Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
I only agree with you in the last paragraph of urs ðŸ˜†

she is looking at Rishi not depending upon him, its just tht as he had been helping..he is still continuing to support her. I would like this relation to proceed towards becoming good frnds...but somehow those ppl are rushing to something else thn the way it shd be shown.

Waise when she started finding about Rishi Mystry , why cvs put on hold on that ??? they shud have gradually shown that also,  , Cvs would have shown something better to believe what happend in Macau n now guesthouse , anwyas no point talking about the jo ho gaya so ho gaya , she has shown as a respectable girl n than going to that shitty guesthouse woh bhee sharing a room 😆, kuch jyada filmi nahi hai . Ila bedi is same like others also.

Ab I just wanna see Rishi-Vidit Mystry, jab yeh khulega than viewers might get back to the show n start watching ..
Edited by ..Priyanka.. - 12 years ago
Angels_Sweetz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Priyanka - both of us want the same things...to see Indira Strong as alwys
and to see Indira-rishi relation gradually proceed towards good frnds rather thn rushing it.

and as u knw...i had alwys wished to see Vidit bck to indira coz he is the one frm whom Indira expects some love and has hopes on him too.

I am really worried about Indiras condition, when she will start liking Rishi in true sense n uske baad cvs will dislocse that Rishi is reponsible for Vidit Death n helping her so he can come out from GUILT .. tab kya hoga. she will breakdown completly ðŸ˜• , uske pyaar per aur rishi per se family per sabse bharosa uth jayega 
Angels_Sweetz thumbnail
😆 ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† 
Priyanka...ek abaat bolu...evn am trying to convince myself with wht all i told ðŸ¤£

Kya kare yaar...
yes these ppl are failing to show valid reasons for all tht happend and is happening ðŸ¤¢

Anywys...they stopped Rishi's mistry, as tht police came & told tht GK69 rectify hogaya ðŸ˜•

am tho eagerly waiting for Vidit bhaiya's mistry yaar.
i want him to be ALIVE in any condition. coz Indira really has hopes on him, and he is the only 1 who can make her dilse happy. 

Angels_Sweetz thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..Priyanka..

I am really worried about Indiras condition, when she will start liking Rishi in true sense n uske baad cvs will dislocse that Rishi is reponsible for Vidit Death n helping her so he can come out from GUILT .. tab kya hoga. she will breakdown completly ðŸ˜• , uske pyaar per aur rishi per se family per sabse bharosa uth jayega 

Tum bin movie ðŸ˜† hahhahhaa...
Pri...tht would be a very difficult situaion for Indira if tht sort of thing happens
coz Vidit was a person closest to her heart, and if she gets to knw tht she has fallen in love with some1 who is responsible for wht happend to her brother  She will get shattered yaar 
You know i just want Indira back on track what she was before, i want to see vidit alive but i feel like sayad yeh possible nahi hoga .. i might be wrong  

Indira will be completly hearbroken after knowing Vidit mystry n Rishis involvement on that if there is anything..

i want CVs to stop experimanting with Rishi s character n his millions of expressions, ek cheek deekhaya , not to show too many expressions  , viwers are confused actually ...even i saw a caps in a room, he is lacking big time when it comes to Romance ðŸ˜†, this is mu pov .. his facial expression is not up to the mark 

I feel like HD is the combination of TUM BIN n Jeevan Dhaara ðŸ˜† , CVs are confused kaun sa story choose kare 
Edited by ..Priyanka.. - 12 years ago
Angels_Sweetz thumbnail
how many times will ppl make post tht Rishi is related to Vidit's mistery ðŸ¤£
time and again am seeing some1 or the other making these kind of posts ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by: Angels_Sweetz

how many times will ppl make post tht Rishi is related to Vidit's mistery ðŸ¤£

time and again am seeing some1 or the other making these kind of posts ðŸ˜†

Chaska Meter ke liye ðŸ¤£
Angels_Sweetz thumbnail
Chaska meter thing is soo much considered by all here ðŸ˜†

anywys...yaar 
Rati di will be leaving ur Delhi soon yet u dint get a chance to meet her
u knw...whn i saw Rati di & Gagri segmnt...i sooo much wished tht evn i was thr at tht time.
tujhe ek baat bolu...very silly...if at all i find Rati di anywhr...i wouldnt go close to her to meet her...instead i will be just seeing her frm a distance and follow her maximum as i can. i just want to see Rati di in real, right in frnt of me...and enjoy how she stays, talks, or however & whtevr she is doing at tht time. 
Edited by Angels_Sweetz - 12 years ago
Angels_Sweetz thumbnail
Rishi shows the marriage certificate to police and says tht they were married in macau and were roaming at this place, and they dint knw tht tht guest house wasnt good.
Police unhe chod dethi hai...later aft going awy frm there Indira tears tht certificate & throws its peices into fire which we lit there on road. 
(btw...indira's boss was there amg the ppl caught in raid too)

at sharma niwas...
inder, munna, kutumb decide abt selling the house and thn kutumbs signs those papers, builder gives thm advance. Ishaan observes all tht. thn Inder leaves Ishaan to school, and goes awy. 

Indira on Rishi's bike...jhumpa se takraar
jhumpa says tht with whom small sister run away to foreign, with him now elder 1 is roaming...something like tht. 
Sumit gives her taunts..tht...she is the 1 whom her husband left coz she was growing old.
jhumpa- muh mat lago joker
rishi - muh lagna nahi chahatha..machli ki bhoo aathi hai
(somethings like tht)

later,.,,,Indira comes to ishaan's school with rishi
she meets him and gives him chocolate. Ishaan tells abt wht happen at house...inder talking to a man, who gave lots of money.

thn indira starts for her office, rishi offers lift, but indira decides to go as she always goes..bus & train...and also asks rishi aaj kuch different hai kya...hahha coz of his lift offer.

No Precap...lol