Devon ke Dev Mahadev

\|/ :: Devon Ke Dev Mahadev- Article Archive :: \|/ - Page 67

OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

EXCLUSIVE: Do you know why Mahadev's Sati aka Mouni Roy won't be celebrating Maha Shivratri today?

February 27, 2014 Resham Sengar 

TV actress Mouni Roy playing the part of Sati in Life Ok's mythological show Devon Ke Dev Mahadev' but won't be observing the fast today on the occasion of Maha Shivratri.

We gave a phone call to Mouni to know her plans for Shivratri but it just turned out that the actress and her family won't be celebrating this auspicious day at all.

The reason being that Mouni's father passed away just 8 months back, and therefore, the family is still in mourning. According to Hindu customs, if there is a death in the family, the kinsfolk of the deceased do not celebrate any festival till the death anniversary of the departed soul.

On a final note, we wish that Mouni and her family gets over the grief soon.

CREDITS: SELF
http://www.pinkvilla.com/tvtags/mouni-roy/do-you-know-why-mahadev-s-sati-aka-mouni-roy-won-t-be-celebrating-maha-shivratri-to 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail

"I want everyone to call me Sadhil rather than Ganesha or Captain Tiao" : Sadhil Kapoor

Child artist Sadhil Kapoor who was well known for portraying the young mythological character Ganesha, has taken a step further and is now seen as a host of the show Captian Tiao.

Thursday, February 27, 2014 | 4:18:41 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-Forums.com / TellyBuzz  |   2 Comments  |  139 Views

Young star Sadhil Kapoor who gained immense popularity after portraying young Ganesha in Life OK's popular show Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev is now seen as Captain Tiao who asks celebs jumbling questions in the show. 

TellyBuzz spoke to Sadhil to know more aboutCaptain Tiao  his experience so far, his friends reactions and much more.

How does it feel to be Captain Tiao?

Its feeling nice to be Captain Tiao and I always wanted to work with Disney Channel and now they have made me a host of their show. They are also making a YouTube channel for me and I am very happy for this.

What do you feel the best about Captain Taio?

The best part of Captain Tiao is that he is very quick at asking questions.

Does Sadhil also questions a lot to everyone just like Captain Tiao?

Yes, I keep on asking questions to everyone in real life too.

You have given so many interviews to the media as Sadhil and now taking interviews as Captain Tiao. So, what do you enjoy the most, taking interviews or giving interviews?

I keep on interviewing celebs in my show. I like taking interviews the most but I like giving too. I like taking interviews because sometimes they don't know the answers to my questions but I know the answer very well.

Are your friends following your show? How is their reaction?

Yes, they are following my show regularly. They are very excited and happy for me.

Your friends used to call you Ganesha while you were doing Mahadev, so what are they calling you now?  

When I used to play Ganesha, then my friends used to call me Ganesha and now they call me Captain Taio.

What do you like them to call you; Ganesha or Captain Tiao?

I just want my friends to call me Sadhil rather than Ganesha or Captain Tiao as when my friends call me Ganesha, I feel as I am the God but I am not God as bhagwan toh upar hain.

Do you get nervous while interviewing the celebs? What kind of preparations you do before your shoot?

No, I don't get nervous. They give me a script having 15-20 set of questions. I just read the topic of the script and ask questions in my own words. Yes, I also frame questions on my own when they answer to my questions. 

We wish this little kid Sadhil all the best for his show Captain Tiao!

Anwesha Kamal

OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail

"I don't think an image can stop an actor, so I will try and break it whenever given a chance" - Mohit Raina

On the auspicious occasion of Mahashivatri,urlremoved got in touch with the amazingly talented and handsome actor Mohit Raina, popularly known as Mahadev from Life OK's Devon Ke Dev - Mahadev. In this candid chat with us, he talks about the best part of doing Mahadev, about being typecast and much more. Read on to know more about the most loved character on screen.

