Hitler Didi

|| Hail Hitler Didi- Indira/Rati Pandey AT 5 || - Page 97

Angels_Sweetz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Hmm...yes Rishi ke maamle mein its going very fast
Initially i felt tht Indira was going along with Rishi coz he was the only 1 helping her out and being with her...like the tum bin dialogue goes "jaanta hu aapko sahare ki zaroorat nahi..main tho sirf saath dene aaya hu". Par yaha kuch aur hi hota jaaraha hai. Indira is being strong with her usool and all, yet she is some how trusting him in some issues...though not folowing his wrong suggestions. I just hope she doesnt chose his wrong ideas coz there might b no other way

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pratamesh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I hope the Cv's handle vidit track properly,also dnt want sympathy track n all woh toh bakwas lagega
Angels_Sweetz thumbnail
Pri- agree tht jhoot se shuru hua tings wil hurt but once she gets to knw the reason behind it...😕
Angels_Sweetz thumbnail
yes Prat - can we cal u prat...full name long hojaraha

yaa...vidit track shd be well show

aur no more sympathy things yaa
pehle hi indira ki kahaani waise types ki hai...
ab rishi ka bhi waise mat banao
Prats I m dissapointed with CVs the way they handled Rishs character but hope vidit kee mystry logical ho .. i hv high hope with them because Vidit the last hope to bring happiness on Indira face n i hope rishi ko bhe logical bana de
Pratamesh thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Angels_Sweetz

yes Prat - can we cal u prat...full name long hojaraha[DIV][BR][/DIV][DIV]yaa...vidit track shd be well show[/DIV][DIV][BR][/DIV][DIV]aur no more sympathy things yaa[/DIV][DIV]pehle hi indira ki kahaani waise types ki hai...[/DIV][DIV]ab rishi ka bhi waise mat banao[/DIV]

yep re u can call me prat
at 1st i thought ke i would be rishi and indira will get well along bt when rishi's truth comes out indira will be more hurt,pur ye sympathy track n all i dnt want it to happen
Angels_Sweetz thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ..Priyanka..

Prats I m dissapointed with CVs the way they handled Rishs character but hope vidit kee mystry logical ho .. i hv high hope with them because Vidit the last hope to bring happiness on Indira face n i hope rishi ko bhe logical bana de

Pr- yeh disappointements chodo yaar
abhi rishi ki mistery khuli hi kaha hai? 
woh log dheere dheere ek ek panne khol rahe hai...kabhi panno ko aada kholke wapas rak de rahe hai. Dnt make any conclusions abt his mistery now,

am tho enjoying the way they are bringing this mistery slowly
i dnt wht tht fatak se uske mistery ka saamne aajaana

the only thing am concerned is tht Indira shdnt get hurt by anything...
Pratamesh thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ..Priyanka..

<font face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif">Prats I m dissapointed with CVs the way they handled Rishs character but hope vidit kee mystry logical ho[8(].. i hv high hope with them because Vidit the last hope to bring happiness on Indira face n i hope rishi ko bhe logical bana de</font>

ya pri m dissapointed with Cv's handling rishi's character from the 1st day uske sath kuch slowly nahi hota everythng goes in fast track mode and then the Cv's try to justify everythng which isnt good
Na Nikhi.. Rishi ke mamle main dissapointment hai hee  kabhee sab fatafat ..kabhee confusiing .. kabhee kuch .. I hope u r right n dheere dheere khole mystry n the most annoying thing which i agree with Prats kee Cvs r trying to justify his ACT

Hope rishi ke justification ke chakkar main kahin Indira ke character ko change na kar de 
Edited by ..Priyanka.. - 12 years ago
Angels_Sweetz thumbnail
ya pri & prats
evn i dnt like the way cv's are justifying his silly acts
but kya kare...ho tho wahi raha hai