OS - Kuch toh hua hai - EDITED Pg 2

Posted: 12 years ago

Hello, 

I am back with an OS - as the title says!

But this time, it's different. This is a collection of drabbles - with the same theme.  That moment where a spark is felt, and you realize things have changed - kuch toh hua hai (thus the name!) ha ha! 

Right now I have just one OS which I am posting right away. As and when idea strikes, I would update this thread with another drabble. It could  be different situations for the same couple, or a new situation for a  different couple.

Ideally, this would be a collection of drabbles with a common underlying theme! An OS den of sorts.

I hope you enjoy the OS , which I would post right now.

Mrids

Edit - Guys, I told you technology hates me. One conversation between Rashi and Jigar did not get copied at all, and given the length of the story, I did not even notice!!! Edited and included that now!!! Page 2

INDEX

OS 1 - The start of something new - Pg 2

Edited by mridhu - 12 years ago
Oki waiting!!!!

And yes it was worth the wait. Raji. Am obsessed with them. Actually rashi. Who cares. Am glad u wrote about them.and tat too from rashi s perspective?really happy. It left a smile on my face.Edited by vibz88 - 12 years ago
Plz post it fast!just cant wait lol...

Reformatting - will post soon!! Sorry

Edited by mridhu - 12 years ago
Hey i just read the os where did it disappear?
no OS? a kalakari on us? ðŸ˜†..just kidding :)
where is it...? oh god! i missed it...😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
where is it?
where?where?where?where?where?. please post soon.. wating here..
@rashi sarastella it was a raji os guys. It was really nice. I finished reading it liked it but then don know where it disappeared.
Originally posted by vibz88

@rashi sarastella it was a raji os guys. It was really nice. I finished reading it liked it but then don know where it disappeared.

why is it always happening to me...?😭😭😭😭