Devon ke Dev Mahadev

\|/ :: Devon Ke Dev Mahadev- Article Archive :: \|/ - Page 34

OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Jalandhar To Threatens Sarpmani & Mahadev – Jalandhar To Come Face To Face In Life Ok's Mahadev.

Nikhil Sinha's Devon Ke Dev Mahadev Is Like Giving Awesome Episodes Per Day, Now In Its Upcoming Episode There Will Be Jalandhar & Vrindha's Marry & Mahadev & Jalandhar Will Come Face To Face For The First Time. 

It Was Shown that Vrinda and Jalandhar  get into an argument when she  tries to help the wounded deities. Otherside Paravati went Himawan's Place for her 4th aasan, Mainavati gets excited as Parvati is returning back home. Indra's archers  attack Vrinda and her group while Jalandhar  runs to save Vrinda. Jalandhar   saves Vrinda from the deadly arrows. Shukracharya   asks Jalandhar to get married to Vrinda & Lastly ,Vishnu  tell Mahadev to take Mahakaal's avatar to kill Dooshan.

In Its Upcoming Episode,Indra Will asks the deities for help to fight against Jalandhar and they Will oblige.  Otherside ,Jalandhar  will asks Kaalnemi for his daughter's hand in marriage, but Kaalnemi will  say that he has already found Asur Sarpmani. After That Jalandhar will  threatens Sarpmani and he will refuses to marry Vrinda.Meanwhile  Mahadev will  tells Kartikey and Gunesh that soon, Parvati will experience her 'Aadhishakti Roop'. In Ujjain Dooshan will about to kill Shivhakts, but Mahadev will appear there and in his Mahakaal Avtaar will kill Dooshan.Jalandhar Will Marry Vrindha.Jalandhar will not satisfied being the king of Triloka and  will decides to overthrow Mahadev. Later, Mahadev will sets out to meet Jalandhar, who will be shocked to notice that they look alike.

Our Last Spoiler:Mahadev to take Mahakaal's avatar to kill Dooshan In Life Ok's Devon Ke Dev Mahadev

Don't Forgot To Watch The Maha Episode Of  Devon Ke Dev Mahadev On 5th May At 8:00 PM.

http://starplusnews.wordpress.com/2013/05/01/jalandhar-to-threatens-sarpmani-mahadev-jalandhar-to-come-face-to-face-in-life-oks-mahadev/

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail

Top male actors of Indian silver screen today

If our Bollywood industry boasts of some good looking male celebs, then our Indian silver screen stars are no less either. Their charm, sashaying good looks, warmth and above all, drop dead hot looks are instant hit with the masses. What makes them endearing is their persona, portrayed on screen and their striking chemistry with the audience.

Let's take a look at our hot male Celebs, who have not just made the TRP's go high, but have managed to equally hold the audience glued to their seats, with their machismo.

Karan Singh Grover

It won't be a surprise if we see the star someday in Bollywood movies, romancing our divas. However, considering his super cool, super romantic avatar, TV soaps are hardly letting him cross the barriers. Right from his debut in 'Dill Mill Gaye' to his current venture, 'Qubool Hai', Karan Singh Grover has managed to woo the audience with his striking chocolate boy image. His persona is not just about drop dead hot looks, but spells a sleek Casanova image, which is making women go crazy!

Mohit Raina

Our 'Mahadev' is indeed the Greek god of Indian silver screen today. He has made his hot model looks completely killing, by portraying nothing less than the very deserving 'Lord Shiva' on screen. While we agree that the plot of the mythological tale is truly gripping, we can't deny that his godly looks have contributed equally to the show's high TRP's. His godly avatar and silent machismo simply scream for attention.

Vivian Dsena

This actor looks definitely killing from every angle. No doubt he could pull off the desi version of the drop dead gorgeous vampire lad 'Edward Cullen' with such lan! His brooding eyes, unconventional good looks and the very edgy dialogues are what make the audience watch him again and again. Even as the actor plays 'RK' in 'Madhubala-ek ishq ek junoon', the audience simply can't get enough of his edginess.

