|| Hail Hitler Didi- Indira/Rati Pandey AT 5 || - Page 20

Posted: 12 years ago
RP madam ke pass Fursat nahi hai...lol
I can imagine ,,,Delhi cold weather, macau ka trip than moving to mumbai ..busy schedule hoga
Hmmm...schedule tho hamesha hi hectic hota hai
Mumb may be they will shift in Jan...dnt knw whn exctly

but look at the shooting thing yaar...pehle delhi se Macau...thn Mumbai...fir uske baad firse Delhi. poor ppl...going on traveling for shooting.

and Rati di tho har pal kaam mein hi rehthi hai...i wonder is she getting anytime for her personal self
Edited by Angels_Sweetz - 12 years ago
Nikhi she had nice 9 months long break with her family n i m sure she must be enjoying her hectic schedule now .. Persoanal life might get better when shoot will move to Mumbai, woh apne dost navina, abhi, jas, ash ke spend kar payegi ..n she made good friends in HD team also like Gargi n Smita.. i read ur RP & Gargi Segment .. it seems they get along very well
there is nothing like Enjoying hectic schedules yaar, 
but yes she might be enjoying working again aft such a long break. 

Hmm...i really wish they shift bck to Mumb asap, as i want her to be at her home. she will be better there thn any hotels. 1stly coz its much better relaxing at home and thn there are her frnds arnd there. tho getting bck to mumb will be better for her. i really hope tht once they shift bck to Mumb, Rati di would get proper time to rest & relax/

yaaa...Smita & Gagri have become good frnds with her
in 1 line if i would say- One cuddles up to her while the other squeeze her in a hug, shows how close she has become to both of thm ๐Ÿ˜ณ

yaaa...Smita & Gagri have become good frnds with her
in 1 line if i would say- One cuddles up to her while the other squeeze her in a hug, shows how close she has become to both of thm ๐Ÿ˜ณ  ---- I so agree with u 

YEs she did enjoy Delhi Shhoot, Macau Shoot n i m sure she is looking forward to moving back to her place..๐Ÿ˜ƒ

BTW HD itna fast kaise ho gaya .. i so so wanted Indira ke life mail smoothness.. Binbulaya Shaadi ๐Ÿ˜†

TRP ki Chaah ka engine Indira-Rishi ke dibbe ko teez raftar mein dauda raha hai ๐Ÿคฃ

I dont want any forceful thing in their relataion yaar. Indira pe koi rishta thopa nahi jaana chahiye. I want Indira- rishi relation to take its gradual and natural cousre.!!! Right now..she has some soft corner n respect for him...let it develop slowly to frndship..later things can follow!!!!

but now this fake marriage..and if they bring tht out to get out frm tht raid thing, fir it becomes all silly.  i dnt want feelings to develop in her coz he is her husband, only aft feelings develop he shd become an husband! i hope ur understanding wht am trying to tell. ๐Ÿ˜†
Do not Nikhi , i did not want too see all these things to happen to indira whatever is happening with Indira at the moment๐Ÿ˜•.. woh bhee forced n fake shadi ๐Ÿ˜•..more taunting from her family 

TRP isase badhega nahi.. most of my friends who was watchign this show is changing the channel after macau illogical track n now guesthouse๐Ÿ˜•.. 
Edited by ..Priyanka.. - 12 years ago
see we were thinking tht they added Macau track coz of the channel's pressure for Zee awrds publicity. so i thought they will end tht part and continue the main story line once they get back to delhi...but i was really disapointed with this guest lodge thing...whr indira is getting arrested for such a galiya case...whch probably they might have brought to get this marriage thing out!!!

during macau track...my parents were going on saying kya bakwas dikha rahe hai. why shd they get married to get mandira out of the costody. cant any1 shop without any reason as such, any visitor would do shopping before leaving to their place...as simple as tht.. why was there a necessity to marry!!! it was all rubbish. but i felt a bit better tht Indira nvr told "i do" so tht marrige was fake for sure!!! marriage sampan hi nahi hui. but no...they might get tht thing again now

for all this 1 can only understand tht these ppl have started indira-rishi track only make the eyeballs interested in their proceeding relation. As soo is wht happening too teenagers are drooling over their scenes...tho ek ke bad ek dekhne lagenge show ko. they will get attention frm youth with all this. but am really worried abt whr is all this leading the main story line too
am really feeling very Bad for Indira. whn evr she is hurt by her family...she gets to face 
evn more problems in tht condition too. Ek tho family se mil rahe dard ka koi tikana nahi, 
dusri aur vidit bhaiya ka koi pata nahi...aur ab yeh sab ho raha hai unke sath. Y does this 
happen to Indira yaar!!! right frm the begining we are seeing tht each day Indira has some new 
problems to tackle and to deal with. there wasnt a single day whn her life went smoothly. and 
in situtations whn we think its worst, they show some more additions of problems. this is the 
2nd time tht she had to leave her house coz of her family members, sply her mothers hurting 
words and both the times she had to face humiliation infrnt of police. this is not done yaar. 
she is a very respectful person and these police issues, once getting arrested for stealing 
soemthing and now police raid!!! 

may b they brought this whole jab-we-met seqnce to get the marriage thing out infrnt of 
everyone, but mujhe seriously yeh acha nahi laga ki police Indira ko waise gatiya case ke liye 
arrest kar rahe the. Y does Indira have to bear all this!!!! ek tho na chahathe hue bhi behen 
ke kathir fake marriage karni padi, i was bit relieved tht Indira nvr told tht she accepted 
him as husband as she dint tel "i do/mujhe manzoor hai". But now if coz of this police issue 
they get tht marrige thing out.