\|/ :: Devon Ke Dev Mahadev- Article Archive :: \|/ - Page 58

Posted: 10 years ago

Tarun Khanna to play the anti-lead in Colors' Rang Rasiya

Saurabh Tewari's upcoming show on Colors, Rang Rasiya is slated to be the next big fiction launch on Colors. After roping in Ashish Sharma and Sanaya Irani as leads, the hunt is on for experienced faces to play pivotal roles. As reported by us, talented actress Barkha Bisht is also mostly finalized to play the third angle in the show.

The latest to join the show with the grand Rajasthani backdrop of Nautanki Telefilms happens to be Tarun Khanna. The versatile actor who has so far done challenging roles on television has been roped in to play the anti-lead on the show. Tarun was last seen giving a powerful performance in Life OK's Devon Ke Dev... Mahadev as Raavan.

A reliable source tells us that Tarun will be playing an interesting and strong character in Rang Rasiya. His role will be that of a landlord who has all the powers, and people look up to him for help. His antagonist role in the show has all the meat required to catch the audiences' attraction, conveys our source.

Summary

After Color's Rang Rasiya, Tarun Khanna now bags the role of Balram in Star Plus' Mahabharat

The actor has bagged his dream role' in Balram for Swastik Productions' Mahabharat for Star Plus.

A reliable source tells us that Tarun is presently in talks for the role and is almost finalized to play the powerful character of Balram, Krishna's elder brother. Tarun's will be a cameo appearance in Mahabharat.

His recent one being the role of Raavan in Devon Ke Dev.. Mahadev.

"I have been approached to play Jeannie, talks are on for the same"

says Rubina Dilaik who has been approached to play the role of Jeannie in the show Jeannie Aur Juju on SAB TV.

Saturday, November 09, 2013 | 1:08:21 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-Forums.com/TellyBuzz  |   88 Comments  |  8210 Views

The gorgeous actress Rubina Dilaik who is very well known as Choti Bahu and was last seen as Sita in the mythological show Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev, has not only entertained the audience with her acting skills but has also been praised for her performance in various shows. 

Well, according to the latest buzz she might be seen playing the lead role in the ongoing show Jeannie Aur Juju on SAB TV. After the exit of Giaa Manek from the show who played the role if Jeannie, we might get to see Rubina Dilaik playing Jeannie.

Our relaible source informed us, "Rubina Dilaik has been approached to play the role Jeannie in the show. She has directly got a call from the Channel itself for the show and we might see her in the show soon."

On the same we got in touch with the talented actress Rubina itself to know the whole story, and she says, "Yes, it is true that I have been approached to play the role of Jeannie. Talks are on but nothing has been finalized as yet."

We have also got to know that she has been approached for another show too besides the show Jeannie Aur Juju too. 

So when do we get to see Rubina Dilaik back on Indian Television? To know more keep reading TellyBuzz.

Krishma Solanki

Piyush replaces Nikkhil in 'Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke [ Ram in Mahadev ]

Piyush replaces Nikkhil in 'Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke'

Nikkhil Chaddha (Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke's Vihaan) is the latest actor to quit a television show over creative differences. However, what accelerated his decision is the makers planning to put his character on the backburner.

SSLK's ratings have been dipping of late and with the introduction of a love triangle between Vihaan, Rachana (Mahima Makwana) and Piyush Sahdev, who will soon enter the show, efforts are being made to inspire fresh interest in the show.

Moreover, time will be needed to establish an equation between Rachana and Piyush. Nikkhil, whose character has already been shifted to London, was not willing to sit at home as there is uncertainty looming over his track. He conveyed to the makers that he would prefer signing on a new show.

Only time will tell if Mahima and Piyush's romance warms the audiences' hearts. The actor declined to comment.

Telly kids take up our Children's Day quiz!

TellyBuzz in talks with our Telly kids to know whether they know about the significance of children's day and also about their plans of celebrating the day...

Thursday, November 14, 2013 | 11:05:08 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-Forums.com / TellyBuzz  |   3 Comments  |  288 Views

Children are full of life and innocence. Their innocent talks and naughty acts make us smile. 14th November is the day which is celebrated as children's day. Children's day marks the birthday of our first prime minister Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru who used to love kids. 

Wishing a very happy children's day to all our cute and talented Telly kids, TellyBuzz asked 3 questions to each kid related to children's day. We got some of the innocent and funny replies from them.

Read on to know what they said:

Palak Dey, currently seen in Zee TV's Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se -

Why is children's day celebrated - Children's day is celebrated because it's a day for children. It's celebrated because of Gandhi Jayanti. Children's day is celebrated on 14th November.

Who was Chacha Nehru - I don't know.

How are you celebrating children's day - I feel very special on children's day. Santa Claus comes to our school. Today is our holiday and I am enjoying today by playing with my elder sister at home.  

