Devon ke Dev Mahadev

India-Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev
Devon ke Dev Mahadev

\|/ :: Devon Ke Dev Mahadev- Article Archive :: \|/ (Page 105)

OtakuGirl-Debo IF-Sizzlerz
OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Lightsaber of CC

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 4:16am | IP Logged

Abhaas Mehta more than happy to play Betaal

TV actor Abhaas Mehta, who is known for his role in the shows Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?and Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev, says he took to time at all to accept the role of Betaal in the show Singhasan Battisi.

Monday, December 29, 2014 | 7:06:17 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: IANS  |  Comments 0 Comments  |  206 Views

TV actor Abhaas Mehta, who is known for his role in the shows Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?and Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev, says he took to time at all to accept the role of Betaal in the show Singhasan Battisi.

"I have spent most of my childhood watching and reading about the tale of Vikram and Betaal. When I got the offer of playing the character of Betaal in 'Sinhasan Battisi' without the blink of an eye, I straight away accepted the offer," Abhaas said in a statement.

Although the actor is more than happy to take up his new role, he admits that it is challenging and hopes he will live up to the viewers' expectations.

"Essaying the role of Betaal in Sony Pal's popular historical series has given me a great opportunity to depict the challenging role. I hope I do justice with the character and I hope that the viewers will like it," he said.

Abhaas comes in as Betaal after replacing Rajesh Khera, who was all set to play the role but was said to have quit the show on medical grounds and had to be replaced overnight.

The show, which will feature a Vikram-Betal track starting Jan 5, is about 32 ideal qualities that a king should have to rule the kingdom.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Proud-India

OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Lightsaber of CC

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 10:00pm | IP Logged

I want to do sky diving - Romanch Mehta

Actor Romanch Mehta shares his adventurous experience with TellyBuzz.

Tuesday, January 06, 2015 | 12:25:54 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-forums.com/TellyBuzz  |  Comments 36 Comments  |  922 Views

Romanch Mehta who was last seen in Life OK Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev shares his adventurous experiences on our Thrill Zone column this week.

Let's see what Romanch has to share with us...

What is adventure according to you?

Adventure according to me is something that I have never done before.

Share your most adventurous day...

I had been to Thailand and enjoyed doing water sports like Scuba Diving, Jet Ski and many more. It was the most adventurous day.

Your favorite adventure?

I love scuba diving.

One thrilling adventure on your wish list?

Sky diving.

Who would you want to take for a thrilling activity from the industry?

I would like to take my friend Gurmeet Choudhary for an adventurous activity .

Aakruti Damani 

Proud-India

Proud-India IF-Sizzlerz
Proud-India
Proud-India

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 11:10am | IP Logged

Mohit Raina and Mouni Roy are very much together

V Lakshmi,TNN | Jan 9, 2015, 12.00AM IST
Grapevine had it that all was not well between TV actors Mohit Raina and Mouni Roy, who have been dating each other.

However, the 'trouble in the paradise' speculations were put to rest when the two were spotted exiting a cinema hall in Andheri last Sunday.

READ:Mohit Raina-Mouni chill out at Mahadev's wrap up party

An eye witness reveals, "The two left the theatre together and were engrossed in a conversation all the while. They seemed quite comfortable in each other's company." Mohit and Mouni worked together in the recently-concluded show Devon Ke Dev... Mahadev. They are rumoured to have been approached for Nach Baliye this season.

Edited by Proud-India - 09 January 2015 at 11:10am

Nikki_Titli

OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Lightsaber of CC

Posted: 27 January 2015 at 3:49am | IP Logged

I always wanted to be a part of Bharat Ka Veer Putra - Maharan Pratap : Tarun Khanna

Viewers of Bharat Ka Veer Putra - Maharana Pratap on Sony TV to see Tarun Khanna's entry in the upcoming episodes.

Tuesday, January 27, 2015 | 1:14:36 PM IST (+05:30 GMT) 
 6 Comments | 818 Views | Copyright: India-Forums.com/TellyBuzz

Bharat Ka Veer Putra - Maharana Pratap has been enchanting the viewers with all the new tracks that the makers of the show are bringing in. While earlier we had seen Bhatiyani (Aashka Goradia) getting shot and dying in the show, viewers will now see a new entry in the show.

