|| Hail Hitler Didi- Indira/Rati Pandey AT 5 || - Page 106

Posted: 12 years ago
pic of rati di n deepti is old one
the one with open hair is of todays episode
Wazme maine woh part miss kar diya due to my granny but i m not regretting ... i cannot keep staring Rishi n his red lips with a cynical smile ðŸ˜† 

Nikhi will posrt Indira caps from that part in open hair for sure 
wazme am giving a chhotu update for you...

1st they showed a staring session by rishi at indira..it was the most weird staring i have seen in my life...he looked more like a stalker cum joker than a lover or even a friend...indira got pissed and started staring back angrily at him...ishan ka call broke his gaze and ishaan finally tells about the registration...rishi gives a big lecture to manao indira for using his contacts/illegal means...she does not agree...he leaves...

Indira goes to registrar office...cannot stop her family...she gets into a scuffle with munna bhai...rishi comes and stops him by scaring him with police dhamki...then they show kutumb signing papers...registrar says its already registered in the name of another builder...rishi says makan malkin ji has sold it prior to inder at a higher cost...5 crore higher than the cost agreed by inder...inder disappointed...indira looking suspicious...the entire family shocked...almost pleasantly by this...

precap...jhumpa ko rishi calls by inder's cell to come to sharma niwas at 4...jhumpa all happy...kal ayega maza...jhumpa ka bajeyga baja...lol
thanx nikhila . dipti is looking so different .what to say abt RP she alwayzlooks beautiful
Hi every1...rinky lovely siggie...
Indira se jyada mujhe rishi hitler lagne laga hai...n wat wid those main kuch nahi kar payi dialogues... 😕 indira has 2 stand up n do something...Edited by arti_17 - 12 years ago
PRIYANKA  & others
as i told bef too...am a bit dispointd by tht false deal
but am not completely against it...coz until last minute Indira tried to make her family understand, but as she dint have any other choice...she took tht step at the peak hour to save her family & house. and am ok with it...coz she has done this mainly for IShaan

and i loved tht whn Indira told..."nahi ishaan tum apne bua se nafrat nahi kar sakthe...main tumhe kabhi akele nahi chodungi" i really lovd how in dream too she feared of getting ishaan's anger on her if at all she fails to save the house.
Waise going to d precap rishi bunda bada kamina hain hw he removed inders cell was amazing and then calling jhumpa gr8 job
all three epi of this were mind blowing ..hope to see more hitlergiri tomorrow
Priyanka - i already posted 1 scn cap of Rati di in open hair na
aur nahi aane wale...my mouse not working properly to take SC's
she cares too much for ishaan...his opinions matter a lot to her...isilie it comes back to haunt her...i also loved how she mentions videet bhaiya again...not a single mention about the rest of the family members...unka opinion matters least to her...

last scene mujhey bara achha laga...the expression of every sharma was worth a watch after the 5 crore proclamation...inder ka face toh itnaaa irritated tha...by god...and mandira ka face..greedily happy...baaki ke logo ka shocked...only indira was suspicious...and steely...what this may lead to...nice...i liked that scene a LOT