Devon ke Dev Mahadev

India-Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev
Devon ke Dev Mahadev

\|/ :: Devon Ke Dev Mahadev- Article Archive :: \|/ (Page 58)

OtakuGirl-Debo IF-Sizzlerz
OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Lightsaber of CC

Posted: 21 July 2013 at 2:02am | IP Logged

"Mohit used to be the most decent person on the sets"

Says Aasiya Kazi as she reminisces her shooting experience in Bandini with the now popular Mahadev - Mohit Raina …

Sunday, July 21, 2013 | 11:01:42 AM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-Forums.com / TellyBuzz  |  Comments 15 Comments  |  815 Views

Aasiya Kazi who was recently seen playing Shweta in Trilogy Media Pvt. Ltd's Hitler Didi, is on a break these days and looking forward to portray interesting roles further.

In a chat with the pretty actress, TellyBuzz learned that Aasiya wishes to essay the characters which will be remembered by the audiences, even after the show comes to an end. She further wishes that whatever character she gets to play but the show must do well.

Earlier in her career, Aasiya has also got a chance to work with Mahadev fame Mohit Raina inImagine's Bandini. Talking about the experience of working with Mohit, she said, "I remember the times when we were doing Bandini together, Mohit used to be quite and the most decent person on the sets. We all used to do lots of masti together but he used to talk very less on the sets. He used come on the sets and give his 100% to the work. When I get to know that he will be doing Mahadev, I congratulated him and wished him all the best for his show."

So does she watch Mahadev? "Yes, I do follow Mahadev at times. Mohit has come long way. He is a very good actor and it's good to see him grow as an actor. Mohit is giving his 100% to the show. The concept is very nice andMohit ne apni acting se usmein char chaand laga diye hain."

Currently even though Asiya is having a good time enjoying the lovely monsoon weather, she misses shooting for Hitler Didi as well.

"I used to share a great bond with everybody on the sets like Rati PandeySumit Vats, our director Vikram Ghai, the creative team and everyone on the sets. We are still in touch with each other," concludes Aasiya.

We hope to see you back soon Aasiya! 

Anwesha Kamal

OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Lightsaber of CC

Posted: 21 July 2013 at 2:08am | IP Logged

Namrata Thapa's slam book!

TellyBuzz brings to you the Sunday Celebrity Slam Book section with Namrata Thapa...

Sunday, July 21, 2013 | 11:11:01 AM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-Forums.com / TellyBuzz  |  Comments 7 Comments  |  365 Views

Namrata Thapa, who was recently seen playing the character of Pallavi in Ravi Ojha's Badalte Rishton Ki Daastan on Zee TV, spared time to answer our slam book questions… 

Birthday:9thAugust.

Nickname:Some calls me Nams and some calls me Nammo.

Sun Sign:Leo.

Hometown:Delhi.

Describe yourself:Acting is my passion. I am a big foodie and I love travelling. I love listening to music, watching movies in theatre and can't sit without work.

Strengths:My family and myself.

Weakness:Food (laughs).

What can easily impress you:A lovable person who is genuine from heart, down to earth and has a very clean soul. I hate two faced people.

Hobbies:Eating and travelling.

A cloud 9 moment for you:When I gifted diamond jewellery to my Mom. Another cloud 9 moment for me will be when I complete a world tour.

Do you believe in destiny:Very much.

Song you're humming these days:Tum Hi Ho from Aashqui 2 and Sawaar Loon from Lootera.

Any TV show you follow:Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev and Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6.

An unforgettable day of your life:The day I was born. I am thankful to God for each day as every day is a blessing for me.

Describe your daily routine in short:I get up at 8 in the morning or else at7 amwhen I am shooting. I have juice followed by breakfast. I get busy with my household work or go for watching movies in a theatre. Sometimes, I cook food and then relax, watch serials in the evening and go to bed at12 midnight.

What's your favorite pass time during your free time on the sets:Gossiping with the people around or I spend some time on the net.

Craziest fan encounter so far:Few days back when I was doing Daastan, one of my fans mailed me saying, "You are doing good in Daastan and your on-screen husband is also good but we want you to be back with Sameer only. When can we see you back on-screen withSameer Dharmadhikari?"

Best compliment ever received:'I am a nice and genuine soul.' I like this compliment because it reflects my family background. I myself like people who are genuine and clean from the heart so if somebody compliments me for the same quality that I like in other people then it makes me feel happy.

Your inspiration:My Mom.

You're incomplete without:The Fire I have in me. I want to keep this fire on.

Message to your fans:Keep loving and praying for me.

Anwesha Kamal

OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Lightsaber of CC

Posted: 22 July 2013 at 5:04am | IP Logged

Chak De fame Seema Azmi in Mahadev

Vijaya Tiwari, TNN | Jul 22, 2013, 03.39 PM IST

One of the most anticipated Ramayan track has begun in Triangle Film Company's Devon Ke Dev Mahadev aired on Life OK.

And the upcoming episodes are expected to be full of exciting events and one amongst them is the entry Tarika, the Demon. 