Kunal Karan Kapoor

He is he typical boy next door, who every mother would love to have for her daughter. He comes across as responsible, funny, honest, romantic and everything, which a girl would like to have in her partner. His portrayal of 'Mohan Bhatnagar' does full justice to all these assumed parameters. His loyalty and honesty, to stick to people in distress is what makes him so lovable.

Anas Rashid

Anas Rashid aka 'Suraj' is the most affable and amiable on screen male star. He is loved by millions for the role portrayal of Suraj, which he does full justice to. The very silent lover image suits him well and his personality attributes of being the silent spectator, yet possessing a strong steely resolve within, makes him the hottest male celeb. He might be the not-so-educated boy on-screen, but his virtues of making his wife progress in life, along with binding the family together, despite differences, is what makes the audience tick.

Gautam Rode

He comes across as the fiery, passionate, intense lover, who will bear everything silently, yet not give up his love. His TV persona of 'Saraswatichandra' has garnered a lot of positive response, for the effective portrayal of 'Saras', which the audience can easily relate to. His persona looks effectively emblazoned with the childhood trauma of losing his beloved mother, followed by the hard acceptance of a new mother and not to mention the confused state of mind regarding his feelings for Kumud. He portrays the various shades of his character as beautifully as etched out by the makers. Sanjay Leela Bhansalicouldn't have asked for more.

Tell us your Views, Reviews, Comments and Suggestions on Twitter-iDubba and set reminders for your favorite shows on iDubba app..

OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail

Mahadev and Jalandhar to come face to face!

Maha episode of Life OK's Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev coming up this Sunday...

Friday, May 03, 2013 | 2:39:37 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-Forums.com / TellyBuzz  |   8 Comments  |  767 Views

There is an interesting track story coming up in Nikhil Sinha's mythological show Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev on Life OK where we will see Mahadev and Jalandhar come face to face. Both the characters of Mahadev and Jalandhar are played by the charismatic actorMohit Raina.

In the Maha episode we will see that Jalandhar tells Vrinda that he won't marry until she agrees. On the other hand, Mahadev kills Dooshan and gives blessing to his Shiv bhakts. Vrinda(Neha Marda) accepts her loyalty and dedication to Jalandhar in front of Shukracharya and Vishnu's deity and thus Jalandhar is protected. 

Further, we will see that Jalandhar defeats and humiliates Indra. He thinks that since he has defeated Indra, he has become the king of Triloka, failing to understand that Brahma, Vishnu and Mahesh are the only Triloka and no one can replace them. Naarad goes to greet him and points out that the supreme lord is still Mahadev. 

When Jalandhar hears about Mahadev as the supreme God from Naarad, he panicks thinking no one can be supreme to him and hence he starts to think of defeating and replacing Mahadev. This will lead them to come face to face for the very first time. To know what happens ahead don't miss to watch the maha episode of Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev.

Krishma Solanki.
A-A-S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Surendra Pal, Shishir Sharma & Anang Desai in Idea of India
Tejashree Bhopatkar, TNN | May 3, 2013, 03.32 PM IST

Surendra Pal, Shishir Sharma &Anang Desai in Idea of India
Shishir Sharma, Surendra Pal and Anang Desai

Recently ABP news was busy with its first ever fiction show Second Opinion, which was based on those path breaking cases of medical negligence.Now the channel is yet again geared up to bring something different and path breaking for its audiences. 

As reported earlier their next show, Idea of Indiawith the concept of India's plot post freedom will have bunch of talented actors like Saurab Dubey, Prithvi Zutshi and Tej Sapru. To add on, the latest we hear is another cluster consist Surendra Pal, Shishir Sharma and Anang Desai. 

Surendra Pal is fondly known for his character Daksh from Devon Ke Dev Mahadev, Shishir Sharma was last seen in Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli while Anang Desai is currently seen in Sony TV's Chhanchhan

These three actors will portray three different political freedom fighters. Surendra Pal confirmed, "I never thought that I would essay Dr. Ambedkar in my life time but the character and look came out really well." 

While Anang Desai and Shishir Sharma remained unavailable for comments. 

