Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Rinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
aaj ka beginning na dekhkey you have done yourself a favour...the way rishi stared at indira...😆

jhaapar marne ko dil karta...😆

rishi made a ata ka solution jisme water jyada ho gaya...indira goes to fix it...and he stares and stares and stares...and tries to act all romantic when her hair falls on his face...they played bol na halke halke again...it was more comedy than romance...😆

aajkal woh banda hab bhi screen pe ata hai...i get bouts of hysteric laughter...am seriously getting mad...😆
WAZME thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Angels_Sweetz

Wazme - aaj ask rinky ya pri for the update plz

me seeing RATI di :P

seeing rati ammne samne kya?
Pratamesh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Angels_Sweetz

<font face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif">Rishi was like a evil soul/demon[:x] beside Indira alwys encouraging her to take illegal step</font>[DIV]<font face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif">And Indira ne haalaton aur rishton naaton ke katir usoolon ko jhuka di[:s]</font>[/DIV][DIV]<font face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif">am a bit disappointd by this...but still at tht peak hour Indira dint have anyother choice[8(]</font>[/DIV]

ya nikhi bt rishi ne usko emotional blackmail kiya by using ishaan's name n secondly she didnt hav time,even at the court she had come to stop them by her own bt atlast moment she knew it wasnt going to happen her way
Nikhs, i m not happy to see Indira following rishis suggestion.. pata nahi kyon he was all over the place today with a dailogues by telluing her she is selfish n all that aur use gurur hai etc etc .. loved Indira when she said " OUT" ...leking indira ne woh step ishan ke liye liya ...well she did not take that step until last minuted , it was rishi who was prepapred with all the document n came to her ..so she had not choise rather than saving the house ...he wa way too irritating .. 

Only thing i liked about him is his communication with Jhumpa.. they create good chemisrtry ðŸ˜†

I know my granny changed the channel bola, aa gaya lal hotho wala .. than i manage to grab it after 5 minutes, she loved rest of the part 
Edited by ..Priyanka.. - 12 years ago
Gaby09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hi all

nikhila loved rati's new pic.is it new or old one
-Rinky- thumbnail
the siggy i had made...😃

Angels_Sweetz thumbnail
HAAN yaar prars...evn am saying the same na...tht Indira had to do for Ishaan and family.
Angels_Sweetz thumbnail
Originally posted by: WAZME

seeing rati ammne samne kya?

Wazme - jab ethni achi kismat hogi na...tab mein poore kandhan aur shehar mein sweets distribute karungi. Khair khuda ki meherbaani ka intezaar ummedo ko ab bhi sanjok ke rakha hai.

par filaal tho hum bas Indira ke roop mein RATI di ko dekh rahe hai

Oppsss...hope u understand my hindi 
WAZME thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Rinky-

aaj ka beginning na dekhkey you have done yourself a favour...the way rishi stared at indira...😆

jhaapar marne ko dil karta...😆

rishi made a ata ka solution jisme water jyada ho gaya...indira goes to fix it...and he stares and stares and stares...and tries to act all romantic when her hair falls on his face...they played bol na halke halke again...it was more comedy than romance...😆

aajkal woh banda hab bhi screen pe ata hai...i get bouts of hysteric laughter...am seriously getting mad...😆

i did not understand? but take care of your self rinks ðŸ˜†
What a beautiful Pics Nikhi , aaj ke episode ka hai??

Rinks nice siggi ...

U know Indira ne last minute tak try kiya family ko samjhane ka ... rishi was well prepared ðŸ˜† ... kuch to hai secret bande ka.. waise she will be back to her housesoon

BUT i m looking forward to watch tomorrow epsidoe n Indur Sharma n Jhumpa Sharma Face...