Devon ke Dev Mahadev

India-Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev
Devon ke Dev Mahadev

\|/ :: Devon Ke Dev Mahadev- Article Archive :: \|/ (Page 100)

OtakuGirl-Debo IF-Sizzlerz
OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Lightsaber of CC

Posted: 17 September 2014 at 1:33am | IP Logged

Gurmeet Choudhary surprises Romanch Mehta on his birthday!

Actor Romanch Mehta seen in Life OK show Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev celebrated his birthday with his close friends.

Wednesday, September 17, 2014 | 12:49:49 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-forums.com/TellyBuzz  |  Comments 1 Comments  |  81 Views

Actor Romanch Mehta who has acted in many TV shows, is currently seen in Life OK's popular show Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev celebrated his birthday recently with his close friends. Among his friends popular actors Gurmeet Choudhary and Debina Bonnerjee Choudhary too joined in for the celebrations. 

Gurmeet Choudhary along with his wife Debina Bonnerjee Choudhary and Romanch's girlfriend Sangeeta Kapure threw surprise party on the occasion of his birthday. Gurmeet Chowdhry and Romanch are very good friends as the duo have acted in Zee TV's popular mythological show Ramayan. Gurmeet and Romanch have been good friend ever since the show ended.

TellyBuzz contacted the birthday boy Romanch and he excitedly says, "On 14th night Gurmeet called me up to come at his place and he had switched off the lights. I could see only a dim light and a candle on the cake. I was overwhelmed with the surprise as I met him after a long time. We celebrated my birthday at night and the next day went out for a dinner."

Well indeed nice to receive a birthday party from Gurmeet and Debina.

TellyBuzz wishes Romanch a belated Happy Birthday!

Aakruti Damani

OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Lightsaber of CC

Posted: 21 September 2014 at 9:35pm | IP Logged

Rohitang to attack Mahadev's weakness in Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev!

An intense fight and gripping sequence coming up in Life OK's Devon Ke Dev.Mahadev,

Sunday, September 21, 2014 | 11:57:58 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-forums.com/Tellybuzz  |  Comments 3 Comments  |  741 Views

Triangle Films' Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev on Life OK has been riding high with its success in the mythological genre and has been ruling the charts over the same.

As per the storyline of the show Rohitang wants to defeat Mahadev (Mohit Raina) as he has been influenced by Andhak who is his brother. Rohitang has tried all possible ways to know about Mahadev's inner strength and weakness and about his life journey.

Till now the viewers have seen that Biblarth likes advising Rohitang and providing knowledge to Rohitang about the powers and goodness of Mahadev. Still Rohitang wants to know further about the Shivling making Biblarth furious.

As per our source, "In the upcoming episode Rohitang will again go to Piplad Rishi to know  about Mahadev's weakness so that he can easily he can attack on his weakness. It is because of his brother Andhak who will encourage him to stand against Mahadev. Later he will confront Mahadev where he will find some answers to his question."

Will Rohitang understand the value of Mahadev? Or his assumptions will continue?

To know more keep reading this space.

Aakruti Damani

OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Lightsaber of CC

Posted: 24 September 2014 at 9:42pm | IP Logged

Neha Marda celebrates her birthday with her close friends!

Television actress Neha Marda celebrated her birthday along with her friends from the industry.

Wednesday, September 24, 2014 | 7:45:56 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-forums.com/TellyBuzz  |  Comments 23 Comments  |  3250 Views

Beautiful and petite Neha Marda seen in popular show Doli Armanon Ki on Zee TV turned a year older yesterday. Neha celebrated her birthday with her friends and also hosted a birthday bash for them.

Her friends' list included Smita BansalSiddharth ShuklaAnup Soni and more and also her ex co-star Mohit Raina seen as Mahadev of Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev of Life OK too joined in for the celebration. 

The entire cast of the show Doli Armaanon Ki was present to wish the birthday girl like Himani ShivpuriRaju KherMohit Malik along with his real wife Addite Shirwarkar Malik and more. Actors from the industry like Ravi DubeyKanchi Singh, Mishkat Verma, Sayantani Ghosh,Ayushmann Khurrana made their presence felt at the bash. 

Neha cut a beautiful cake which had tiara on top of the cake. The candles on the cake were light by Neha's on-screen husband Mohit Malik. The actress was seen in a very elegant golden and white dress which enhanced her beauty. Neha and all her friends had a great time in the party.

TellyBuzz wishes Neha Marda a belated happy birthday.

Neha Jain

OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Lightsaber of CC

Posted: 25 September 2014 at 9:39pm | IP Logged

Suhasi Dhami, who has earlier done shows like Yahaan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli and Housewife Hai...Sab Jaanti Hai, has replaced Puja Banerjee as the new Parvati in the show Devon Ke Dev...Mahadev. During a chat with Just ShowBiz, the actress talked about being the third Parvati, working with Mohit Raina and more.

Excerpts:

You have never done a mythological character before. How's the experience working in Mahadev?

