Frequent Posters

Proud-India thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Not Sayantani Ghosh, but Shilpa Shinde in Mahadev

😛
Not Sayantani Ghosh, but Shilpa Shinde in Mahadev
Shilpa Shinde More Pics
It seems luck is in favour for actress Shilpa Shinde who was replaced by Pragati Mehra in Do Dil Ek Jaan recently.

The actress who had reportedly complained about not being happy with her role and had also met with an accident, will now play a cameo in the popular show Devon Ke Dev Mahadev. She will play the character of Mahananda who is a devotee of Mahadev. She said, "I am happy that even after having a plaster on my hand, the makers of the show have offered me a good opportunity. when I was offered the role of Daya Mai it sounded very interesting. But the role never turned out the way it was narrated to me so it was a disappointing journey with Do Dil Ek Jaan. Now that I have a popular show like Devon...Mahadev, I will give it my best and work on the show without the plaster."

This happened after the production house had auditioned another actress Sayantani Ghosh for the role. According to a reliable source, the actress could not confirm with the production house due to monetary reasons. Sayantani who was looking forward to the role, said, "

After playing Satyavati I was looking forward to this but it didn't work out." Sayantani was earlier keen to participate in Nach Baliye but could not do the show as she did not want to go public with her personal life.

OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

"My life has become more luxurious after marriage" - Neha Marda

Beautiful actress Neha Marda who is all set to make a comeback on television with Zee TV's Doli Armaano Ki, talks about her character in conversation with TellyBuzz...

Monday, November 18, 2013 | 6:23:04 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-Forums.com / TellyBuzz  |   4 Comments  |  11163 Views

The pretty and talented actress who rose to fame after playing Gehna in Colors' popular show Balika Vadhu was recently seen playing a cameo of Vrinda in Life OK's popular mythological series Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev

Now, Neha is all set to make a comeback on television in a complete new role of Urmi with Spellbound Production's upcoming show Doli Armaano Ki on Zee TV. Urmi is a girl who has lots of expectations about her marriage and this is how the story is going to revolve around her as what will happen to her expectations post marriage. 

TellyBuzz spoke to Neha to know more about her character and her life post marriage as she has recently got married.

Let's hear what Neha has to say...

Doli Armaano Ki is about the story of every girl - "I am playing the character of Urmi who has a lot of expectations from her marriage. It's the story or every girl who has lots of expectations of having a good husband and good in laws. The question raises here that what will happen to all these expectations. Once a girl gets married, she has to live and adjust in a new family accordingly. The story is going to be all about as to what will Urmi do in this scenario and whether her expectations will get fulfilled or not."  

This show is a jackpot for me - "When I got the script of this show, I thought it's going to be easy for me to play this character because I have recently got married so I know very well that how we have expectations from our marriage.Also sometimes how these expectations are fulfilled, sometimes they might not and sometimes we have to learn to deal with everything. I thought that this show is a jackpot for me and I thought not to lose this opportunity to play this kind of a character. I was very keen to do this show."  

My mother in law is very supportive - "As Neha, I have always wished to get treated like a daughter in my in laws house too. I used to think like why everyone wants to become a daughter of the house when she is a daughter in law which itself is a very prestigious position. Every relation has its own place and importance. My mother in law is like my mother to me and she supports me very much. As a mother in law, she could have stopped me from coming from Patna to Mumbai but they encouraged me to do in with I am best with it."  

My life has changed after marriage - "My life has become more luxurious and a brat. I have been traveling abroad and slept a lot in these two years. This is how I have dreamt like and my expectations got fulfilled after marriage."  

The relation between Mother in law and Daughter in law has grown better with the passage of time-"Now the condition of daughter in laws in our society has grown much better with the passage of time. Earlier it was something different but now it has improved a lot with the passage of time. Now, a daughter in law and mother in law's relation have grown like friends. Life has become very sorted and convenient."  

The 2 years of my break time helped me to get myself involved back in Neha from Gehna -"I had raised my maturity level while doing Balika Vadhu and I have broken that level in these two years while I was on a break. In these two years, I have broken the image of Gehna to get myself involved into Neha."

