Devon ke Dev Mahadev

India-Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev
Devon ke Dev Mahadev

\|/ :: Devon Ke Dev Mahadev- Article Archive :: \|/ (Page 27)

OtakuGirl-Debo IF-Sizzlerz
OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Lightsaber of CC

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 1:58am | IP Logged

Mahadev into tears...

Monday, December 10, 2012 | 3:53:21 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   Comments 25 Comments
Mahadev into tears...

Mahadev has tears in his eyes while removing Vinayak's head in Life OK's Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev

In the coming episode of Life OK's daily soap Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev, we will see that Mahadev has tears in his eyes while removing Vinayak's head. The upcoming track of the show will entail  Parvati calling Nav Durga for Suchi Snaan.  She instructs Vinayak to protect that particular area while the Snan Vidhi is in progress.

While the the snaan-vidhi is taking place, Mahadev comes back from Samadhi, but Vinayak does not allow him to go inside. Mahadev then sends Gunprat, Nanadi, Indra and Narad however,  Vinayak fights with all of them and denies their request of allowing anyone near the snaan-viddhi area. After a while Mahadev goes himself and there is a fight between Vinayak and Mahadev.

As Mahadev is about to remove Vinayak's head he remembers flesh of Surya and Kashyap. Looking at that situation Mahadev has tears in his eyes while removing Vinayak's head.

For this interesting episode do watch Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev on Life OK from 10th to 14th December.

Reporter and Author:Krishma Solanki

OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Lightsaber of CC

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Devon Ke Dev...Mahadev- Apologies in advance but someone cried out "What a hot Shiv ji"!!!! and I rolled out eyes too!! But after a long time such a show was featured where I find it difficulty in nit picking. Rather costumes, language, characterization, story-line, facts, writer and director, the ingredients were all too amazing. With Mohit Raina, I certainly started 
http://www.totalfilmy.com/feature/20121211/serials_rocked_chhota_parda_year_2012-36828.html

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shine.angel

OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Lightsaber of CC

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 1:37am | IP Logged

OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Lightsaber of CC

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 1:41am | IP Logged

Mahadev CDs to launch in Market soon!

By Tejashree Bhopatkar, TNN | Dec 13, 2012, 04.44 PM IST
Share More
A
A
Mahadev CDs to launch in Market soon!
Mahadev
Here comes a piece of good news, especially for Mahadev fans. Now that the show has reached its height and has marked a niche in Indian Television, the makers (( Triangle Film Company) and the channel (Life OK) have thought of making the journey of Mahadev memorable by bringing out a series of Mahadev in a CD format. 

Yes, you heard it correct, now your favorite episodes of Devo Ke Dev Mahadev will be available in the market soon. Probably, the CD would be complied of those special episodes happened till now and the entire Sati Phase. 

Confirming on the same Ajit Thaku, General Manager of Life OK says, " I am always bombarded with questions on making Mahadev as a movie but today I would like to announce that soon the audiences will get a CD of Mahadev available in the markets." 

Way to go Mahadev!!! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shine.angel.Dalisay.

OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Lightsaber of CC

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Punjabi kudi Neelam Sivia, who has landed the coveted role of Anushka Sarkar's daughter, Anika, in Kya Hua Tera Vaada talks to CT about life, career and more... 

What is Anika like? 

Anika has many shades to her. She is an extremely glamorous girl who is based abroad, but she carries a lot of baggage. I won't say she's a grey character, but she has a lot of hatred in her for some people and there's always a reason behind it. 

Do you have anything in common with your character? 

Anika and I have a similar sense of style. But I don't connect with all the negativity in her, like all the jealousy and hatred. I'm much the opposite. 

Buzz is that the character is so negative that many actors refused the role before it came to you... 

I did not really think of it. My career has just begun and I'm trying to get into the drill. Eventually, Anika will change, but I love her. I'm getting to portray so many shades to a person. The character will help me evolve as an actor. 

Tell us about your early life... 

