"AGAR AISA HOTA TO KAISA HOTA-PART 2" REPLIES Pg 5

Shreya.Shanak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Hi all!! πŸ˜›I just thought of writing an os...this is the very first OS of my life...this is my little contribution for yashu'a birthday...I was a silent reader of this forum but i m inspired by reading everybody's OS and FF...so i decided to give it a shot...plz tell me if it's good or not...any sort of comments will be appreciated...i'll try to improve myself...so HERE I GO!!!!!!πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰

''A NIGHT TO CELEBRATE''

Present situation: Shanak are back in the khandelwal house...shaan is very well following his dream that is of becoming a singer...he has started becoming known to people now...our shanak has planned to hav a baby only after shaan earns enough to take care of the baby all by himself..this is what he wanted...khanak is learning english by taking private tutions which she is abt to finish as v know she is a very quick learner ...now the members of the family i.e. sunil, madhavi,akshay nd khushboo talk with her in english so that she gets better...

Saturday night, 11:00 pm-

khanak is in her room...sitting on the sofa..just flipping the channels of the tv not at all interested in it...waiting for Shantanu...

Khanak: ye shantanu abhe tak kyu nahe aaye aaj to unke bahut important meeting thee...phone bhe nahe uttha rahe...(just then her phone rang which brought a wide smile on her face)...

Khanak: hello!! shantanu aap kidhar h??...phone kyu nahe uttha rahe the???main kitna pareshaan ho rahe the...

Shaan: wo wo wo!! khanak...(shaan smiled) mujhe kutch bolnee dogeee???(while khanak realised nd giggled)...i m sry meeting me busy tha...time nahe milla..aur khanak mujhe thoda late ho jaegaa...tum so jana...ok!!!..byee my angel!!luv u..

Khanak:(khanak was upset but managed to utter)...byee!!luv u 2..

(khanak changed in a night gown nd prepared to sleep)

Saturday night, 11:45 pm

Shaan entered his room opening the door very slowly so as not to make noise...the room was dimley lit by the lamp on either side of the bed...khanak was sleeping on one side of the bed...while shaan smiled knowing that Khanak cannot sleep in the room all alone without him...so she has switched on the lamp...nd Shaan found this very cute..

he moved towards the cupboard for his clothes nd went to the bathroom...shaan came out after changing into a vest nd a lower..he went to the other side of the bed very slowly moving towards Khanak who was sleeping with her back towards Shaan..he rested his elbow near her head and with the other hand removed her hair which had fallen on her soft cheeks nd caressing them...then he leaned more to kiss them...while he was leaning down Khanak woke up sacred nd moved her face up which automatically met with shaan's lips...soon khanak realised who it was nd rested her head back on the pillow nd released her breath in a 'thank god' style... while shaan enjoyed all this laughing throughly nd laying his back flat on the bed nd resting his hands under his head...while khanak got up nd sat on the bed

Khanak:aap bhe na shantanu...aapne to mujhe daraa he diya tha...aree han aaj to aapke meeting the na..kya hua??

Shaan:(pulling khanak on his chest nd engulfing her waist by his arms very excitedly said).. khanak meeting was successful..maine unke movie me gaane ke liye contract bhe sign kar diya h...hum tuesday se recording ka kaam shuru karenge...

Khanak: (very happily said)mujhe to pata he tha ke contract aap he ko milega..aakhir mere pati itne talented jo h..

Shaan:(in his most husky voice said) khanak tumhe pata h singing ke alava mujhme aur bhe kai talent h...jaise ke main ye contract milne ke khushi ko abhe celebrate karna chahta hu...

Khanak:(released herself from his grip..sat up..nd looked at the wall clock)..shantanu raat ke 12 baj rahe h aap abhe celebrate kaise karenge???...sab log soo chuke h..itne raat ko sab ko uthana theek nahe hoga...

Shaan:(got up nd again engulfing her in his arms brought his lips to her ear nd touching them said) khanak main tumhare saath celebrate karna chahta hu...

khanak blushed to crimson red😳...nd smiled slyly..

shaan removed her hair to one side ...was abt to kiss on her collar bone..when khanak released herself from his grip got off the bed nd ran a few steps away from the bed turned towards shaan nd said "celebrate karna h... pehle mujhe pakar ke to dikhao"(gave him a naughty laugh)

Shaan: "like that huhh" challenge... Shantanu Khandelwal to challenge...so you wanna play huhh..."I LIKE"

shaan switched off both the lamps nd there was complete darkness in the room..only some moonlight could be seen near the window..

