Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

palingenesis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
what is going on in here? at least yeh AT ko toh baksh do. STOP DISCUSSING THE PERSONAL LIVES OF ACTORS. 🤢

please keep this AT controversy free. forum toh has gone to d dogs once again! 🤢
Edited by luminos3 - 12 years ago
Silent.Dreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Guys this is HD forum and plz Discuss today's sbs in MJHT forum. ðŸ˜›
EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: luminos3

what is going on in here? at least yeh AT ko toh baksh do. STOP DISCUSSING THE PERSONAL LIVES OF ACTORS. 🤢

please keep this AT free. forum toh has gone to d dogs once again! 🤢

calm down dear...sometime you dont say harsh words thinking of hurting...but comments hurts others to the core...the forum negativity made me stop posting on forum...now arti over...even faria di is leaving...so will i leave if the condition remain the same...u all seriously need to be polite to others...i know its hd forum...but that does not give u the right to call someone dog and all...
EtherealRati thumbnail
isn't anything about rati related to this forum ????????? what is actually hd for u ???????
Pratamesh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Seriously guys whats happening here:-(
why are people talking abt actors personal life,let them live in peace,the actors get hurt when they come to know abt this rumours plz refrain from commenting on actors life,v r fans and should behave in responsible ways
palingenesis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i know pratamesh bro. subah se dimaag kharaab kar diya hain. why r people so interested in actors' personal lives? yeh HD forum hain. discuss rati and her character indira. why bring her old show and ex co stars in each and every topic? yeh karke kya milega inhe?

btw merry christmas dude. u r in goa na? mast party sharty ho rahi hogi wahaan pe! 😃
Pratamesh thumbnail
Originally posted by: Surbhi123

<div align="center">isn't anything about rati related to this forum ????????? what is actually hd for u ???????[8(][BR]</div><div align="right">[BR]</div>

[BR]hey sur[BR]the point is that they are talking abt someonce personal life read the 1st or 2nd post above on last page hw cn u ppl that??hope u understandEdited by Pratamesh - 12 years ago
EtherealRati thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pratamesh

why are people talking abt actors personal life,let them live in peace,the actors get hurt when they come to know abt this rumours plz refrain from commenting on actors life,v r fans and should behave in responsible ways

what rumors...i am not getting a thing here...what i can see is the worst treatment given to mayur fans...people are asking us to think that if we are rati fans are not...i mean they cant even measure the love we have foe her.,...still such rude comments...i feel like crying right now...
just a few friends were here...today faria di leaved too...now my time to leave is near even.,...this forum has become a zone to hurt others...no body here even knows the word politeness...💔
ad this was the forum i wanted to be an angelic one...and i atleast made our cg angelic...but now what...sometime it hurts u so much than u can no more bear the pain...🥺

tejasvini thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pratamesh

rumorz 😉 bechara gala fad ke chilayego tabu manego sb
Pratamesh thumbnail
Originally posted by: luminos3

i know pratamesh bro. subah se dimaag kharaab kar diya hain. why r people so interested in actors' personal lives? yeh HD forum hain. discuss rati and her character indira. why bring her old show and ex co stars in each and every topic? yeh karke kya milega inhe?[BR][BR]btw merry christmas dude. u r in goa na? mast party sharty ho rahi hogi wahaan pe! [:D][BR]

ya hema must party to hain pur mere exams hain 4m jan 2nd:-(
merry christmas to u to
i knw m sad abt it want a moderator fast fast:-(