Devon ke Dev Mahadev

\|/ :: Devon Ke Dev Mahadev- Article Archive :: \|/ - Page 70

OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Bhavna Khatri in Life Ok's Devon Ke Dev Mahadev!

Life Ok's popular mythological show Devon Ke Dev Mahadev has always managed to rope in versatile actors from the small screen. Now we hear the talented actress Bhavna Khatri of Pardes Mei Mila Koi Apna Sa fame has been roped in to play a pivotal role of Chitralekha.

Our source informed us, "There is this track of Banasur which is going on right now. Bhavna will be portraying the character of Chitralekha who is the best friend of Banasur daughter Usha."

We also spoke to Bhavna who confirmed that she will be a part of Mahadev. We asked the talented actress more about her character, to which she replied, "Chitralekha as the name suggests is an artist who has been given this vardaan by goddess Parvati that you will be the most famous and biggest artist all over. It's her dream, she paints and how through Chitralekha's paintings Usha will find her true love and how it will lead to a war between Banasur and the Dev's is all about my character."

When asked how it feels to be a part of this show and how was it to shoot with Mahadev aka Mohit Raina she replied, "This is the first time that I am working on something like this. Its overwhelming and its very different. For a very long time I was very quiet and I was just observing things. We all think about God and Goddesses and you start shooting with them, how weird it feels to actually see them laughing on the sets, goofing up, cracking jokes and all. It was very funny to actually watch Mahadev cracking jokes. When I saw Mahadev cracking jokes I was literally like Oh my god Mahadev is cracking jokes. He looks very serious but trust me he is full of humour. It really looks like comedy happening on the sets. I am just enjoying myself and I am very happy to be a part of this show."

Well looks like team Mahadev actually have fun on the sets but amidst all the fun and masti the characters of this show have always impressed us with their acting. We wish Bhavna all the best for her role and also for her future projects.Bhavna has already started shooting for the show.

http://www.the tellytimes.com/bhavna-khatri-life-oks-devon-ke-dev-mahadev/

remove space between The and Tellytimes...

Edited by deboleena.manna - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail

Which is your favorite mythological hero?

Take this exciting quiz to choose your favorite mythological hero!

Friday, April 25, 2014 | 3:52:25 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-forums.com/TellyBuzz  |   113 Comments  |  2804 Views

TV has always been a medium to inform, educate and persuade the masses. But TV also showcases some of the informative shows which are apt and which can help us gauge knowledge from these shows. One such genre is mythology which is well addressed to the masses these days. Our mythological shows have indeed created an impact on the audiences. The characters like Ram, Lord Shiv and Lord Krishna are very much liked by the viewers. So we featured some of the favorite mythological heroes.

Gurmeet Choudhary - This charismatic actor played Ram inImagine's Ramayan. Gurmeet who debuted on TV with this show acted with precision and people actually loved his deity avatar.

Mohit Raina - One of the finest actors who fit the bill to play Lord Shiv is none other than Mohit Raina. Being associated to the show Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev on Life OK since its inception made him popular and till today people actually preach his religious avatar.

Neil Bhatt - This cute looking actor played suave Lakshman inZee TV's Ramayan. Though the show used to air on Sundays, but it still managed to capture the attention of the audiences and the viewers praised his acting skills.

Piyush Sahdev - The talented actor perfectly portrayed the character of Ram in Mahadev's Ramayan story with an ease. He is appreciated for his acting as Ram. He managed to pull off his character very well.

Saurabh Raaj Jain - While he plays the character of Lord Krishna in Star PlusMahabharat, he is very much liked by the audience for his aura. The show seems to be incomplete without Lord Krishna's character and makes us realize his prominence in the show.

So whom will you vote for? 

Proud-India thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Gurdeep Kohli, Esha Kansara, Sonarika Bhadoria in contention for Simar's role

Tuesday, 22 April 2014 - 7:50am IST | Place: Mumbai | Agency: DNA

😛

Dipika Samson who plays Simar in Sasural Simar Ka has decided to call it quits. There were reports about her having creative differences with the makers and that she was not happy about the way her role was shaping up. However, sources say that there's more to it than what is being portrayed. Says a source from the sets, "The serial revovles around her. After all, it is named after her character Simar and she is there in every second frame. What creative differences is she talking about? The fact is she is being misled by people around her. She is probably being instigated as Dipika has been demanding an unreasonable hike, owing to the popularity of the show and her character. In a few months the serial will be completing 1000 episodes, but she is not willing to budge from her stance." We tried to get in touch with Dipika but she was not available for comments.

Meanwhile, the makers have started looking for her replacement and have auditioned actresses like Gurdeep Kohli, Isha Kansara (last seen in Meri Bhabhi) and Sonarika Bhadoria (she played Parvati earlier in Devon Ke Dev Mahadev) for the role.

Proud-India thumbnail

'Yeh Rishta...' actor passes away!

