Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Khushi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
ohk nikki.
but kya tum bata sakti ho ki starting ke 5 min me kya hua??
palingenesis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
ek promo toh banta hain ab! fir se slap wala promo hogi ya nahi? 😆😆

waise i was laughing when rishi was promoting DID and said he also wants to participate. i was like sumit bro seeing ur non moves in d zee rishtey awards aisa kuch sochna bhi mat! 😆 🤣

and indira is now srimati. 😆 what happened to mrs? 😆
Angels_Sweetz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: khushisati

ohk nikki.
but kya tum bata sakti ho ki starting ke 5 min me kya hua??

Indira says she initially felt bad tht she took the POA on her name, but now feels tht she had done corect only
uske baad kutumb says tht for now on if she wants to live here, she has to live with her father. tho indira says she will leave thn, Ishaan hugs and her says koi baat nahi aap hamesha ke liye thode hi jaa rahe ho, thn munna n sunaina takes him to their side...she looks at everyone bef leaving but evry1 turns their faces, along with shameless mandira too. thn Rishi indira ki vakalat kartha hai..but thn Inder pays him bck his deposit money and asks him to leave
-Khushi- thumbnail
dekha guys jab indira vidit bhaiya ka naam leti he tab sumit ke face apr jo smile thi that just vanished away...
now m damn sure kuch toh hua he vidit bhaiya ko.
may be he is dead
Angels_Sweetz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Rinky - main kya karu...mere mann waise hi hai, jab bhi Indira pe kuch bura guzartha hai, i feel sad/bad for her, but i knw she will get out of it, fir bhi mujhe iss baat se bura lagtha hai ki unpe yeh sab kyu beettha hai.
-Khushi- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Angels_Sweetz

Indira says she initially felt bad tht she took the POA on her name, but now feels tht she had done corect only
uske baad kutumb says tht for now on if she wants to live here, she has to live with her father. tho indira says she will leave thn, Ishaan hugs and her says koi baat nahi aap hamesha ke liye thode hi jaa rahe ho, thn munna n sunaina takes him to their side...she looks at everyone bef leaving but evry1 turns their faces, along with shameless mandira too. thn Rishi indira ki vakalat kartha hai..but thn Inder pays him bck his deposit money and asks him to leave

ok thnx nikki
Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
pyaari behna
plzzz give me a short update..

Silent.Dreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: luminos3

ek promo toh banta hain ab! fir se slap wala promo hogi ya nahi? 😆😆

waise i was laughing when rishi was promoting DID and said he also wants to participate. i was like sumit bro seeing ur non moves in d zee rishtey awards aisa kuch sochna bhi mat! 😆 🤣

and indira is now srimati. 😆 what happened to mrs? 😆

@ Bold so rite ðŸ¤£
he forgot Mrs for the time being. ðŸ˜†
.PINK. thumbnail
Originally posted by: khushisati

dekha guys jab indira vidit bhaiya ka naam leti he tab sumit ke face apr jo smile thi that just vanished away...
now m damn sure kuch toh hua he vidit bhaiya ko.
may be he is dead

so true, maybe Rishi had something 2 do with it
-Khushi- thumbnail
can anyone giv me the link  of ZRA wherein rati and sumit got award fr best new jodi?