Devon ke Dev Mahadev

\|/ :: Devon Ke Dev Mahadev- Article Archive :: \|/ - Page 29

OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Reel Mahadev bows to real Mahadev
Binita Ramchandani | Mar 07, 2013, 14:06PM IST

Mahadev of small screen aka Mohit Raina has become a rage amongst the masses. His show 'Devon Ke Dev Mahadev' has been emerging high on its popularity.

Dailybhaskar.com spoke exclusively to Mohit Raina about his belief in Mahadev in real life to which he replied, "Everyday I bow down to Mahadev and pray for strength to portray his role well. Not just this I also say Lord Shiva that for coming 14-15 hours I am going to portray him. Lastly, I plead for forgiveness from Shiva and audiences if I commit any mistake while essaying the role."

Mohit further added, "Every morning I chant 'Har Har Mahdev' from the core of my heart. I owe my life to Lord Shiva and I am a follower of him."

Not just Lord Shiva loves you but audiences also love the way to carry the character. Way to go Mohit!

http://daily.bhaskar.com/article/ENT-reel-mahadev-bows-to-real-mahadev-4200768-NOR.html

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail

Best looking women on TV
08-Mar

Sonarika Bhadoria: Whether it's her devotion towards her husband (Shiva) or her affection towards her three children, Parvati (Devon ke Dev...Mahadev) portrays every emotion perfectly. You must never miss her Durga avtar. She can give you goose bumps!
Sonarika Bhadoria: Whether it
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Content Removed

0 Comments

Veenu Singh

print

A-A-S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Few more names join the cast of Modern Bahoo
ByVijaya Tiwari, TNN | Mar 11, 2013, 06.13 PM IST

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Few-more-names-join-the-cast-of-Modern-Bahoo/articleshow/18909797.cms

Few more names join the cast of Modern Bahoo

Media has been flooded with reports about Optimystix Production's new show Modern Bahoo. The list of actors finalized to be a part of the show seems to be never ending and the latest actors to join the cast are Charu AsopaArshima Thapar and Neha Sehgal.

Sources inform that Charu who is currently seen in Baal Veer, Arshima Thapar who played Sakshi Tanwar's friend in Bade Achhe Lagte Hain and Neha Sehgal currently seen in Pavitra Rishta will play the lead actress Sanaya Irani (Chanchan)'s best friends. They will all be part of a girls gang and Sanaya's friend. Tentatively titled Modern Bahu stars Sanaya Irani in the lead and is loosely inspired from Rekha and Rakesh Roshan starrer Bollywood film Khoobsurat. 

When contacted, Charu said, "Yes, I've being approached for the show but I can't comment at this point of time."
A-A-S thumbnail
Channel not happy with Durga; asks for changes
ByTejashree Bhopatkar, TNN | Mar 11, 2013, 04.56 PM IST

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Channel-not-happy-with-Durga-asks-for-changes/articleshow/18908800.cms

Channel not happy with Durga; asks for changes
Durga

Sagar Arts, famously known for making mythological shows currently have two shows on air, namely Jai Jagjanani Maa Durga on Colors and Jai Jai Jai Bajarangbali on Sahara One.However, with the changing TV scenario, Mahadev on Life OK has been considered as the most appealed Mythos of today.

If sources are to be believed than Durga was brought in as a competition to Mahadev but popularity of Mahadev kept its audiences intact. Now, Durga which was launched with high hopes is not doing that great.

Sources inform that the channel is not happy with the show and its TRPs, so have asked for some changes to be made on immediate effect. Hence, the track of Mahishasur (played by Ali Hasan) which was scheduled later is been introduced by the makers a bit early so that they can cash in good ratings. The promo shoot for Mahishasur is taking place today and the promo will hit soon.

The creative team is yet to decide on what changes to be made so that the show would appeal to the audiences.

When contacted, Prem Sagar states, "Channel will always do its work of demanding good ratings but it doesn't mean the show is not doing well. Every mythological show takes its own time in making its place and so is Durga. I don't interfere in channel and creative's meeting so I have no idea."

Hope Durga get successful in reaching channel's demand and rule the slot for years!
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail

Parvati Sehgal to enter Mahadev

ByVijaya Tiwari, TNN | Mar 16, 2013, 10.29 AM IST

Parvati Sehgal to enter Mahadev
Parvati Sehgal

Triangle Film Company's Devon Ke Dev Mahadev's phenomenal success on Life OK has revived the trend of launching mythological shows on small screen. 

However, no other mythological saga has been able to match up with the level of this Lord Shiva story. And once again the makers have brought something new from the life of Lord Shiva that will unfold in the upcoming episodes of the show.

The promo of the arrival of Matsyakanya has already created a lot of curiosity amongst the viewers. The latest we hear is that Parvati Sehgalhas been roped into the play an important cameo. 

If sources are to be believed Parvati, who gained fame via her impressive performance in Star Plus' Mann Ki Awaaz Pratigya, will be soon seen in the show as Matsyakanya. The actress will play the role of a mermaid Matsyakanya as the upcoming episodes will witness another reincarnation of Lord Shiva ( Mohit Raina). Parvati will begin shooting for Mahadev from today (16 March 2013). 

