Devon ke Dev Mahadev

India-Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev
Devon ke Dev Mahadev

\|/ :: Devon Ke Dev Mahadev- Article Archive :: \|/ (Page 19)

OtakuGirl-Debo IF-Sizzlerz
OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Lightsaber of CC

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 3:44am | IP Logged

Weekly Report Card of your favorite daily shows!

Wednesday, August 15, 2012 | 7:37:07 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   Comments 128 Comments
Weekly Report Card of your favorite daily shows!

Tellybuzz gives you a sneak peek on your favorite shows' performance on the TRP meter this week…

Wishing you all a very Happy Independence Day!

Tellybuzz brings to you a glimpse on the ups and downs of your favorite TV shows from the 8th August to 14th August.This week the twist in tale in the TRP list came because of the marriage sequence of Shiv and Parvati. Yes, Life Ok's Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev got a good viewership because of the marriage of Shiv and Parvati thus resulting in the gain of 3.3 TRP for the show.

The top three shows of this week are Diya Aur Baati Hum with 5.2 TRP, Balika Vadhu captured the 2nd position this week with 4.0 TRP leaving behind Bade Acche Laggte Hai on 5th position (which was on the 2nd position last week). Crime Patrol bagged the 3rd position in the TRP list gaining 4.0 TRP this week which was 3.1 last week

Let's have a quick look at the top 10 shows of this week:

Diya Aur Baati Hum Gained same TRP of 5.2 this time as compared to the last week. The 2 position is held by Balika Vadhu this time which climbed up gaining 4.0 TRP this time thus leaving the TRP mark of 3.5 which was on last week.Sony TV's most watched shows Crime Patrol and CID climbed too rose up in the list with Crime Patrol gaining 4.0 TRP and CID gaining 3.8 TRP this week, which is far better as compared to the last week.

Bade Acche Laggte Hain and Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai retained their TRPs this week but they have dropped in the rankings in the list. This week Bade Acche Laggte Hain is on the 5th position while Yeh Rishta is standing on the 6th position in the chart.The high voltage drama of Sasural Simar Ka propelled the show to a higher rank.The show climbed up to the 7th position from 10th position gaining 3.3 TRP from the last week's TRP mark of 2.7.

Life Ok's Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev showed a great progress this week with the marriage track of Mahadev and Parvati in the show. Right from the 14th position last week, the show has successfully made its way in the top 10 this week gaining 3.3 TRP this week.

Pavitra Rishta gained 3.1 TRP this week and thus holding its position (9th rank) of last week.The happy moments of Virat-Maanvi engagement sequence on Star Plus' show Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain helped garner good TRP for the show. The show has progressed from 2.5 TRP of last week to 3.1 TRP this week.

These were the ups and downs made by your favorite TV shows this week. We will have to wait watch as which show is going to be the attention gainer of the viewers next week. 

Till then enjoy watching your favorite shows and we will catch you all on next Wednesday with new updates regarding the performance results of your favorite shows.

-Anwesha Kamal

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

coolfizzy

OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Lightsaber of CC

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 5:51am | IP Logged

Shiv-Parvati marriage sequence of Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev hits 3.3 TRP

Thursday, August 16, 2012 | 4:11:20 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   Comments 4 Comments
Shiv-Parvati marriage sequence of Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev hits 3.3 TRP

Tellybuzz in talks with the producer, Nikhil Sinha on Mahadev touching the milestone of 3.3 TRP…

Life Ok's Devon Ke Dev Mahadev had been through a constant rise in the TRP ladder in the past few months.  This week the show was in the limelight because of the pious marriage sequence of Shiv and Parvati. Last week the show gained 2.4 TRPs but the special episode of the Shiv-Parvati vivah sequence gained 3.3 TRPs this week. 

