\|/ :: Devon Ke Dev Mahadev- Article Archive :: \|/ - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago

Mohit Raina's big break

The writer has posted comments on this articleNeha MaheshwriNeha Maheshwri, TNN | Dec 29, 2011, 01.10PM IST

After laying low post Ganga Ki Dheej, actor Mohit Raina is back in action with Nikhil Sinha's Mahadev. He has played the male lead in Chehraand Ganga Ki Dheej, but his latest character is an achievement to cherish.

He is playing Mahadev in Nikhil Sinha's Devo Ke Dev - Mahadev. "I was taken aback when I received a call to audition for this particular role and I went without any preconceived notions. When I met the makers
I was amazed to understand the magnanimity of the show.

The set is grand and the graphics used for this show is outstanding. Also before this, no one has shown the love life of Lord Shiva. This show will take you through the romantic journey of Mahadev and Sati." Mohit had worked hard on his body to get a broader look in order to look the part.

"I had to work hard on my body because the viewers will always see my bare body as Lord Shiva." Apart from the Mohit also sat and discussed the topic with Dev Dutta, who has done a lot of research on Lord Shiva. ""His inputs were very important for the show. I am excited that the audience will have a look at the human side of Mahadev through this show," he concludes.

Mouni Roy was the perfect choice: Nikhil

Akash Wadhwa, TNN Dec 22, 2011, 04.09PM IST
Tags:
  • Nikhil Sinha|
  • Mouni Roy
    (Nikhil Saini)

Ask producer Nikhil Sinha, whose first independent production titled Devon Ka Dev- Mahadev which is doing really well these days, on why he chose actress Mouni Roy for the role of Sati and Nikhil says, "Mouni was the appropriate choice for the character of Sati as it required someone who has innocence and attitude together, a rare combination to find which we realized after auditioning n number of actors. Mouni was very natural and spontaneous and we decided to cast her and she has proved to be the right choice". Well, we are sure after this role her career and life will be OK.

Surbhi Shukla's new love!

Amrita Mulchandani, TNN | Jan 17, 2012, 04.55PM IST
    Read More:Vicky Batra|Surbhi Shukla|Nikhil Sinha|Friends|Devon Mein Dev
    Surbhi Shukla
    Nikhil Sinha's Devon Mein Dev is the most talked about show of Life Ok for its content as well as the way it is shot. 

Recently a Chandra song sequence was shot between two actors Surbhi Shukla and Vicky Batra who play the role of Rohini and Chandram in the show. Surbhi says, "It was a fantastic dream sequence. The production value of the show is good that it's worth to do a mythological show like this one. 

The producer has left no stone unturned. Every day we enjoy being on the sets. All my Friendskeep telling me the look of the show is really lavish." She adds, "In the past, I have had done Suryapuran on Pragya. The feel of a mythological show is very different from a regular saas-bahu daily soap. I am happy I got something like this which stands out from the other shows." 

We hope Surbhi this show gets you all the fame and name!

Mouni Roy too tough to handle on sets?

Thursday, January 19, 2012 | 12:51:24 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    
    Mouni Roy too tough to handle on sets?

The buzz is that the actress gives a tough time for the production team on the sets...

Actresses and their tantrums are no big news in the world of entertainment.

The latest to add on to the list is the new Sati of television, Mouni Roy. We hear that the actress who is presently doing Nikhil Sinha's Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev on Life OK is apparently tough to handle on the sets.

According to our source, "She never reaches on time for the shoot which delays the shoot. She also creates issues regarding her costumes."

Mouni has always been in news in the past for the air that she has and we hear the same from the sets of Mahadev.

When contacted,she rubbished the news saying, "It's just a
    rumour and I don't believe that my production house has given you such news. I am working with them for nearly 13 hours the whole month. My production house is really co-operative and I don't trust such news."

We also hope that it's just a rumour.

Reporter: Ranjini Nair
    Author: Saranya Valsarajan

Mouni Roy turns choreographer

Neha Maheshwri, TNN | Jan 20, 2012, 05.43PM IST
    Read More:Waheeda Rehman|Vaibhavi Merchant|Shiamak Davar|Mouni Roy|Madhuri Dixit
    Mouni Roy

Mouni Roy who plays Goddess Sati in Nikhil Sinha's mythological show, Devon Ka Dev Mahadev is getting to showcase her dancing skills on the show.

