Devon ke Dev Mahadev

India-Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev
Devon ke Dev Mahadev

\|/ :: Devon Ke Dev Mahadev- Article Archive :: \|/ (Page 36)

OtakuGirl-Debo IF-Sizzlerz
OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Lightsaber of CC

Posted: 07 March 2013 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Khyati Khandke & Roma Bali in Niyati
ByVijaya Tiwari, TNN | Mar 7, 2013, 03.16 PM IST

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Khyati-Khandke-Roma-Bali-in-Niyati/articleshow/18847744.cms

Khyati Khandke & Roma Bali in Niyati
Niyati
Creative Eye's Niyati aired on Sahara One has recently gone through lot of changes and it seems that the makers of the daily are leaving no stone unturned in giving the show a fresh look. 

After finalizing Aastha Chaudhary and Tabrez Khan as the new leads, the production house has now roped in Khyati Khandke Keswani and Roma Bali.

Sources inform that Khyati Khandke of Kyunkii Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi Fame will play the role of Ishwar's (Tabrez Khan) mother whereas Roma Bali last seen in Punar Vivah has been finalized to play the role of his aunt Durga. Durga will be a positive character but will have funny characteristics both will essay positive roles on the show. The generation leap which was expected to air from 10 March has been now pushed to 18 March 2013. 

When contacted, Khyati and Roma both remained unavailable for comments.

OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Lightsaber of CC

Posted: 07 March 2013 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Lightsaber of CC

Posted: 07 March 2013 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Small screen's kid stars take exam fever head-on
ByAmrita Mulchandani, TNN | Mar 7, 2013, 12.00 AM IST

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Small-screens-kid-stars-take-exam-fever-head-on/articleshow/18831649.cms

Small screen's kid stars take exam fever head-on
Avika Gor
It's that time of the year when most young adults have to sweat it out and do their best at the final exams. Television's child actors are also literally on their toes, doing a fine juggling act between shooting, attending coaching classes and appearing for exams. Time management is not easy, but these youngsters are not letting the exam pressure bog them and are busy preparing for the exams in between shots as and when needed.

While Avika Gor (Sasural Simar Ka) andAvinash Mukherjee (Sanskaar...) are preparing for their Class X board exams; others like Ashnoor Kaur (Jai Jag Janani Maa Durga), Bhavesh Balchandani (Veera), Sparsh Khanchandani (Parvarrish), Ahsaas Channa (Devon Ke Dev Mahadev)Bhavya Gandhi and Kush Shah (Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah) are all appearing for their annual examinations too.

Ashnoor, a student of Class IV, says, "My mom's a teacher so she prepares my time table and makes sure I follow it. I am taking a short break from shooting till my exams get over. As I am a brilliant student, my class teachers sees me as a fitting example for other students." Not only family members, even productions houses are lending a helping hand to the child stars. "My producers are very cooperative. They knew I had my exams so they changed the storyline and my character now has less screen time. Right now, I am concentrating on my exams and I am happy that the producers understand it," says Avinash.

Ahsaas Channa, a Class VIII student, who has her final exams in a few weeks, says, "I have been given a separate room on the sets and most of the time my mother is with me, so whenever I am not required, I come back to my room and study. I shoot after my school in the afternoon too." With so many kid stars on a short break due to exams, producers have to plan major overhauling of the storylines which can impact the show. How do they cope with such situations? "It becomes difficult for us sometimes, but since we are informed about the exams in advance we prepare accordingly. We change scripts according to the artists' availability and include other tracks. The kids are also very bright and they manage their time efficiently. We have arranged for special study corners on the sets," says producer Deeya Singh of Parvarrish — Kuchh Khatti Kuchh MeethiProducer Asit Modi of Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah agrees saying, "During hectic shooting hours, the child artists do their homework on the sets and sometimes even their teachers are present to guide them."

It might be busy time for these children, but the show must go on, and so it does.

OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Lightsaber of CC

Posted: 09 March 2013 at 11:40pm | IP Logged

Shiv-Parvati to re-marry in Devon Ke Dev... Mahadev!

Life OK's Devon Ke Dev... Mahadev is going to have its Mahashivratri Mahaepisode filled with lots of celebrations'

Saturday, March 09, 2013 | 3:42:57 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-Forums.com / TellyBuzz  |  Comments 26 Comments  |  2935 Views

On the occasion of Mahashivratri, Nikhil Sinha's Devon Ke Dev... Mahadev is all set to treat its viewers with a Maha-episode filled with celebratory sequences. Mahadev and Parvati will get married once again in the show and a number of ceremonies will be seen too. The remarriage sequence might raise questions in the minds of few.

According to the ongoing track of the show, Mahadev (Mohit Raina) is away from his home to bring back Vishnu from the Paataal Lok. In the upcoming maha-episode, we will get to see Mahadev returning home and Kartikeya (Rushiraj Pawar) and Ganesha (Sadhil Kapoor) plan to celebrate the re-marriage of Mahadev and Parvati.

When contacted producer Nikhil Sinha, he confirmed the news saying, "Shiv and Parvati (Sonarika Bhadoria) will be having their punar vivah in the Mahashivratri maha-episode when Mahadev returns home after a long time after finding Lord Vishnu. It has been mentioned in the history too."

Talking about the challenges of shooting such massive sequences, he added, "It is difficult to handle big set ups and this is something that is always challenging. The punar vivahsequence of Shiv and Parvati has been shot on a big scale and has definitely been very challenging for us to shoot with the involvement of a lot of actors. We hope the audience will like it." 

Reporter and Author: Anwesha Kamal

Edited by deboleena.manna - 09 March 2013 at 11:42pm
OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Lightsaber of CC

Posted: 09 March 2013 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Reel Mahadev bows to real Mahadev
Binita Ramchandani | Mar 07, 2013, 14:06PM IST

Mahadev of small screen aka Mohit Raina has become a rage amongst the masses. His show 'Devon Ke Dev Mahadev' has been emerging high on its popularity.

Dailybhaskar.com spoke exclusively to Mohit Raina about his belief in Mahadev in real life to which he replied, "Everyday I bow down to Mahadev and pray for strength to portray his role well. Not just this I also say Lord Shiva that for coming 14-15 hours I am going to portray him. Lastly, I plead for forgiveness from Shiva and audiences if I commit any mistake while essaying the role."

Mohit further added, "Every morning I chant 'Har Har Mahdev' from the core of my heart. I owe my life to Lord Shiva and I am a follower of him."

Not just Lord Shiva loves you but audiences also love the way to carry the character. Way to go Mohit!

http://daily.bhaskar.com/article/ENT-reel-mahadev-bows-to-real-mahadev-4200768-NOR.html
OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Lightsaber of CC

Posted: 09 March 2013 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Lightsaber of CC

Posted: 09 March 2013 at 11:49pm | IP Logged

Best looking women on TV
08-Mar

Sonarika Bhadoria: Whether it's her devotion towards her husband (Shiva) or her affection towards her three children, Parvati (Devon ke Dev...Mahadev) portrays every emotion perfectly. You must never miss her Durga avtar. She can give you goose bumps!
Sonarika Bhadoria: Whether it
OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Lightsaber of CC

Posted: 09 March 2013 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Content Removed

0 Comments

Veenu Singh

print

Go to top