We spoke to Nikhil Sinha, the producer of the show to know about effort put behind this sequence to make it a big one. He said, "I am feeling very happy. There was a lot of hard work behind it. It was the biggest sequence and the whole team was working nonstop for so many days and finally we achieved this level. We will be celebrating this moment of joy by throwing a bash on a day off when all the team will be together."

Speaking about the show, he said, "Mahadev has erased the class distinctions. There is a huge difference between the class audience and the mass audience and this show has erased the gap. This is the biggest achievement for us. The show is running since the past 8 months and people have loved it. Mahadev has quality and entertainment in it and it won't disappoint the viewers. The viewers have supported the show from the very beginning and we will keep going better and better."

We would like to wish the team of Mahadev all the best for the future episodes.

Reporter and Author: Anwesha Kamal

OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Lightsaber of CC

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 8:01am | IP Logged
OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Lightsaber of CC

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 4:46am | IP Logged

Kannan Arunachalam to enter Life OK's Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev

Tuesday, August 21, 2012 | 3:51:36 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   Comments 2 Comments
Kannan Arunachalam to enter Life OK's Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev

The actor will be seen in a cameo as Parvathi's father in the show

Kannan Arunachalam popularly known as Nana Saheb  of Colors' Laagi Tujhse Lagan is all set to enter  Life OK's Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev.

According to our source, "Kannan Arunachalam will  be seen in the show for a few episodes of Mahadev in a story based on a fisherman where he will be playing Parvathi's father."

We contacted Kannan who confirmed the news, " Yes I will soon be shooting for Mahadev, but don't have much details about the character."

The actor will soon start shooting for the show.

Reporter: Ranjini Nair

OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Lightsaber of CC

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 6:51am | IP Logged

Saurabh Raj Jain takes a spiritual trip with family

Friday, August 24, 2012 | 6:11:52 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   Comments 2 Comments
Saurabh Raj Jain takes a spiritual trip with family

The actor's trip to Haridwar justifies his absence from his shows.

Saurabh Raj Jain who is juggling between two popular shows,  Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev and Uttaran was missing in between and people were wondering about his absence from the shows.

Tellybuzz called Saurabh who told us, " Yes I was on a break for a few days. I was off to Haridwar with my mother and wife. After our marriage my mother wanted us to visit the pious destination but never got time to do so. Hence, this time I took time off and planned the trip. It was good and  moreover I was happy with the response I got from the people of Haridwar. I was glad that people were recognizing me and also asked me for a picture."

Saurabh Raj Jain who is essaying the character of Yuvraaj in Colors' Uttaran will meet his father Rathore in the show. Will he be a changed person or not  is what the audience have to wait and watch.

Reporter: Ranjini Nair

.Vrish.

OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Lightsaber of CC

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 6:56am | IP Logged
The dynamic forces of India

Today, we wind up our special feature - Top 30 under 30 - with a vibrant splash of all of our young inspirational icons who made it to HT's list of the region's most promising achievers.
After reading about these 30 forces to be reckoned with from the region below the age of 30, which we presented to you over three days, quite a pertinent question comes to mind. A question which happens to be the topic for our celebrity panel discussion at the HT Youth Forum, taking place in Chandigarh this evening. Is India short of youth icons? Something to think about...

Mohit Raina, 29,
actor, Srinagar
He has garnered a huge fan following across the globe through his enactment of Lord Shiva on hit Hindu mythology-based TV serial, Devon Ke Dev - Mahadev. Raised in Karan Nagar, he went on to do several soaps and a Hindi film before landing the role of Shiva, last year.

OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Lightsaber of CC

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Actors from mythological shows generally get typecast. Were you apprehensive before you came on board?

I never imagined myself being a part of any mythological shows. In fact, when the channel got in touch with me about Devon Ke Dev...Mahadev, I was unconvinced. But the fact that it was being made on such a large scale and a huge budget, attracted me to take the project. As far as the typecast part is concerned, I think, it happened in the olden times when there was just one channel and one show airing at a time. In today's times, there are a number of channels and shows which air mythological shows, so people don't take it too seriously. I have worked on a few daily soaps and people know me as Mohit Raina very well.

