|| Hail Hitler Didi- Indira/Rati Pandey AT 5 || - Page 26

Posted: 12 years ago
Hi all:)
finally inder planning to throw every1 out of the house
Originally posted by Angels_Sweetz

Pri- obviously Indira uss fake shaadi ko nahi maanthi,...iss mein koi shaq nahi tha.

Tight Hugs Nikhi .. I am going to convince my Dadi to get back to HD now ..she was so annoyed with Rishi  n stopped watching the show .. she can come n see hitlergiri of her hitler just like me 
Originally posted by Pratamesh

Hi all:)
finally inder planning to throw every1 out of the house

Sabke Akal theekane aayegi ab .. ab peeche peeche jayenge indira ke 
rinky by d time im replying 2 ur 1st questn u hv already askd anothr 1😆
i dnt think vidit will do dat cos wen indira was talking 2 him on d phone yest she says dat 'pichle 1 mahine se aapka phone voice mail pe hai'
dat means she was in contact wid him b4 dis time... 
i mean why will he leave her all of a sudden...bt ur theory cn b right 2..
Edited by arti_17 - 12 years ago
haan...this time evn Indira told na...tht though she doesnt expect anything frm the house...she doesnt want Vidits right to be taken too. So might be this time woh ghar tho haath se jaayega hi. and all the members who were building dreams will be thrown on roads...

main tho un sab logo ko Indira se beek maagthe hue dekhna chahathi hu...for shelter and for taking care of them...as they got thrown n cheated by inder
Edited by Angels_Sweetz - 12 years ago
dekho pri mera problem toh wohi hai na...he wants to keep her away but  kyun? agar usne videet ko mara hai and he doesnt want the blame he wouldnt come to Chandni chowk at all...Ab only if he is a conman he would be there to take advantage of the family...shaayad laga tha...family ka beta mar gaya...toh family ko con karoon...but if his intentions are to help...someday they would know...he cannot keep helping silently forever...

anyways dekhtey hai kya hota hai...maybe cvs have a good explanation...post macau am sure the loopholes will decrease...unko jo experiment karna tha kar liya hai...ab back to track
Originally posted by -Rinky-

heylo faria...kiya na tang...par usko pehle police se bachaya..like a husband should...😆

btw i do think the sharmas will get thrown out this time...usse they can show a new ghar...new set...kya lagta hai ap logo ko?

Hello Girls...

Accha so wo apna Pati dharm nibha rahe hai

wiase ive seen todays episode.. Vidit ka kuch tou hua hai.. may b heisdeador may be he dont want to cont his relationship with this family.. poor indira ...:( vidit bhai kiwait kar rahi hai. vidit bhai se umeed laga kar bitha hai..:(

Originally posted by arti_17

rinky by d time im replying 2 ur 1st questn u hv already askd anothr 1😆
i dnt think vidit will do dat cos wen indira was talking 2 him on d phone yest she says dat 'pichle 1 mahine se aapka phone voice mail pe hai'
dat means she was in contact wid him b4 dis time... 
i mean why will he leave her all of a sudden...bt ur theory cn b right 2..

haan woh bhi hai...yeh toh meine socha hi nahi...

sorry is baar aahista aahista question karungi..

btw how long has rishi been with them.😆
Hi Faria...
Vidit bhaiya ki mistery pata nahi kab khulegi 
i want him to be alive...
Does anyone of us want inder sharma to take the house??
Although v r saying that the family should be thrown out by him