It is very different and has its own restrictions. At the same time, we have to keep so many things and human values in mind because I am portraying goddess character Parvati. I have to keep lot of things in mind because people want to see me in different way. They don't want to relate me as human being but human depiction of god. To keep too many things in mind is also very nice. For a normal role we don't have to think so much. We can just react. Sometimes we can just play with our own choice but here we were to be play in certain method.

Mahadev has a history of changing Parvati, with already two replacements. Did you have any nervousness before joining as Parvati ?

No, rather I call my self P3 (Parvati3). I am ok. It's nothing to do with me or anybody, just that things didn't work out. I didn't even think about it.

Your last two shows were very popular. Why did you choose a mythological one for third show?

I want to do something different all the time. As an actor you become quite complacent if you don't do different things at times. So this is something good that came across. It was an on running show and good reputed show. I didn't have to think.

How is the experience of working with Nikhil Sinha?

It's not been very long time, I have just met him once but whatever I heard of him everybody really looks up to him. He is a very nice guy. He produced nice shows.

Mahadev is an mythological show and its tempo is totally different from that of normal shows. What were the preparations you needed to do to enter this kind of character?

We just have to think little slow. Half of the work completes once I wear costume. Once I am in costume, ambience automatically comes. It's not much difficult but it's little different and I have to think slow.

Did you have to work on diction or Hindi vocabulary because of the format of the show?

I was struggling in the beginning with dialogue and the kind of words which we have never spoken in our daily life. It was little difficult but the whole unit is quite adjusting and nobody makes me feel I don't know Hindi.

What has been the most difficult scene to work on till now in Mahadev?

For me it's still to come because I shoot for short span. Till now nothing much has come as difficult scene.

What is it like to work with Mohit Raina?

We had worked together some years back. We knew each other before. He is very cool and right headed person. So there are no clashes shooting with him. Since he is used to change of heroines, he is quite adjusting also. So it's fun working with him.

Normally when actors do mythological shows, they are stereotyped to those characters and are offered same kinds of roles in future. Do you think you will be in the same position?

It used to happen sometime back but reality shows help a lot to come out of this because audience see an actor perform in a daily soap and then one day they see them dancing and feel this guy is different. Audience get to know the real human being for what they are. I have never been worried because I already have done daily soaps and did normal character and now I am doing mythological character. So it's not for me. Nowadays it's not for anybody because audiences are also been quite open.

Speaking about reality shows, which one is your favorite?

I like all the shows. I cannot watch them regularly but I like to watch all the shows.

If you are given a chance to enter the Bigg Boss house. Will you accept the offer?

I think I will take that call once they offer me.

Lastly, message to the fans?

They had been watching Mahadev regularly. It's been lovely support from them. I am talking on the behalf of Mahadev because I have been in Mahadev since only four  months now and I can see that they still like the show. It's the same from almost three years. I would just want them to keep on watching and liking the show and accept the change of Parvati.

http://www.just-showbiz.com/i-call-myself-p3parvati-3-suhasi-dhami/

OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Lightsaber of CC

Posted: 28 September 2014 at 2:02am | IP Logged

Mahadev is all about Mohit Raina and he should never quit: Suhasi Dhami

Suhasi Dhami of Yahaan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli and Aaj Ki Housewife Hai... fame, and now playing the character of goddess Parvati in Life OK's Devon Ke Dev- Mahadev, is enjoying her phase in the show. 

She shared, "It is a different experience and I am totally enjoying playing the character of Parvati. Initially, it was a tad difficult pronouncing Hindi words properly. But now I feel much vibrant and pure."

Till now, which has been your most memorable scene? "Ahh, let me recall. First would be a fight sequence wherein I had a trishul in hand. Second would be a dance sequence." 

Parvati's character has seen replacements earlier as well, so does she think she will manage to connect with the audience? "The one thing I have realized that whosoever plays the character of Parvati in the show, the characterization and purity of role will be the same. It is not a daily soap where replacement matters. In this show, anyone can come and go but the sanctity of Parvati's character remains the same." 

There has been a buzz about Mahadev going off air, how true is it? "This news has been floating around since a year now and I have no idea about it going off air."

How is it working with Mohit Raina (Mahadev)? "Mohit is a great and sincere actor. He is a good friend and helps me a lot in dialogue delivery. The show Mahadev is all about Mohit and he should never ever quit it."

All the best Suhasi!!!

OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Lightsaber of CC

Posted: 30 September 2014 at 7:03am | IP Logged

The principle of differentiation is important to us! - Ajit Thakur

In this exclusive chat with Ajit Thakur, General Manager Life OK, speaks about revamping the channel, new shows in the pipeline and much more.

Tuesday, September 30, 2014 | 6:00:19 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-forums.com/TellyBuzz  |  Comments 0 Comments  |  68 Views

Ajit Thakur, General Manager of Life OK, recently launched its new show Ajeeb Dastaan Hai Ye produced by Ekta Kapoor talks about the upcoming show, channel strategy, revamping the channel and much more. Read on!

