Ahsaas bonds well with Sonarika

ByNavya Malini, TNN | Feb 15, 2013, 12.00 AM IST
inShare
More
A
A
Ahsaas bonds well with Sonarika
Ahsaas
On a different note, there is something interesting that's brewing on the sets of 'Devon Ke Dev Mahadev'. Well, it's got nothing to do with the so called 'mush factor' that hogs the gossip space. TOI discovered that amid the camaraderie that the cast shares among itself, some actors are really bonding very well.

On the sets of this mythological drama, Ahsaas Channa, who plays Ashok Sundari daughter of Parvati played by Sonarika Bhadoria, is spotted having some fun moments post and during the shots. A chirpy Ahsaas, says, "I come to the sets directly from the school. And I really enjoy being on the sets as I have a very good friend on the set. Sonarikadi and I bond quite well. She is quite friendly with me and I feel very comfortable with her." 

Seems, some reel life bonding is getting reflected on real life too!

OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Will give DVDs to PC's aunty: Mohit Raina

ByTejashree Bhopatkar, TNN | Feb 19, 2013, 12.12 PM IST

Mohit Raina has become a household name and has created a benchmark on Indian Television with essaying larger than life Mahadev onscreen. Life OK's Devo Ke Dev Mahadev yesterday launched Mahadev's DVD which will be now available in the market with a limited edition. In a candid talk with Mohit during the launch, he shared his views and feelings about the fame and name he received through Mahadev.

How does it feel to be on the cover page of the DVD? 
It feels awesome to be on the DVD cover, what more I can expect than a DVD release, it is as equal as getting a Bollywood movie I would say.

What would you say on Mahadev's success and you getting fame and name? I would just say it's an unconditional love that we are getting and without audiences support I would have not got such a big fame and name. Mahadev and audiences had made me what I am today.

Now, as the show is ruling within the audiences, will Mohit ever throw a tantrum on the pay check he gets or will he ever threaten the makers to leave the show? No, I will never leave Mahadev till my last breathe, till the time they need me I will be available for them as I said earlier that Mohit is a big name today just because of Mahadev. So would never leave it for any benefits. I am happy with what they give me now and I am ready to work in future with whatever they give me.

Rumours were making rounds between on Priyanka Chopra's aunty having a marriage proposal for Mahadev. Please share your comment on the same? I would say that Mahadev is omnipresent and she can find him everywhere. Or else I would provide her with DVDs which are released (wink).

Have Mohit changed with the passing time in Mahadev? No, Not at all I am the sameMohit which my audiences has seen me, experienced me. I am still grounded and would always be the same. Though I had an effect of Mahadev on me but in a positive way otherwise I am the same and I will remain the same always.

Would you like to share something to your audiences? I would just say keep us blessed with all your unconditional love and support.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Will-give-DVDs-to-PCs-aunty-Mohit-Raina/articleshow/18571695.cms
Will give DVDs to PC's aunty: Mohit Raina

OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail

I am getting a lot to learn with Mohit: Sonarika Bhadoria

Wednesday, February 20, 2013 | 2:45:31 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    2 Comments
I am getting a lot to learn with Mohit: Sonarika Bhadoria

Tellybuzz in conversation with Sonarika Bhadoria

Nikhil Sinha's popular Mythological series Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev which has gained immense popularity across the world, has now taken a form of a DVD which can be kept by the fans forever as their prized possession. Surely a big achievement for the team and they are extremely happy about the same.  Tellybuzz spoke to with the beautiful actress Parvati aka Sonarika Bhadoria to know more about this achievement, her life after Mahadev and much more…

You must surely be happy about Devon Ke Dev Mahadev available on DVD. Do you feel bad about not being on the cover? 

No, there is nothing like that. We are working here as a team. Mohit deserves this as he is working hard since a longer time than me. I entered the show at a later stage. Whatever the show is today is more because of him. I am getting a lot to learn from him. I hope that someday my face will also be on the cover of a DVD (smiles).

Has life changed for you after Mahadev?

Life is pretty much the same after Mahadev happened. However I have a couple more fans now (laughs) who love me and I am overwhelmed with the love showered by them for me. It feels really nice to be loved so much. 

Where do you see yourself in the upcoming years?

God has been really kind so far and I am really happy with whatever I have done . The kind of love I am getting from everyone is very pleasing. Not sure about what lies ahead for me.  I don't want to worry about it right now and waste my time over it. I am very happy with what I am doing currently (smiles).

Did your fans do something special for you on Valentine's Day?

Oh my god!  It was so nice. I opened a twitter account on that day and tweets began to shower for me. They have made pictures and video mixes on Bollywood songs with me and Mohit Raina in it. I was touched to see all of that. Some of them also tweeted "If you don't reply to me, I'll kill myself". Such extremism is not nice but the love they give me is really lovely. 

How did your family react when you took up the show?