How did team Mahadev celebrate Mahashivratri?

Well we shot for this sequence and then we had a small get together. We had a small prayer yesterday morning. All of us got together and we called some pandits, they came and performed pooja.  It was in a very detailed manner where I performed all the rituals, I did it for the first time on the sets and it was a great experience!

Any incident you remember while portraying this character that might have touched you?

Well all the incidents have touched me, but yes there was a particular incident where we were talking about taking care of the nature.This is something that is very close to my heart as well. We should protect nature, we all have seen what happened last year in Uttarakhand floods. We all are aware of that so we should conserve nature. We should be a developing country but also we should try and protect nature as much as we can, Plant more trees. We should be courteous to everything, that the almighty has given us.

How do you handle so much of love from fans all over, who even compare you to lord Shiva?

Well I am just grateful and really really humbled. I have no words honestly but yes I just do my job and just want to thank them. I can't thank the real Mahadev I guess more (Smiling).

What is the best part of doing Mahadev?

The best part is honestly all the parts. Everything is special about this character, this character is in itself of great strength and great power. It can't get bigger than this honestly.

Don't you feel scared of getting typecast?

Ahh lets see, not really. I don't think an image can stop an actor, so I will try and break it whenever given a chance.

How difficult was it for you initially to portray such an intense character?

Initially, yes it was difficult as we really didn't knew how to go about it.We were little sceptical because we were not sure how God walks or behaves. I took my own sweet time and got into the character. Slowly slowly things were in place and we realised the characteristics, the character should have.

Who is Mohit Raina off screen?

Just another normal guy trying to fulfil his dreams, and to have a small place in this huge industry, that's it.

Many of Telly stars are leaving Television for Bollywood, any such Bollywood plans you have?

Not as of now.

Apart from Mahadev, if got a chance which mythological character you would love to play?

Karna, I was always fascinated by Karna in Mahabharat.

Any message for your fans who really adores you a lot?

My only message to them is, thank you so much for being so so loyal and so graceful. It is because of them wherever I am today. I wish all of them a great great great Mahashivratri, with best wishes from my end. Celebrate it with your family and loved ones, give love, be loved. Its only one  life so just take care of yourself and I will keep entertaining you guys as long as I can.

urlremoved wish the dashing actor, Mohit Raina a lot more success ahead and we hope he keeps on entertaining his fans with his superb acting. We also wish our readers happy Mahashivratri. May lord Shiva brings happiness to all your lives.

Writer: Priyanka Bhatt.

http://www.urlremoved/i-image-stop-actor-break-chance-mohit-raina/

OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail

Spoiler Alert: Rangrasiya, Balika Vadhu,Mahadev, Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon-EBP, Veera & Mahabharat

Balika Vadhu: Vivek family will curse him standing against his own brother ..jagya examines mannu at the badi haveli and the family decides to take mannu for a check up the next day..Vivek decides to leave his house as he finds family hurt due to his act ..Sanchi calls up Jagya and Ganga and apologizes to them but jagya doesn't forgive her..Ira does not find Sanchi in her room and tells the same to the family ...Everyone tensed...

Devon Ke Dev Mahadev: Mahadev saves sati but she accuses him of touching her and blames him for the attack .Nandi tries to stop the argument while Mahadev raises his trishul towards sati. will Mahadev control his anger?

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon- Ek Baar Phir: At the stroke of the midnight, Shlok is shocked to see someone's shadow outside his room. Assuming it to be Swati, he goes to follow the shadow but the destination he reaches shocks everyone. Who is bothering Shlok?

Veera: The villagers come to know that a village girl is with one of the film crew members in the vanity man. What will happen next?

