Devon ke Dev Mahadev

India-Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev
Devon ke Dev Mahadev

\|/ :: Devon Ke Dev Mahadev- Article Archive :: \|/ (Page 61)

OtakuGirl-Debo IF-Sizzlerz
OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Lightsaber of CC

Posted: 07 August 2013 at 2:46am | IP Logged

Rubina takes on an epic role

DC | Priyanka Kelkar | 2 hours 12 min ago

She admits that Punar Vivaah 2 didn't turn out to be the best experience for her, but Rubina Dilaik is already looking forward to her next role — that of Sita in super-successful show, Mahadev. Rubina, who became a household name after her turn in Chhoti Bahu, belies that destiny had a part to play in her getting her newest show.

"I was not happy with my last show (Punar Vivaah) and told my producer so, after which we had an amicable split. The part of Sita came to me immediately after that. I believe that whatever happens, happens for the best — I was approached twice earlier for Mahadev, but it was for some other characters. This was the third time, and I didn't want to say no. That's because as Indians, we're all attached to the epics, Ramayan and Mahabharat, and it is an honour for me to play Sita on screen. It is a big challenge because there were other actors who have played Sita. I would like to take this to a different level," she said.

Rubina is working hard to ensure her performance is pitch-perfect, including taking lessons in Hindi diction. "Homework is mandatory. The creative team is helping me a lot as the attire and body language is new for me." 

http://www.deccanchronicle.com/130807/entertainment-tvmusic/article/rubina-takes-epic-role

OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Lightsaber of CC

Posted: 08 August 2013 at 1:45am | IP Logged

Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev gets their young Hanuman!

Child actor Vedant Dattani will be seen portraying the role of young Hanuman in Life OK's show Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev from tonight...

Wednesday, August 07, 2013 | 5:11:42 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-Forums.com / TellyBuzz  |  Comments 42 Comments  |  3247 Views

After a lot of expectancy and a buzz in the Telly-town, the much-awaited Ramayan track has finally begun in Life OK's mythological series 'Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev'.

So far as yet, Triangle Films Company has left no stone unturned to manage and bring out a perfect cast, which makes the actors look lively and identical to the character they are portraying in Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev.

Since the plot of the story is now spinning around Ramayan, some of the related characters have already made their grand entries. Adding to the list, we will now see the story moving ahead with young Hanuman from tonight's episode.

A little birdie from the production house informed us, "In tonight's episode, you will witness Hanuman's entry and the role has been bagged by the little actor Vedant Dattani, who is just 5 years old."

The adorable actor Vedant was recently seen as the younger Saras in Star Plus showSaraswatichandra, and is now all set to win hearts in his epic avatar- Hanuman!

Our source added more to the information, saying, "Vedant Dattani would be seen as the young Hanuman for barely a month, as the script demands. However, a new actor will step-in to play the character of a grown-up Hanuman."

A-A-S Goldie
A-A-S
A-A-S

Posted: 09 August 2013 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Sangeeta Kapure bags her first Marathi film!
Tejashree Bhopatkar, TNN | Aug 9, 2013, 01.59 PM IST

Sangeeta Kapure bags her first Marathi film!
Sangeeta Kapure

It seems lady luck is smiling over beautiful and hardworking Sangeeta Kapure these days. The actress is currently running busy with essaying two different characters in Devon Ke Dev Mahadev [as Manthara] and Savitri respectively. 

The actress without restricting herself to TV has gone ahead trying hands on big screen. Source says, "Sangeeta Kapure has bagged her first Marathi movie, titled Sangharsh, produced by Vidnyan SiddhiRajesh Shringharpure, who has acted in many television shows and Bollywood movies, will be paired opposite to Sangeeta." 

We too hear that Sangeeta will essay the role of a journalist. 

When contacted, Sangeeta Kapure excitedly said, "This is my first Marathi movie. I am very happy, excited and looking forward to it." 

Way to go Sangeeta! 
OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Lightsaber of CC

Posted: 10 August 2013 at 2:08am | IP Logged

Sangeeta Kapure has a Marathi film in her kitty now!!

The pretty actress Sangeeta Kapure is looking forward to act in the films. So will she quit her ongoing serials? Read on to know more….

Friday, August 09, 2013 | 6:14:58 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-Forums.com/TellyBuzz  |  Comments 4 Comments  |  2864 Views

The lovely actress Sangeeta Kapure who is currently seen in Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev onLife OK and Savitri is set to join the league of TV actors who are stepping in the filmy world. 

Luck has been favoring the actress who is set to act in a Marathi film 'Sangharsh' produced by Vidnyan Siddi Films Pvt Ltd. Sangeeta will be seen in a lead role in the film.