My family is an ardent follower of Mahadev, before I entered the show. I have never seen any mythological series in my life and this is the first one I actually followed. After doing Tum Dena Saath Mera, I wanted to quit television and when I got a call for this role, I loved it but I refused to do it. I was still stuck to my words after getting convinced by them a lot. After 3 months, when I was in Lucknow, the look tests were in process for the role. After I returned from Lucknow, they asked me once again to think over it, but I refused once again. After getting brainwashed by one of the person of the commercial team of Star and my family members, I thought I would give it a try. 

My mom and my Nani are Shiv Bhakts. My Nani said, "Beta Mahadev ki kripa hai woh chahte hain ki tum unki patni bano." My mom also persuaded me and I finally went forward with it. 

Are you looking forward to the big screen?

I want to concentrate on Mahadev right now. Let's see what future has planned for me (smiles).

Your prized possession?

Before Tum Dena Saath Mera, another show I was in got scrapped.  I was given a cheque of Rs. 3 lacs for the show. I told my mom that I want to spend the money on shopping and my mom asked me to go ahead. I saw a Gucci bag worth Rs. 2.80 Lacs at a shop and I was thrilled (laughs). I got it and that bag is very special for me. I have kept it as a very special thing of mine. I don't even use it. Another thing which I have got is a diamond ring for my mom on her birthday. 

Reporter and Author: Anwesha Kamal

OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Prayers at Ajmer Sharif for Sonarika aka Parvati
Prayers at Ajmer Sharif for Sonarika aka Parvati
Sonarika Bhadoria

Nikhil Sinha's Devon Ke Dev... Mahadev has made Sonarika Bhadoria aka Parvati a household name. 

The mythological saga is currently one huge and popular show on the tube and so is Parvati aka Sonarika Bhadoria.

After playing the larger than life role of Parvati, Sonarika has gained huge popularity amongst the masses. And the beautiful actress has got proof of this many a times whether it is about the fans touching her feet or showering love on her but recently Sonarika experienced something very unique.

An excited actress shares, "Just couple of days back I came to know from someone who is very close to Ajmer Sharif that there have been devotees at the dargah who are praying for my well being at the Ajmer Sharif dargah. I was moved when I heard this. I also came to know that people love watching my show and they keep praying so that I remain healthy and act well. This is really touching and today I realized people love me so much and how much power my role has. Kudos to them."

OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail

Nandi To Curse Dashanan After He Will Calls Him a Monkey In Devon Ke Dev Mahadev.

Devon Ke Dev Mahadev

Life Ok's  Devon Ke Dev Mahadev  Is Very Soon Going To Witness Some High Voltage Drama Is  Its Upcoming   Maha Episode & Coming Track  This Week , As Per Our Source  From Life Ok This Week  Dashanan Will  introduces the rooms of the palace to everyone. Mahadev and Parvati Will welcome Aayu and his family. Dashanan Will asks for the same palace in gold which shocks everyone but Paravati obliges.Dashanan Will asks Mahadev and his family to come to Lanka and see his mansion. Mahadev Will tells him that it's impossible for him to come there which breaks Dashanan's heart.Vashisht's wife is unhappy because the preparation for the wedding is not royal. Nandi  Will curses Dashanan after he calls him a monkey. Mahadev  Will gets angry after Dashanan tries to lift Kailash.

By: Rohan Sharma.

http://starplusnews.wordpress.com/2013/02/23/nandi-to-curse-dashanan-after-he-calls-him-a-monkey-in-devon-ke-dev-mahadev/

OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail

Once planned to quit TV: Sonarika Bhadoria

Sonarika Bhadoria

Sonarika Bhadoria better known as Parvati of Life OK's Devo Ke Dev Mahadev, produced by Triangle Film Company, is no doubt experiencing golden phase of her life. However; it would amuse the audience to know that the actress had once planned to quit TV. Reason? Read on.

This beautiful lass was earlier seen in Tum Dena Saath Mera on the same channel and was also part of a venture which never seen the day light. Tum Dena..however didn't managed to survive on the channel and was pulled off within few months after its launch. This left Sonarika a bit sad." I was so upset post Tum Dena... that I had decided to quit TV and never return again. Even for Mahadev I had said NO earlier." Shared Sonarika.

So was Mahadev a forced decision for you? " Actually after auditioning lot many actresses for Parvati they didn't get the one and again I got a call from the production to do it. My granny convinced me to do the role and this is how Parvati happened to me."

"Today I feel lucky one to be part of Mahadev. For me working with Mahadev team is like a learning experience as everyone over here is senior to me and I am trying to learn from each and everyone," adds Sonarika.

Long way to go Sonarika.

OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Vicky Batra as Sujamal in Jodha Akbar!
ByTejashree Bhopatkar, TNN | Feb 27, 2013, 03.33 PM IST

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Vicky-Batra-as-Sujamal-in-Jodha-Akbar/articleshow/18710492.cms

Vicky Batra as Sujamal in Jodha Akbar!
Vicky Batra

With the surpassing time, Ekta Kapoor'slegendary show Jodha Akbar has finally got a pace. Sources inform that the shooting has already started in the scenic beauty of Rajasthan though the set of the show has been erected in the outskirts of Mumbai.