The makers are eyeing on some big name from the industry to host the show.
Edited by A-A-S - 10 years ago
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
new DNA article on MR.

http://www.dnaindia.com/entertainment/1830605/report-mohit-raina-s-triple-act

Mohit Raina who is currently seen in a double role ' as Mahadev and his lookalike Jallandhar in Devon Ke Dev Mahadev ' is playing one more character. He will be seen as Aadi Yogi who will help Parvati regain her lost memory in the mahaepisode to be aired this Sunday on Life OK. The episode will see a face-off between Mahadev and Jallandhar. In short, Mohit will be seen in a triple role! To achieve this feat, Mohit, say sources, shot straight for 48 hours. "Not only did he eat and workout on the sets, he just slept for three hours," adds the source.

A-A-S thumbnail
Not the best time for mythologicals
TNN | May 5, 2013, 12.00 AM IST

Not the best time for mythologicals
A still from Ramayan

It's not the season for mythologicals. Jai Maa Durga went off air recently, just three months after being launched. 

Ramayan is also doing badly in terms of Television Rating Points (TRPs). It garnered merely 0.4 TRP. 

Even Devon Ke Dev... Mahadevwhich was among the top ten shows, has gone down in the last two months. It garnered a 1.7 TRP last week. 

There was a time where mythologicals were the order of the day, but right now doesn't seem like it's the best time for them. However, we won't be surprised if the mytho mood returns at some point, the way it has always done over the years.
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail

Shukracharya admit to being a devotee of Mahadev In Devon Ke Dev Mahadev.

Yesterday We Saw That How Jalandhar accuses the deities of disrespecting the demons. Mahadev tries to convince him to make proper use of his powers, but in vain.    Jalandhar tells him that he will challenge the Tridev.Mahadev enlightens him about his birth. Jalandhar becomes furious on learning about the same. Sukrachacharya tries to convince Jalandhar, but in vain. Indradev apologises to Mahadev and provokes him against Jalandhar. Lord Vishnu, Lord Brahma and Devi Laxmi discuss about Jalandhar.

Now In The Upcoming Episode Of Devon Ke Dev Mahadev, Jalandhar will be shocked that no one knows about Mahadev's origin. Indra will try to instigate Jalandhar against Mahadev and Shukracharya. Shukracharya will  admit to being a devotee of Mahadev.Jalandhar cannot accept the fact that his mentor is Mahadev's devotee. He will also tells Vrinda, how insulted he feels since she worships Vishnu. Paravati cannot remember her husband's name.

http://starplusnews.wordpress.com/2013/05/07/shukracharya-admit-to-being-a-devotee-of-mahadev-in-devon-ke-dev-mahadev/

OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail

12th Indian Telly Awards winners: Devon Ke Dev Mahadev leads with seven trophies; Diya Aur Baati Hum bags five

12th Indian Telly Awards winners: Devon Ke Dev Mahadev leads with seven trophies; Diya Aur Baati Hum bags five

It was a night full of fun, masti and glamour as stars sashayed down the red carpet and the hosts had the audiences in splits

ITA 2013 witnessed the crme de la crme of the television industry in full force at the Chitrakoot Ground in Andheri West. The 12th Indian Telly Awards, that took place on May 4, looked every bit grand and action packed. The winners were picked across several categories ' Jury, Technical and Popular Awards. Devon Ke Dev Mahadev won seven trophies in the jury and technical categories. Diya Aur Baati Hum actors Deepika Singh and Anas Rashid bagged the Best Actor awards, which was also shared by Kunal Karan Kapoor. Vivian Dsena and Drashti Dhami won the Best Onscreen Couple while Karan Singh Grover was awarded the Personality of the Year trophy.

Ronit Roy and Ram Kapoor kept the audience in splits with their antics and witty one-liners. Here is the complete list of winners below:

ITA 2013 also gave away several technical awards this year. Mythological show Devon Ke Dev Mahadev won in five categories including Special or Visual Effects, Art Direction, Best Stylist, Story Writing and Direction. Aruna Irani and Jay Soni's new show Sanskar Dharohar Apno Ki won the Best Videography and TV Cameraman awards. Designers Nikhat Maryam Neerushaa and Nazia Asmat won the Best Costume award for Baalveer, while Diya Aur Baati Hum's Krishna Gopal Rajpur won the award for the Best Make-Up. We congratulate all the winners and hope they continue to entertain us!

