Devon ke Dev Mahadev

\|/ :: Devon Ke Dev Mahadev- Article Archive :: \|/ - Page 81

OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Romanch Mehta to feature in C. I. D.!

Talented actor Romanch Mehta to be seen in an episodic.

Saturday, January 31, 2015 | 7:22:13 PM IST (+05:30 GMT) 
 0 Comments | 2393 Views | Copyright: India-forums.com/TellyBuzz

Actor Romanch Mehta last seen Life OK's Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev is set to come back on small screen with an episodic of Sony TV's C. I. D.

Our source informs us, "The upcoming episode of C. I. D. will focus on a kidnapping case of a boy where Romanch will be seen portraying the character of his father who along with his wife is residing abroad. Eventually the couple come down to India to purchase a land property for re-opening an orphanage there. However, they could not construct the bulding there as their son disappears and the place turns to be a haunted one."

"The story will unfold when the C. I. D. team will find the man who is spreading such haunted stories and kidnapped the son because he did not wanted any construction on that property," ends the source.

When contacted actor Romanch says, "I had been a part of C.I.D. five years back, it was a great feeling to meet the team back. C. I. D. has completed 17 long years and it will always be a pleasure to work for this show. My shoot happened in different locations to bring out freshness and overall my experience to work with the C. I. D. team has turn turned to be amazing."

Stay tuned to this space for latest developments.

Aakruti Damani 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail

Jaya Bhattacharya to play a widow in &TV's Ganga!

Actress Jaya Bhattacharya, will be seen playing a different character in a new show.

Tuesday, February 10, 2015 | 1:30:16 PM IST (+05:30 GMT) 
 5 Comments | 2096 Views | Copyright: India-Forums.com/TellyBuzz

jaya bhattacharya

Talented actress Jaya Bhattacharya, currently seen in Bharat Ka Veer Putra - Maharana Pratap, will now be seen in a different avatar in the upcoming show Ganga on soon to be launched channel &TV.

Our source informs us, "Jaya will be seen playing a widow in the show who will be the head of the Ashram. Her character is not negative but she is strict."

When contacted Jaya, she confirmed saying, "I loved my character and its beautifully written. After a long time I have got to do something different. I am wearing no makeup in the show. A lot of efforts have been put in to write the script and everything has been very beautifully shot. We had a great time shooting in Banaras in the month of December while it was too cold there. We were shooting in the fog walking barefoot on the sand. I am very happy to be a part of this project. After a long time, I am working with Waseem Sabir and am very happy to see him grow like this as a director. Overall it's a very good experience for me."

We wish Jaya all the best for her new project! 

Anwesha Kamal

OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
New Article - "Indian Television : Here's A Look At The Big Budget TV Shows - In Pics" - Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev Is Mentioned - Click The Link For The Article -
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
New Article - "Gautam Rode, Kamya Punjabi, Mohit Raina, Mouni Roy And Others Attend Producer Sohanna Sinha's Birthday - In Pics"  -  Click The Link -
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail

Mohit Raina takes lady love Mouni Roy out on a movie date!

Popular TV actress Mouni Roy was recently spotted with the alleged love of her life who is none other than the reel life lord Shiva, Mohit Raina. The duo was spotted late night yesterday at PVR in Mumbai. Ironically, the reel life Shiv-Parvati were spotted together on the occassion of Shivratri. 

OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail

TV Celebs talk about Maha Shivratri!

Actors from our tinsel town speak about the auspicious festival of Maha Shivratri and their memories and rituals associated to it.

Tuesday, February 17, 2015 | 7:12:13 PM IST (+05:30 GMT) 
 2 Comments | 1225 Views | Copyright: India-Forums.com/TellyBuzz

Maha Shivratri marks the day of Lord Shiv and Goddess 'Parvati' coming together. All of Lord Shiva's devotees celebrate Maha Shivratri in a grand way by offering flowers, milk and much more to celebrate their union. On this auspicious day, TellyBuzz got in touch with a few of the actors from the tinsel town.

Read on!

Adita Wahi, last seen in Laut Aao Trisha on Life OK

I do not fast on Maha Shivratri. In fact, I just perform a small Puja or just light a diya. I am not very religious or into rituals. Though I do believe in the power of the unknown, the super power above us, our creator but the only religion I follow is humanity. Be good, do well and try and have some positive impact on other people's lives *smiles*. That is what any God wants - be a good human being!

Anupam Bhattacharya, last seen in Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev on Life OK

I always offer milk, water and fruits specially Dhatura to the ShivLing on this very special day. I am in Delhi, but I will follow it ceremoniously. Fasting I feel is a very personal choice. I do not believe in religious protocols per se. I do what I believe is respectful and blissful. Also, ever since I have done Mahadev, somehow I feel very close to shivji. That shows definitely had some Godly energy.

