Devon ke Dev Mahadev

India-Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev
Devon ke Dev Mahadev

\|/ :: Devon Ke Dev Mahadev- Article Archive :: \|/ (Page 51)

OtakuGirl-Debo IF-Sizzlerz
OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Lightsaber of CC

Posted: 18 June 2013 at 4:26am | IP Logged

Parvati dons the Durga Avtaar!

Mahadev and Ravana to battle togther,while Parvathi kills Durgasur in disguise of Maa Durga.

Tuesday, June 18, 2013 | 3:09:14 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-Forums.com / TellyBuzz  |  Comments 0 Comments  |  22 Views

Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev on Life OK , witnessed  Mahadev (Mohit Raina) giving a shivling to Ravana. Ravana denies accepting the shivling, and misunderstands Mahadev. Nandi(Kumar Hegde) tries to make him realize his mistake, but in vain. Ravana (Tarun Khanna) tries to kill himself, but he fails. Parvati becomes furious at Ravana for misusing the boon for his own benefit.  

The upcoming maha episode will be more interesting says our source," Mahadev will agree to go to Lanka with Ravana and stay there forever. Everyone in Kailash will be upset to see this, but Ganesha will promise Parvati that he will bring back Mahadev to Kailash.  Ganesh (Sadhil Kapoor) will disguise as Baiju and will tell Ravana that if he doesn't return before sunset he will place the 'shivling' on the ground."

"On arriving, Ravana will be shocked to see the 'shivling' placed on the ground. Mahadev will successfully kill the elephant. Ravana cannot deal with the fact that Mahadev went back to Kailash and  will narrate the incident to Sumali Rishi."

"After which Bhringi will desire to take rounds only around Mahadev, and Mahadev and Parvati (Sonarika Bharodia) will transform him into a bee. Mahadev will accept Rishi Vaishwanar and his wife's request and will turn into a 7-year-old boy, so that they can experience parenthood. Kartikey (Rushiraj Pawar) will be ready to kill Durgasur after Parvati tells him that he wants to attack Kailash. Durgasur will ignore all the warnings and is killed by Parvati who takes the form of Durga" ended the source.

We tried contacting the actors but they remained unavailable for any comment.

This maha episode will go on air on 23 June 2013.

Edited by deboleena.manna - 18 June 2013 at 4:26am

OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Lightsaber of CC

Posted: 19 June 2013 at 5:30am | IP Logged

Mohit Raina aka Mahadev -the god of small screen

Posted on June 19, 2013 by Malavika

He is indeed the god of silver screen. Mohit Raina aka Mahadev, does have the stark godly looks to match the footsteps of the divine! Playing god is no small talk, yet the handsome hunk has done it with panache and natural ease, making the character look effortlessly real.

Mohit has an enigmatic persona on-screen, which has sparked spirituality in viewers nationwide. The actor is tall, fair, handsome, and has the perfect body to flaunt as an Indian god. The muscular bone structure has done him well, in terms of the huge fan following. Along with the body, the actor does exude charm and magic through his eyes and expressions, which are definitely for the kill!

The actor started his career with Grasim Mr. India contest and went on to do a few shows, followed by 'Devon Ke Dev-Mahadev' on silver screen. However, the actor through his godly looks, hard work and the right attitude, got through into millions of hearts.

The actor confesses that the character has made him calmer and composed. He says that he has been an ardent follower of lord Shiva as the Amarnath cave was closely located to his place of birth, Jammu and Kashmir. As  a child, he would visit the mandir with his father and put bael leaves and milk on the Shiva Linga, to pay his respects to the divine!

In fact, the actor is known to be so dedicated to work that he agreed to hold a live snake in hand, to portray the character of lord Shiva. Lucky for him, the animal rights division had issues and so what followed was a dummy snake. Not just that, the actor worked tirelessly, to mould himself to fit into the shoes of lord Shiva.

For that toned physique, the actor gained 4-5 kgs right away and worked tirelessly, for 1-2 hours, for almost 4 times a week. His schedule extensively required him to tone his body with weight training exercises and eat nutritious, home cooked, healthy food.

Apart from work, the actor loves to sleep, play snooker and watch movies. Right now, the actor is on top of world, with his new found success as 'God' on screen and has climbed the popularity charts with his godly stint. He constantly tries to get in touch with his fans on Twitter and Facebook as much as possible, so who knows, it could be you the next one!