When contacted, Parvati said, "Yes, I am doing the show and it's great to be a part of a successful show like Mahadev. Although it is a small role I am very elated to just be a part of it. I am very excited as it's an interesting role where viewers will get to see me in a different look and avatar."

OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail

Mahadev Vs Mahadev

Chaya Unnikrishnan

For those who can't get enough of Mahadev in the serial Devon Ke Dev Mahadev, here's something to look forward to. Mohit Raina who is essaying Shiva will soon be seen in a double role, says a source! No, there won't be two Mahadevs but a lookalike of the God who is actually his enemy! Confused? Well, legend has that Parvati once asked Mahadev to get a gajra that has flowers from all the seasons and one that will never fade. When Shiva steps out to get the gajra, he comes across Indra who does something that angers and he opens his third eye. This leads to havoc and in the process the gajra gets burnt and he returns empty-handed. Later a demon called Jalandhar comes into the picture. He is besotted with Parvati and disguises himself as Mahadev to entice her. As Jalandhar, Mohit will have a slightly different get-up that will reflect the grey shades of his character, reveals the source. 
Must say, the makers have dug deep to come up with a legend that has all the masala a serial requires and will help get them more TRPs (Television Rating Points)! However, when contacted, producer Nikhil Sinha refused to comment.
— Chaya Unnikrishnan

Published Date:  Mar 17, 2013

OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail

Brihaspati To Save Indra In Life Ok's Devon Ke Dev Mahadev.

Nikhil Sinha's Devon Ke Dev Mahadev is going to bring forth yet another interesting episode for its viewers. The viewers of the show will get to see the Angry MahaDev Again .

As Seen In Last Episode Of Mahadev Viewers  See That How Indra Kills  Trishina (Lord Brahma Devotee)  And His Guru Brihaspati Make Understand him that he did a very big mistake ( Bramhan Hatya) and tell him to apologize to Mahadev ,Indra in his ego  go to Kailash but Avdhoot (Mahadev) lay in his way to test him and stop him to go, in this indra gets angry with Avdhoot and indra starts  Arrow fight .

Now In  Mondays Episodes Of  Devon Ke Dev Mahadev  it will be seen that Mahadev will get angry on Indra and will open his third eye seeing all this Brihaspati will arrives infront  and saves Indra from Mahadev. He will requests Mahadev to divert the wrath of his third eye towards the ocean and Mahadev does so. then Shiva's 'shakti'  will destroys all the things around it. 

To Catch All This Interesting Track  Keep Watching "Devon Ke Dev Mahadev".

http://starplusnews.wordpress.com/2013/03/16/brihaspati-to-save-indra-in-life-oks-devon-ke-dev-mahadev/

A-A-S thumbnail
Amrapali replaces Parvati Sehgal in Mahadev
By Vijaya Tiwari, TNN | Mar 18, 2013, 11.45 AM IST

Amrapali replaces Parvati Sehgal in Mahadev
Amrapali

TOI.com recently reported about the entry of Matsaykanya in Triangle Film Company's Devon Ke Dev Mahadev

We also wrote that the makers have roped in Parvati Sehgal of Pratigya fame to play the role. However, the latest information that we have gathered from the sets is that Parvati has been replaced by Amrapali Gupta who recently tied the knot with TV actor Yash Sinha.

Sources inform that Amrapali has been brought on board to play the role of Matsaykanya. The role was earlier decided to be played ParvatiSehgal but after the look test the makers realised that Parvati didn't fit the role hence she was replaced. Amrapali, on the other hand has already started shooting for the role of Matsyakanya. Matsyakanya will give birth to one of the biggest enemies of Lord Shiva (Mohit Raina). 

We tried contacting, Amrapali Gupta but she remained unavailable for comment.

OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail

Mahadev opens his third eye!

Mahadev fights with Lord Indra in Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev...

Monday, March 18, 2013 | 1:44:42 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-Forums.com / TellyBuzz  |   8 Comments  |  289 Views

A fight sequence is about to take place in Nikhil Sinha's popular mythological show Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev on Life OK. In the upcoming episode of the show we will see that Mahadev has a fight with Lord Indra where he eventually opens his third eye.

In the episode it will be shown that Parvati tells Mahadev to get her the gajra adhering to her description of it because if he doesn't she will loose her memory. Mahadev rushes to get the gajra for her and meets Lord Indra on his way back. 

They have an argument leading to a fight which instigates Mahadev to open his third eye. As Mahadev opens his third eye the gajra burns due to fire. On returning back, Parvati asks him whether he was able to get her the gajra on which he explains his inability to do so. Soon after a while Parvati looses her memory and behaves like the Parvati  before her marriage.

She forgets everything about her marriage, her husband Mahadev and her children too and returns to her maternal home.

Do catch this interesting episode of Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev.

Krishma Solanki