Ashita Dhawan Gulabani, last seen in Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya on Zee TV

I do believe in Lord Shiva but I do not know why I get a little scared of him. I had been to Ujjain for an outdoor shoot for my upcoming show Bhagyalakshmi. Just when we reached there, I got the most amazing Mahakal Darshan where the priest did a special Puja for me. I got to teach my forehead to the ling. That was the best gift and what more I could have asked for? We would be celebrating in a simple way by doing a Puja in the temple and donating milk to the needy *smiles*

Bhuvnesh Mam, last seen in Ek Hasina Thi on Star Plus

Being a Kashmiri, we celebrate Shivratri a day prior. Shivratri is a big festival and thePuja was held in Delhi but could not be a part of it. All I remember of my childhood days is that on this day after Puja we used to get a lot of walnuts as Prasad. So, it was more like a walnut day for us. I want to make an appeal to not waste too much of milk by pouring it on Shivlinga. All of the milk gets wasted. I would say, put a few drops of milk in water and pour it on the idol. Donate the rest of the milk to the needy. Happy Shivratri to all!

Mohit Malik, seen in Doli Armaanon Ki on Zee TV

I do not fast but I am going to meditate tonight and send some prayers. I have memories of going to the temple with my grandfather and doing seva along with singing bhajans for Shiva.

TellyBuzz wishes everyone a very Happy Shivratri!

Upasana Patel

OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail

Shivas of TV!

On the auspicious occasion of Maha Shivratri, TellyBuzz lists down the popular faces of Telly town who have portrayed the character of Lord Shiv in their shows.

Tuesday, February 17, 2015 | 8:10:07 PM IST (+05:30 GMT) 
 16 Comments | 2828 Views | Copyright: India-forums.com/TellyBuzz

On the auspicious occasion of Maha Shivratri, TellyBuzz lists down the popular faces of Telly town who have portrayed the character of Lord Shiv in their shows.

Let's see which are they -

Actor Samar Jai Singh portrayed the role of Lord Shiva in the popular 90s TV series 'Om Namah Shivay'. The show used to air on Doordarshan.

Actor Mukesh Solanki portrayed Lord Shiva in Sahara One's mythological show Jai Jai Bajrangbali.

Mohit Raina essayed the character of deity Lord Shiva. he won accolades for his acting and became like a role model for his admirers.

Himanshu Soni is seen essaying the character of Neeli Chhatri Wale. He is portraying the character of Lord Shivaye but in a different context who is staying in the 21st century.

Well, who is your favorite choice of Shiv on television!

TellyBuzz wishes all the viewers a very happy Maha Shivratri!

Aakruti Damani
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail

World Cup fever grips our TV celebs!!

Actors share their views for the country's win today...

Saturday, March 14, 2015 | 7:15:20 PM IST (+05:30 GMT) 
 48 Comments | 4195 Views | Copyright: India-forums.com/TellyBuzz

With India's win today in the World Cup, it looks like TV celebs are keenly interested in this sport who took time out and shared their views for the win - 

Disha Parma loved as Pankhuri in Star Plus popular show Pyaar Ka Dard Hai...Meetha Meetha Pyaara Pyaara... says,

"Woohoo.. India killing it this world Cup..! #WontGiveItBack"

Saurabh Raaj Jain loved as Krishna on Star Plus Mahabharat says,

"Hail Dhoni india all d way #WeWontGiveItBack"

Sonarika Bharodia loved as Parvati on Life OK's Devon Ke Dev. Mahadevsays,

"INDIA INDIAA INDIAAA!! *screaming my lungs outtt!!! Whooppiieee *penguin jumps!! Soo effin proud right now!! @msdhoni u awesome sauce!!"

Kritika Kamra seen in MTV India MTV Webbed Season 2 says,

"Ends it in style! @msdhoni That's why we love u! #INDvsZIM #CWC15"

Satish Kaushik seen on SAB TV's The Great Indian Family Drama says,

"What a WIN for India...@ImRaina @msdhoni converted impossible into possible..aggressive cricket..cheers!!!!!" 

Gaurav Chopra seen on Colors' show Uttaran says,

"If cricket is a religion for u,and if u follow Indian cricket,then MSD is the God of protection,prosperity and also resurrection.all in one"

Is the World Cup fever on amongst the viewers as well?

Aakruti Damani

OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail

I am very happy with the changing trends of television : Pankaj Dheer

TellyBuzz in conversation with versatile actor Pankaj Dheer on his new show Dil Ki Baateinon Sony TV...