When we asked Sangeeta about her entry into films she says, "Sangharsh is my first Marathi film, but I have acted in Kannada and Telugu films previously. So the journey has been good throughout."

So how will Sangeeta manage the schedules of her serials and her film? Sangeeta clarifies, "I had informed the production people of both the shows before joining them. I am occupied with the shows right now, but I already had the dates for the shooting of the film in hand too. So I will adjust my shoots accordingly."

"Today is my first day of shooting for the film and I really look forward for the same," she concludes.

We hope that Sangeeta's film cracks the whip at the box office.. Wish you all the very best Sangeeta.

Reporter: Krishma Solanki

OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Lightsaber of CC

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 12:10am | IP Logged
aAfkjfp01fo1i-21585/loc132/309552137_12augart_122_132lo.jpg
OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Lightsaber of CC

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 12:14am | IP Logged
aAfkjfp01fo1i-16285/loc221/640343392_13augart_122_221lo.jpg
Afss_94 IF-Sizzlerz
Afss_94
Afss_94

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Leading ladies of Indian television

Comment: Post

The
leading ladies of Indian television are a rage, mostly among the Indian
middle-class. We bring you the top 15 actresses on TV who has made a
name for themselves in the industry and in our hearts too.

Sonarika Bhadoria

Sonarika Bhadoria is best known for her role of Parvati in Devon Ke Dev Mahadev on Life OK. She debuted 2011, in the television show Tum Dena Saath Mera that aired on Life OK.

http://wonderwoman.intoday.in/photo/top-15-actresses-of-indian-television/15/3421.html#photo1

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti07Proud-India

OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Lightsaber of CC

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 2:13am | IP Logged
I'm happy being single: Shashank Vyas

Shashank Vyas got a dream debut in television with a lead role in the popular show, Balika Vadhu. With his boy-next-door looks, it didn't take long for the audience to connect with Jagya, a character he has been playing with much finesse. Three years down the line, the actor says that he is still 
unaffected by his popularity and would rather have his work speak for itself. In this candid interview, he chats about his busy life and his equation with his co-actors.

Jagya has four women- Anandi, Gauri, Saanchi and Ganga, falling for him. But in real life, your name hasn't been linked with any girl yet.
I'm a workaholic, so even if some girl liked me, she'd run away. Moreover, girls want guys who are macho, which I'm not. I'm a regular guy and my character Jagya, too, is like that, which is probably why I don't have any link-ups. I'm happy being single. I don't even want a relationship right now as I have too much work on my plate.

Recently, there were rumours that you've become arrogant and throw tantrums on the sets.
If being a professional earns me the tag of being arrogant, then so be it. When I'm working, I ask the media to wait for interviews; the same goes for my fans. I meet and talk to everyone. People need to understand that I can't neglect my work.

After three years in BV, how has life changed for you?
Today, I can say that I can act. BV is like a school for me as I am working with senior and talented actors. I don't believe in stardom; I don't understand that word. I am not here for that. I believe in giving the show my best and leave the rest to the audience.

How did you feel when Sidharth Shukla's character Shiv took centre stage?
I have confidence in myself and I don't think about who is doing what on the show. That way, I am selfish as I concentrate on improving myself. If I keep worrying about who is getting the limelight, then I won't have time to focus on my career.

What do you think of Pratyusha Bannerji doing Bigg Boss after quitting BV? 
We are good friends as we started our career together. On Friday night, (August 9), I was with her till 2 am, bringing in her birthday. It's her choice (being part of Bigg Boss) and if she wants it, then my good wishes are with her. We will remain friends regardless of what work she does.

You seemed to have bonded well with Sriti Jha (who plays Ganga in BV). 
Sriti is a good human being, so you don't have to put much effort to create chemistry. She is fun to work with and I like people with good energy. She's senior to me and I get to learn a lot from her.

Quick five
A question you are sick of answering.
People often ask me 'What else are you doing besides BV.' Another one that surprises me is, 'How long will BV go on for?'

What is the best and worst part of your job?
The best part is that you get to do what you love. The worst part is that you don't have time to enjoy life or have a personal life.

The worst scene you have done so far?
Once, I had to lie down in a garbage dump for a scene in which Jagya has been thrown out of a club and beaten badly. My spot boy even asked me, 'How can you do this?' But acting is acting, so I did it.

An actor you feel is very successful currently?
Mohit Raina; he's performed the role of Mahadev brilliantly. When I think of Lord Shiva, I picture his face; he has created that kind of impact.

What themes would you like TV programmes to cover?
I hope topics like corruption and inflation are discussed on TV. I would also love it if Indian shows followed the pattern of seasons.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/Entertainment/Television/I-m-happy-being-single-Shashank-Vyas/Article1-1106938.aspx

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Proud-India

Go to top