Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tasnim. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Nikhila thank u so much hun
u wrote the whole episode beautifully.
so rishi/riki's mystery gonna reveal soon.kab tak chupa kar rakhenge...????

hmm it seems he is an artist. banda artist kaise baan gayi- shayed isliye itna vabuk hai- kabhi shayeri tou kabhi jokeri..lol

btw nikhila-sorry 4 blackmailing u. i knew if i take rati dis name couldnt deny ...
next time indira ki kasam dungi..OK????

Nikhi mere net bahut dhokha de raha hai πŸ˜• BTW ...Angrej log bhee bahut smoke karte hai lekin kal hoth nahi hota hai , i know kisee ka ishara kiske taraf hai ...πŸ˜† kahir chodo i wont go that much into ... dadi jab tak meharban hain indira per i will watch 8.00 PM slot nahi to repeat jindabad πŸ˜ƒ

Rishikumar per makeup man bahut meharban hai πŸ˜† .. Granny is obssesed with lal hotho wala Hero , woh convince kar rahe hai yeh hero hai yaa helper hai indira ka, i cannot keep defending Rishikuamr all the time. when he is good i appreciate , when he is not i can;t at the end we have to watch him because we have no option n i can tolerate him for sure because he is good in few scenes ..πŸ˜ƒ but kal shocking expression was very dheela πŸ˜•

Suniana was brilliant today ..Pizza ka explanation .. on top of that unhe jaldi uthana hai registry ke liye.. kabhee itna active nahi dekha πŸ˜†

Munna Bhai was in ThermalπŸ˜† ..delhi main aisa bahut deekhti hai ...aajkal .. delliii kee sardi ... 

Ishan was good ...he is so attaintive ...like this boy ...

Inder itna kamina hoga ...i never knew ...kitna ghatiya paisee ka bhokhaaa

Nikhi if i do not reply than does not mean i am rude .. mera net ka problem hai yaar fir se raat ko slow ho jata hai
Pratamesh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Waise guys what u feel indira must hav made false papers after knowing that everything is happening fast and that she doesnt hav time to prove her point,also vidit bhai told her to save whch is most impt for her
tasnim. thumbnail
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
rishi and his re lips - i think make man applied this red color to give him a manly look. lekin result kuch ulta he ho rahe hai..
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

aur ha may be they try to match it with his red jacket...pata nehi kya mazra hai ye red lips ki piche..
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
tasnim. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pratamesh

Waise guys what u feel indira must hav made false papers after knowing that everything is happening fast and that she doesnt hav time to prove her point,also vidit bhai told her to save whch is most impt for her

pratamesh indira will save her  house any how and at any cost
may be she will find a legal way to do it . agar nehi  hua tou illegal he sahi..
Originally posted by: Pratamesh

Prats I hope not fir monday ke episode main Indira ke itne lambe dailogue ka koi matlab nahi rah jayega , ilelgal nahi jana chahiye based on monday epsiode ...

I just hope she uses her brain n reaches on time ...to save her house ...

Yes She knows House is important n she knows bharastar ka dailogue jo usne bola hai ,, agar woh galat step legi to Rishikumar will be taunting him with cynical smile..

AAj ke epsiode se Illa Bedi is trying to show two things... first Rishi Mystry n secondly Saving house.. let see how r they going to show..

Rishi is highly annoying i got irritated when he scared her for no reason ,,anyways No More Rishi Gungan ... I better stick to Indira, Sunanina, Munna, Ishan n ofcourse Radhey n his style πŸ˜†

Mera 8.00 PM slot is almost gone .. i will be back on 11.30 repeat HD .. 

BYE GUYS .. my net is getting slower n slower ...Nikhila i misght come online in the morning , if you are around will chat ..if anyone around will talk .. BYE BYE GN
Edited by ..Priyanka.. - 12 years ago
Pratamesh thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..Priyanka..

[DIV][BR][/DIV][DIV]<font face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif">Prats I hope not fir monday ke episode main Indira ke itne lambe dailogue ka koi matlab nahi rah jayega , ilelgal nahi jana chahiye based on monday epsiode ...</font>[/DIV][DIV][BR][/DIV][DIV]<font face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif">I just hope she uses her brain n reaches on time ...to save her house ...</font>[/DIV][DIV][BR][/DIV][DIV]<font face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif">Yes She knows House is important n she knows bharastar ka dailogue jo usne bola hai ,, agar woh galat step legi to Rishikumar will be taunting him with cynical smile..</font>[/DIV][DIV][BR][/DIV][DIV]<font face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif">AAj ke epsiode se Illa Bedi is trying to show two things... first Rishi Mystry n secondly Saving house.. let see how r they going to show..</font>[/DIV][DIV][BR][/DIV][DIV]<font face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif">Rishi is highly annoying i got irritated when he scared her for no reason ,,anyways No More Rishi Gungan ... I better stick to Indira, Sunanina, Munna, Ishan n ofcourse Radhey n his style[LOL]</font>[/DIV][DIV][BR][/DIV][DIV]<font face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif">Mera 8.00 PM slot is almost gone .. i will be back on 11.30 repeat HD ..</font>[/DIV][DIV][BR][/DIV][DIV]<font face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif">BYE GUYS .. my net is getting slower n slower ...Nikhila i misght come online in the morning , if you are around will chat ..if anyone around will talk .. BYE BYE GN</font>[/DIV]

oh thats sad re 8pm slot gone
mere ghar mein my mom wants to watch IPK bt i tell her that i watch only one show so allow me:-)
Pratamesh thumbnail
I hope indira goes by her way bt the way she said those lines when tea fell on her hand and rishi asked what she was going to do tonight and specially that she doesnt hav anytime to do legal work seemed she might take rishi's way bt lets c what happens 2mrw
Prats ... My granny n mum are watching BV for more than a year so it is not easy for them to change for something they r not enjoying completly ..like monday was rocking for them but someone is putting them off ... so i better not convince .. i m happy with repeat .. akele dekh loongi bina khich khich ke ...πŸ˜ƒ...

Let see Illa Bedi to stick to Indira Principle what we got to see on Monday rather than taking Rishi Chal Kapat ka idea.. i wish to see Indira going to Legal way .. kaise jayegi do not know 
Pratamesh thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..Priyanka..

<font face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif">Prats ... My granny n mum are watching BV for more than a year so it is not easy for them to change for something they r not enjoying completly ..like monday was rocking for them but someone is putting them off ... so i better not convince .. i m happy with repeat .. akele dekh loongi bina khich khich ke ...[:D]...</font>[DIV][BR][/DIV][DIV]<font face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif">Let see Illa Bedi to stick to Indira Principle what we got to see on Monday rather than taking Rishi Chal Kapat ka idea.. i wish to see Indira going to Legal way .. kaise jayegi do not know</font>[/DIV]

ya pri i knw hw diff it is to convince anyways nt much time re coz kal pata chal jayega what indira plans according to precap warna kal hi ghar hath se chala jayega