|| Hail Hitler Didi- Indira/Rati Pandey AT 5 || - Page 36

Posted: 12 years ago
i saw these info on AP on his fb page...he is more of a creative person than an actor...btw heylo hema
Radhey is indeed one of the talented creative πŸ˜ƒ...
kya solid team hain ila bedi ke paas. she should make d most of it. work more on d storyline and show less of inder kutumb. πŸ˜† waise ila bedi has written d screenplay for agneepath. do u think HD mein uski promotions hongi? imagine mandira ya jhumpa doing a chikni chameli. 🀣 🀣 🀣

Edited by luminos3 - 12 years ago
Hi hema.
gud to know that akash is very talented person.

Rinky that song suits our politics 

Hema , Ila has got best team apart from 1-2πŸ˜†.. she shud use their potential 

ho saki hai AP ka promotion HD mainπŸ˜ƒ chikni chameli karna hoga to apnee indira he karegi ewith pakke latke jhatke , saroj khan ne bola hai Rati is perfect for item songs

Jhumpa, kutum, mandira aur sunaina can join her inthe backgroundπŸ˜†
Edited by ..Priyanka.. - 12 years ago
nahiii pls no chikni chameyli...meine woh gana kal hi theek se dekha...i had only seen snippets so far...dekhkar i felt like...🀒

btw I am telling you guys...tum log khamokha hi tension kartey ho...show will never suffer on the story line...macau was a forcible insertion...abhi aagey achha hi hoga...

well priyanka d HD team is working like a well oiled machine at d moment. d cast and crew r a tightly knit bunch and all of them r working very very hard to make sure HD becomes d best serial on Indian TV. that is showing on screen, apart from d Macau track. πŸ˜†

i want rishi to dance to chikni chameli. woh hain hi itna chikna! imagine d jokergiri he can achieve! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† just kidding! πŸ˜†
BTW rinky kal ke episode dekhne ke baad mujhe acha feel ho raha hai ... i m happy when Indira said " Majak thaa woh Shadi n tore that certificate πŸ˜ƒ . i did not see any softer side for Rishi yesterday on her face . thank god Shadi ka drama is over n no illogical track anymore 
Actually hema , rishi can do better chikni chameli than female costars.. chimna bhee hai. girlish bhee hai .. kanji ankhe hai .. n munna n inder sharma can support him🀣

I know HD is one the best n quality show in our TV industry .. macau track was biggest mistake πŸ˜• n cvs got idea quicker n bacha liya 
Edited by ..Priyanka.. - 12 years ago
i was always telling ki zee must have thopofied that on them...even the nonsense of mandira's marriage bhi..usko bhi thopna para...isme rishi ka character got affected the most...

chalo chhodo...lets look forward to the show coming up with interesting twists and turns...my best wishes to such an ambitious project and hard working team...

gotto go..lunch and bath...tata