Anwesha Kamal

OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail

'Devon Ke Dev... Mahadev' facing casting woes

Looks like the makers of the TV show Devon Ke Dev... Mahadev are having a tough time to find an actor to essay the demon Arunasur in the mythological.

November 20, 2013

MUMBAI

November 20, 2013

MUMBAI

Randeep Hooda

The latest name doing the rounds is that of Randeep Hooda. He was recently approached, but the channel was told that Randeep is busy for the next two years. So they will have to wait till 2016 for him.

Mithun Chakraborthy

Meanwhile, they are also in talks with Mithun Chakraborthy to essay the role, but the veteran actor features as a judge of a dance reality show on a rival channel.

Danny Denzongpa

Meanwhile, Danny Dengzongpa who was earlier approached as reported Danny on TV?' (Hitlist, November 13) has not yet said a yes to the producers.

http://www.mid-day.com/entertainment/2013/nov/201113-devon-ke-dev-mahadev-facing-casting-woes-randeep-hooda-mithun-chakraborthy.htm

OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail

"Fitness means a healthy body and a healthy mind" : Saurabh Raaj Jain

Fitness freak Saurabh Raaj Jain shares about his fitness mantra with TellyBuzz...

Thursday, November 21, 2013 | 3:54:46 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-Forums.com / TellyBuzz  |   0 Comments  |  72 Views

Saurabh Raaj Jain who plays Lord Krishna in Siddharth Kumar Tiwary's popular showMahabharat on Star Plus, prefers going for a cardio these days as his character of Lord Krishna doesn't require muscle building.

Let's see what Saurabh Raaj Jain has to share with us...

What does fitness mean to you? What's your idea about fitness?
Fitness according to me is a healthy body and a healthy mind.

What efforts do you take to stay in shape?

I go to the gym and I do cardio 6 days a week. The character which I am playing now doesn't require a muscle build up so I prefer doing cardio.

Are you conscious about your food choices?

I try not to eat too much post sunset. I am very fond of sweets so I prefer to have not more than 1-2.

Three things you do every day to remain fit.

I have a warm glass of water in the morning.

I try to drink coconut water whenever possible. 

I go to the gym. 

What is your take about proteins and supplement in take among the guys these days?

I am not into it and frankly speaking, I don't have much knowledge about that too. If I will require building up my muscles by using these supplements then I will take an advice from the concerned doctors before taking any of these.

Is there any sport you are skilled at?

I am a football freak and I have played football at inter school level.

A celeb body you admire. 

Hrithik Roshan.

What is your fitness secret?

There is no secret as such! I think that the more you will feel fit in the mind, the more you will stay fit from your body. So, you just need to stay calm.  

A fitness tip for your fans.

Stay happy and stay fit. 

Anwesha  Kamal

Proud-India thumbnail
😛😛

"I am happy with my single status!" - Jaya Bhattacharya

Happy with her current state of mind, Jaya is surprised by the mindset of people around her.

Please comment in it
Link - "I am happy with my single status!" - Jaya Bhattacharya

Jaya Bhattacharya who is currently seen as Maham Anga in Bharat Ka Veer Putra - Maharana Pratap and as Diti in Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev is a happy go lucky lady in real life. 

Busy with her work, Jaya is so happy with her life that she is enjoying her single status too. Saying that she is waiting for the right man to come in her life Jays says, "If I get someone who is thoughtful, understanding, has good manners and upbringing and who can be my friend too, I am willing to get married. However, this does not mean that I am looking around. In fact I am happy with my single status."

However, her single status also became a nuisance for her says Jaya, "After my breakup few years back, I was surprised that some of my male friends tried to pursue me. I was completely shocked with the mindset of such people who cannot accept the fact that a woman can stay alone and be happy. It was a major setback for me."

Jaya is known for being her true self all the time and her tough attitude helped her sail smoothly through this too. So, what message does she have for such people? "Don't mess with me or harass me!" 

An animal activist and dog lover in real life, Jaya has two dogs keeping her company all the time and she says they also act as her bodyguard, "If anyone tries to act funny or come close to me unnecessarily I will order my dogs on them."

