Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pratamesh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Angels_Sweetz

Naye house mein sift hone ke paise kaha se aayenge?[DIV]as per inder's plan...he will take the house on his name 1st and later sell it to the builders...tho sare paise tho uske pass jaayenge.[/DIV][DIV][BR][/DIV][DIV]dont tell tht evry1 will b shifting to Ricky's house...lol[/DIV]

nikhi i think if that house goes than they will go to rishi's house or might b radhey had said na he would arrange
-Rinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i feel rishi ko pehle se hi indira pasand hai...somewhere his mystery will reveal the fact...those sketches and all...i feel they have an inkling...par usko poori tarah se dikha nahi rahey hai...

Indira on the other hand...has no option but to trust...and honestly i believe she is the type who would fight for a stray dog on the street...she looks tough but is very soft and vulnerable...somewhere rishi has found a chord to uncoil her emotions...

pata nahin..lets see..kya dikhatey hai...but am loving the suspense..😳
Pratamesh thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..Priyanka..

<font face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif">Bahut confusion hai Bhaiya ..[LOL]</font>[DIV][BR][/DIV][DIV]<font face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif">1st option :- Indira might not be able to stop Inder Sharma to sell the house n that might bring new relationship between kutum n indira when Kutum will realise kee Inder ne use dhokha diya hai ..n rest of the family will start trusting indira also ..n they move to rented apartmenet ...chota hee sahi</font>[/DIV][DIV][BR][/DIV][DIV]<font face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif">2nd option :- rishikumar hazir hain naa everyday battery kee tarah[LOL],sab unke ghar delhi main shift ho jayenge n Indira will be shown moving to mumbai as new branch manager there , Chadha sayad apna office hee mumbai shift kar de[LOL]</font>[/DIV][DIV][BR][/DIV][DIV]<font face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif">I really do not want indira to take illegal step as per rishi suggestion to save the house.. kuch to twise hai if CVs slow it down</font>[/DIV][DIV][BR][/DIV][DIV]<font face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif">Yes prats.. Radhey might arrange rented place for them ...</font>[/DIV]

pri i hope ur 1st option comes true coz that will pave way for rishi mystery to unfold
-Rinky- thumbnail
btw the forum has moved up in chaska meter...i wish the same for trps too...i want HD to climb up in trps...😳
Originally posted by: -Rinky-

i feel rishi ko pehle se hi indira pasand hai...somewhere his mystery will reveal the fact...those sketches and all...i feel they have an inkling...par usko poori tarah se dikha nahi rahey hai...

Indira on the other hand...has no option but to trust...and honestly i believe she is the type who would fight for a stray dog on the street...she looks tough but is very soft and vulnerable...somewhere rishi has found a chord to uncoil her emotions...

pata nahin..lets see..kya dikhatey hai...but am loving the suspense..😳

Do not Rinky but yes one sided liking hai yaa sympathy hai Rishi ka Indira per by seeing her condition ðŸ˜• but everything has started with jhooth 

I feel like Rishi is ammaji grandson n chilhood friend on vidit n indira, ameriac main he might met vidit n found out some tragic news abt him, h vidit might asked rishi to look after indira n family n not let them know abt his condition may be that is why all these jhooth, secrets etc .

Leking ammaji ka grandson hai to how come he left her living like that condition😕..
Edited by ..Priyanka.. - 12 years ago

btw the forum has moved up in chaska meter...i wish the same for trps too...i want HD to climb up in trps...😳

TRP site update hua but only for newly started shows  on the front page ..

Zee TV n other channels  ke shows ka nahi hua hai ab tak 

CM ka trp se koi lena dena nahi..yes i wanna see HD in top 10 show😃

the reason hd went up in CM because Geet n PYK is out 
Edited by ..Priyanka.. - 12 years ago
-Rinky- thumbnail
yeah i have been refreshing that trp page for some time...nahi aya

and pri i think the Cvs will shock us...i have a very strong feeling about that...ki hum logo ne jo kuchh bhi socha hai...usse kaafi hatke kuchh dikhayengey...

yeah i have been refreshing that trp page for some time...nahi aya

and pri i think the Cvs will shock us...i have a very strong feeling about that...ki hum logo ne jo kuchh bhi socha hai...usse kaafi hatke kuchh dikhayengey...

Yes me too rinks  without compromising indira ethics, principles n confidence 
Angels_Sweetz thumbnail
Cv's have alwys been giving us shocks...chota ya bada
hum kuch sochte hai aur episode mein kuch aur horaha hai

and am loving this thing...aage kya hoga hum kuch nahi bata sakthe
Pratamesh thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..Priyanka..

[DIV][BR][/DIV][DIV]<font face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif">TRP site update hua but only for newly started shows on the front page ..</font>[/DIV][DIV][BR][/DIV][DIV]<font face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif">Zee TV n other channels ke shows ka nahi hua hai ab tak</font>[/DIV][DIV][BR][/DIV][DIV]<font face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif">CM ka trp se koi lena dena nahi..yes i wanna see HD in top 10 show[:D]</font>[/DIV][DIV][BR][/DIV][DIV]<font face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif">the reason hd went up in CM because Geet n PYK is out</font>[/DIV]

pri PYEK wasnt ther in top 5 in CM ya geet was bt also ther is more discussion going on in the forum hence v got more points for that abt 100points