Users

Frequent Posters

OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

The Human Side Of TV's Lord Shiva #Exclusive

Posted by Rashmi Shrivastava On August 04, 2014

_99B8778cc

Indian tele Lord Shiva a.k.a Mohit Raina who plays the title role in Nikhil Sinha's Devon Mein Dev Mahadev, is quite a fitness conscious person in real life. Just Showbiz brings fitness freak God of Indian Television and his fitness tips for every person. On being asked what fitness means to him, he replies, "For me  fitness is not only having a good physique but it is the overall lifestyle which I follow in my life. It's not just about having a perfect body. I also believe in positive mental attitude. A person should have positive attitude in his life and this reflects in a healthy lifestyle. Also fitness means a lot of mental strength for me because it's the mind who takes all the decisions.  I do mediate in the morning when I get time. I believe in eating right kind of food at right time. Many people think that dieting is starving yourself... that is never a right way to control your diet. Starvation ruins certain systems in our body. In breakfast I eat scrambled eggs with brown bread and baked beans. For lunch I eat homemade food like brown rice, chicken and daal. And for dinner I eat early and thus prefer salads and soups. I just love rajma-chawal, I miss that eating often in my life. What you eat is important and what is eating you is equally important."

_99B9004 cc

_99B8552

Well Mohit, you have a huge fan following and we hope you inspire people to have a positive mental attitude in life. Here is a "God" with a high mental strength and a healthy body. 

http://www.just-showbiz.com/the-human-side-of-tvs-lord-shiva-exclusive/

The following two tabs change content below
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail

Happy Birthday Mohit Raina!

Thursday, August 14, 2014

Mohit Raina aka Mahadev of 'Devo Ke Dev Mahadev' turns a year older today.

Women go gaga over him. The mere mention of his name brings a smile across many faces. And why not .. He is one of the most fit and handsome   actor we have in the entertainment industry.  We are talking about  the magnificent Mahadev of television, Mohit Raina.

On his Birthday, we bring  to you some unknown facts about the star. Take a look:

1. Mohit was born on 14th August,1982  in UK.

2.  In 2008, he made his film debut  in the Mithun Chakraborty starrer film 'Don Muthu Swami'.

3. This man of few words is outstanding when it comes to his physique, the bare body look and the subtle anger in his eyes. He has it all!

4. Flawless is the word for this hunk who makes girls go weak in their knees as he comes on their TV screen as Mahadev.

5. He has been an actor with sharp features and a body which has set a benchmark for all the actors in Indian  Television Industry.

6. He secured a place among the top five at the Grasim Mr. India 2005.

7. Mohit's favourite hobby is playing snooker.

8. Because of his Mahadev image, a lot of people approach Mohit and ask him to give them aashirwaad. Funny, isn't it?

9. Credit to his magical charisma, Mohit is the man every woman loves and wishes to have as their dream date! Right?

Wasn't it lovely to know so many facts about the handsome hunk? He truly is a gem and we wish him an amazing Birthday. 

OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail

"I have grown up but only physically and not mentally" - Anshoor Kaur

Child artist Ashnoor Kaur who stole the hearts of the masses with her docile and naive acting in ColorsNa Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha, talks about her role in an upcoming showTum Sath Ho Jaab Apne and more.

Saturday, August 16, 2014 | 3:44:14 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-forums.com/TellyBuzz  |   1 Comments  |  561 Views

Television's popular kid Ashnoor Kaur is well known for her character as Navika in Colors' popular show Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha. Later she made appearances in shows likeBade Acche Lagte HaiDevon Ke Dev. MahadevMahabharat and more now the cute looking Ashnoor will be seen in a prominent role in Sony Pal's upcoming show Tum Sath Ho Jaab Apne.

She will be seen essaying the character of Najma and daughter of Mariyaam played by Barkha Bisht Sengupta.

We got in touch with Ashnoor to know more about her character in the show, the story and more in this chat with TellyBuzz.

Having played many characters in many shows, this little kid Ashnoor Kaur is happy to play the lead  role and feels that she has grown in terms of physicality, "I am essaying the character of Najma in Tum Sath Ho Jaab Apne which is going to be aired on Sony Pal. After Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha, I did many shows and finally I got this show which is a major show where I am the lead. Many people told me that in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha, you were so small and now you have grown up. So I just tell them that yes I have grown up but only physically and not mentally, mentally I am just like the Ashnoor who was seen in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha as small, cute, naughty girl."