A no-nonsense person that Jaya is, remember when she says that, she definitely means it, so mind it!

OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail

'Arjun' Shaheer Sheikh to beat Mohit Raina, the hottest on-screen God?

IBNLive.com
Nov 21, 2013 at 01:03pm IST

New Delhi: Roping in men with toned bodies in both mythological shows and grand epics is in vogue. So when TV actor Shaheer Sheikh, who plays Arjun in 'Mahabharat', was introduced in the show last night, the net exploded within seconds, understandably so.

"Oh boy but he looks so good as #ArjunOnMahabharat :D :D :D :D Can't wait to see him from tommorow" said one post, about new-age Arjun. Twitter user Jia Sharma was so impressed by his act that she expressed her desire to see him in Bollywood on the microblogging site. She took to Twitter to appreciate his stroke of luck at being cast for the key role. "#ShaheerAsArjun is good, but I wish you soon enter #Bollywood like Sushant Singh Rajput! I am stuck seeing Kapoor & Khans!" her tweet read. Asha Purna, another Twitter user, echoed the same sentiment when she posted, "#ShaheerAsArjun A big shoutout "YES"..This guy looks so friggin' HANDSOME in that costume & attitude! I could just drool on him all day! ;)."

The fact that Mohit Raina, who essays the role of Lord Shiva in the mythological serial 'Devon Ke Dev Mahadev' has become the nation's heart-throb, and Himanshu Soni is grabbing everyone's attention for his on-screen role of Buddha, Shaheer is expected to be pitted against other on-screen Gods and warriors, and do virtually everything that helps him become India's sex symbol.

Will the popularity of the character help Shaheer leave a lasting impact on his fans?

Shaheer, who was born in Jammu and went to Pune to study law, was neither comfortable with the idea of rising early nor enthused about hitting the gym. But to do justice to his role of Arjun, he had to forego his so-called comfortable life and decipher the reliable way to get rippling abs for the show. According to one of his recent interviews, the actor has not only been paying acute attention to his diet, but also been taking his workout sessions, which helped him exercise his core muscles. Since his 'dhanush' is seven feet long, he had to be physically fit to carry it with ease and precise body posture. Since the show was delayed for about a year, it gave him enough time to prepare for the role and learn horse riding, sword fighting and archery.

While it is too early for us to decide if he will take the bar up by flaunting a chiseled body and emerge as the most appealing warrior on TV, it is a fact that the actor was recently mobbed in Jaipur while shooting for the show. And the Twitter reactions validate the support he has earned from his fans. Read on...

Maddy @happyquoka: So shaheer sheikh too is a TV actor trending on top. Few TV actors certainly have bigger following, then b-line Bollywood heroes

Utkarsh Dayal @im_utkarsh:

So Shaheer Shaikh has been cast as the SELF STYLED HERO-Arjun or THE BIGGEST LOSER of Mahabharat !

sajni @Sajni_T: @Shaheer_S http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MODlV8WWb4w ... pandav kumar #Arjun woohooo cant wait for monday feels so good finally ur back :D :D #mahabharat

Dramas and Dreams @TVwithDD: The casting and acting of grown versions of princes in #mahabharat will now decide wether this series will be a milestone fr mytho or not

Bimal deep @Bimal_deep: Welcome @Shaheer_S Waiting 4 Grand entry #ShaheerAsArjun #ArjunOnMahabharat. Sooo Excited. Lots of Love Love Love Love Love :)

Jia Sharma @JiaSharmaRockz: #ShaheerAsArjun is good, but I wish you soon enter #Bollywood like Sushant Singh Rajput! I am stuck seeing Kapoor & Khans!

Vishal @JZ_98221: #ShaheerAsArjun Trending means ppl do watch #Mahabharat :)

razzy mi$$y ^_ @Ashapurnaa_VD: #ShaheerAsArjun A big shoutout "YES"..This guy looks so friggin' HANDSOME in that costume & attitude! I could just drool on him all day! ;)

Mansi tripathi @TripathiMansi: @Shaheer_S #ShaheerAsArjun is ruling the hoardings in my city!! U look really dashing!!

