Devon ke Dev Mahadev

India-Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev
Devon ke Dev Mahadev

\|/ :: Devon Ke Dev Mahadev- Article Archive :: \|/ (Page 44)

A-A-S Goldie
A-A-S
A-A-S

Posted: 08 May 2013 at 2:58am | IP Logged
I'm enjoying my marital bliss: Neha Marda
Ekta Yadav, TNN | May 8, 2013, 12.00 AM IST

I'm enjoying my marital bliss: Neha Marda
Neha

Neha Marda is back on TV post marriage and says her hiatus hasn't affected her popularity. On her recent trip to Bhopal, the actress got talking about why she doesn't regret quitting Balika Vadhu

BHOPAL MEANS YUMMY STREET FOODMy mom used to visit Bhopal frequently. She would often tell me about the city and its beautiful surroundings. Before coming here, I had a pre-set vision of Bhopal that it would be a serene and calm place. But it's much more than what I had expected it to be. And now, for me Bhopal means its yummy street food. I tried the spicy chaat here. And I really relished the roadside kulfi that I had. I must say that Bhopal is a very organised and beautiful city. 

MARITAL BLISS I took a one-and-a-half-year break from acting. I was getting married and didn't want to exert myself with managing long shoots at that time. I just wanted to enjoy this new phase of my life. Now, I'm ready to get back to work. More than me, it was my family that had to adjust with my profession. My husband belongs to a business family and is not acquainted with the norms of the entertainment industry. Har ghar apni bahu ko lekar yahi thinking rakhta hai ki bahu aayegi ghar sambhalegi aur family business join karegi. But they have been very supportive and believed in me. They know that yeh ladki TV industry se hai and she wishes to go back to doing shows. Mere liye toh life bahut convenient ho gayi hai. I have my husband as my support system. Pehle shooting se aati thi toh nobody was there to take care of me and ask whether I had eaten anything or not. But now, my husband Ayushman makes sure that I eat right and get proper sleep. I'm enjoying my marital bliss and I think everyone should get married. It makes your life more stable. 

NO MORE BALIKA VADHU FOR ME NOW I owe my success and popularity to Balika Vadhu. But I won't like to join the show back. I don't want to sound pompous, but I've done whatever I could to the character of Gehna. I wanted to move on. Currently, I'm playing an important role in Mahadev, which is an extremely popular show. I'm sure people will accept me in my new avatar. For me, Gehna has been the most challenging role to essay. I'm a very bubbly, fun-loving kind of a girl, and playing a child bride who was sexually harassed by her husband in the beginning of her marriage, was very difficult. There was so much negative energy around me all the time because I had to feel the pain of the character. So, in a way, I'm glad I moved on.

OtakuGirl-Debo IF-Sizzlerz
OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Lightsaber of CC

Posted: 08 May 2013 at 3:39am | IP Logged

Jalandhar plans to rule Brahmalok alone!

Jalandhar all set to take a worst step in Life Ok's popular show Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev

Wednesday, May 08, 2013 | 1:38:23 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: india-forums/TellyBuzz  |  Comments 2 Comments  |  141 Views

Jalandhar's blind belief and over confidence is soon to be growing more with the passage of time in Nikhil Sinha's Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev on Life OK99.

According to the ongoing tracks of the show, the viewers are witnessing the pride of Jalandhar which he is using to compete with Mahadev (Mohit Raina) in terms of power which he can use to become the ultimate ruler. 

In the upcoming tracks of the show, the viewers will be witnessing some more drama as Jalandhar will feel insecure of Mahadev. Jalandhar tells Shukracharya that he needs him as he is going to take an important step. Mahadev senses that Jalandhar is going to take a worst step. The step taken by Jalandhar will be that he will go alone to Brahmlok to rule. Furthermore, Jalandhar enters Brahmlok where he meets Mahadev.

It will be interesting for the viewers to watch as what will be the result of Jalandhar and Mahadev's face-off with each other in Brahmalok is going to be?

Anwesha Kamal

OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Lightsaber of CC

Posted: 09 May 2013 at 3:41am | IP Logged
A-A-S Goldie
A-A-S
A-A-S

Posted: 10 May 2013 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Ojaswi Oberoi to play super villain in Shapath
Vijaya Tiwari, TNN | May 10, 2013, 06.42 PM IST

Ojaswi Oberoi to play super villain in Shapath
Ojaswi Oberoi

From roping in popular actors to introducing interesting twists, the makers of Life OK's Hum Ne Li Hai.. Shapath are trying all kinds of permutations and combinations to grab more eyeballs. 

The recent episodes of the show has witnessed some powerful super villains like Rubber-man, Flying Woman, Vishkanya and the upcoming episode will see the arrival of Generator Woman to be played by Ojaswi Oberoi. 

Sources inform that beautiful and charismatic Ojaswi Oberoi, who is best, remembered for her roles in BeheneinAasman Se Aage and Mahadev is all set to return to Life OK with an episodic of Hum Ne Li Hai.. Shapath. The actress will essay the role of Generator Woman and is expected to start shooting for the episode from tomorrow. 

When contacted, Ojaswi remained unavailable for comment.
OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Lightsaber of CC

Posted: 11 May 2013 at 2:38am | IP Logged
Daily Bhaskar

Mohit Raina feels troubled when old people touch his feet

Dailybhaskar.com | May 08, 2013, 15:36PM IST

Email Print Comment

?

The Mahadev of small screen aka Mohit Raina has become a household name. The fans are keen to know about every move of the actor. Mohit seems to cherish and enjoy every moment of this fame and success. He is a firm believer of Lord shiva. His uniquie physique and personality gets him much closer to the role.