First Published: 3.28 PM IST 05.07.2013

http://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/12th-indian-telly-awards-winners-devon-ke-dev-mahadev-leads-with-seven-trophies-diya-aur-baati-hum-bags-five/

Edited by deboleena.manna - 10 years ago
A-A-S thumbnail
I'm enjoying my marital bliss: Neha Marda
Ekta Yadav, TNN | May 8, 2013, 12.00 AM IST

I'm enjoying my marital bliss: Neha Marda
Neha

Neha Marda is back on TV post marriage and says her hiatus hasn't affected her popularity. On her recent trip to Bhopal, the actress got talking about why she doesn't regret quitting Balika Vadhu

BHOPAL MEANS YUMMY STREET FOODMy mom used to visit Bhopal frequently. She would often tell me about the city and its beautiful surroundings. Before coming here, I had a pre-set vision of Bhopal that it would be a serene and calm place. But it's much more than what I had expected it to be. And now, for me Bhopal means its yummy street food. I tried the spicy chaat here. And I really relished the roadside kulfi that I had. I must say that Bhopal is a very organised and beautiful city. 

MARITAL BLISS I took a one-and-a-half-year break from acting. I was getting married and didn't want to exert myself with managing long shoots at that time. I just wanted to enjoy this new phase of my life. Now, I'm ready to get back to work. More than me, it was my family that had to adjust with my profession. My husband belongs to a business family and is not acquainted with the norms of the entertainment industry. Har ghar apni bahu ko lekar yahi thinking rakhta hai ki bahu aayegi ghar sambhalegi aur family business join karegi. But they have been very supportive and believed in me. They know that yeh ladki TV industry se hai and she wishes to go back to doing shows. Mere liye toh life bahut convenient ho gayi hai. I have my husband as my support system. Pehle shooting se aati thi toh nobody was there to take care of me and ask whether I had eaten anything or not. But now, my husband Ayushman makes sure that I eat right and get proper sleep. I'm enjoying my marital bliss and I think everyone should get married. It makes your life more stable. 

NO MORE BALIKA VADHU FOR ME NOW I owe my success and popularity to Balika Vadhu. But I won't like to join the show back. I don't want to sound pompous, but I've done whatever I could to the character of Gehna. I wanted to move on. Currently, I'm playing an important role in Mahadev, which is an extremely popular show. I'm sure people will accept me in my new avatar. For me, Gehna has been the most challenging role to essay. I'm a very bubbly, fun-loving kind of a girl, and playing a child bride who was sexually harassed by her husband in the beginning of her marriage, was very difficult. There was so much negative energy around me all the time because I had to feel the pain of the character. So, in a way, I'm glad I moved on.
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail

Jalandhar plans to rule Brahmalok alone!

Jalandhar all set to take a worst step in Life Ok's popular show Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev

Wednesday, May 08, 2013 | 1:38:23 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: india-forums/TellyBuzz  |   2 Comments  |  141 Views

Jalandhar's blind belief and over confidence is soon to be growing more with the passage of time in Nikhil Sinha's Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev on Life OK99.

According to the ongoing tracks of the show, the viewers are witnessing the pride of Jalandhar which he is using to compete with Mahadev (Mohit Raina) in terms of power which he can use to become the ultimate ruler. 

In the upcoming tracks of the show, the viewers will be witnessing some more drama as Jalandhar will feel insecure of Mahadev. Jalandhar tells Shukracharya that he needs him as he is going to take an important step. Mahadev senses that Jalandhar is going to take a worst step. The step taken by Jalandhar will be that he will go alone to Brahmlok to rule. Furthermore, Jalandhar enters Brahmlok where he meets Mahadev.

It will be interesting for the viewers to watch as what will be the result of Jalandhar and Mahadev's face-off with each other in Brahmalok is going to be?

Anwesha Kamal