Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Sita To Do Gauri Puja & Vishwamitra To Narrate The Story Of Bhagirath To Ram-Laxman In Mahadev.

In Life OK's  Devon Ke Dev Mahadev,We Had Seen That King Janak asks Seeta not to use 'Shiv Dhanush' but She asks him not to act angry when he is not. Janak smiles. Sita asks him to forgive her.Seeta feels some connection with it. Mahadev tells Janak that it's time for Seeta's marriage so he arranges 'Dhanush Vivaah' for Seeta.

Ram gets excited on hearing about Mahadev's 'Dhanush'. Meanwhile Dashrath will be shocked to hear that Ram and Laxman are not coming to Ayodhya and are going to Mithila,Seeta will  tell King Janak that she would like to do 'Gauri puja' and would arrange things herself.

Ganga and Parvati will be  eager to meet Ram and Seeta. Shivji will tell Ganga, soon she will see Sita & Ram. Parvati will disguises herself as a commoner & will go to "gauri Puja' and will gives blessings to Seeta. In Gauri Puja Brahim will tell that ganga jal is over so,  Sita will offer to get Gangajal herself. At the bank of Ganga, Sita will puts her  hands in water. On the other side Ram too will takes water in the similar manner.  Furthermost,  Vishwamitra will narrates the story of Bhagirath to Ram and Laxman.

http://tellynewsindia.wordpress.com/2013/07/30/sita-to-do-gauri-puja-vishwamitra-to-narrate-the-story-of-bhagirath-to-ram-laxman-in-mahadev/

OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail

Meet the Six Handsome Hunks of Indian Television.

Today we get you the top six most physically fit actors from the current lot in Telly town displaying their rugged looks on Television.

Tuesday, July 30, 2013 | 7:10:13 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-Forums.com / TellyBuzz  |   713 Comments  |  24639 Views

We have seen good acting, good looks, chocolate-boy-next-door image of our male actors. Well the trend has certainly changed today with lead actors on television having a great gym built body too which also gives them the confidence to go bare and dare as they take off their shirt for the Television screen.

Aditya Redij: Aditya Redij aka Prithvi of Junoon has a boxer built body which is the high point in the show. His muscles, his action sequence and his angry looks have all make him look like he is the brand ambassador of all the gyms in India. His workout regime is quite rural which connects with the audience, and every young guy in every part of the world would want to have a body like Aditya. A good body comes with a good diet and that's what Aditya follows too.

Gautam RodePlaying the silent and subdued Saras in Saraswatichandra, Gautam is one such man with a very unique personality. His screen presence and romantic looks stole everyone's heart and gave a new dimension to the romantic hero in the industry. He portrays the role of an over sacrificing man with an understated power in the show. A man of few words and a body which is no less than a star. Of course to have such an impressive body he works out day in and day out which was even shown with his jogging and gymming shots in the early episodes of the Saraswatichandra with his entry scene itself being the one where he is looking good in his bare bodied avatar.

Gurmeet Choudhary who was last seen in Punar Vivah on Zee TV: Needless to say we have seen him burn the screen with his hot and macho body in Geet Hui Sab Se Parayi. The moment he used to work-out on screen the girls would just drool to have a look at his body. This man of few words was outstanding when it came to his physique, the bare body look, the subtle anger in his eye. He had it all! Right from Geet to 'Jhalak Dikhla Jaa 5- Dancing with the stars' and even in Punar Vivaah he maintained his perfect body and gym fit figure. He has been an actor with sharp features and a body which set a benchmark for all the actors in Indian television industry.

Karan Singh GroverFlawless is the word for this hunk who is making all the girls go weak in their knees as he comes on their TV screen as Asad in Qubool Hai on Zee TV. Karan expresses all kinds of emotions and is also a good looking man with a tattooed body and an amazing physique which has stolen the heart of a million girls. He was one of the most eligible bachelors when he was in Dil Mill Gaye on Star One until he married his lady love Jennifer Singh Grover. With a perfect 10 on 10 body Karan can be called the Salman Khan on Indian Television striking a perfect ratio of looks, talent and sports persona on screen. A body that has made girls go gaga for years, while girls love him for his looks, guys want to copy his macho looks so basically he is a charmer for all age groups. If you jog your memory – do you remember Karan in the good old days of Dil Mill Gaye – in his shower, his basket-ball room shirtless romance with Riddhima aka Shilpa Anand, the memories are very much intact in the minds of the viewers. Don't we wish to see him shirtless again on screen?