With popular names like Rajat TokasParidhi Sharma, Naved Aslam, Ashwini KalsekarChetan Hansraj roped in to essay pivotal roles in this historical remake. The latest to join the bandwagon is Vicky Batra, currently seen in Life OK's Devon Ke Dev Mahadev as Chandra Dev has zeroed to play the role of Sujamal. 

When contacted, Vicky confirmed, "Though I cannot reveal any detailsabout my role and the show, I can atleast confirm that I am lucky to be part of this larger than life show." 

Vicky is also essaying a pivotal role in Mahadev and will continue to be part of both the shows at a time. 

We too hear that the promo shoot for this respective show is been taking place and the continue shoot will commence from tomorrow onwards.
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail

Nahush to kills Hoond with the help of Kartikey and Ganesh In Life Ok's Devon Ke Dev Mahadev.

Nikhil Sinha's Devon Ke Dev Mahadev is going to bring forth yet another interesting episode for its viewers. The viewers of the show will get to see the Fight Between Nahush & Hoond .

As Per Our Source After The Marriage Of Ashoksundari & Nahush Mahadev and His family will  leave for kailash & Nahush and Ashoksundari also will  go to King Aayu's palace where Ashoksundari will be  accepted as the daughter.but twist will come when Hoond who is afraid from Nahush as he will be killed by the hand of Nahush after his Marriage, so he will send demon to kill him parvati will be worried with all this,  but Nahush will kills Hoond with the help of Kartikey and Ganesh in Fortcoming Episodes Of  Devon Ke Dev Mahadev . 

To Catch All This Interesting Track And Also The Re-Marriage of Mahadev & Parvati Keep Watching "Devon Ke Dev Mahadev".

Share this:

http://starplusnews.wordpress.com/2013/03/02/nahush-to-kills-hoond-with-the-help-of-kartikey-and-ganesh-in-life-oks-devon-ke-dev-mahadev/
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail

Indra is a king with human qualities: Jiten

ByTejashree Bhopatkar, TNN | Mar 4, 2013, 12.41 PM IST
Indra is a king with human qualities: Jiten
Jiten Lalwani

Jiten Lalwan, better known as Indra of Nikhil Sinha's Larger than life show Devon Ke Dev Mahadev on Life OK. Interestingly, the talented actor is very happy at getting creative satisfaction from the show. 

Jiten Lalwani, post SasuralGendaPhool, for the first time essayed such mythological character on screen. "When I was asked to portray the character of Indra, I had only one day in my hand to have a proper discussion with the creative team and therefore I asked them aboutIndra's characteristics after which I came to know that Indra is quite insecure, proud and the first one to run away when it comes to facing any problem."

Jiten goes on, "Indra's thinking was very judgmental. Hence I found that he had the layers of emotions which are quite close to humans and I would rather say Indra is a God with human qualities."

Jiten who hails from Uttar Pradesh feels that the language has never been a hurdle for him. He was initially very alert while speaking his dialogues. "I am enjoying being Indra because apart from Mahadev (Mohit Raina), Sati ( Mouni Roy), Parvati ( Sonarika Bhadoria) people have noticed me in the show that's a sheer pleasure," signs off Jiten.

Way to go Jiten!!!

OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail

Jiten Lalwani keen to do reality shows

IANS | Mar 4, 2013, 04.08 PM IST
Share More
A
A
Jiten Lalwani keen to do reality shows
Jiten Lalwani
After doing more than half-a-dozen serials, Jiten Lalwani now wants to be part of a reality show because he wants his audience to know him by his real name.

Currently seen essaying Lord Indra in Life OK's show "Mahadev", he has done shows like "Shree", " Sasural Genda Phool", "Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi", "Baa Bahu Aur Baby", "Risshton Ki Dor" and "Kise Apna Kahein".

He feels that unless one does reality shows, the viewers only recognise them as the character they play in a popular show.

"Nowadays, till the time you are part of a reality show, people don't even know your name. Whatever show becomes popular, you become that character. I want people to know me by my name. I want them to see how actually I am," Jiten told IANS.

Talking about " Mahadev", the actor shared the apprehensions he harboured in the beginning of the show.

"No one has shown grey characteristics of Lord Indra. It came to me as a surprise too. I met people who knew about all this and told me that it's true," he said.

Chaste Hindi is being used in the show and Jiten said it's not easy to speak it fluently. "It is pure Hindi. People are very particular about pronunciation. Sometimes you don't even know the meaning of what you are saying. It is as good as any foreign language, so fluency gets difficult," he said.

In spite of "Mahadev" being popular, Jiten doesn't let its popularity get to him.

"When we perform, we don't even think about how the show is doing. You can't think about anything else at that point of time," he added.

Earlier juggling multiple shows was not that difficult, confessed the actor and added: "Earlier, people used to accommodate, so I could manage. Now I can only do one or two shows maximum.

"In the beginning, I was giving 15-20 days to 'Mahadev', but now I am shooting for just 10-12 days, so I want to do one more show."

Another thing on his wish list is movies.