\|/ :: Devon Ke Dev Mahadev- Article Archive :: \|/ - Page 74

Posted: 9 years ago

Television Actors And Their Hottest Avatars - In Pics

In the book of eternal characters, there are some names worth special mention. When actors take on these characters and become one with them, magic happens. The magic created on screen is translated into a lifelong image which engraves itself in the hearts of those who love them. Here's a look at some of the hottest avatars taken on by some of More...

Link:  http://www.fuzionproductions.com/television-actors-hottest-avatars-pics/

^^ Mohit Raina

Maninee De Mishra to enter The Adventures of Hatim!

Popular and bold actress Maninee De Mishra has been roped in to play a witch in Life OK's popular fantasy based show The Adventures of Hatim.

Wednesday, July 23, 2014 | 3:09:54 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-Forums.com / TellyBuzz  |   19 Comments  |  1399 Views

Versatile actress Maninee De Mishra who is much loved and appreciated for playing the daring cop Agrima Singh in Star Plus' popular show Diya Aur Baati Hum recently, is all set to be seen in a different avatar in Triangle Films' fantasy tale The Adventures of Hatim on Life OK.

Our source informed us, "Maninee has been roped in to play the character of a witch, Tiktiki. She is the queen of the witches. There will be some fight sequences with Hatim."

When contacted Maninee, she confirmed the news saying, "It's for the first time I am doing a fantasy based show and it's a fabulous experience for me to play this character. The costume has been designed by Neerusha Nikhat which is very creative. I got scared after seeing the costume. It took around 5 hours for me to do the makeup. It was quite challenging for me to become somebody else, to do the chroma scenes, the fight sequences and applying glue on my face for the first time. I have done Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev with them earlier so it was quite joyful for me to get back to the same team and having great fun working with them."

She further adds, "I am a very action oriented person and I always like doing action sequences and I also watch action movies. I like the guns and swords and I was very excited when I was given a gun in Diya Aur Baati Hum. The show is very popular amongst children and my niece and nephew watch the show in Washington so this one's for them (smiles)."

We also heard that Maninee was not keeping well while she was shooting for the show. When we asked Maninee about it, she said, "I was suffering from a throat infection for about 2 days and got high fever. It was very difficult for me to shoot like this and I had to take an off for a day because of my throat. Thanks to the medicines and gargling which I did to get cured. I also thank to the production house for being so co-operative that I managed shooting well."

Anwesha Kamal

I started dancing when I heard Salman Khan is coming on my set: Sadhil Kapoor

Child actor Sadhil Kapoor excitedly shares his experience on meeting superstar Salman Khanin this conversation with TellyBuzz.

Thursday, July 24, 2014 | 5:35:21 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-forums.com/tellybuzz  |   0 Comments  |  3274 Views

Popular child actor Sadhil Kapoor who is currently hosting the show Disney Channel'sCaptain Tiao, got his fame from Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev. Even though his stint in the show has ended but the little kid is still present in the hearts of his audience as Ganesha.

The cute kid Sadhil was overwhelmed when Salman Khan visited the sets of Captain Tiao to promote his film 'Kick'.

TellyBuzz spoke to Sadhil to know about his excitement and experience shooting with the superstar of Bollywood.

Amazed Sadhil on meeting Salman Khan says, "I literally started dancing when I came to know Salman Khan is going to come on my set. I was very happy after meeting him. We had lot of fun on the sets. Salman Khan gifted me a sketch and also a Skate Board. We played lot of games on the set and then we started dancing where I taught him my signature step and we were dancing on his movie song Jhumme Ki Raat."

Well, Sadhil truly is lucky to meet the Kick star and dance with him.

Whats common between Mahadev and Hatim!