Mohit RainaAnd who can forget Lord Shiva of Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev. Not many will disagree that after the real Lord Shiva only Mohit Raina has the power and zeal to portray the Lord in such a magnificent manner. His body, his looks, his dialogues everything brings back God to life when we see him on screen. He may not go shirtless to woo his lady love but he certainly goes shirtless to a divine extent where his gym like physique and hard work to achieve it as Lord Shiva is visible. A perfect body, mind and soul which is entertaining to all age groups this is a guy who has no modern, western attitude and he is not a guy who is fancy and riding a sports bike, but despite that he is The God of Television who is undoubtedly Mohit Raina who after working for more than 12 hours in a day is a regular at the gym every day to maintain his physique.

Vivian Dsena: Here is Superstar, a multi-talented lad who has a Greek god like face! Vivian played a vampire in Star One's Pyaar ki Yeh Ek Kahaani and is now seen as the superstar RK in Madhubala. His look is perfect and killing when he delivers his dialogues. Girls wish that he just keeps talking when he delivers his romantic dialogues with an attitude to match. Vivian who is 6 feet tall, with a muscular body has a well-structured built but at the same time has a face which can be used in various roles – be a romantic hero, an action hero, a vampire, a mysterious killer… his body and looks are perfect and that's why he is the superstar of Indian television.

Who says that a good body is not necessary? Acting and good physique on screen and off screen is required for these six handsome hunks who follow a strict regime off screen to maintain a good body which leads to a good mind frame of mind to deliver decent performances too.

So what are you waiting for? It's time now to leave the couch and hit the gym just like these actors do.

OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail

I want a husband like Mahadev: Puja Bose

Stuti Agarwal, TNN | Jul 31, 2013, 12.00 AM IST

Puja Bose, the new Parvati of Nikhil Sinha's Devon Ke Dev...Mahadev, talks to CT about returning to TV after four years, replacingSonarika Bhadoria in the show and about co-actor Mohit Raina. 

How has the response been to your character of Parvati in Devon Ke Dev...Mahadev?
Quite positive, actually! I was a bit skeptical before. But now, things have fallen into place.

Apparently you were approached for the show a couple of times before you finally agreed...
I was approached for the role of Sati. That was during the initial stages of the show. But I couldn't take it up then because of work commitments. Then they requested me to play Parvati, but again, I was busy. Now that the makers were replacing Parvati, I was again approached. This time, I took it up. I am big follower of Maa Durga and believe that there could be a connection somewhere. Maybe she wanted me to make a comeback on the small screen.

Do you think you can retain the fan following which your predecessor, Sonarika Bhadoria, enjoyed?
Every actor has his/her own fan following. People watch Mahadev... for the story and not just for an actor in particular. I have got a very positive response so far. My fans had been missing me. Some of them had been writing to me on Facebook everyday, saying that they wanted me back on TV. I hope they are happy now.

Did you see earlier episodes of Mahadev to know how you should play Parvati?
Not at all! I purposely didn't watch any episode as I am not here to copy Sonarika. I want to maintain the legacy of the character. I am behaving the way Parvati should be.

How is Mohit Raina as a co-actor?
He is extremely cooperative. He is a good actor and has an aura about himself. I think he is cut-out for the role of Mahadev. He also has a good hold over the character, so it becomes easier for me.

Considering you have to speak chaste Hindi, did you face any problem with regards to the accent?
Since I have been born and brought up in Mumbai, my Hindi is very good. In fact, the actors from the Bengali film industry used to tell me that I have a problem with my Bengali accent.

OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail

"I was reluctant to take up the offer to play Nandi" : Kumar

However, now Kumar Hegde is enjoying every bit of his role in Devon ke Dev. Mahadev.

