Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Rinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
btw indira ko chakkar aatey hi rishi kaise pohunch gaya? itnee achhi timing? ðŸ˜†

Angels_Sweetz thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Rinky-

btw indira ko chakkar aatey hi rishi kaise pohunch gaya? itnee achhi timing? ðŸ˜†

yaar...he was already on the way na to inform and plan abt abt the builder thing
but thnk god koi tho aaya whn she was abt to faint...and yes...he properly supported her too
but tht rahul thing...slipped hi tongue...but thn again timely msg saved him.

Indira kya gusse se usse poch rahi thi na...like almost firing
ki how does he knw abt rahul whn she dint mention his name
so deffo he knws abt vidit...etc etc questions
Pratamesh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hi all
what a epi maza Aa gaya fantastic
rati was superb today like always
rishi got saved for a moment i thought Aaj toh Cv's ne hamare sun li bt never mind hope that day comes soon
-Khushi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
KOI MUJHE WRITTEN UPDATE DEGA KYA?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Angels_Sweetz thumbnail
Khushi- really sorry ask some1 else
aaj am still feeling tht tension tth went on throught out the episode, kal kya hoga isske bare mein abhi se me thinking 
-Khushi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
ARRE KOI MERI HAALAT SAMJHO ...
JUST RETURNED FRM CLASSES AND NW M PACKING MY BAG SINCE I AM GNG FOR A PICNIC TOMOROW..

BAS THODA SHORT ME BATA DO
Angels_Sweetz thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pratamesh

Hi all
what a epi maza Aa gaya fantastic
rati was superb today like always
rishi got saved for a moment i thought Aaj toh Cv's ne hamare sun li bt never mind hope that day comes soon

Pratamesh...sach mein maza aagaya tha!!! all the time we were like "kya hoga" ðŸ˜²
and yes Rati di was excellent!!! really loved her scenes...she was fab!!!

Passion_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
btw hats off 2 d writers 4 2days epi... i was just trying 2 find bloopers bt found none😆they tried 2 justify each n every thing...starting 4m rishi reading rahul's msg 2 indira carrying her luggage bag everywhr..😆every single thing had been taken care of...
@khushi...thr was so much dat dey showed 2day dat written update is difficult... Edited by arti_17 - 12 years ago
Angels_Sweetz thumbnail
at office indira meets chadda...there chadda says abt her borthers things...for whch indira says sorry, but chadda says it isnt needed. uske baad he gives her advice abt family thing..ki kabhi kabhi rishton ko baaju rakna padtha hai..jab un mein kuch rakha hi nahi,

rishi meets munna whr he gets to knw abt the builder, 
here we also get to knw tht munna cares abt indira too.

indira comes to knw tht vidit hadnt reported to office frm a month & thn through his frnd she comes to knw tht he also dint meet him for a month n his house is locked. 

with all this she was abt to faint whn rishi comes n holds her
fir she says him abt wht happend...by mistake he takes out vidits frnds name...by whch indira doubts him, later rishi says tht he got to knw throght sms on her phone.

later they go to america embasy to report, but rishi calls some1 and asks him to cal indira
indira gets a clal frm vidits phone...he says tht he has shifted his palce whr calls are rishtrictd
indira asks abt change in his voice...to whch he gives bahana of cold n not feeling well

later they go to lawyer. whr he tell abt some ways to stop house sale
indira says tht she will find out a way..but nvr take any worng ways...no jhoot ka ka jal-kapat ka.

on the way...indira & rishi waches inder & jhumpa in a risckshaw
while rishi takes their snap which he might use to show family members
indira was recollecting scns whr Inder says abt he had realise his mistake and has no come back home to his family.

precap
ishaan calls indira to say abt the registration going to happen 2moro
but indira phone battery gets off, she takes rishis mobile and calls, but inder pulls phoe frm ishaan by then,.

ufff...khushi i wrote all this only for u

Edited by Angels_Sweetz - 12 years ago
Pratamesh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Angels_Sweetz

[DIV][BR][/DIV][DIV]Pratamesh...sach mein maza aagaya tha!!! all the time we were like "kya hoga"[:o][/DIV][DIV]and yes Rati di was excellent!!! really loved her scenes...she was fab!!![BR][BR][/DIV]

also family drama was not shown much today all focus on indira n rishi and the vidit mystery