Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gaby09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
leave it sur.they are the best of buddies.jitna close hoge utni jyaada ladai hogi...they will patch up in just click of time
EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: godblessu

u r the rockerz of IF .this shows how active u are .but i noticed that u never take part at AT of HD .y all others r not here sur?but we never talked at MJHT forum na

i also have recently started tocome at AT

mjht forum...i ws the most active one...are paradie was the place...i was the jaan of our paradise...moona , roshnee , ridi , payal , aisha , komal , khushi , mahak , varshu , dolly...we just used to rock...
its not about takng part in discussions...in mjht forum...i have discussed everything...but here i feel scared of discussing my views ...i don't know why...may be because my views dont match with the batch of theaudience on if...than i feel lile not disturbing others with my useless posts and continue with the cg...😊..
EtherealRati thumbnail
most of my buddies aren't here...because for some the actor is the worst...and other thinksthe family is a circus...
EtherealRati thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pratamesh

hi sur:)

hey dear...how's you...sorry for replying this late...🤗❤️
❤️
Gaby09 thumbnail

totally agreed with u. i also often used to take part at MJHT paradise.but here i recently started coming here but not being able to share my views abt the show. so jo bhi man main hota post bana deti hoon

EtherealRati thumbnail
Originally posted by: godblessu

totally agreed with u. i also often used to take part at MJHT paradise.but here i recently started coming here but not being able to share my views abt the show. so jo bhi man main hota post bana deti hoon

ya...actually here negative response is more which hurts...hope the environment forum gets better later...acha chalo its time for me to leave . GN
Gaby09 thumbnail

really but i think HD is nice .RPko chod  nahi  sakti na

Pratamesh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Surbhi123

hey dear...how's you...sorry for replying this late...[>:D<][L][BR][L]

m fine,no need to say sorry n all yaar:)
-Rinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
merry christmas to everyone...may this day bring a lot of happiness in your life and your loved ones...lots of love and hugs to you...🤗
Maria. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
whatever u have written on them in one of topic ...
here is my reply

@luminos3

i tried many times to ignore your gyaan batao posts against ArTi but today i could not ristrict myself..
firstly dear before to say anything about Rati ex costar or ArTi or Mayur i wanted to say you people on IF loves this couple so much,they are admiring and loving this couple from the past many  years...

you are newbie so you dont know about their popularity so i suggest you keep your self away to commenting on ArTi.hmm

secondly.you always says to other to leave this forum and dont post this or that
r u moderator of forum???

if you forget i want to remind you you are too newbie hmm we are here from the past many years and knows everything very well.
if you have so much gyaan go and write on Zee Tv why r u wasting your time on people who wanted to live in past...
 there are moderators who can hadle unwanted posts so  you no need to be harsh with others...

sorry girls...i came up here and that with too harsh post i dont want to do this but this member needs to think before writing anything about other couple...
i hope u all will understand why i got angry??
btw hi to everyone...
Edited by Maria. - 12 years ago