Talking to Dailybhaskar.com exclusively about his fan following, Mohit revealed, "Well, I admire and adore my fans who love me so much. They have always showered me with their love and would always look forward to it. But I am just like another human being who is portraying the role of Lord Shiva."

"My fans love me so much that they follow me even to gym. I normally go to gym early morning so that there is no one around.,"He further adds.

According to a source, "Mohit is hot favorite amongst all and he becomes troubled when people touch his feet. Many a times old people touch his feet in the gym."

All this fan following Mohit it just shows that you're playing your role perfectly right. Way to go!

OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Lightsaber of CC

Posted: 12 May 2013 at 6:00am | IP Logged

'Devon Ke Dev Mahadev on Life OK': Lord Shiva to teach lesson to Jalandhar

Published by: Deepak Rana 
Published on: Sun, 12 May 2013 at 16:34 IST

'Devon Ke Dev Mahadev on Life OK': Lord Shiva to teach lesson to Jalandhar

Mumbai: Life OK mega popular serial 'Devon Ke Dev Mahadev' is witnessing high-voltage thrill as the soap is showing an encounter of Lord Shiva with his own part Jalandhar, who is hell-bent on creating havoc with his powers.

In the latest episode, Jalandhar is shown lamenting the unethical treatment meted out to the Rakshas community and claiming that the Gods have always used them for vested interests.

Jalandhar claims that it was unfair on part of the Rakshas and he will ensure a fight back in this regard. For this purpose he has started gathering weapons also and this act comes under the notice of Lord Shiva who has been maintaining stoic silence over the ruckus created by the Shivji's ansh pr part Jalandhar.

In the episode, Lord Shiva says that so far the Gods have been silent over the uproar by Jalandhar, as he has been fighting for objective justified and now the water has come to the nose level and under current circumstances it will not be tolerated.

It is known that Mohit Raina plays Lord Shiva in the mythological serial 'Devon Ke Dev Mahadev' and Sonarika Bhadauria plays Parvati. The viewers are now-a-days glued to the screen to witness the majestic clash between Lord Shiva with his own part Jalandhar.

About Jalandhar: 

Lord Shiva gives birth to his enemy in the most surprising way ever on Life OK's Devon Ke Dev... Mahadev (Triangle Films Company). Being a man, he surely can't give birth from his womb. Rays of light emanating from his third eye, strikes the depths of the deep blue sea. An adversary with the name of Jalandhar takes birth from those beams of light that trickle into the ocean. Jalandhar happens to be a clone of Mahadev.

'Devon Ke Dev... Mahadev' is the story of Lord Shiva and his different avatars. When Sati immolates herself to avenge Mahadev's disrespect, Adi-Shakti returns in the form of Devi Parvati to unite with Shiva. 

'Devon Ke Dev… Mahadev' at 8PM Mon-Fri, only on Life OK.

OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Lightsaber of CC

Posted: 13 May 2013 at 7:02am | IP Logged

Devon Ke Dev Mahadev, Lord Shiva to retrieve Parvati's memory

Published by: Deepak Rana 
Published on: Sun, 12 May 2013 at 19:47 IST

Devon Ke Dev Mahadev, Lord Shiva to retrieve Parvati's memory

Mumbai: Life Ok's serial 'Devon Ke Dev Mahadev' has emerged as a soap which makes the audience impatient with the ensuing thrill with every episode and current storyline has been successful in grabbing the top TRPs full throttle.

Main lead of the Mythological soap Mohit Raina and Sonorika Bhadoria had already won followers who can make any Bollywood celebrity shy and not to count their Twitter and Facebook fans.

The current episode is depicting the tussle between Jalandhar and Lord Shiva while Goddess Parvati is also going through a rough face after falling into oblivion.

Lord Shiva in the form of Adi Yogi (Mohit Raina) is helping his dear wife Parvati (Sonarika Bhadoria) to get back her memory through yoga on Life OK's Devon Ke Dev.

Shiva is supposed to be the first yogi. His first student was his wife Parvati. 

In the last episode Lord Shiva has blessed Parvati for retrieving her memory.

Adi Yogi is expected to accomplish his mission of helping Parvati to recollect the fond memories of all that she had forgotten. And story suggests that afterwards Parvati will return to the holy abode of Kailash.

OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Lightsaber of CC

Posted: 14 May 2013 at 5:30am | IP Logged

Vrindha To Stop Mahadev From Attacking Jalandhar & Paravati To Go Amarnath Cave For Meditation In Mahadev.

In The Upcoming Episode Of  Devon Ke Dev Mahadev, Mahadev will tells Ganesh and Kartikey to take Parvati to the Amarnath cave. Jalandhar will enters Brahmalok and will declares that he wants to conquer it.    But Mahadev will stops Jalandhar from entering Brahmalok and Vrinda will stops Mahadev from attacking her husband Jalandhar . Mahadev will warns her that Jalandhar won't be spared and that it's just the beginning.Shukracharya will acknowledged Vrinda for saving her husband Jalandhar. Aadiyogi will  takes Parvati inside the Amaranth cave and will asks her to meditate.Jalandhar wants to know Mahadev's weakness and will asks Shukracharya about it. Jalandhar will goes to meet Parshuram while Paravati's 'chakras'  will get activated.Mahadev will leaves for Kailash to meditate and will help Paravati. Jalandhar will gets to know about Sati's death and how Paravati brought Mahadev back from his meditative state.

http://tellynewsindia.wordpress.com/2013/05/14/vrindha-to-stop-mahadev-from-attacking-jalandhar-paravati-to-go-amarnath-cave-for-meditation-in-mahadev/

Go to top