Wednesday, March 25, 2015 | 5:28:55 PM IST (+05:30 GMT) 
 2 Comments | 90 Views | Copyright: India-Forums.com/TellyBuzz

Talented actor Pankaj Dheer who was last seen on Life OK's popular show Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev, has made a comeback to television with Dil Ki Baatein on Sony TV. Pankaj who has done a lot of mythological shows before has been roped in to play Ram Kapoor's father-in-law on the show and his character has various shades to it. 

TellyBuzz spoke to Pankaj to know more about his character, about the changing trends of television and much more.

Tell us something about your character?

I am playing the character of Mr. Kapoor who is supposed to be a music company owner. He is the father of Anandita. Ram is an upcoming singer and I never wanted him to be my son-in-law. I hate him for what he did to me. As the story unfolds, he feels that his son-in-law Ram is responsible for his daughter's death. 

So, he is not ready to forgive him. He wants to keep the children away from even the shadow of Ram. He will have a direct conflict with the main protagonist. It's a very different and a challenging role for me. It has a lot of shades of emotions. The kind of attitude I have to carry is very interesting and I am doing it after a long time. It's good fun playing this character.

It's being said that the character you are playing is negative...

At the moment, it is negative but it will have a lot of shades as the story will move ahead.

What made you opt for the show?

I was offered this role and somewhere it is based on the movie Daddy. The role has already been performed earlier so it was a challenge for me to pick up playing a role which has already been performed. So they must have thought that I am the right person for this role so the makers approached me and I accepted the role.

Having done so many mythological shows, what do you feel more comfortable with - Mytho or daily soap?

The last mythological show I did was Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev. After that I didn't do any show because I was not happy with the scenario. I picked up this role when it came to me. I am very happy doing this currently. Who wants to wear tons and tons of jewelry and talks in Sanskrit (smiles)?

What is Nikitin (Nikitin Dheer) busy with and now your daughter-in-law Kratika (Kratika Sengar) is also doing a show. Have you seen her show?

Nikitin is busy doing a Telugu film at the moment. After Chennai Express we waited because we wanted him to bring in to the lead. Now he has got a major lead role to play. They are currently shooting in Hyderabad and soon they will shift to Europe. Coming to daughter-in-law Kratika, she is busy with her show Servicewali Bahu. I don't have time to follow her show. We have three actors at home and all are busy with their work. I have seen the first episode and a few episodes in between and it's different and interesting. She is enjoying and I like to give them independence. It's their life and I don't interfere in it.

How is the co-ordination with everyone on the sets?

It's very beautiful. Gurdeep (Gurdeep Kohli) is a nice and a lovely girl. Ram is also a good person and a good actor. The others are also very good and respectful. I just had a few days of shooting with the team. I am sure that it will be a nice experience further as well.

What's your take on the changing trends of television? A lot of finite series are being made these days...

It's very important that we should also evolve like we see that the American series are as good as movies. Why should we stick to the kind of shows we make. We are a culturally rich nation with so much of classic stories so why don't we pick up some classics and make series for metros and big cities too. I am very happy.

What are your future plans?

As of now I am busy with this. Further it depends upon what I will be offered. I have done my bit and now I am not in a hurry. I will pick up roles that will be challenging for me and give me a lot of satisfaction. 

Anwesha Kamal

OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail

Kumar Hedge to enter Bharat Ka Veer Putra - Maharana Pratap

Actor Kumar Hegde will join the cast of Bharat Ka Veer Putra - Maharana Pratap...

Friday, March 27, 2015 | 6:32:28 PM IST (+05:30 GMT) 
 5 Comments | 2981 Views | Copyright: India-forums.com/TellyBuzz

Contiloe's popular historical show Bharat Ka Veer Putra - Maharana Pratap on Sony TV, is becoming gripping with each passing episode. 

After Tulsidas' entry on the show, the show has been gaining praises for the kind of twists and turns brought in by the makers of the show.

To add more drama in its tale, the makers have roped in the popular actor Kumar Hedge, who last seen in Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev on Life OK. He will be seen essaying a very pivotal role on the show.

Our source informs us, "Kumar Hedge will be seen as Khan Ji. There will be a Siege (a military operation in which enemy forces surround a town or building) seen on the show. On the other hand, there will be a big fight between Akbar (Krip Suri) and Pratap. Khan ji will be seen in a very pivotal role who will help Maharana Pratap to win this battle."

When contacted Kumar, but we couldn't reach to him.

TellyBuzz wishes Kumar Hegde all the best for his new show!

Neha Jain