Our source reveals, "Tarun Khanna will be the new entry. He will be seen essaying the role of Zeher Sakaa in the show. According to the story line, Zeher Sakaa is sent by Akbar (Krip Suri) to kill Pratap (Ssharad Malhotra)."

When contacted Tarun Khanna, he answered saying, "My character is not a full fledged one but it is a huge challenge for me. I am doing a historical role for the first time. I took up this character because it is a cameo because I have something else scheduled as well. Another reason why I took up the show is because I love to speak Urdu. I always wanted to essay the character of Pratap post the leap; so with this, I got an opportunity to be a part of the show."

Tarun Khanna has shown a lot of variation when it comes to essaying roles. "Out of all the shows I have done, I loved working for Devon Ke Dev. MahadevRangrasiyaand Neeli Chhatri Wale. Though I have worked only for an episode, but Neeli Chatri Wali has an amazing team. I would love to be a part of that show again. Their direction, writing, everything is just fantastic. Ashwini Dheer is doing a fantastic show."

TellyBuzz wishes Tarun Khanna all the luck for his venture.

Upasana Patel

OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Lightsaber of CC

Posted: 04 February 2015 at 8:41pm | IP Logged

Romanch Mehta to feature in C. I. D.!

Talented actor Romanch Mehta to be seen in an episodic.

Saturday, January 31, 2015 | 7:22:13 PM IST (+05:30 GMT) 
 0 Comments | 2393 Views | Copyright: India-forums.com/TellyBuzz

Actor Romanch Mehta last seen Life OK's Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev is set to come back on small screen with an episodic of Sony TV's C. I. D.

Our source informs us, "The upcoming episode of C. I. D. will focus on a kidnapping case of a boy where Romanch will be seen portraying the character of his father who along with his wife is residing abroad. Eventually the couple come down to India to purchase a land property for re-opening an orphanage there. However, they could not construct the bulding there as their son disappears and the place turns to be a haunted one."

"The story will unfold when the C. I. D. team will find the man who is spreading such haunted stories and kidnapped the son because he did not wanted any construction on that property," ends the source.

When contacted actor Romanch says, "I had been a part of C.I.D. five years back, it was a great feeling to meet the team back. C. I. D. has completed 17 long years and it will always be a pleasure to work for this show. My shoot happened in different locations to bring out freshness and overall my experience to work with the C. I. D. team has turn turned to be amazing."

Stay tuned to this space for latest developments.

Aakruti Damani 

OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Lightsaber of CC

Posted: 14 February 2015 at 12:48am | IP Logged

Jaya Bhattacharya to play a widow in &TV's Ganga!

Actress Jaya Bhattacharya, will be seen playing a different character in a new show.

Tuesday, February 10, 2015 | 1:30:16 PM IST (+05:30 GMT) 
 5 Comments | 2096 Views | Copyright: India-Forums.com/TellyBuzz

jaya bhattacharya

Talented actress Jaya Bhattacharya, currently seen in Bharat Ka Veer Putra - Maharana Pratap, will now be seen in a different avatar in the upcoming show Ganga on soon to be launched channel &TV.

Our source informs us, "Jaya will be seen playing a widow in the show who will be the head of the Ashram. Her character is not negative but she is strict."

When contacted Jaya, she confirmed saying, "I loved my character and its beautifully written. After a long time I have got to do something different. I am wearing no makeup in the show. A lot of efforts have been put in to write the script and everything has been very beautifully shot. We had a great time shooting in Banaras in the month of December while it was too cold there. We were shooting in the fog walking barefoot on the sand. I am very happy to be a part of this project. After a long time, I am working with Waseem Sabir and am very happy to see him grow like this as a director. Overall it's a very good experience for me."

We wish Jaya all the best for her new project! 

Anwesha Kamal

OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Lightsaber of CC

Posted: 14 February 2015 at 12:50am | IP Logged
New Article - "Indian Television : Here's A Look At The Big Budget TV Shows - In Pics" - Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev Is Mentioned - Click The Link For The Article -
OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Lightsaber of CC

Posted: 14 February 2015 at 12:57am | IP Logged
New Article - "Gautam Rode, Kamya Punjabi, Mohit Raina, Mouni Roy And Others Attend Producer Sohanna Sinha's Birthday - In Pics"  -  Click The Link -

Go to top