Describing on the story of her show Tum Saath Ho Jab Apne, Ashnoor says, "It is a story about a girl Najma wants to play Tennis because the impeccable skills she has in herself. Najma's father was a Badminton player and that's why she also wants to become a player as she is inspired by her father. Thus she plays badminton, later she realizes that she has Tennis skills as well, and so she becomes a Tennis player. But there are many hurdles which comes her way and that's why she is not able to achieve her dreams. But Imraan (Hasan Zaidibhaiyawho is our neighbor and Mariyaam who is my mother in the show, helps me to become a tennis player."

Furthermore Ashnoor also revealed the names of the other actors in the show, "There are many other characters like Hasan Bhaiya's Mamu played by Ravi uncle. Then there is Badi Ammi played by Parul Chaudhry, there are kids too. I will be having an elder sister and a brother, then there are my cousins in the show who are two sisters and a brother." 

TellyBuzz wishes Ashnoor Kaur all the best for the new show.

Neha Jain

OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail

After Arjun, Shaheer Sheikh to be seen as Emperor Ashoka?

Television's popular actor Shaheer Sheikh might be seen playing the character of Emperor Ashoka in Swastik Production's next venture Ashoka.

Saturday, August 16, 2014 | 5:55:27 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-forums.com/TellyBuzz  |   79 Comments  |  8159 Views

As we can see that television shows has become a medium of projecting the history of our country beautifully. Shows such as Bharat Ka Veer Putra - Maharana Pratap onSony TVEk Veer Stree ki Kahaani Jhansi Ki Rani on Zee TV, Jodha Akhbar on Zee TVand more. 

Not only history but taking us back to the ancient times, to trace back the story of gods and goddesses, there are many mythological shows such as Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev onLife OKMahabharat on Star Plus etc. to make people aware about their significance. Thus Swastik Production is all set to depict the story of a warrior King Ashoka through their upcoming show Ashoka which might be aired on Star Plus again.

One of the biggest epic show Mahabharat on Star Plus will air its last episode today leaving the viewers sad though but don't worry another masterpiece is coming their way to astound them.

As per our sources, "Shaheer has gained immense appreciation for the portrayal of his revered character Arjun. He was applauded for his outstanding role and so Shaheer is their first choice for the role of Emperor Ashoka for their upcoming project Ashoka on Star Plus. The show Ashoka will be shot at the same location where Mahabharat was shot."

We got in touch with Shaheer to take the confirmation for the same for which he said, "I have no clue about it as I have not yet been approached for it. I have heard that Swastik Production is coming up with a new show but I don't know anything about it."

It's a wait and watch game now!

TellyBuzz will keep you updated on the same.

Neha Jain

OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail

Life OK to bring in Indian version of Bold and Beautiful; Puja Bose approached for the show!

Puja Bose who was last seen in Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 7 approached for the Indian version of Bold and Beautiful.

Saturday, August 16, 2014 | 6:19:51 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-forums.com/TellyBuzz  |   10 Comments  |  4940 Views

Life OK has a quite a lot of shows in its kitty. The channel recently launched one of the most loved shows Laut Aao Trisha which is doing exceptionally well for the channel. As we all knowLaut Aao Trisha is a remake of a Spanish show Donde esta Elisa, Life OK has also taken the copy rights of American soap Bold and Beautiful.

Our source states, "The channel has already taken the copyrights of the show and everything is at a very initial stage."

We also heard from our source that Puja Bose who was last seen in Colors ongoing season of Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 7 was approached for the show and has also given the look test for the same. When contacted Puja, this is what she had to say-

"Yes, I had received a call from them for the show but currently I am on a break from television. As of now I do not have any clue about the character and how will it form. As of now nothing is finalized," ends Puja.

Well, Life OK is surely taking some risks that have hit the audience's well. With Bold and BeautifulLife OK is taking a step further to showcase glitz and glamor. 

TellyBuzz wishes Puja all the luck for her future ventures.

Keep reading this space till we get to you some latest updates of your favorite shows.

