|| Hail Hitler Didi- Indira/Rati Pandey AT 5 || - Page 27

Posted: 12 years ago

Rinky , nikhi am not with you in vidit and rishi issue , the way how indira is waiting for his comeback  is indicate that he is a responsible man not like her other family members so I don't think so he is like that kind of person who will give his family responsibility  to his friend and I trust indira  judgment on her own brother  

so next week d battle for d sharma house heats up. promo mein bhi wohi dikhaya tha. 😆

inder and kutumb r like peas in a pod. kutumb is blind to inder's faults and inder to jhumpa's. 😆

waise rishi is now being a wee bit racist.😆 bengalis and d fish connection ko kuch jyada hi kheech raha hain banda. 😆

chaddha in d raid was so funny. i m sure indira ko yeh baat rishi batayega. if chaddha gives too much tension to indira she can use this info. 😆

i think vidit ka acident ho gaya hain and he is physically unable to come down to india and help indira. that is why rishi is here in his place. let us see how this plot unfolds.

thank god d marriage nonsense is over. whew! 😆

Originally posted by WAZME

Rinky , nikhi am not with you in vidit and rishi issue , the way how indira is waiting for his comeback  is indicate that he is a responsible man not like her other family members so I don't think so he is like that kind of person who will give his family responsibility  to his friend and I trust indira  judgment on her own brother  

Wazme...whn did i tell anything like tht abt Vidit...am just wishing tht he shd be Alive...thts it
i nvr told anything against him yaar.

i had alwys been telling tht i really want him to be alive...coz Indira has hopes on him and also he is the one who can make her dil se happy.
yes sweetie faru...he is nibhaoing Pati ka dharm...i mean seriously...he is always there...thru thick and thin...even if she doesn't want that...

What about him being the old friend indira used to mention...par maybe Videet used to make fun of him...bachpan me...so he dislikes Videet...or maybe he met Videet abroad and saw him leading a bad life and came to help Sharmas...ho sakta hai bachpan se hi Indira was proud and self reliant...so he knows she wont accept help if he adressed her directly...toh indirectly...aur woh joking mocking attitude shayad is baat se ata hai becos he was used to pull her leg in childhood...what say?

btw meine kuchh jyada hi soch liya 😆
Originally posted by -Rinky-

haan woh bhi hai...yeh toh meine socha hi nahi...

sorry is baar aahista aahista question karungi..

btw how long has rishi been with them.😆
hehe rinky its ok isme sorry kya...waise comin 2 ur question dnt knw since hw long rishi has been thr...if v go by wen d serial startd den its 1 n half mnth...
Yeh kya ho raha hai?? why ppl understanding me wrng :(
Heylo Hema...aap ayi thoughts me clarity aya...😆

how are you enjoying the show? aaj me questions poochne ke mood me hoon...lol

Shilpa...1 and a half month hai par ab tak videet ke saath baat nahi hui? then how does the 1 month tak baat nahi hua funda work? i think ek month tak she is reaching his answering machine...par has not been talking to him for some time...⭐️
hii
can i join this thread??
kya hua nikhi??no ones misunderstanding u yaar...v knw lik all of us evn u want vidit 2 b alive right????so confusion kya hai...