Posted by Rashmi Shrivastava On July 28, 2014

Rajbir Singh plays title role of Hatim on Life Ok and Mohit Raina plays title role in Devon Mein Dev Mahadev.  He gets no time for anything else except acting as a show like hatim is very demanding physically as well as mentally and same applies for Mohit Raina with regards to Mahadev.  Rajbir says, " Hatim is a very demanding and Rajbir singh-mohit raina-nikhil sinhasatisfying show as an actor.  Producer Nikhil Sinhaand Suhana Sinha are perfectionists. Nikhil sir is more like a family to me and while working with him even an experienced actor gets so much to learn because he is such a master in all aspects. I still remember on the launch Mohit Raina had too come to wish us. We both work for triangle film company shows. We both have title roles and our career got prominence courtesy the shows of the same production house and the person responsible for it is producer Nikhil Sinha. He  is more like a family to me and while working with him even an experienced actor gets so much to learn because he is such a master in all aspects. He is a great director- he is multitalented and has deep knowledge about camera, lighting , backrond music , script writing , acting , designing a shot with endless variety. He is a true captain of the ship. I feel lucky to get an opportunity to work with him". we wish both the shows go no continuing for a long time!

http://www.just-showbiz.com/whats-common-between-mahadev-and-hatim/

The following two tabs change content below.

Mohit Raina was offered Creature 3D opposite Bipasha Basu

TNN | Jul 29, 2014, 03.04 PM IST

Mohit Raina was offered Creature 3D opposite Bipasha Basu
Creature 3D makers approached Mahadev fame Mohit Raina to play the role opposite Bipasha Basu, but due to his onscreen persona of Mahadev, he was not signed for the film. 

Makers felt that as he plays Shiva - the ultimate god in tele-series Mahadev, his personality will be too strong in front of the Creature. Finally makers roped in Pakistani actor Imraan Abbas to play the role. 

Vikram Bhatt's Creature 3D starring Bipasha, Imran Abbas, produced under the banner of T-Series is slated for September 12 release.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/bollywood/news/Mohit-Raina-was-offered-Creature-3D-opposite-Bipasha-Basu/articleshow/39231830.cms?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Mahadev to fight with five biggest negative forces in Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev!

An intense and thrilling fight sequence between Mahadev and five forces will engage the viewers in the upcoming episodes of Life OK's Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev.

Saturday, August 02, 2014 | 5:21:17 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-forums.com/TellyBuzz  |   11 Comments  |  1365 Views

Soon a thrilling fight sequence is all set to take place in Triangle Films' Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev on Life OK. Wondering what this fight sequence is all about? Here is the answer...  

Mahadev (Mohit Raina) will fight intensely with the negative forces. 

These different forces will be played by Chetan Hansraj who is currently seen in Jodha Akbaron Zee TVVineet Sharma who is a Bollywood actor, Ibrar Yakub who was seen in an episodic of Gumrah on Channel V and more.

We got in touch with Manav Gohil, who is seen playing the character of Angad in Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev and he said, "Yes we are shooting for a promo where Mahadev is fighting with five negative forces. I don't know much about it as I have shot before and other actors shot it separately. But I (Angad) will indulge in a tiff with Mahadev, he will come to fight with Mahadev and will call these negative forces to fight against him. I know only this much till now."

TellyBuzz wishes all the actors of Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev all the best!

Neha Jain

Mohit Raina to play Lohitaang 

Mohit Raina, as Mahadev has won many a hearts and still rides high on the popularity charts!! The very popular mythological show on Life OK by Nikhil Sinha's Triangle Films Company, Devon Ke Dev Mahadev continues to appeal audiences with its interesting tracks.

The coming weeks will see yet another enchanting story woven around yet another double role performance, coming from Mohit Raina.

Yes, you heard it right!! Raina who earlier played a double role as Mahadev and Jalandhar will now be seen in a dual role. This time around, he will be seen playing the character of Lohitang.

As soon as baby Lohitang will be born, he will be taken away by Andhaka (Manav Gohil). Andhaka who wants to avenge Mahadev, will bring up Lohitang by tutoring him, so that once he grows up he would take revenge against Mahadev.