Sources inform that talented theater personality and Chak De fame actress Seema Azmi has been cast to play the role of the demon, Tarika. The story will soon see Lord Ram and Laxman arriving at a forest which was ruled by the evil Tarika who terrorized the residents of the forest. Lord Ram will fight a war against her and will destroy her. 

When contacted, Seema Azmi remained unavailable for comment. 

A-A-S Goldie
A-A-S
A-A-S

Posted: 22 July 2013 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Replacements rule prime time TV again
TNN | Jul 23, 2013, 12.00 AM IST

Female protagonists have become easily replaceable in prime time daily soaps

Tellytown has always firmly believed in following the tried and tested damage control formulas. So everytime a soap star discovers newer professional and personal priorities, (besides doing the daily show) producers resort to tweaking storylines and replacing the star without much ado. Here's a dekko at some faces who've moved away from the telly screens almost overnight causing eyelids to flutter in disbelief, while the shows continue to grapple for TRPs.

Anandi: Balika Vadhu
For health reasons, Pratyusha Banerjee opted out of her signature show Balika Vadhu shocking her fans. She went on to say that the showmakers weren't granting her 'leave' for visiting the home-town and as a result, she had no option but to quit. Pratyusha's exit landed actress Toral Rasputra, best remembered for her role in Kesariya Balam Aavo Hamare Des, the much coveted role. After initial hiccups, the show's raking in decent TRPs even though it is no longer the no.1 show on the channel.

Bharti: Sanskaar: Dharohar Apno Ki
A few months ago when Yashashri was signed up for Sanskaar... Dharohar Apno Ki opposite Jay Soni, she'd been promised a second lead slot, but the petite actress was taken aback when overnight her character turned negative. A visibly upset Yashashri reportedly was so fed up of being relegated to the background, didn't want to sport grey shades and chose to call it quits some weeks ago.The hazel eyed Supriya Kumari who was last seen as a replacement for Krishna Gokani in Looteri Dulhan,has stepped in as the new mean and manipulative Bharti.

Rano: Anamika
While Annie Gill is said to have quit the show owing to health reasons (where have we heard this before?), the buzz is that the actress was finding it hard to match up to her on screen nemesis Simran Kaur's screen presence and the sultry Simran was instrumental in Annie's untimely ouster. After a death track, Shivani Surve has walked in as the new protagonist who takes on the screen chudailin Anamika.

Parvati: Devon Ke Dev... Mahadev
Tagged as small screen's tantrum queen Sonarika Bhadoria surely seems to have tested the crew's patience for quite some time and was finally unceremoniously shown the door, even after she denied the rumours of quitting. Gorgeous Pooja Bose, last seen in Sarvagun Sampanna, got lucky as the new Parvati.

Exit Mode
Rubina Dilaik made a promising comeback on the very channel that had catapulted her to stardom three years ago. But her Ms Goody Two Shoes character of Divya in Punar Vivah Ek Nayi Umeed, could not connect to the audience and her role was scrapped. Playing a non dancer on a dance based show seemed to have taken its toll on Vrinda Dawda. After playing the shy Taani for a year, Vrinda apparently didn't really 'fit' in the storyline and was reportedly asked to 'leave' the show amid speculations.

—Compiled by Shruti Jambhekar
OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Lightsaber of CC

Posted: 24 July 2013 at 1:29am | IP Logged
The hunt to play Lord Ram's younger brotherLaxman in Triangle Film Company's Devon Ke Dev Mahadev is finally over. The production house was in search for a suitable face to playLaxman in the much talked about Ramayan track.

And some reliable sources inform us that talented and charming actor Kunal Verma last seen in Rajan Shahi's Havan has been finalized to play Laxman's role.

Sources inform that after finalizing Piyush Sahdev as lord Ram, the production house was looking out for a suitable face to play Laxman and after auditioning several actors Kunal Verma was roped in. Kunal will begin shooting soon for the show. However, the production house hunt for Sita is still on.

When contacted, Kunal said, " Talks are in wuth the production house." 
OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Lightsaber of CC

Posted: 25 July 2013 at 12:56am | IP Logged

The tale of Mahadev ke Ram unfolds on Devon ke Dev... Mahadev

Piyush Sahdev to play Maryada Purhsottam as Mihir Mishra essays Raja Dashrath

Wednesday, July 24, 2013 | 6:44:44 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-Forums.com / TellyBuzz  |  Comments 9 Comments  |  3656 Views

Devon ke Dev... Mahadev, a show that has crossed all realms of success and adoration, now sets upon a new tale – Mahadev ke Ram. Piyush Sahdev will be seen portraying the role of Lord Ram, along with Mihir Mishra as Lord Dashrath. Kunal Verma will be playing Lakshman and renowned actors like Anushka Singh, Manasi Vyas and Gouri Harneet Kaur will be seen essaying the roles of Sumitra, Kaikai and Kaushalya - wives of Dashrath. The show now showcases the story of the ultimate victory of good over evil through the eyes of Lord Shiva, as he paves the way for Ram to reach his goal.