Life OK is bringing in another show with a fantastic subject - Ajeeb Dastaan Hai Ye. How nervous or excited you are?

Ajeeb Dastaan Hai Ye is another show that makes me nervous. It is very different from whatEkta Kapoor has done before. But at the same time, it is a very important story to tell about women's right to economic independence. We will do it and let's see how it goes. I really love the way Ekta has put a lot of comedy in a very serious show and I think Sonali Bendre's casting is fantastic.

There are so many shows on Life OK that have gone unnoticed. So do you think Life OK is lacking behind in promotions?

No, that is not true. I think deliberately the shows like Laut Aao Trisha that we have done which are not for everyone. Life OK had two ways to go - One, to make shows like Star Plus or two, something very different. So when we do shows like Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev and Savdhaan India - India Fights Back, it works well. Shows like Laut Aao Trisha works but for limited urban premium audience. But still people say that Life OK jab bhi aata hai, kuch naya lata hai. So that is very important.

I guess Dare 2 Dance opened higher than Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 7. Dare 2 Dance was very important for us but still we preferred bring something different unlike the regular studio set up. That principle of differentiation is important. Because we are different, our chances of failure are higher. Even if niche audience watch our shows, we are happy with that fact.

There are many shows in the pipeline. So is it that you are revamping the entire channel?

Yes! This Diwali we will revamp the channel with six new shows. It is a channel refresh but I believe if there is something big, we should talk about it all together. So we will talk about it together.

A few weeks ago, Life OK had beat Colors. What is your take over it?

For us it was just a validation that even by doing different content, we can be among the top three channels. But for me, it was never the rank of beating them as much as that we are doing it by doing Saavdhan India, Devon Ke Dev. MahadevLaut Aao Trisha and now Ajeeb Dastaan Hai Ye. That is the joy.

Is it the channel strategy to bring in Bollywood faces on television with your shows?

No it is not the strategy; it is just about getting new people. If you see Laut Aao Trisha, there is Bhagyashree Patwardhan but besides there are a lot models. Depending on the story, we will get different people for the show. I think the entire cast are very good looking actors on television but we want to bring them together and make big statements. It is not about Bollywood; it is just about getting a good casting done for all the shows.

Lastly, any message to your audience...

To all the India-Forums fans who are watching Life OK - thank you so much. I know you love some shows but hate some shows too. But no show of Life OK can be ignored. Thank you and keep building us.

We wish Mr. Ajit Thakur all the good luck for his future endeavors.

Upasana Patel

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Debralemore

OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Lightsaber of CC

Posted: 08 October 2014 at 9:47pm | IP Logged

Saurabh Raaj Jain to play Lord Vishnu for the Third time

Oct 8, 2014, 12.00AM IST TNN[ Neha Maheshwri ]

Saurabh Raaj Jain
It could perhaps be Saurabh Raaj Jain's affinity for Lord Vishnu's role or the God himself choosing the actor, but Saurabh is all set to portray the Hindu God on TV for the third time. 

He played the role for the first time in Jai Shri Krishna and the second time in the ongoing mythological show, Devon Ke Dev...Mahadev. And now, he is set to repeat the act in Nikhil Sinha's upcoming show, which will give an insight into the life of Lord Vishnu and his 10 incarnations.

The show, which is expected to go on floors by October end, will focus on 'Vishnu Leela' and will encompass all aspects of Vishnu's divinity. Saurabh didn't revert to our text message.
Incidentally, he was also seen as Krishna (one of Vishnu's avatars) in Siddharth Kumar Tewary's Mahabharat.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/tv/news/Saurabh-Raaj-Jain-to-play-Lord-Vishnu-for-the-Third-time/articleshow/44613176.cms?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=toitv

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aparupanath

OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Lightsaber of CC

Posted: 09 October 2014 at 9:43pm | IP Logged

Life OK's upcoming mythological show Krishna gets a new name Dashavatar?

Triangle Films Company's upcoming show Krishna gets a new title Dashavatar.

Thursday, October 09, 2014 | 6:42:39 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-forums.com/TellyBuzz  |  Comments 13 Comments  |  2016 Views

Triangle Films Company's long running and much acclaimed mythological show Devon Ke Dev Mahadev on Life OK has gained much praises for the impeccable acting of the star cast and has been riding high with its success. But as the story has reached its saturation level the makers have taken the decision to pull the plug on the show.

As reported earlier Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev will be replaced by an upcoming mythological show titled as Krishna. Yet again dude Mohit Raina who is seen as Mahadev will be essaying the role of Krishna. 

According to the latest development on the show, the tentative title of the show has been changed to Dashavatar.

Our source says, "Triangle Films Company's Dashavatar will be aired on Life OK and the buzz is that Sarubh Raj Jain will be essaying the role of Vishnu in the show."

Triangle Films Company has excelled in making mythological shows and has already proved themselves by making the most popular mythological show Mahadev.

Keep reading this space for more updates!

Phalguni Sharma

Go to top