I was born and brought up in Copenhagen, Denmark, and I started modelling since I was 15. I had come to India during a vacation to meet my sister, who was working here. I stayed here for a month and went back home. But phir mera mann nahi lag raha tha, so I convinced my dad that I wanted to go and take up modelling in India. Initially, he was sceptical, but then he agreed. I came to India and started auditioning and then, Anika happened to me. 

Are you excited about your first soap? What is the reaction of your family? 

I'm totally excited, but nervous too. My parents back in Denmark are super excited to see me. 

What is your favourite pastime? 

I like watching crime thrillers on TV. My favourite actors are Karan Singh Grover and Mohit Raina.
I like adventure sports, swimming and gymming. And I'm learning Kathak now.

OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Lightsaber of CC

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 1:05am | IP Logged

Li'l Ganesha's mask on its way from Canada

By Tejashree Bhopatkar, TNN | Dec 17, 2012, 12.13 PM IST
More
A
A
Li'l Ganesha's mask on its way from Canada
Sadhil Kapoor as Ganesh in Mahadev

RELATED

Yesterday, (16th December, 2012), Life OK along with the audiences witnessed the arrival of Lord Ganesha. Yes, you guessed it correct; we are talking about Devo Ke Dev Mahadev, the most celebrated show which is ruling millions of hearts. 

Now, lets talk about the actor Sadhil Kapoor, who is portraying the character of little Ganesha in the show. A source says that the current applied Ganesha mask is just a temporary one and sometimes create lot of problems for the child. But the pain is temporary for the kid as the makers have called for a special mask from Hollywood, which wouldn't be a problem to apply and confiscate." 

When asked about the same, Ajit Thakur, the general manager of Life OK shared, "We know that the current mask applied to the kid is temporary one and we have called for another mask which will be more comfortable to wear. The new mask will take little time to arrive as it is on its way to India from Canada." 

All we can say is bear some more time Sadhil, the new mask is on its way!!! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Dalisay.

OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Lightsaber of CC

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 1:55am | IP Logged

Devon Ke Dev... Mahadev: Lord Ganesh is a foodie in real life

By Neha Maheshwri, TNN | Dec 18, 2012, 12.00 AM IST
inShare
More
A
A
Devon Ke Dev... Mahadev: Lord Ganesh is a foodie in real life
Sadhil Kapoor
Eight-year-old Sadhil Kapoor, currently seen inDevon Ke Dev... Mahadev as Lord Ganesh, is much like the revered Hindu God; he's a foodie too. In fact, he cannot resist 'laddoo'. 

The production house was not aware of Sadhil's fondness for the sweet. They realised it only during the shoot, when Lord Ganesh was required to eat laddoos for a scene. 

While some sweets were kept in a plate in front of Sadhil, the remaining were stored in a basket. But to everyone's surprise, the child artiste finished almost all the laddoos. 

His father Kunal Kapoor says, "He is extremely fond of laddoos and doesn't eat any other mithai. I have to stop him from over-indulging." 

Isn't it a tailor-made role for Sadhil?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shine.angel.Dalisay.

OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Lightsaber of CC

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 1:28am | IP Logged

For Mohit, fitness is a way of life

By Swasti Chatterjee, TNN | Dec 17, 2012, 06.00 PM IST
For Mohit, fitness is a way of life
Mohit Raina
Mohit Raina who plays the title role in Nikhil Sinha's Devon Mein Dev Mahadev is quite a fitness freak in real life. 

On asking what fitness means to him he says, "For me fitness is not only having a good physique but it is the overall lifestyle which I follow in my life. It's not just about having a perfect body. I also believe in positive mental attitude. A person should have positive attitude in his life and it will thus reflect on a healthy lifestyle. Also fitness means a lot of mental strength for me because it's the mind who takes all the decisions." 

The actor also meditates in the morning when he gets time. "I believe in eating the right kind of food at the right time. Many people think that dieting is starving yourself. But that is never a right way to control your diet. Starvation ruins certain systems in our body. In breakfast I eat scrambled eggs with brown bread and baked beans. For lunch I eat homemade food like brown rice, chicken and daal. And for dinner I eat early and thus prefer salads and soups. I just love rajma-chawal. I miss eating that often in my life. What you eat is important and what is eating you is equally important," he adds.

Go to top