Hitler Didi

|| Hail Hitler Didi- Indira/Rati Pandey AT 5 || - Page 96

Angels_Sweetz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Scn of Indira trying to stop Rishi's cut bleed

1 thing whih am stil not sure is...whtr Indira started caring for Rishi or was it Ishaan's memories tht brought the caring side of Indira out at tht time?
and rishi's line "yeh ishaan ke ungaliya nahi mere hai" (something like tht)
i really loved this part

but on the whole tht entire scn was too good.
rati di looked very pretty in tht candle light & the way she was saying all those dialogues.

ahhh...my hands very slow...try to bear with my slow speed. 
had to go out on bike mrng...tho thandi hawa se hath thode jam gaye 
Edited by Angels_Sweetz - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikhi, indira has indeed accpeted Rishi as her friend ..uske pass koi option hai hee nahi , she accpeted his help ..

but woh line " main apne Zakham Khud hee Dhoongi" . was very touching n emotioal.. i just hope Cvs kabada naa kar de by showing her to take wrong direction as per rishis suggestion to save the house
Angels_Sweetz thumbnail
Abt the sketches...tht line of apne ghar mein kadar 
it was very good...how he told her back abt tht line.

waise it shows tht may b evn rishi dint get his family love...or may be they dint support him
and as moksha post...may be it was amma ji's & indira's sketch
I likes when Indira compared Rishi with Ishan, she was thinking about Ishan while removing blood from Rishis handπŸ˜ƒ , rishi felt it that is why Bola " yee mera hath hai , ishan ka nahi" 

She was indeed looking simply magical ...

Angels_Sweetz thumbnail
hmm...Indira accepted Rishi as her frnd...coz she doesnt have any choice
but i felt it has gone a bit too fast...tht she trusted him soo much to move into a house along with him. I mean zara socho...she wil be living with a person whom she met & been knowing frm abt a month thts it. Abhi woh log ek sath ek ghar mein rahenge...kuch din ya ek din ke liye hi sahi
This content was originally posted by: Angels_Sweetz

Abt the sketches...tht line of apne ghar mein kadar 

it was very good...how he told her back abt tht line.

waise it shows tht may b evn rishi dint get his family love...or may be they dint support him
and as moksha post...may be it was amma ji's & indira's sketch

Pata nahi Nikhi.. if story is going on that direction than r they planning to show Rishi bechara dukhiaya admi jise ghar se pyaar nahi mila n he is looking for love n all n uska sad past will make indira fall in love  inspite of him lying so much .. pata nahi i m not convinced yet because we do not know.. how come Indira did not recognise ammas pic??

Yes i agree Rishi line was good when he said .." makan malkin aapkee bhee apne ghar main kadra nahi" 

This content was originally posted by: Angels_Sweetz

hmm...Indira accepted Rishi as her frnd...coz she doesnt have any choice

but i felt it has gone a bit too fast...tht she trusted him soo much to move into a house along with him. I mean zara socho...she wil be living with a person whom she met & been knowing frm abt a month thts it. Abhi woh log ek sath ek ghar mein rahenge...kuch din ya ek din ke liye hi sahi

Wahi naa Nikhi .. Do'nt u think Rishi ke mamle main sab fast fast hai  yeh ek din ke liye to rahenge hee kyonki aaj indira will save her house n i feel Munna will listen to indira 

rishi has done nothing but lying n lying n lying for indira but she still trusted him to move in there , cvs has to think little logical when it comes to Rishikumar ..

Edited by ..Priyanka.. - 12 years ago
Angels_Sweetz thumbnail
yaar...woh sketches hai...u wont be able to recognise sketches tht well 
anywys...i dont want love raising frm sympathy kinda of feeling

πŸ˜† me feeling cold
thts y short short cmnts...u guys obsrving farak of my cmnts lenght? πŸ˜†
Edited by Angels_Sweetz - 12 years ago
Yes we know thandi ke wajah se short comnet hai.. πŸ˜†

Most of the People here on this AT wont agree with my POV about Rishi .. but i have to express ..

Ek jhooth se suru hua rishta kitna hurt karega Indira ko πŸ˜•

Sketches recognice karna easy hai but did not feel it has something to do with ammaji .. mujhe to arabic characters deekh rahe tha
-DreamzGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
ya rishi mystery track or indira &rishi track going in fast ...but i chose indira do something her own to save her house... not from fake way