Stay tuned to see your favorite star on 'Devon Ke Dev-Mahadev' or simply catch a glimpse of him on your social networking sites. He might be listening and you may be the lucky one to receive his blessings!

http://www.idubba.com/articles/

OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Lightsaber of CC

Posted: 19 June 2013 at 11:37pm | IP Logged

'I love playing shades of Mahadev'

He is a dude ' suave, smart and God-fearing too. For Mohit Raina who plays the various avatars of Lord Mahadev, it was a huge challenge but he likes them all. Not one to be bogged down with the pressure of back-to-back maha episodes, Raina tells Sangeeta Yadav that he is serious about making small screen is home for good. Excerpts of the interview

There are many back-to-back maha episodes happening in Devonke Dev Mahadev. What's the reason behind the show's popularity?

Mahadev is in an interesting phase. In the last maha episode, I played the triple role of Mahadev, Jalandhar and Aadi Yogi. These stories have been the show's mainstay and have got us good TRPs. TRPs are not the only thing that keep us going. Our main purpose is to tell Lord Shiva's story which has not been told in depth before on TV.

How difficult is it to play Jalandhar?

Jalandhar is completely different  from Mahadev. He tries to change norms and the way things function in  society. Jalandhar has lent a new flavour to the show. I have been playing this role for only a month but enjoying the challenge. I'm a hard working actor and my certificate is the fans I have.

Tell us more about Jalandhar?

He's an ansh of Mahadev. When his mother was killed by Indra Dev (Jiten Lalwani plays the role), her death created a vengeful avatar of Mahadev ' Jalandhar. He is hotheaded and considers himself supreme.

How difficult is it for you to play so many characters simultaneously?

I've played 11 avatars of Mahadev. It's quite challenging but it's a lifetime  opportunity. I like doing tough and demanding jobs. Initially, it was quite difficult to get into the skin of the characters. The role was huge and so were the expectations. Physically, it was very demanding to keep switching from one Mahadev avatar to another in a matter of minutes. But it was fun to do so many shades in just one show.  Mahadev has changed my life and got me laurels.

Which avatar do you love the most?

I've enjoyed all of them. I've been playing Mahadev for one-and-a-half months and I feel I know him more than anybody else. Every avatar has a different shade, significance, character sketch, mission and a reason to be.

What kind of research work has gone into this show?

The makers wanted to get everything right to begin with. They couldn't have taken a chance with mythology. They gave me a lot of time to understand the role and to live like a deva. I started taking meditation classes and also read sections of the Puranas. Everyday, I learnt something new about Mahadev and that has kept me going.

What was your first reaction when the channel approached you?

The brief that I got from the channel was simple 'we had to portray God and make the audience believe what they saw. It was a sensitive character to play, so the makers wanted me to make it seem as natural as possible.

What is your fondest memory of the show?

It was my first day of the promo shoot with Lord Ganesha being played by Sadhil Kapoor. The director explained the scene to us ' Mahadev was supposed to sever Lord Ganesha's head and from that moment onwards, Sadhil was supposed to wear a mask. I remember when the director was done with explaining the details, Sadhil came to me and innocently asked me to not cut his head. He didn't want to wear the mask for the rest of the episodes. It was the funniest memory I have.

How do you manage your personal and professional life?

Every morning, I hit the gym and then rush to the sets where I spend the rest of my day. During the maha episodes, I spend my nights there. Weekends are a bit relaxed and I prefer to spend it with my parents.

OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Lightsaber of CC

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 1:57am | IP Logged
OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Lightsaber of CC

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 2:07am | IP Logged
Gourmand Ganesh and kind Kartikeya go binging

Ever wondered if one got the chance to see Lord Ganesha how would he look? You don't have to go far as we have Sadhil Kapoor, the child actor who essays the role of Ganesh in Devon Ke Dev'Mahadev and his elder brother Kartikeya played by Rushiraj Pawar, on our eating out session at the Banquets in Trident Hotel, Nariman Point.

One is in the tenth standard and the other in first; they make an awesome on-screen sibling pair and off screen pals who get along like a house on fire. I saw the younger one, Sadhil pulling Rushiraj's legs and they were fooling with each other throughout the evening.

No sooner did I invite them to have hi-tea with me than they made a beeline to the buffet counter and filled their plates with spinach quiche, samosas, spring rolls, mini pizzas and more delicious items. My connect happens to be more with Rushiraj ' Murugan, a God worshipped in the south of India and also my family deity. How did he land this role after playing young Chandragupta and he enthuses, "We are worshippers of Lord Shiva and when the serial went on air, my folk told me I would fit the role of Kartikeya. That's when it struck me and I called up the production house. Fortunately I got selected in the auditions and people at home are very happy."

When Rushiraj revealed, "I am in the tenth and preparing to appear for his board exams," I was shocked as to how could a child on the verge of a milestone in his scholastic life attend school, classes and act on television, as each is a very demanding and time-consuming activity in itself. He informs, "I am studying through correspondence."

Ask a question to one and the other answers for him. Like how Ganesha loves modaks, is rolly-polly Sadhil fond of delicious food and Rushiraj is quick to say, "Oh! Sadhil loves to eat."