Upasana Patel

OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail

TV Actors Who Played Double Roles On Television - In Pics

On Indian television, playing double roles is a hectic affair. Considering the tight schedules and telecast deadlines that the production team has to follow, it becomes difficult to continue with double roles as it requires to shoot the same scene twice. Each scene with a double role has to be shot twice which eventually drains the actors as well if More...

http://www.fuzionproductions.com/tv-actors-played-double-roles-television-pics/

-- Mohit

OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail

While daughters are daddy's princesses, sons are their best friends. A father and son relationship, if done right, can be the strongest bond one can make. For a son, a father is his role model, his guardian and More...

http://www.fuzionproductions.com/best-father-son-duos-indian-television-pics/

-- Mahadev Ganesh

OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail

After Mahadev, Mohit Raina to play Lord Krishna in Life OK's next mytho!

Mohit Raina who is known as Mahadev, is all set to play another deity character of Lord Krishna in Life OK's next venture Krishna.

Monday, August 18, 2014 | 5:18:21 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-forums.com/TellyBuzz  |   1 Comments  |  282 Views

Television's handsome hunk Mohit Raina is currently essaying the role of Mahadev in Life OK's popular show Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev. The news of the mythological show Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev going off air is already out, another mythological show is coming your way to enthrall you. 

Yes! the vacant slot of Devon Ke De... will be occupied with an upcoming show titled as Krishna. The show will be produced by Triangle Films Company owned by Nikhil Sinha. The makers of the show have finalized the lead for their show which will be played by Mohit again.

As per our reliable sources we found out, "Mohit Raina will be seen as Krishna in the show. He will be seen as the narrator who will be narrating the story of Lord Krishna in the show donning Krishna's avatar. He will be seen surrounded by gopis, playing a flute and more."

Mohit is applauded and appreciated for his role of Mahadev. 

So it will be interesting to see if he can the charm the viewers with his Krishna's role or not. 

We wish Mohit Raina all the best for his future.

Neha Jain

OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail

Bal Ganesh Sadhil Kapoor to make a come back on Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev!

Sadhil Kapoor the Bal Ganesh of Mahadev to make a come back for Ganesh Chathurti special episode.

Wednesday, August 27, 2014 | 5:22:11 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-forums.com/TellyBuzz  |   1 Comments  |  607 Views

Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev is one prominent mythological show of Life OK and it has always managed to gain high TRPs. It has always kept the audience hooked because of its ensemble.

Who can forget the Bal Ganesh played by Sadhil in Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev. Well the audience will get to see this Bal Ganesh again onscreen, he will be making an appearance in a cameo role. 

Our source informs us, "There will be a few flashback scenes where Bal Ganesha will go to  Kailash Parvat where he will reminisce his childhood days." 

When contacted Sadhil Kapoor he says, "It was an amazing experience to shoot with Mahadev (Mohit Raina) again and I think I am blessed by Bappa to attain this position, it feels great to know that this episode is shot for Ganesh Chathurti. I never expected this kind of response by the audience for my performance. Now when they come to know that I am coming back in Mahadev they have been posting messages for me that they are very happy with the comeback."

Phalguni Sharma

OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail

'Bal Ganesha' Sadhil Kapoor delightfully welcomes Bappa at home!

Little kid Sadhil Kapoor is happy to welcome Lord Ganesha at his place. In a chat with TellyBuzz, he talks about the preparations done for the festival, visiting few other Ganesh Idols and more...

Saturday, August 30, 2014 | 4:45:50 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-forums.com/TellyBuzz  |   1 Comments  |  488 Views

One of the most adorable kid of TV Sadhil Kapoor who was loved for his acting skills as Bal Ganesha in Life OK's Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev is happy to bring Lord Ganesha at home. While he himself has been essaying the role of deity, he is quite blessed and devoted to make all the preparations to welcome our beloved Bappa at his home.

Sounding excited Saadhil says, "I always keep Ganpati at my home. Every year I buy mushak raj but it is quite different this year as it has been placed beside the idol."

With much of zeal and zest Sadhil welcomed Bappa at his home as he says, "We all danced and brought the idol. We have kept Ganpati for five days and many of my friends have visited my place to seek his blessings."

When asked about the tasty and mouthwatering delicacy prepared for Bappa he says, "We have prepared Modak and Gulaab Jamun for Lord Ganesha."

Saadhil is happy with his performance in Devon Ke Dev Mahadev and thanks Ganesha for showering his blessings upon him as he says, "I am pleased to know that people like my work in the show. We are planning to visit a few Ganesha idols across the city and we all like to have him at our place."   

After the visarjan,I will miss him. I and my sister cry after the immersion happens. I am eagerly waiting for his comeback," concludes Sadhil.

Well that's nice to know Sadhil

Anwesha Kamal