Wednesday, July 31, 2013 | 5:15:35 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-Forums.com / TellyBuzz  |   0 Comments  |  139 Views

Kumar Hegde who is seen as Nandi in the show 'Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev' on Life Ok, had earlier made an impressive mark in various shows and had also played a pivotal role in his previous show 'Sai Baba'.

TellyBuzz decided to know further from the actor.

Talking about his role Nandi, Kumar  said, "I am enjoying every bit of my role in Mahadev as Nandi. I have done so many roles so far,right from 'Prithviraj Chauhan' to 'Sai Baba' but my real face was shown in Mahadev."

When asked him what made him choose this role of Nandi he said, "I will be very honest, I wasn't keen to take up this character as this character would simply say 'Har Har Mahadev'. At that time I had also signed a different show but later on I made up my mind to give this one a shot and I now feel happy about my decision"

Elaborating more about the character Kumar went on to say, "Now the character has various emotions. He is not simply standing beside the Lord and praising him as it was mentioned in the book. I am happy that the makers have modified it and I have got a very good role to portray."

When asked how does it feel to be part of Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev, he says, "People usually pray to god early in the morning but for me going on the sets and doing this show is itself is a divine opportunity and I feel as if I am meeting God everyday."

About the cast and the crew he has this to say, "They all are amazing and are very good, humble and cooperative people. They are the reason I gave a thought to be part of the show. Mohit Raina certainly fits the bill of Mahadev."

Kumar also reveals his future plans, "I would like to take up new shows which have a grey shade to the character and also would want to continue with Mahadev too" he ended.

Here's wishing Kumar Hegde all the best for his future!
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail

9 telly stars in comeback mode

Ano Patel, TNN | Aug 1, 2013, 12.00 AM IST

Taking a look at the stars who are ready for a comeback:

Cezanne Khan: He became a telly sensation asAnuragBasu in Kasautii Zindagi Key (2001), but a slew of forgettable roles later, (his last appearance being Seeta Aur Geeta in 2009),Cezanne returns to play the male lead inEktaKapoor'sTera Mera Rishta Purana

Sangeeta Ghosh: After scorching the tube inDes Mein Nikla Hoga Chand, sultry Sangeeta (whose last soap was in Rabba Ishq Na Hove in 2006, followed by a stint in Zara Nachke Dikha in 2010) made an aborted attempt in Bolly films. Now Sangeeta who's recently married, will essay the lead in Kehta Hai Dil... Jee Le Zara where she's paired opposite Ruslaan Mumtaz.

Vipul Gupta: He won nubile hearts in India Calling (2005), followed it with a few shows and small roles in films. Vipul's now back in Meri Bhabhi. 
Starspeak: "People refer to this show as my comeback as I left TV on a high note. Even though I did few shows in between, people noticeMeri Bhabhi as it's a big show."

Anuj Sachdeva: After a two-year outing in Sabki Laadli Bebo (2011), Anuj had a brief stint in Phir Subah Hogi. He is back as the lead ofChhanchhan opposite Sanaya Irani. 
Starspeak: "I'm selective about my projects and only do shows that I connect to."

Sneha Wagh: As the spirited protagonist of Jyoti, SnehaWagh recorded her entry in Hindi TV soaps. A three year sabbatical later, she's again playing a strong, fiesty woman in Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera.
Starspeak: Producer Yash Patnaik says, "Sneha has been phenomenal. We wanted an actress who could convincingly play different age groups in the show and she fit the bill."

Pooja Bose: An Ekta Kapoor discovery, Pooja Bose's last small screen appearance was inSarvaggun Sampanna in 2010. After trying her luck in regional films she is the new Parvati inDevon Ke Dev Mahadev. 
Starspeak: "I was initially offered the role of Sati, but had date issues at that time. This time when I was offered the show again, I wanted to play Sita, but was picked for Parvati. It's destiny, because this show kept coming back to me."