As for seven-year-old Sadhil, he has modeled and acted in Bhai, Bhaiya aur Brother and is as mischievous as the elephant God, in real life too. Talking about his studies, his father says the shoots are in accordance with the child's morning shift in school. He gets enough time to do his homework and study. And for those who think all that Ganesha has to do is just shake his head and trunk as you cannot see him mouth his dialogues, his father enlightens, "His voice may be recorded but he has to give the right expression." They like both their screen parents ' Mohit Raina and Sonarika Bhadoria but when it comes to having fun, they enjoy each other's company and do a lot of masti on the sets.

After posing for pictures like veterans in front of the camera, Rushiraj felt like a page 3 celebrity and Sadhil just concentrated on relishing the yummy brownies and gulab jamuns. That's Kartikeya and Ganesha for you in the present-day avatar!

harshdb IF-Stunnerz
harshdb
harshdb

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 6:12am | IP Logged

Girl power on small screen

HT-Girl power on small screen-Sonarika Bhadoria

Girl power on small screen
Kavita Awaasthi, Hindustan Times
Mumbai, June 24, 2013

While audiences love popular actors and established stars, there's a whole new generation of actors on TV that's wooing everyone. Most newcomers disappear after their first shows; there are very few fresh faces that make quite an impact early in their careers. Move over Sakshi Tanwar, SmritiIrani, Mona Singh, Shweta Tiwari; Surbhi Jyoti, Roopal Tyagi, Sonarika Bhadoria and Deepika Singh are here to stay.

Sonarika Bhadoria

Mischievous, talkative and outgoing, Sonarika had apprehensions initially about playing a role as grand as Parvati in Devon Ke Dev Mahadev. Yet Sonarika has got into the skin of her character very well. Her beauty works best for the role of a Goddess. Learning her dialogues in pure Hindi is her only Achilles' heel but the popularity of the show and the variation in her character keep her going strong.

Surprisingly, she had started her career with a dud show, Tum Dena Saath Mera, and at one point, even planned to quit television altogether.
A-A-S Goldie
A-A-S
A-A-S

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Ishaan Bhatia to play grown-up Ganesha in Mahadev
TNN | Jun 25, 2013, 06.49 PM IST

Ishaan Bhatia to play grown-up Ganesha in Mahadev
Devon Ke Dev Mahadev

The promos regarding the preparation of Lord Ganesha's wedding in Nikhil Sinha's Devon Ke Dev Mahadev is currently on-air and this will mark the exit of child actor Saadhil Kapoorwho plays young Ganesha. 

And the latest we hear is that the search for a face to play grown-up Ganesha has finally come to an end as actor Ishaan Bhatia has been roped in.

Sources inform that Ishaan who has earlier worked on the small screen as a child actor will be making a comeback with Devon Ke Dev Mahadev. The actor has started shooting from today and his entry will be telecast soon. Apart from Ishaan, newbie's Arya Vohra and Amrita Singh has also been finalized to play Siddhi and Buddi, Lord Ganesha's wives.

When contacted, Ishaan Bhatia remained unavailable for comment. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

harshdb

A-A-S Goldie
A-A-S
A-A-S

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 8:36am | IP Logged

Mahadev To Visit Lanka In A Human Form & Ganesh Refuse To Marry Siddhi-Buddhi In Mahadev.

In Life OK's  Devon Ke Dev Mahadev, Last Night We Had Seen That Parvati becomes emotional as Ganesha and Kartikey have to leave Kailash. Ganesha requests her to feed him.      Meanwhile, Ravana wakes Kumbhakarna. Kumbhakarna becomes happy on seeing him. Ravana accuses Mahadev of deceiving Kumbhakarna. He orders him to trouble the mankind and force them to construct a new palace. He vows revenge on the deities. Mahadev sings a lullaby to Ganesha. Ganesha and Kartikey leave for gurukul.

Now With This Very Soon New Phase of Story Is Going To Start... & Very Soon its Time For Yugantaar Also. With The New Promo It Is Clear That Now Ganesha & Kartikey Will Grow Older & Ganesha Wedding Is Going To Take Place... But Before That Our Source Close To The Channel Inform Us That  Raavan wants to make sure that no human can kill him. So To Teach Him A Lesson Mahadev will  visit Lanka in human form and  will tell Ravan that his death is certain. But Ravan In His Ego Will Not Listen To Mahadev.. Other Side Ganesha Will Offer To Marry Siddhi-Buddhi But If Sources Are To Believe  Ganesh will refuse to marry Siddhi-Buddhi till than Kartikeya will also return home.

June 25, 2013

Edited by A-A-S - 25 June 2013 at 8:37am

Go to top