|| Hail Hitler Didi- Indira/Rati Pandey AT 5 || - Page 21

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
I was talking to Rinky Earlier .SEE TRP main koi changes nahi aaya hai ..when they show more of Indira, TRP goes high but when they add Rishi on that , it goes down , thank god RP fan are still to HD whatever bakwas they r showin ,,

Youth, c'mon Nikhi, on this forum most of them watches online n drool, TRp wahi badhayenge naa jo gher per dekhenge πŸ˜†

I do not want to drool over rishiπŸ˜†, mere itne bure din nahi aaye hai , my granny is not watching with me anymore, she is annoyed now with all these sudden change in HD

First i did not like Macau trak n now guesthouse..kky drama hai.. Ilaa Bedi is  same like others πŸ˜† .. i want real story,real acting n real indira 

Edited by ..Priyanka.. - 12 years ago
Angels_Sweetz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hahhahhaha πŸ˜† yes sillly ppl over here drool online only which doesnt affect at all πŸ€£

and sadly priyanka...evn my parents arent watching HD with me, they prefer sitting outside at tht time. πŸ˜• elders are loosing their interest coz of these silly things tht came in previous episode!!!

and btw...who are drooling over Rishi πŸ€’
some over here are just drooling seeing Indira in tht condition...lol...woh bahut pyaari lag rahi hai πŸ˜³
Angels_Sweetz thumbnail
See this pic - (though not clear πŸ˜† )
does RP look abv 20?? πŸ˜³ she looks soo young, simple, sweet, cute & innocent πŸ˜³

Most of the people were enjoying Real Indira n true story but entry of Rishi in Sharma house was bearable also, leking Indira kaa jo situation Rishikumar ne bana di hai that was not logical 

People might say Indira Need affection n love but not like this. she looks more helpless πŸ˜•

My granny said yeh Rishi akhir kar kya raha hai ??

We have been drooling over indria since the show has started but HD main reality missing lag rahee haiπŸ˜•
Indira /RP looks so cute πŸ˜³

You story main continuation hona chahiye ab woh raha nahi πŸ˜• due to illogical macau track. shaadi , guesthouse πŸ˜•
Angels_Sweetz thumbnail
Yes continuation has lost coz of these illogical things
but i dnt agree wih u saying indira looks helpless.
Originally posted by: Angels_Sweetz

Yes continuation has lost coz of these illogical things

but i dnt agree wih u saying indira looks helpless.

This comment is not mine because i have not seen the whole week episodes yet πŸ˜•  my friend n granny said jitna stron indira ko deekhaya hai suru se , woh ab nahi deekhta hai n they started feeling like Rishi ke uper woh dependent ho jayegi after macau wala track ..like guesthosue main jana, rishi ka fir se bachana πŸ˜• by using shadi ka bahana ..

People r saying why did not indira decided to go for other option rather than marrying him unwillingly to save her sis than guesthouseπŸ₯± who will go there , people expected indira to object n leave the place, filmi hota ja raha hai , delhi main u can go to metro station to take shelter rather going to shitty house 

Story is lacking many things Nikhi now ..i looked at the pic u posted of Indira, she looked helpless to me ..people r missing strong indira now .. it seems rishi is taking over πŸ˜•

pahle rishi aur indira ke relation/friendship  ko thoda aage badhate , rishi ka mature deekhate n uske baad yeh sab deekhate to i could have understood n people would not have objected . 5 weeks main shadiπŸ˜• either fake or real does not matter 

Angels_Sweetz thumbnail
Look Priyanka - 1 cant alwys be strong infrnt of everyone. 1 cant alwys control themselves from crying., 1 cant alwys be strong evn fighting single.  at sometime or the other they will surely wish for someone in frnt of whom they can show their insecurities, their fears...near whom they can cry whn they are hurt, from whom they can expect some support, love, encouragement. Right now...this kind of feeling Indira has towards her brother Vidit. yes she sometimes craves for tht affection and support frm him. and i dont find anything wrong in tht.

Originally posted by: Angels_Sweetz

Look Priyanka - 1 cant alwys be strong infrnt of everyone. 1 cant alwys control themselves from crying., 1 cant alwys be strong evn fighting single.  at sometime or the other they will surely wish for someone in frnt of whom they can show their insecurities, their fears...near whom they can cry whn they are hurt, from whom they can expect some support, love, encouragement. Right now...this kind of feeling Indira has towards her brother Vidit. yes she sometimes craves for tht affection and support frm him. and i dont find anything wrong in tht.

Yes i want to see her with someone who can make her happy either Ishan or Vidit not Rishi .

he had been there for her but most of the time problem has been created ...even now when sharmas will get to know Indira got married to Rishi , kitna taunt karenge πŸ˜•

Rishi aur Indira ka friendship slowly slowly deekhate to people would have taken interrest lekin macau track ne thoda hila diya hai viewers ko those who watches at home πŸ˜† , he needed friend in her life first not the lover  i m sounding rude but i wanted to see her smile when u share ur pain, happiness ... i wanted her to share everything with someone who can be close to her , rishi would have been perfect choice for that..

Waise Cvs started Rishi ka Mystry .. ab woh bee onhold hai, pata nahi i cannot defend things but i want my strong Indira back now hope CVs get back to reality 

I know people r enjoying shadi track, guesthouse, eyelock, etc etc , majority r doing it so i better not comment more , i do not want Indira to get hurt again from Rishi , family to hurt kia hee n what if rishi will do it also in the future , she will loose faith in love n freindship also , 

Angels_Sweetz thumbnail
ohhh u were talking abt Rishi ke upper depend πŸ˜†
okies...let me tell u...
she isnt dependent on him still...its just tht she is getting some support frm him.

regd Macau & Guest house illogical tracks things...
i can say some logical things to the points u mentioned.

Fake marriage - Priyanka the other option was very difficult for her to chose, Rishi was correct in his explanation. if she chosed to fight a case...it would have been time consuming and very costly too. which she couldnt afford...and on the otherside mandira would have been in jail for long ime, whr as indira would be striving ahrd to get her released. tht really very difficult yaar...sochke dekho.

Guest house- ahhh...at tht time she probably dint have any other option thn to stay there for nite. and may be she was ssoo much lost in thoughts abt how to get over the new problem tht she is facing right now...she couldnt do anything there...and Rishi assured tht it would b fine. so she went. but would not all it dependency..its just support yaar.

with all this..i would just tell tht she is looking at Rishi not depending upon him, its just tht as he had been helping..he is still continuing to support her. I would like this relation to proceed towards becoming good frnds...but somehow those ppl are rushing to something else thn the way it shd be shown.