Divyam Dama, last seen as Ansh in Zee TV's Punar Vivah -

Why is children's day celebrated - I don't know.

How are you celebrating children's day - I have no school today so I will be playing football with my friends. I will be enjoying today a lot with my friends.

Dhriti Mehta, last seen as Payal in Zee TV's Punar Vivah -

Why is children's day  celebrated - It's the birthday of Chacha Nehru.

How are you celebrating children's day - We enjoy a lot. I am having a holiday today so I play some games and enjoy the day.

Yash Ghanekar, last seen as Krish in Life OK's Dil se di dua.Saubhagyavati Bhava? -

Why is children's day celebrated - Children's day is celebrated on 14thNovember because it's Chacha Nehru's birthday. He used to love kids and flowers very much that's why we celebrate children's day on his birthday.

Who was Chacha Nehru - First prime minister of India.

How are you celebrating children's day - I feel very special on children's day. I haven't planned what I will be doing today yet but I will be distributing chocolates amongst my friends and enjoy with them.

Sadhil Kapoor, currently seen as Ganesha in Life OK's Katha Mahadev Putra Bal Ganesh Ki -

Why is children's day celebrated - Children's day is celebrated because it's the birthday of Jawaharlal Nehru.

Who was Chacha Nehru - He was the first prime minister of India.

How are you celebrating children's day - I tie friendship band on the wrist of my friends on children's day and we share sweets and chocolates with our friends. 

TellyBuzz wishes all the kids a very Happy Children's Day! 

Anwesha Kamal

Mithun Chakraborty, Jackie Shroff shortlisted to play demon in Devon Ke Dev Mahadev'?

Veteran film actors Mithun Chakraborty and Jackie Shroff have been approached for a prominent role in the hit mythological TV show 'Devon Ke Dev Mahadev'.

Demon Arunasur will make an entry in the story line of the show, in which telly actor Mohit Raina essays the title role.

"Mithun Chakraborty or Jackie Shroff are likely to be roped in for this character. All details with research material have been sent to them. And the talks are on. Also, Danny Denzongpa has been approached for the same role," a source said.

"The reason for approaching these senior actors was that they (makers) were looking for a strong character, someone who has the capacity for an action sequence. Within a week, one of the three will be shortlisted," the source said.

Apparently TV may be a new calling for Danny and Jackie but Mithun Chakraborty has been judging popular dance reality show 'Dance India Dance'.

The entry of this new character Arunasur will start by November 29, and go on for three months.

-PTI

http://tellynewsindia.wordpress.com/2013/11/14/mithun-chakraborty-jackie-shroff-shortlisted-to-play-demon-in-devon-ke-dev-mahadev/

Siddharth Arora to make a remarkable entry in the show Doli Armano Ki

In Zee TV's new show Doli Armano Ki which is all set to go on air on 2nd December, actorSiddharth Arora will be seen playing a pivotal role in the show, and will make a remarkable entry mid way in the show.

Friday, November 15, 2013 | 1:17:14 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-Forums.com/TellyBuzz  |   2 Comments  |  453 Views

Pearl Grey' Spellbound Production is all set to launch its new show on Zee TV titled as Doli Armano Ki. The show which will go on air on 2nd of December on Zee TV, has roped in the gorgeous actress Neha Marda as the female lead of the show. She will be playing the character of Urmi. 

Neha Marda who was last seen playing the character of Vrinda in the mythological showDevon Ke Dev. Mahadev is back on screen again to impress the audience's hearts with her amazing acting skills.

The first look of the show looks interesting and will make the audience wonder about its storyline and the concept. 

We also know that Mohit Malik will play the main lead in the show along with Siddharth Arora(last seen in Sudhir Sharma's Sunshine Production's popular show Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2) who will also be playing a pivotal role in the show too. We  wanted to know more about Siddhrath Arora's character in the show but our efforts to reach him went futile. 

However our sources say, "Siddharth's entry will be a remarkable one in the show and will be shown mid-way.  He will be seen playing a pivotal role making the storyline more crisp and interesting for the viewers and also be an important part of Urmi's life in the show. Siddharth's entry will surely bring a twist in the tale in the storyline."

We also have the first look of the show. So will it be a love story as seen in the picture? What will be Siddharth's character in the show? 

We wish the team of the show all the very best. For more updates keep reading TellyBuzz!

Krishma Solanki

Shilpa Shinde is roped in to play Mahananda in DKDM.She was said to be a courtesan, great beauty & devotee f Shiva. She wore ashes & Rudrakshas like Shiva. sang & danced for him. For a brief time she was said to be a wife too. Nikhil Sinha confirmed about her starting shooting from today.
source: DNA Sunday.