😭
'Yeh Rishta...' actor passes away!
Rakesh aka Maharaj ji
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai actor Rakesh Diwana, who portrayed the character of Maharaj Ji in the show passed away today morning due to illness caused after undergoing a bariatric surgery in Indore.

Surprisingly, Rakesh Diwana was not suffering from any major diseases and his sudden death is a bit suspicious says his daughter Shivani Diwana.

"To my knowledge Bariatric surgery is not a major surgery as such. It's a surgery for mere weight loss and the doctors earlier were very confident about the surgery. Accordingly on 23rd we submitted all the reports to the doctors and asked them to go ahead with the surgery.However, after surgery he was immediately transferred to the ICU. Doctors said that there were some complications which will be fine after sometime. We believed the doctors but unfortunately my father was not OK even after 3 days of surgery. I found something fishy in it. And it took me by shock when he was put on ventilators yesterday. Finally today morning I was called by the doctors saying that he had a brain damage," shared Shivani (Rakesh's daughter).

READ: Reiki keeps me calm says Rajan Shahi

Shivani further said, "I am finding the entire scenario suspicious because the hospital didn't charged for any money post surgery. We had already paid the charges for the surgery but the ambulance and other charges were not charged post my father's death. I still cannot believe that the surgery about which doctors were so confident about would take such a bad turn."

Shivani has already lost her mother five years before. All our condolences to Rakesh's children and his family.
Proud-India thumbnail

Baal Veer over takes Mahadev in slot ranking

😛😛
Baal Veer over takes Mahadev in slot ranking
Baal Veer gains consistently and moves ahead in viewership succeeds Mahadev in slot ranking

READ: I am reliving my childhood fantasy: Shweta Kawatra

SAB TV's popular super-hero kids show Baal Veer entertains kids and takes them into magical trips to fairyland. Being popular among the younger audience segment, Baal Veer has also gained traction amongst the adult male and female audience sections in the last few weeks, making it a wholesome family entertainer in all aspects.
The show has successfully ousted a popular show Mahadev (Life Ok) for the last four weeks with an average of 2493 TVTs as compared to Mahadev's 2264 TVTs. Furthermore, in last 4 weeks average under kids' fantasy genre of superhero, Baal Veer with 2493 TVTs has beaten Life OK's Hatim 2213 TVTs

Proud-India thumbnail

Fire on the set of Life OK's Mahadev

Summary

More information is trickling in but here's sharing what the source from the set has to say: "(panicky voice)Yaar, morning 9 am ka shift tha. Suddenly everything went up in flames. The damage is huge. Actually when the fire broke out we all ran with the cameras and luckily no one was injured. But all the costumes from the last three years were gutted. Right now there are five fire engines trying to bring the fire under control. We all are tensed here but hopeful that all will be fine in a while."

Scary...indeed!!!

When we spoke to Producer Nikhil Sinha (Triangle Film Company), he said, "Yes, I am here on the set and the fire looks bad. We have insurance and we are yet to figure out the amount of damage caused by the fire. Costumes are all burnt but I am glad that no one got injured. I shall chat with you guys later. I need to rush now."

The set is located at Naigaon (Maharashtra).

OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail

Television Sets That Caught Fire - Pics

Mishaps are a part and parcel of the television industry. Sometimes the actors get injured on sets while other times it's the sets themselves that end up needing to be fixed, but when fires break out, they can More...

--mentions Devon ke dev

OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail

Couples who should announce their togetherness!

With couples like Rakshanda Khan - Sachin Tyagi and Deepika Singh - Rohit Raj tying the knot and Aishwarya Sakhuja - Rohit and Sharad Malhotra - Divyanka admitting to their relationship it is time these couples too make things official!

Monday, May 05, 2014 | 5:49:20 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-forums.com/TellyBuzz  |   163 Comments  |  16981 Views

Recently, we saw many couples who took a step further by announcing their togetherness. Rakshanda Khan and Sachin Tyagi after being together for almost a decade got married, while Sharad Malhotra and Divyanka Tripathy who had so far denied all ties too agreed to being a couple. We also had Deepika Singh tying the knot with her director Rohit Raj Goyal of her show Diya Aur Baati Hum while Aishwarya Sakhuja is all set to take the saat pheras with her long time beau Rohit Nag in December.

We take a look at some other actors who have been in a relationship for long and should take it to the next level. They have been seen together often and it is high time that they make an official announcement about their relationship.

Drashti Dhami & Neeraj Khemka - Now that the news has come that the show Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon onColors may soon wrap up, it is perfect timing for Drashti to take a much needed break and announce her relationship with businessman beau Neeraj Khemka. Last year has been good for Drashti with her Jhalak win and the success of Madhubala and a breather in between might just do her good. The couple has been seen spending time and enjoying each other's company with pictures of the two doing the rounds of various social networking sites. They look good together and couple of months back there was also a rumor of their engagement but nothing happened later. 