A reliable source states, "The recent rumours about the show losing out on viewers resulting in low TRPs will be erased with the emergence of this new track. Mohit has always been loved by his fans, and they will be doubly thrilled to see their favourite emerge in yet another double role. Jalandhar's track introduced earlier did phenomenally well, and the maker and channel will bring quite a lot of surprises via this track."

We tried calling Mohit as well as Producer Nikhil Sinha, but could not get through to them.

Get ready for this interesting track in Mahadev.

Edited by deboleena.manna - 9 years ago

Mohit Raina aka 'Mahadev' in a double role again!

The last time Mohit Raina played a double role as Mahadev and Jalandhar in Devon Ke Dev Mahadev, the serial's ratings soared.

Now after almost a year, producer Nikhil Sinha is recreating another Mahadev in the form of Lohitang.

Says Nikhil, "Whether it was Jalandhar or Lohitang they are all 'Shivansh' born from some part of Shiva - his hair, blood, etc. Lohitang came into being from Shiva's sweat when he performed theTandav. So he will be a lookalike ofMahadev."

But unlike Jalandhar who was cold-blooded, Lohitang is aggressive and hot-tempered and his body turns red when he is angry. "Lohitang is considered the mentor of Mars and is metallic. We will work on his look accordingly," says Nikhil adding that it will be a huge challenge for the makers and Mohit.

"For the last few months we were looking for some challenging stuff and we found this. Last time we did the double role track, it was fun, and all of us including Mohit enjoyed it. It's also a delight for the audience," he adds.

In the serial, little Lohitang has already been introduced Mahadev has entrusted Andhak to take care of him. However, Andhak poisons his mind against Mahadev and organises a team of asuras to fight him with Lohitang leading them. Chetan Hansraj, Manav Gohil,Vineet Sharma and Ibrar Yakub have been roped in as asuras and the track will begin in a couple of weeks.

http://www.dnaindia.com/entertainment/report-mohit-raina-aka-mahadev-in-a-double-role-again-2007422?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Chetan Hansraj, Vineet Sharma and Ibrar Yakub to enter Life OK's Mahadev

Chetan Hansraj, who presently plays the role of Adham Khan in Zee TV's Jodha Akbar will soon enter Mahadev. He will play the role of the asur Nighast. Also entering the show will be veteran actor Vineet Sharma. He will play the role of asur Shankhchood. Young talent Ibrar Yakub will also be seen in the show. He will essay yet another asur's role, by name Tuhund.

As reported earlier, Andhaka (Manav Gohil) will bring up young Lohitang with the intention of taking revenge against Mahadev. With Lohitang growing up, he will team up with three more asurs Nighast, Shankhchood and Tuhund to wage a war against Mahadev.

A source states, "A promo was recently shot for the same wherein the three asurs join hands with Lohitang (Mohit Raina's dual role) to take on Mahadev."

This will be a track that will go on for the next three months.

When contacted, Chetan told Tellychakkar.com, "Yes, I have started shoot for Mahadev. I play the role of an asur, Nighast. This is a new challenge, and different when compated to the boring daily soaps."

Ibrar Yakub also confirmed his presence in Mahadev stating, "Yes, I play an asur by name Tuhund. Tuhund had earlier fought with Andhaka, as he wanted to get into penance of Mahadev. However, this would not happen. Instead, Tuhund will be seen teaming with few other asurs and an ansh of Mahadev, Lohitang to fight Mahadev."

Indian Television : Top Five Shows Of GECs As Per TRPs - In Pics

We hereby present you with top five shows from the leading GECs of Indian Television according to their TRPs on week 30 of 2014. Click through the slides to see if your favorite show has been receiving good TRPs. Star More...

http://www.fuzionproductions.com/indian-television-top-five-shows-gecs-per-trps-pics/

^^Mahadev