Mahabharat: Back in forest Mayasur tells Takshaq that Pandavs have arrived. Takshaq says it is time to attack and kill them. Pandavs debate about whether war is better than partition, Draupadi says a good warrior always tries to avoid war as he is scared of the millions of lives lost in it. Draupadi pours water for bhoomi poojan, thousands of snakes fly towards the Pandavs & others. Arjun, Nakul and Sahdev go back to fetch their weapons while Yudhishthir & Bheem stay back to protect the common people.Draupadi fights off snakes , Vrishbhan gets gets killed by a snake, Vrishali runs as a snake follows and jumps off a cliff. Arjun attacks Takshaq cuts off his multiple heads, Takshaq and his army vanish after this. Draupadi is sad on seing the massacre around them.Bheem tries to calm her down. Yudhishthir tells her that their people can be revived with the poison of the same snake people. And to get back the snake people they'll have to fight Indra dev. Takshaq calls Indradev and asks him to keep his promise and fight his own son away from the land. Indra agrees but also warns Takshaq that there are chances that he himself could be defeated.

Rangrasiya: Paro and Rudra's wedding celebrations begin. Laila does a dance performance for the sangeet ceremony. During the ceremony, Mala misses seeing Rudra. Further, Tejawat's also reaches their house as his men are on the look out for Paro.

http://tellyexpress.com/2014/02/28/spoiler-alert-rangrasiya-balika-vadhumahadev-iss-pyaar-ko-kya-naam-doon-ebp-veera-mahabharat/
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
This is MR's article tht came in the No:1 Magazine of  my state-"Vanitha" in the last month issue... My frnd ws supposed to do the translation...bt last minute pe she had to back out of some personal probs...if i get some1 to translate it,i will post translation soon... ðŸ˜Š

Those who understands Malayalam CLICK on EACH PIC to read properly...😊...

I found these scans online after  searchin a lot for it..so when i found,i jst re-uploaded it with my FC tag...😊😊😊...

OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail

"My director sir cried for 3 days when I was leaving Mahadev" : Sadhil Kapoor

Child actor Sadhil Kapoor goes down the memory lane when he was leaving Life OK's popular show Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev in this conversation with TellyBuzz.

Saturday, March 08, 2014 | 4:31:29 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-Forums.com / TellyBuzz  |   10 Comments  |  2940 Views

Popular child actor Sadhil Kapoor who is currently seen as a host of the show Captain Tiao on Disney Channel, misses his co-stars and people associated to his previous show Devon Ki Dev. Mahadev very much. Even though his stint in the show has ended but the little kid is still attached to everyone from the show and is still the lovable one of everyone out there.

TellyBuzz spoke to Sadhil to know more about his bonding with the co-stars and everyone associated with Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev.

This little kid is very jovial and thus likes to be in touch with his former co-stars, "I am in touch with everyone from Mahadev. I am touch with Mohit Bhaiya (Mohit Raina), Sonarika didi (Sonarika Bhadoria), Pooja didi (Pooja Bose), Rishi bhaiya (Rushiraj Pawar), my cameraman sir, director sir and everyone," says Sadhil. 

Going down the memory lane when Sadhil was leaving the show, everybody on the sets were quite emotional as one of their actor was ending his journey, "When I was leaving the show, my director sir and everybody cried for 3 days but I only cried for one day. I was very sad and everybody was sad because I was leaving the show. So, from then till now I am connected to all of them. I sometimes go to their sets to meet all of them and do lots of masti with everyone there. Mohit bhaiya, my director sir and everybody are very happy to see me on the sets."  

When we asked Sadhil whether he follows the show and would he like to join the show again or not he says, "I do follow the show and I wish to get back to the show but now when I am doing Captain Taio, it would be little difficult for me to do two shows simultaneously." 

We miss you as Ganesha Sadhil, but love you as Captain Taio too! 

