. "Ahh... it was a great experience and a dream come true to work with Govinda. Everything happened so fast that I couldn't get time to think of all this."

"I practice Aerobics on the beach everyday and had no clue that even Govinda used to come there for his jog. One day I just saw him and couldn't hold my self from talking to him. He was very down to earth and it felt like we knew each other since long. There is some connection between us. Govinda immediately asked me on our first meet of whether I would like to do an album with him. How could I say no as I have adored him since childhood. I feel it's like a blessing to me," she replies .

Many actors have participated in Jhalak for a reason or a cause. So what is your reason to be in this dance reality show? "There are number of reasons... firstly I love dancing so wanted to explore new forms. Secondly this is the first reality show that I'm doing and thirdly I can be myself as Puja in this show. Last but not the least; it's a platform which has given me lot of exposure."

With a Bollywood film in your kitty, what's the future of your fiction show? "Well when I'll be doing a film, obviously I've to leave the show. Though it is not happening anytime soon is what I can say. I'm enjoying my stint in both the shows. It's like Parvati bani Pu for me and I'm getting good response from the audience as well," concludes the actress.

For the Parvati Bani Pu we wish the actress luck for her Jhalak and future projects.

Life OK's Devon Ke Dev Mahadev completes a journey of 700 episodes!

Life OK's extremely popular show Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev completes a successful journey of 700 episodes.

Friday, June 27, 2014 | 7:43:48 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-forums.com/TellyBuzz  |   22 Comments  |  1768 Views

The most acclaimed show on Life OK Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev that have been giving its best and always doing well on the TRP charts have successfully completed its journey of 700 episodes recently. This long journey of Mahadev has seen varied characters coming in and doing their cameo also actors likeMohit Raina essaying Mahadev and Nandi played by Kumar Hegde.

The ongoing track of the show has certainly grabbed all the attention of the viewers. Entry of Bhilini Devi played by Suhasi Dhami has forced the audiences to stay glued to their couches and catch up this famous mythological show.

Well, over the period of time it is noticed that in recent times Mahadev is the only mythological show that has completed such a long run.

Mohit Raina playing Mahadev in this mythological show since its inception tweeted on the social networking site showing his happiness.

"Alone you are nobody. Thankyou team DKDM couldn't have asked for more. 200 people relentlessly working day and night to make 701#Gratitude"

We also contacted Anupam Bhattacharya who portrayed Ripunjay/Devodas in the show to know about his experience with this very much acclaimed and loved show. "Mahadev came to me at a very good time. At that point of time I wanted to do something really serious and intense and Mahadev gave me that opportunity. I remember they had approached me just a day after Diwali for doing a cameo for the show. I certainly believe ki khud Mahadev ka aashirvaad he mujhpar. It was after Mahadev that I started getting many more offers. I also believe that Mahadev has done really well for the channel."

Kratika Sengar who is seen playing Manasa Devi in the show says, "My experience so far with the Mahadev team has been very nice. Everyone on the sets and around are amazing people to work with. It is a good experience working with this team and I am liking it."

Well, we too think the same Anupam. Devon Ke Dev Mahadev has surely done wonders for the channel.

We wish the entire team and cast of Mahadev all the success and good luck for the future.

Upasana Patel

halak Dikhhla Jaa 7: Contestant Pooja Bose hospitalised after suffering epilepsy attack

Kiran Jain   |  Jun 29, 2014, 13:25PM IST
Looks like continuous dance practice and lack of adequate rest is taking a toll on our small screen actor's health. Ex-Parvati of Mahadev, Pooja Bose was apparently rushed to a nearby hospital after she fainted on the sets of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa.

According to our source, "Pooja was doing a technical rehearsal for the next episode, all of sudden she fainted on the set. She got an epilepsy (fits) attack. She was rushed to the hospital. Other participants like, Sreeshanth, Mouni Roy, Shakti Mohan and Akshat were also present. They got panicked after seeing Pooja's condition."