|| Hail Hitler Didi- Indira/Rati Pandey AT 5 || - Page 77

Posted: 12 years ago
Hema ...i know promotion to promotion hai actor kee chahe positive yaa negative.. let me watch the episode 😆  muddat ke baad mauka mila hai .. fir hum dost mil baith kar discuss karenge as we do 😆

See yaa after the episode hema ...😃
what a thrilling episode! mazaa aa gaya! 😆 😃
Loved today's episode!!! totally suspense se bara..kept me alert throughtout

It was more of Indira today 😃
Goddd the Vidit part was the best...frm office to Embassy!!
Rati di was really Excellent in all those scenes at office phone calls, and near embassy too
Shez was really wonderful in those scenes...the way she enacted was superb. I was feeling tht tension, worry tht she was showing...

but i doubt abt the person who called Indira as vidit...was he really Vidit???
coz indira was asking abt voice & his bahana abt cold, gala garab? and tht call came aft rishi'scal
Rishi ki mistery is deepening...he knew rahul(vidits frnd) too and thn whom did he call to ask him to call indira!!!
and wht presence of mind of rishi to take tht stupid inder & jhumpa's pic. her can show tht to family to prove tht he was cheating.

Ishaan was soo good to inform abt the registration...but thn it wasnt possible 
Show is proceeding into full on suspense...aage kya hoga? kaise bachayegi Indira ghar ko?

Edited by Angels_Sweetz - 12 years ago
i loved today's epi...😳

and strangely i feel munna bhaiya actually cares for his sister...the way he asked rishi...indira tere sath hai na? then he said yeh manhoos ghar hi bech dengey...its like...he is blaming the house for the gap between him and indira...i liked it...i think it was a very poignant scene...show is heating up..😊
kya epi tha by god...it was as if im watching cid😆
Rati was brilliant in all d scenes...kya principles hain...i respect her 4 dat...thanx 2 cvs 4 portraying her character dis way...she will do things only in 1 way n dat is d right way😎
i dnt think d person on d phone was vidit...cos evn indira said dat apki awaaz ko kya ho gaya hai...n he says gala kharab hai...n d phone call came immediately aftr rishi calld someone 2 do something n fix everything...im highly doubtful abt vidit being alive nw...😕
n luvd d chota jasoos in d house...bt his dadaji😡
i loved mr chaddha's advice to indira in d beginning. why do so much for a family who doesn't give a hoot? 👏 i love this actor. he always puts a smile on my face. 😆

well nikhila it was more of a indira rishi episode. i know u don't like to acknowledge d banda but sach toh yehi hain na ki rishi and indira were there in almost of all d scenes today! 😆

rishi ka bhaanda phod ab ke liye toh tham gaya but i dont think he will b able to do so for long.

inder sharma ka toh diwali dussehra id sab kuch hain! do do biwiyaan ke saath romance, woh bhi ek hi episode mein! 😆 kya kismat hain buddhey ki! 😆

indira ki phone ka battery bhi tab hi empty hona tha! shit! bechaara ishaan!
https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2579865&PID=51039418�

i made a topic on munna bhaisaab...

btw aisa bhi ho sakta hai ki rahul and rishi decided to help sharmas till Vidit recovers...maybe he has some illness...what say?
koi written update dega please...

hahhahhaha yes Hema - it was Indira & Rishi more today 😆 its not like i dnt give credit to him 😆 bas the fact is i concentrate more on Indira...kya karoon aankhein bhi aadat se majboor hai.

and ya evn i loved Chadda lines to indria...rishton naaton ko kabhi bhaaju rakna padtha hai..

BTW...Rati di was excellent today...loved her 😳

Edited by Angels_Sweetz - 12 years ago
What a fab episode man ... loved it loved it.. 

Relatives hamaesha galat time per tapakete hai  ..i hate it ..

Hema,Rinky, Nikhi, Shilpa, i wanna discuss about todays episode badly .. baad main aatee hoo enjoy chatting .. i will stalk later