-Rinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
suraj's wife wants to be an IPS officer...🤣
Pratamesh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: luminos3

if u still feel d pain then u shud call d doc again rinky. ask him why is it still hurting and if u shud go to work. [:s][BR][BR]oooh so suraj is a mithaiwala? and his wife wants to become a career woman? as in what kind of career woman? well it is a star plus serial toh most of d leads r expressionless anyway! [LOL] [LOL][BR][BR]nikhila maine woh segment TV pe hi dekh liya tha. i think it might have been yesterday or day before. i was so caught up with d lokpal bill thing in parliament maine SBB par zyada dhyaan nahin diya. sorry. [:s] [8(][8(][8(][8(][BR]

dnt knw what profession she wants in the show:(
BTW lokpal bill what crap is congress doing all thnks to sonia n rahul gandhi:-(
Angels_Sweetz thumbnail
Well Rinky- as ur Ortho Doc had suggested only strapping n rest, probably there is no internal injury to muscle/tendon/bones... but swelling n pain will be there coz of various reasons. for it to reduce it will take time. but as all sprains gets normal in abt 3-4weeks u will be able to work aft tht. but obviously u cant walk fast or run coz it will make situations evn worse. but incase ur pain dint reduce at all & moments of leg are still difficult, u need to consult ur doc again.
 i told u all tht on the day u had told me abt ur injury...but i guess aapko mere uppar barosa hi nahi,...so asking again n again to others. tho main tab se chup thi...but thn felt...it might b rude to keep quite whn asked. 
Edited by Angels_Sweetz - 12 years ago
palingenesis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
whoaaa. itni sardi mein shooting kaise kar rahein hain HD unit? and they usually shoot after 8 pm to avoid mobbing! 😆 becharey log! 😆
WAZME thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Rinky you got advices from two doctors now without fees 😆

Pratamesh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Rinky-

its 3.3 degrees in delhi[:o]

n 2mrw it seem its going to fall to around 2 degrees
WAZME thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Rinky-

its 3.3 degrees in delhi ðŸ˜²

OMG that much, its 18 in UAE😛 
palingenesis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
pratamesh bro yeh lokpal bill bhi mujhe locha hi lag raha hain! i mean sonia gandhi was harsh but she was right when she said ki anna ko fast karwatein hain aur ird gird log khaana khaatein hain! it is true. did u see arvind kejriwal and kiran bedi thoosofying samosas in d delhi fast at ram lila maidan? sick really!

and rahul gandhi is d stupidest politician i have ever come across. mayavati shud just kidnap him and make a live statue of him in UP! 😆
-Rinky- thumbnail
nikki please try to cure yourself of the habit of getting offended at every single pretense...i asked you i remember...but according to what you said...it should have gone slightly better by now...and today the way it was paining i got frightened...and my employers are demanding i join as soon as possible...anyways i guess you dont have the habit of seeing things from others' pov...so leave it...

am off guys...happy christmas in advance...tata