Rajat Tokas: He tasted small screen stardom when he was barely 17 (as Prithiviraj Chauhan). After cameos in soaps like Tere Liye, he's back in the historical Jodha Akbar. 
Starspeak: "I had decided to wait for the right kind of role. And Akbar is the sort of challenge I needed."

Divyanka Tripathi: Bubbly star next door Divyanka's bespectacled avatar in Chintu Chinki Aur Ek Badi Si Love Story in 2011 was her last daily show stint. Now she's slated to play the lead inTera Mera Rishta Purana.

Kanchi Kaul: After an impressive telly debut (in Ek Ladki Anjaani Si), her last show was almost four years ago. Kanchi Kaul made headlines for her marriage to actor Shabbir Ahluwalia in 2011, did a few commercials, and now she has finally made a comeback with Meri Bhabhi.
Starspeak: "I took a break to enjoy my married life. Shabbir and I travelled for a year and then I got this show which seemed just what I wanted to do."

OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail

Nikhil Sinha coming up with a grand new show 'Prince of Persia'?

After making a mark with mythological drama series, Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev, it is said that the makers are now gearing up for a new fantasy based show on Life OK.

Thursday, August 01, 2013 | 3:04:09 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-Forums.com / TellyBuzz  |   0 Comments  |  176 Views

Few months back, media was abuzz with the news about the tiff between Triangle Film Company and Contiloe Telefilms over launching a new historical drama on the line of the Great Maharana Pratap.

Says our source, "The makers of Life OK's popular mythological show Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev were on the verge to launch their version of Maharana Pratap even before Contiloe Telefilms began with Sony TV's Bharat Ka Veer Putra – Maharana Pratap."

"However Abhimanyu Singh of Contiloe films who had been working on the similar concept of Maharana Pratap to make it into a show won the race and their show went on air on Sony TV."

Nikhil Sinha's Triangle Film Company has given up on the thought of making Maharana Pratap but is working hard with a new television series. Continues our source, "The show is supposed to be named 'Prince of Persia', which will air on Life OK. As the name suggests, this brand new show will be a fantasy based show, which will showcase stories in episodic."

"It is said that the entire concept of the show is ready and the research work on each character is already done. Keeping in view the present competition among all the telly shows, the project 'Prince of Persia' will be on a much larger and grander scale."

We tried contacting Producer Nikhil Sinha, but he remained unavailable for the comment! Watch this space for more info soon.

OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail

Amitabh Bachchan, Kajol, AR Rahman to do a show for the flood-ravaged Uttarakhand: video!

Uttarakhand flood relief: sever hour marathon live performance

Bollywood and television stars are taking a huge initiative on August 15, 2013 to collect funds for the flood victims of Uttarakhand

Celebrities will be seen performing for seven hours straight as they will put together a show for the re-establishment of the affected people in collaboration the NGO Goonj.

Contributing their time to this venture will be Amitabh Bachchan, Kajol, Lata Mangeshkar, Ajay Devgn, Anil Kapoor, AR Rahman, Boman Irani, Shankar-Ehsaan-Loy, Pritam, Prasoon Joshi, Mukesh Bhatt, Ayushmann Khurana and celebrities from TV shows like Diya Aur Baati Hum, Pyaar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyaara Pyaara, Saraswatichandra, Savdhaan India, Devon Ke Dev Mahadev and India's Dancing Superstars' among others.

"Both television and the Hindi film industry consider it as their primary responsibility to do their bit for the very same people who have showered us with unconditional love and affection. We hope that our efforts will sensitise millions of viewers and inspire them to contribute whole heartedly towards the daunting task of rebuilding the state," said Mukesh Bhatt, President of the Film & Television Producers Guild.

The event will be telecast live on all Star network channels.

http://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/amitabh-bachchan-kajol-ar-rahman-to-do-a-show-for-the-flood-ravaged-uttarakhand-video/

OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail

"I have learned a lot from my character Gurpreet"

says Samiksha Bhatnagar in conversation with TellyBuzz as she shares her journey of being a part of Veera and her experience in it.

Thursday, August 01, 2013 | 6:37:23 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-Forums.com / TellyBuzz  |   6 Comments  |  3861 Views

As her show Veera has completed 200 episodes, Samiksha Bhatnagar who is seen in Veera on Star Plus and Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev on Life OK, talks about what the show has taught her.