Mohit Raina & Mouni Roy - He has to deny many things due to his avatar as Mahadev in Life OK's Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev and one amongst them seems to be his relationship with co-actor Mouni Roy. They both have worked together on the show and whenever they have been seen together in one frame the chemistry has been more than just sizzling. The tall and broad shouldered Mohit Raina complements the petite Mouni and many are waiting for this on screen Shiv-Sati Jodi to become one in real life too.

Kapil Sharma & Preeti Simoes - While Kapil Sharma is a big name in the entertainment industry today, Preeti who is the creative head of his show Comedy Nights with Kapilon Colors is the backbone of not just his show but also the one who has made Kapil what he is today. They both have had an association since the days of Comedy Circus onSony TV where Kapil was a participant and Preeti was in the creative team. It is said that they have been dating since then and Preeti had a major hand in planning and making Kapil's show on Colors a big success. Many are waiting to see this professional partnership turn into a personal one soon!

Ankit Narang & Sonarika Bhadoria - They have been together since there show Tum Dena Saath Mera on Life Ok and as per reports it was a case of love at first sight for Ankit & Sonarika. Not only were they seen together during the shoot of the show, they were spotted together outside too but the couple has maintained a no comments' stance throughout the past couple of years that they have been linked. While many say that they are quite young to get committed, it might also because that they both need to concentrate more on establishing their careers on a strong foothold.

Anas Rashid & Rati Pandey - This couple who has never admitted to their relationship however is seen making an appearance together at functions and get-together. Anas who is seen in the popular Star show Diya aur Baati hum was recently reported to have introduced Rati as his girlfriend at an award function abroad but he later denied it altogether. Rati after her last stint in Television in Hitler Didi has not been seen on TV for almost a year now and seems to be waiting for him to pop the question.

Krystle Dsouza & Karan Tacker - They have earned the nickname Kryan from their fans who want to see them together whether it is on screen or off screen. This Jodi has had a sizzling chemistry when they were together in the show Ek Hazaron Mein Meri Behna Hai and they seem to be together even after the show went off air. They are working on separate projects now but that does not deter them to meet each other whenever they have time. While Krystle was a prominent part of Karan's sister's wedding, Karan has been seen dropping on the sets of Ek Nayi Pehchaan to spend time with Krystle. 

Well, which couple are you waiting for to make the announcement?

Seema Khot Mattoo

OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail

Kanishka Soni to play Parashavi in Mahabharat!

Good looking actress Kanishka Soni will soon be seen playing Parashavi in Star Plus' popular mythological series Mahabharat.

Monday, May 05, 2014 | 6:00:04 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-Forums.com / TellyBuzz  |   10 Comments  |  4272 Views

Actress Kanishka Soni, who was last seen as Manjari in Life OK's popular show Do Dil Ek Jaan will soon be seen in Siddharth Kumar Tiwary's epic mythological series Mahabharaton Star Plus.

Our source says, "Kanishka has been roped in to play the character of Parashavi who is Vidur's wife. She is a great devotee of Lord Krishna and when Lord Krishna will come to Hastinapur to get everything solved, then he will come to Parashavi's home. Parashavi has nothing to feed Lord Krishna which will make her feel bad that she had nothing to offer to him as food."

When contacted Kanishka, she confirmed the news saying, "I have already started shooting for the show and it's a very nice experience for me to shoot for the show. I am very excited. I always wanted to do Mahabharat and once I was approached to play some other character in the show but it couldn't happen because of my Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev's shoot. It was a divine feeling for me shoot with the Lord Krishna. Saurabh Raaj Jain looks like real Krishna and I felt like real Lord Krishna is sitting beside me."

Keep watching this space for more updates. 

Anwesha Kamal

OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail

What's Hot What's Not

We bring to you the most buzzing news of TV and also not at all happening news of TV!

Monday, May 05, 2014 | 8:24:01 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: india-forums.com/tellybuzz  |   187 Comments  |  8185 Views

Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi Season 2 is all set to launch later this year. We hear that Smriti may not be a part of it though. But hearing that the iconic show will be back is definitely hot!

Recently all the Pyar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani actors had a reunion as the gang revived their old days. Everyone from Vivian DsenaVahbbiz Dorabjee DsenaRithvik Dhanjani, Kishwar Merchantt, etc were seen. The only one missing was Sukirti Khandpal. But we must say the idea of a reunion is quite hot!

Gautam Rode launches an official website to connect with his fans whom he likes to call admirers, now that is hot!

Preetika Roa and Riva Bubbar we hear have not been seeing eye to eye. We wonder if with the upcoming holiday of Mother's Day, if the onscreen mother and daughter will finally patch up off-screen. But for now, this is definitely not hot!

Seeing Kanika Maheshwari's latest pictures, we are in for a surprise. Ummm we gotta say this is definitely not hot, Kanika!

A fire on the sets of Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev leaves a lot of damages behind. Definitely not hot!

The new MOU signed by CINTAA may be hot for producers but we wonder if its hot for actors? We'll let the industry decide...

Rumors have it that Bade Achche Lagte Hain will be going off air this month. Hot or not? Well we leave that for fans to decide...