Anwesha Kamal

Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
New pics i got today which i shared via my twitter FC...😃😃...These r actually screenshots of HT Cafe articles..😃😃

OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail

Meet the moolah makers of television industry

By Bharati Dubey|Posted 10-Mar-2014

Mohit Raina
Rs 1.5 lakh per day

Claim to fame: He plays Lord Shiva in the show, Devon Ke Dev Mahadev, which is one of the highest rated shows on television. 
Currently acting in: 'Devon Ke Dev Mahadev'
Work and play: Mohit shoots for more than 25 days in a month. He started his television career with the sci-fi serial, Antariksh. He tried his hand at films and starred in a 2008 film, titled Don Muthu Swami, which also starred Mithun Chakraborty. He has been getting offers 
for films but hasn't signed any Bollywood film so 
far. He owns a Honda City and recently bought a Ford Endeavour.

OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail

Why did Mohit Raina skip special Holi party?

Mohit Raina, the star of Life OK's flagship show "Devon Ke Dev Mahadev", skipped a special Holi celebration party organised by the channel recently. His absence from the event raised many questions.

Wednesday, March 12, 2014 | 4:50:04 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: IANS  |   56 Comments  |  2636 Views

Mohit Raina, the star of Life OK's flagship showDevon Ke Dev. Mahadev, skipped a special Holi celebration party organised by the channel recently. His absence from the event raised many questions.

If a source is to be believed, the reason could lie in the fact that his off-screen lady love Mouni Roy's performance was scrapped from "Holi Hain...Life OK Hain", due to monetary issues.

Held in Saina Resort here, the event saw several TV actors in attendance. However, Mohit's absence was not expected.

Despite Mohit's absence, the party witnessed some crazy moments as Sushant Singh,Pratyusha BanerjeeVibhav RoyParvati Sehgal,Gaurav S Bajaj and Sukirti Kandpal walked the 'carpet of color'.

The hosts of the event were comedian Bharti Singh and actor Karan Kundra. The showstopper was popular rapper Yo Yo Honey Singh.

The show will be aired on Life OK soon.

OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail

"It feels great..." - Rakshanda Khan

The wedding celebrations of Rakshandha Khan and Sachin Tyagi have started with their near and dear ones putting in all efforts to make it the best moment for them.

Thursday, March 13, 2014 | 12:50:55 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-forums.com/TellyBuzz  |   1 Comments  |  905 Views

After almost a decade of togetherness the much in love couple Sachin Tyagi and Rakshandha Khan are all set to take their wedding vows on March 15th. The couple has planned for a cosy yet elaborate wedding with their close friends looking forward to the Sangeet and Mehendi functions. The celebrations have already started and we have heard that friends and family are all excitedly putting up interesting acts to keep everyone entertained.

When we called Rakshanda she was unable to talk much as she was busy applying mehendi, "It feels great but I cannot talk at the moment. In fact, 15th is the wedding and I am totally busy till the 17th. Even now as we talk someone is applying mehendi and I cannot hold the phone even... I am also down with a little cold so let's talk after the 17th" she requested.

Rakshanda who hit the headlines with the popular show Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahi was later seen in shows like Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu ThiKasamh Se, etc., while the recent shows where her work has been appreciated have been Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev and Bade Acche Lagte Hai amongst others. She is also a model and well known anchor for hosting live shows.

Sachin Tyagi is known to be intense and serious as an actor and as a person too. Not one to pick up any role that comes his way, Sachin had earlier said that he wanted to be a good father and give more time to his kids. He is also a singer who has won the Sahara One's musical reality show Jjhoom India and has been seen shows like Family Business, Kuch Apne Kuch Paraye while his recent acting stints include playing Raavan in Ramayan and King Huba in The Adventures of Hatim. He was earlier married to Pallavi and his two daughters Pari (12) and Saadhvi (11) from his first marriage have always stayed with him after the couple divorced when the kids were just babies.

All these years both Rakshanda and Sachin who were seen around town had always maintained that they were nothing than good friends and that marriage never crossed their minds. However, now that the couple has decided to take the relationship to a next level we wish them all the very best!

Seema Khot Mattoo