|| Hail Hitler Didi- Indira/Rati Pandey AT 5 || - Page 99

Posted: 12 years ago
Han Rinky, agar storyline change hoga to she wont be able to save the house n move to Mumbai .. lekin agar storyline nahi change hoga to Delhi ka hee  background deekyengye by using old clips of lal kila, chandani chawk may be ๐Ÿ˜†

I feel munna will atleast listen to her when she will talk about Ishan, etc etc .

If Inder Sharma will be successful in his plan than us ghar ko demolish karenge n sharma will be shown moving to new house .. is'nt it ...

i just do not want Indria to take illegal way to save the house .. but atleast loosing the house will teach Kutum a big lesson๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by ..Priyanka.. - 12 years ago
Nahi yaar...i dont feel tht they wil loose this house
if it happens tht means Indira fails to save her house...
i dont think Cv's wil show tht...
Indira..inder se haar nahi sakthi,
Edited by Angels_Sweetz - 12 years ago
but ghar beach kar rahenge kaha...and according to article they are recreating same set in mumbai...and i don't think inder will leave with them after that...
Originally posted by Angels_Sweetz

Yup Pri- evn i feel Munna might be listening to indira...par uska koi barosa nahi...he is very dheela person whn it comes to money.

and haan...rishi ke character justification mein Indira ka character afftect anhi hoga

btw...the house indira & rishi shifted to might be in mumb ๐Ÿ˜†

yes Nikhi .. may be Bold one ๐Ÿ˜ƒ is the new house/set in mumbai๐Ÿ˜† ..
i dont know yaar...i have a feeling they might show the sale...and dont forget Indira is fallible...she is Human...ho hi sakta hai they get thrown out of the Sharma niwas and all shift into a new house...and tada a new location gets justified...somewhere where they dont have to show the patli galiyan of Delhi anymore...

Munna might listen but wont believe...and i feel that would be more interesting a twist...showing Indira fighting to get back the house
Originally posted by -Rinky-

i dont know yaar...i have a feeling they might show the sale...and dont forget Indira is fallible...she is Human...ho hi sakta hai they get thrown out of the Sharma niwas and all shift into a new house...and tada a new location gets justified...somewhere where they dont have to show the patli galiyan of Delhi anymore...[DIV][BR][/DIV][DIV]Munna might listen but wont believe...and i feel that would be more interesting a twist...showing Indira fighting to get back the house[/DIV]

bt rinky once the house is gone ther is no fighting back coz i dnt think kutumb will anytime go against inder sharma
umm pata nahi...par i want the house to be sold just to teach kutumb a lesson...and life is filled with all sorts of challenges right?

btw prats do u think they are taking rishi-indira story too fast?
Naye house mein sift hone ke paise kaha se aayenge?
as per inder's plan...he  will take the house on his name 1st and later sell it to the builders...tho sare paise tho uske pass jaayenge.

dont tell tht evry1 will b shifting to Ricky's house...lol
Originally posted by -Rinky-

umm pata nahi...par i want the house to be sold just to teach kutumb a lesson...and life is filled with all sorts of challenges right?[DIV][BR][/DIV][DIV]btw prats do u think they are taking rishi-indira story too fast?[/DIV]

ya i feel they are going fast with all those emotions they cant develop suddenly,bt at times the Cv's to justify their point like sterday when rishi got hurt and indira opening up her feeling like what she would hav done to ishaan
Bahut confusion hai Bhaiya ..๐Ÿ˜†

1st option :-  Indira might not be able to stop Inder Sharma to sell the house n that might bring new relationship between kutum n indira when Kutum will realise kee Inder ne use dhokha diya hai ..n rest of the family will start trusting indira also ..n they move to rented apartmenet ...chota hee sahi 

2nd option :- rishikumar hazir hain naa everyday battery kee tarah๐Ÿ˜† ,sab unke ghar delhi main shift ho jayenge n Indira will be shown moving to mumbai as new branch manager there , Chadha sayad apna office hee mumbai shift kar de ๐Ÿ˜†

I really do not want indira to take illegal step as per rishi suggestion to save the house.. kuch to twise hai if CVs slow it down 

Yes prats.. Radhey might arrange rented place for them ...