Did you prepare for the role of Shiv?

Previously, I had a very lean physique, so I was asked to bulk up a bit. The idea was that people should relate to me as Shiva, so apart from the make up, it was necessary that physically too, I looked perfect. Also, I had to take diction lessons to pronounce difficult Hindi words.

Before coming on board, were you interested in mythology?

I was born in Kashmir, which is known for its Amarnath Yatra. After that I shifted to Jammu, which is the city of temples. Somehow I was always connected to Shiva. I grew up under the shade of the mighty Mahadev.

Sonarika Bhaduria, your co-star who plays Parvati, is a fresher. Was it difficult to shoot with her?

Forget being a fresher! Initially too, it was difficult for me to essay the role of Shiva. I come from a daily soap background and mythology on the other hand, is a completely new world. Sonarika took some three weeks to settle. After which, she became well established as Parvati. She was accepted by the audiences too. She had the eagerness to learn, and if you are active on the sets, half your job is already done.

In daily soaps you shoot inside a villa, how different is it to shoot for a mythological film?

Shooting for a mythological show is a completely different experience. The show has brought me close to mother nature. I am always shooting near a river or on a mountain, surrounded by greenery. Forget nature, I have also learnt to shoot with animals like snakes and bulls. In fact, I recently shot with a bull, which was taller than me. Initially I was scared to stand next to them, but I have now realised that animals are extremely peaceful creatures. You get to learn shooting with all the graphics and special effects, which people on the daily soaps miss. It's a great experience.

In the remote parts of India, people actually consider you god.

I know, we Indians are very emotional. In fact on the sets, when we get visitors, they ask me to pose for them in weird positions. One guy asked me to place my hand on his head, making it look as if I am giving him aashirwad. Some other guy gifted my snap to his grand mother! People also ask me to solve their problems!

After Shiv, which other character would you like to portray on the show?

I would like to essay the role of Nandi, currently enacted by Kumar Hegde. I feel the character has a lot of shades. It is a very performance-oriented role.

coolfizzy

OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Lightsaber of CC

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 4:06am | IP Logged

Gaurav Chopra and Mouni Roy break up

Constant verbal spats as well as ex Narayani Shastri's presence in his life takes a toll

The latest buzz from the small screen world is that Gaurav Chopra and Mouni Roy have split. Though their friends were expecting them to tie the knot, the couple has called it quits.

Gaurav Chopra and Mouni Roy

Says a source, "Their common friends are aware that it is over between them. There are hushed whispers among television folk, too, about their break up. Mouni prefers to be tight-lipped and not talk about it." What's interesting is that Gaurav's ex telly actress Narayani Shastri who was with him for a long time before Mouni came into his life continues to be close to him.

Adds the source, "Narayani always maintained contact with Gaurav. Though she may say that there is another man in her life, she still remains part of Gaurav's life. This is something that people could not fathom as on one hand Gaurav would say Mouni was his girl, but at the same time allowed Narayani to be close to him as well. Though Mouni was cordial to Narayani, she didn't approve of her man's relationship with his ex-flame at all. This is what led to arguments between them."

After Kyuni Saas Bhi Kabhi Thi, Mouni's career got a boost when she became part of the mythological show Mahadev. At that time there was buzz that she was close to co-star Mohit Raina which ended when she was out of the show. Gaurav apparently wasn't happy with her being friends with a co-star. Adds the source, "On some occasions she was seen crying to a friend on the sets of the show. In the last couple of months, a lot of differences developed which led to ugly verbal spats between them. Now it looks like both have decided to steer clear from each other." 

link : http://www.mid-day.com/entertainment/2012/aug/230812-Gaurav-Chopra-and-Mouni-Roy-break-up.htm

Go to top