Samiksha who plays Gurpreet in the show says, "I remember when I was offered that role I had to play the role of a happily married women. Initially things were so rosy and glorious for Gurpreet but as the show progressed there were harsh truths that came in Gurpreet's life about which even I (Samiksha) as a person have learned lot many things."

Elaborating on what she has learnt from her on-screen character, Samiksha says, "I learnt to have patience and endurance within myself I also learnt that at given point of time, one should not keep mum but should fight back and that's what Gurpreet did. Even for me as a person if someone points finger at my character, I will not tolerate it and that's what even Gurpreet did in the show."

Talking about her character in Veera as Gurpreet, Samiksha further says, "Gurpreet faced so many challenges and was ready to fight back which came as a shock to me since there are so many women who have husbands cheating on them, but a married women always stands and fights all alone. I could feel the women's pain while enacting such scenes. As a person I have played and dealt with so many scenes and painful moments while playing Gurpreet. There were so many troubling times for Gurpreet, like when she was unable to bear a child, when her husband used to bash her up and all the pain that she went through as a woman… I felt it all. I have learnt the art of fighting back and at the same time also learnt to have lots of patience."

Veera completed 200 episodes and Samiksha says she wishes that the show completes 1000 episodes, "In my 200 episode journey each and every day has been a learning experience. I have seen the wonderful kids acting and also seen Gurpreet's husband cheating on her and more. I have come to know what all things happen in our society and I am learning each and every day."

We hope Samiksha gets to know and learn more further too!

OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail

Rubina takes on an epic role

DC | Priyanka Kelkar | 2 hours 12 min ago

She admits that Punar Vivaah 2 didn't turn out to be the best experience for her, but Rubina Dilaik is already looking forward to her next role — that of Sita in super-successful show, Mahadev. Rubina, who became a household name after her turn in Chhoti Bahu, belies that destiny had a part to play in her getting her newest show.

"I was not happy with my last show (Punar Vivaah) and told my producer so, after which we had an amicable split. The part of Sita came to me immediately after that. I believe that whatever happens, happens for the best — I was approached twice earlier for Mahadev, but it was for some other characters. This was the third time, and I didn't want to say no. That's because as Indians, we're all attached to the epics, Ramayan and Mahabharat, and it is an honour for me to play Sita on screen. It is a big challenge because there were other actors who have played Sita. I would like to take this to a different level," she said.

Rubina is working hard to ensure her performance is pitch-perfect, including taking lessons in Hindi diction. "Homework is mandatory. The creative team is helping me a lot as the attire and body language is new for me." 

http://www.deccanchronicle.com/130807/entertainment-tvmusic/article/rubina-takes-epic-role

OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail

Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev gets their young Hanuman!

Child actor Vedant Dattani will be seen portraying the role of young Hanuman in Life OK's show Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev from tonight...

Wednesday, August 07, 2013 | 5:11:42 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-Forums.com / TellyBuzz  |   42 Comments  |  3247 Views

After a lot of expectancy and a buzz in the Telly-town, the much-awaited Ramayan track has finally begun in Life OK's mythological series 'Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev'.

So far as yet, Triangle Films Company has left no stone unturned to manage and bring out a perfect cast, which makes the actors look lively and identical to the character they are portraying in Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev.

Since the plot of the story is now spinning around Ramayan, some of the related characters have already made their grand entries. Adding to the list, we will now see the story moving ahead with young Hanuman from tonight's episode.

A little birdie from the production house informed us, "In tonight's episode, you will witness Hanuman's entry and the role has been bagged by the little actor Vedant Dattani, who is just 5 years old."

The adorable actor Vedant was recently seen as the younger Saras in Star Plus showSaraswatichandra, and is now all set to win hearts in his epic avatar- Hanuman!

Our source added more to the information, saying, "Vedant Dattani would be seen as the young Hanuman for barely a month, as the script demands. However, a new actor will step-in to play the character of a grown-up Hanuman."