She often gives her own inputs and in fact, recently performed a small dance sequence on her own. Says Mouni, ""I am not into choreography and usually follow the choreographer's instructions. I am a trained dancer so it is easier for me to follow the steps. I dance instinctively and it was just 2 min thing which I did on my own recently. I have natural flair for dancing. My favourite dancers areWaheeda Rehman and Madhuri Dixit and among the choreographers, I like Shiamak Davar and Vaibhavi Merchant. They inspire me a lot.""

Must Watch Shows on Life OK!

Devon ke Dev – Mahadev  at 8:00pm

Madanike and Sati get stranded in the jungle due to the storm. They get separated from each other and are really worried for each other's safety. Seeing them in trouble all the devotees start praying to Shiva. This awakens Lord Shiva, who takes his Rudra roop and comes between the storm and Sati.
    Sati is extremely happy and mesmerized to see that Mahadev himself has come to protect her. She holds his hand and looks at him lovingly.

Could this be the start of the first ever love story of our universe? How will Mahadev react now?

Prajapati Daksh to insult Shiv in Devon Ke Dev Mahadev

Surendra Pal and Mohit Raina

Nikhil and Suhana Sinha's Triangle Film Company's Devon Ke Dev Mahadev on Life OK, has managed to grab eyeballs. The show is gaining good numbers and is being appreciated by viewers. In the upcoming episodes, the creative team has decided to infuse some drama in the proceedings.

The previous episodes had Shiv (Mohit Raina) saving Sati's (Mouni Roy) life and Sati falling in love with Shiv. The upcoming episodes will see Sati's inclination towards Shiv. But this is not all; there will a masaledar drama in store for viewers.

A source close to the show informs us, an event called Mahamandal will take place. "This event will be organised by Daksh Prajapati (Surendra Pal) where he will insult Shiv, whom he hates to the core. But Shiv, who is known for his rage, will be calm and composed, but will answer back."

The source also reveals adds that Sati will go to meet Shiv but he will send her back, which will upset Sati.

"Apart from some high voltage drama, audience will also witness Vishnu -Tulsi vivah and Shiv-Sati's dance sequence in the show," adds the source.

TC spoke to the producer, Suhana who said, "It is one of the must watch and crucial sequences of the show. There are many things about Daksh and Shiv's relationship that people are not aware of and they will get to know more about it.

Mohit Raina is back

Amrita Mulchandani, TNN | Jan 31, 2012

After playing lead in television shows like Chehera and Ganga Ki Dheej, Mohit Raina is back with a bang on the small screen.

But this time he is back with a character which he says will be an achievement to cherish. Mohit is playing the character of Mahadev in Nikhil Sinha's Devo Ke Dev - Mahadev which airs on Life Ok channel.

Talking about how he decided to sign on the dotted line, Mohit says, "When I was called for the audition, I was a bit surprised, but I still went ahead without thinking too much about it. When I met the show makers I was amazed with the way, they were thinking of making this show at such a large scale. The set, the graphics which they are using in the show is just outstanding. While taking up this role, I also thought that before this show no one has shown the love life of Lord Shiva. This show will also take you through the romantic journey of Mahadev and Sati."

To get into the skin of his character, Mohit really worked hard on his body and got a broader look. "I need to show my toned muscles because I will be always in Lord Shiva's look and people will get to see my bare body."

Apart from all this Mohit also discussed with researched Dev Dutta before he started shooting for the show. "His inputs were very important for the show. I am excited that the audience will have a look at the human side of Mahadev through this show. I am getting very positive reviews. The credit for it goes to director-producer Nikhil Sinha. Wherever I go people start calling me lord Shiva. It feels awesome," he smiles.

Devon Ke Dev... Mahadev: Why does Shukracharya attack the Mahamandal? 

(31-01-2012)

The entire cosmos is getting affected with charge on the planetary movements changing becauseVishnu and Bramha are shocked by Daksh's words. The whole world seems to be deeply affected with such heavy duty words but Shiva is watching calmly.

At the Mahamandal, everyone is shocked to hearDaksh's shraap. Angry with DakshShukracharyaattacks at the Mahamandal, but Shiva saves thedevtas from him.

Unhappy twist

In the mythological show, Devon Ke Dev Mahadev on Life OK, after Shiv (Mohit Raina) saved Sati's (Mouni Roy) life, she fell in love with him. In the upcoming episodes, her father Daksh Prajapati (Surendra Pal) will organise a Mahamandal. As he hates Shiv, he will offend Shiv who will participate in the Mahamandal, which will be dramatic.

---------------------------------------------------

http://www.tribuneindia.com/2012/20120129/ttlife1.htm