Hitler Didi

India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

|| Hail Hitler Didi- Indira/Rati Pandey AT 5 || (Page 122)

tasnim. Goldie
tasnim.
tasnim.

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
i hope this week trp will increase..

-Pri.RP- IF-Rockerz

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PratameshAngels_Sweetz

Pratamesh IF-Dazzler
Pratamesh
Pratamesh

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Priyanka..

<font face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif">Koi mere confusion ko agar door kar sakte ho to kar dena[8(]</font>[DIV][BR][/DIV][DIV]<font face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif">I did not watch macau trak but i read somewhere that Rishi told Indira that " usne appneee bike bech dee macau ke ticket ke liye" and now he is back with his BIKE ??? did Indira asked him about that??</font>[/DIV][DIV][BR][/DIV][DIV]<font face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif">Second i m highly confused with Ricky/Rishi ka character, , Cvs are going to show him suffering man who never got love from his family ( same boring concent )so atleast he can get some sympathy from Indira n she can fall for him even after knwoing he has harmed Vidit Bhaiya ..[8(]MY POV..if it happens than i would not be happy, Cvs r making rishi character too confusing n less convinving based on recent episodes , thats the weakest point of HD</font>[/DIV][DIV][BR][/DIV][DIV]<font face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif">I m glad Indira has not soft feeling for him as per TB article , she still wants to sort all the problem by herself but yes she has found friend in him for sure .. but he is bit too eager to go closer to him , which i m not liking it ...i wish Rishi ka pardafash dhamakedar ho naa kee thanda thanda</font>[/DIV][DIV][BR][/DIV][DIV]<font face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif">I loved Indira Dailogue :- Main apne zhkahmo ko khud dhoongi,</font>[/DIV]

hi pri abt ur 1st question ya indira asked rishi abt they new bike he said his another friend has given it to him,in case he might need it anytime
secondly ya rishi's character is confusing,also v dont knw whether he has harmed vidit or not so just waiting for the real mystery

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Pri.RP-

-Pri.RP- IF-Rockerz

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 9:48pm | IP Logged

Angels_Sweetz IF-Sizzlerz
Angels_Sweetz
Angels_Sweetz

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Hello shello 

Pratamesh

-Pri.RP- IF-Rockerz

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 9:53pm | IP Logged

Pratamesh IF-Dazzler
Pratamesh
Pratamesh

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Priyanka..

<font face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif">Thanks Prats for answering my first question ..[:D]</font>[DIV][BR][/DIV][DIV]<font face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif">So he kept lying n lying n lying[:s]</font>[/DIV][DIV][BR][/DIV][DIV]<font face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif">Yes Rishis character is confusing n yes he indeed related to Vidit , that is why on monday episode he asked his friend to call indira as a vidit so it means he does not indira to know anything about vidit[:s]us phone call ke baad kya Indira vidit ke barain main bhool jayegi</font>[/DIV][DIV][BR][/DIV][DIV]<font face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif">I know Rishi is caring but is he doing to her as a favour ?</font>[/DIV][DIV][BR][/DIV][DIV]<font face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif">Bahut confusion has prats ...bahut kuch uske barain main deekha rahe hai ek sath aur sumit is unable to deliver all those differnt emotions together.. let see aaj kya deekhate hai</font>[/DIV]

pri thing is indira was worried bt when vidit s call came she was happy that atleast he is ok also he told na to try to save the house hence she was very occupied with that thought afterall vidit bhaine kaha hain
yep hav to wait for few more days,today v will knw what happens to their house.

-Pri.RP-

Angels_Sweetz IF-Sizzlerz
Angels_Sweetz
Angels_Sweetz

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
Guys...wanted to share something

i really felt bad tht Indira was soo deep in thoughts & worries abt House tht unhe apne hath pe gharam chai ki jalan tak mehsus nahi hui & tht dialogue at end "Main apne zakam khud doungi" she told it very casually but yet it was very impactful. and later too the lins of acepting rishi's suggestion abt frnds house.

i loved 2 other scns of inshi too...which i'll write
abhi my hands going slow...as its very chilly here...tho fingers thode akkadgaye LOL

Edited by Angels_Sweetz - 27 December 2011 at 9:57pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pratamesh-Pri.RP-

Go to top