Piyush said, "I am very happy to be a part of Devon ke Dev... Mahadev. From my previous roles of playing a villain to the role of cop, I have covered quite a variety, but mythological shows are something I always wanted to do. I am a devotee of Lord Krishna and I was always fascinated to play Ram or Krishna on TV. I am glad that I will be finally doing it."

As the story goes, Vishnu takes a human form in Ram in order to bring balance to the world. As a grown up Ram encounters Mahadev after making a shiv linga, he is informed that his first task is at hand. With blessings and insight from Mahadev, his mentor, Ram heads towards the jungle for this first battle. A war between Tadka and Ram is underway. It the battle that will mark him as 'Maryada Purshottam'.

OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Lightsaber of CC

Posted: 25 July 2013 at 1:43am | IP Logged
The City of Nawabs has produced great talent, who have built a space for themselves on television. Take a look...

Amit Sadh
Debut: 
Kyun Hota Hai Pyaar
Studied at La Martiniere Boys' College, Amit Sadh started his TV career with Neena Gupta'sKyun Hota Hai Pyaar. He later participated inBigg Boss which made him a household name.

Lata Sabharwal
DebutWoh Rehne Waali Mehlo Ki
Lata has done films like Vivah and Ishq Vishq but got recognition when she started playing the role of Rajshri Maheshwari in the serial Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai.

Sonarika Bhadoria
DebutTum Dena Saath Mera
Sonarika, whose nanihal is in Lucknow, started her TV stint with Tum Dena Saath Mera, which soon went off air. She then essayed the role of Mata Parvati in Devon Ke Dev... Mahadev

Dr Anil Rastogi
DebutUdaan
Veteran theatre artiste from Lucknow, Dr Anil Rastogi is best known for his role Daddaji in Na bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha. Rastogi juggles time between Mumbai and Lucknow now.

Gungun Uprari
DebutBandhan Saat Janon Kaa
The city girl was last seen in Hongey Juda Na Hum. Gungun is known for her versatility in different genres of daily soaps like Haar Jeet, Mere Sang Dol Tu and Keshav Pandit.

Sumona Chakravarti
DebutKasamh Se
Sumona did her schooling from Loreto Convent and debuted in the Aamir Khan starrer Mann as a child actor. She gained popularity with her role of Natasha in Bade Achhe Lagte Hai.

Nivedita Bhattacharya
DebutKundali
Nivedita is best known for playing the role of Jiji in Saat Phere...Saloni Ka Safar. Married to actorKay Kay Menon, the actress is quite active on the theatre front.

Aarti Singh
DebutGrihasti
Though Aarti has done a couple of serials like Grihasti, Maayka and Thoda Hai Thode Ki Zaroorat Hai, she is best known for her role in Parichay...Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka.

Shalini Arora
DebutAsha Ki Kiran
Shalini has done some famous serials like Kareena-Kareena, Kasturi, Karam Apna Apna, Kayamat, Jahan Pe Basera Ho and Laadli Bebo and is a known name on TV today. 
OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Lightsaber of CC

Posted: 25 July 2013 at 6:24am | IP Logged

'I feel very lucky to be Amrit' : Adaa Khan

It is a mixed emotional moment for actress Adaa Khan as its the last day of shooting today for Amrit Manthan which also completes 400 episodes today...

Thursday, July 25, 2013 | 5:04:46 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-Forums.com / TellyBuzz  |  Comments 2 Comments  |  444 Views

Life OK's popular show Amrit Manthan that began its journey about a year back completes its 400 episodes today.

We had earlier reported about Amrit Manthan is soon to breathe its last. Reaching its logical conclusion, the show is all set to bid an adieu.

On this great occasion of successful completion of 400 episodes, we got in touch with the female main lead of the show Adaa Khan who is better known as Amrit. Expressing her mixed feelings, she says, "Amrit Manthan has given me some new friends like Karan MehraWaseem MushtaqDimple Jhangiani andAngad Hasija. It's very difficult for any show to sustain on Life OK, with Amrit Manthan and Mahadev being the oldest shows on this channel, I'm happy that we completed 400 episodes."

Taking about her journey so far, the actress says, "My dream to work with Rajan sir is fulfilled and I feel really lucky to be given an opportunity to play Amrit. From my first day of shoot up till now, I've grown up as an actor. In fact, I also won an award for the Best performance in a negative role."

To overcome the declining TRPs, the makers also injected a double role sequence to grab more eyeballs. Since Adaa Khan played two contradictory characters at the same time, she says, "Both the characters that I've played - Amrit and Rajjo were equally fun. Adding more to my experience, Rajjo has also taught me the Haryanvi lingo."

Recalling the toughest sequence in Amrit Manthan so far, Adaa says, "I can never forget the scene where I had to jump in the pool from a crane almost a floor high. While I was shooting it, I almost drowned 10 feet deep. It was too scary as I had never dived in a pool earlier. After this incident, I've developed a water phobia and even India-Forums camera was there to capture the pool pictures. After 8 to 10 times the director said action is when I jumped in into the pool."

As today is the last day of shoot, the production house has planned a cake-cutting ceremony at evening with a party too being organised soon for the successful wrap up of the show. 

Go to top