Khanak was moving in the room very slowly nd cautiously...with no clue where to go...her heartbeat was increasing by every minute knowing the fact that shaan is searching for her nd can come to her any minute...few minutes gone by now khanak came to a stand still...there was complete silence as if nobody was there in the room except her...just then shaan came from back nd touched her shoulders...while khanak gasped..her heartbeat raised like never before...nd she ran from his grip again but this time shaan was not empty handed...he was successful in taking off khanak's negligee...now shaan's hand were iching to take khanak in his arms...khanak ran nd came to the window in the moonlight...few minutes passed nd khanak's heartbeat was completely audible in the silence of the room...now she was getting scared...she desperately needed shaan's protective arms...as she realised shaan was behind her she turned back nd hugged him hard...slowly breathing with an open mouth...as expected shaan hugged her hard with an intense feeling trying to calm her down...when they broke from that hug which seemed like years...shaan raised khanak's chin with his finger nd softly kissed her on her forehead then he lifted her in his arms nd took her to bed😳...shaan made

khanak lay on the bed nd before she could even blink her eyes shaan was on top of her...shaan kissed her forehead nose her cheeks her chin nd finally he pressed his lips hard on khanak's...making her gasp nd making it easier for shaan to do his job well... khanak's hand automatically moved towards neck nd then her hands brushing his hair...soon after shaan could also feel khanak's response...when shaan broke from that kiss he aimed towards her neck then her collar bone pulling down the straps of her gown...making her moan...nd moving towards her belly button caressing the part with his lips nd biting it to which khanak cried "shantanu" while shaan grinned...but this brought tears in her eyes...when shaan saw them he felt miserable nd regretted his act nd whispered..."i m sorry"...in her ears...to which khanak said "you don't need to be" these are the tears of happiness nd joy nd kissed him on his lips nd shaan smiled...and then khanak took charge of everything that night leaving shaan completely surprised,mesmerised nd ofcourse happy...(and now i think i should leave everything for u guys to imagine😳.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...)

I JUST HOPE I HAV DONE JUSTICE TO THIS OS...ND TO KEEP MY FINGERS CROSSED HOPING YOU GUYS WILL LIKE THIS VERY FIRST OS OF MINE...

PLZ DO COMMENT...πŸ˜ƒ

THANKYOU...😊

Edited by Shreya.Shanak - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OlicityFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
ooohhh!!!! HOT OS!! 

great work Shreya! are u the one that makes VMs at YT ? 
its a great OS...really good if its ur first one . 

looking forward to more OSs and FFs from u ! :D
tofeeees thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Phewww Shreya that was HOT! Awesome update of an OS! Reading a hot Shanak OS after sooo long! Miss them a lot! Love you fro writing Shanak and bringing them back to life :D
priyani143 thumbnail
ohoo!!! Shreya...very very hot osπŸ˜‰β˜ΊοΈ...u did a great job...u should write more on ShanakπŸ‘πŸΌ
waiting for hope to read more ss/os/ff s by u😍
ABlank90 thumbnail
Simply fab Shreya! You should write more often. Thanks for rekindling the feeling of seeing/reading about our hot Shanak! πŸ‘
-Simple- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ooo ! Sizzling HOT ! Way to bring in the hotness factor ! The game that they played was just too good ! Its an awesome first attempt at an OS πŸ˜ƒ a good surprise for us - we are not complaining πŸ˜‰. Haha naughty Shaan biting her πŸ˜† and our Khanak taking control at the end. Keep on writing more ! πŸ˜ƒ
RB81 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
a hot OS shreya..
wonderful..doesnt look like 1st attempt..
y dont u continue this OS into SS/FF??
we r always there to encourage writers..
do think abt it n continue writing..

@ani: congrats for becoming dazzler..
sharon18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey Shreya u of course did justice to the OSπŸ˜ƒIt was really good...i wish u will come back with more...dont stop writing...continue v r all there to read itπŸ€—
janavi07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
shreya
one word to your os hot! Simply hot yaar.
Y r great! after long time i read this kind of hot os
thanku so much...
Shaan ka 'like that'i miss yaar
u fullfill my wish.and shaan biteing khanak i blush blush...
Shanak game at dark room...is hatake.
Shreya please start write ff
is request.
Update soon other os or ff.
Shreya.Shanak thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ammu_ShaNak

ooohhh!!!! HOT OS!! 

great work Shreya! are u the one that makes VMs at YT ? 
its a great OS...really good if its ur first one . 

looking forward to more OSs and FFs from u ! :D

THANX Ammu.😊...nd thanx for encouraging me...no i havn't tried my hand at vm's yet😊