Akshaya Nagarajan @Naks1996: @StarPlus Excited to see Shaheer as Arjun...The last time i saw him, he was Vir Mehra in Kya Mast Hai Life #ShaheerAsArjun #Mahabharat

http://ibnlive.in.com/news//will-arjun-shaheer-sheikh-outperform-mohit-raina-the-hottest-onscreen-god/435380-44.html

kaatayani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
#SaheerASArjun trended at top in the early hours of the morning uptill 10 AM only..!!
BTW he is also frm Jammu..!! wow..!! bt then thr's no comparison between the 2.. i mean Arjun and Mahadev..! cummon..ppl r really nuts
Proud-India thumbnail

Anjali Abrol to make a comeback on TV!!

Anjali Abrol famously known as Rani from Star Plus show, Raja Ki Aayegi Baraat is keen on doing TV. She talks to TellyBuzz about her professional and personal life plans in detail.

Anjali Abrol who was last seen in Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev essaying the role of goddess Meenakshi is planning for her fresh innings on small screen. The actress who has had a film release 'Singh Saab the Great' essays the role of Sunny Deol's sister Simran.

Talking about doing TV shows, Anjali says, "There are two daily shows in my kitty; one from Like OK channel and another from Sony TV. I'm yet to finalize which one to take. Also there are films which are in the pipeline. So let's see what I choose."

For Anjali it doesn't matter whether she gets to work in TV or Films, "The medium is not a problem for me. Wherever I get a meaty role, I'll opt for that show or film. Even the TV offer that I got is of an independent girl of today's world who also takes care of her family. It's not a typical bahu's role. It's just that I'm taking my own time to nail down the best project. Even for films I want a performance oriented role and not the one where I'm shown as a showpiece."

Anjali's fans have been waiting for long to see her on TV and many will be happy to see her back, "I know I've made them wait for a long period but they do know me. Whenever I take work, it has to be the best and I'm sure they'll not mind waiting little longer too if they want me to do good work," she says.

Coming to her debut with Sunny paaji's film, she explains, "It was a good experience to work with Sunnyji. He's a very down to earth and shy person. Also he did like my work in the film and has conveyed this to me personally. I hope to work with him again."

We ask her whether there are any changes on the personal front? "Now I'm able to take out time for myself and my family which is great. Earlier when I was doing TV, it was just my work but now I'm able to balance both personal and professional life," she quips.

Finally we all would want to know her relationship status? "Well currently, I just want to focus on my career and myself. I don't have time for Ishq, love or mohabbat. Though I have a huge crush on Sunny Deol but ahhh... he's like my brother," she giggles. "When love has to happen, it will. There is no particular time specified for it. The day it happens with me I'll let you know," she concludes.

Well Anjali, we wish to see you on-screen soon.
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail

Rahul Dev approached for 'Devon Ke Dev... Mahadev'

Richa Shukla,TNN | Nov 28, 2013, 12.08 AM IST

After playing the baddie in a number of films,Rahul Dev is television-bound. The model turned actor has been offered the role of the demon Arunasur in the mythological TV series Devon Ke Dev...Mahadev.

The same role was earlier offered to actorsMithun Chakraborty and Danny Denzongpa. Rahul is contemplating on making his debut on the small screen. He said, "Yes, I have been offered an important role on the show. But I am still thinking about it. There are various reasons for it. Firstly, I have other commitments. Secondly, my son is studying in Delhi, and being a single parent, I keep traveling between Delhi and Mumbai. So that takes up a lot of my time. Working in a daily soap demands regular shoots with long and tiring working hours."

Having worked in Hindi, Punjabi and South films, Rahul has no qualms about working on television now. "There is no small screen or big screen. In fact, television is a huge medium attracting viewers from every segment of the society," he says.

Though it would be a mythological character, Rahul does not find portraying such characters difficult. "I have already played such roles, including a historical character Bheema in the Shah Rukh Khan-Kareena Kapoor starrer Asoka," he adds.